Destiny By Accident ( English...

By SonRheiNa28

The story of a policeman named Hyun Bin meets a doctor named Son Ye Jin at the hospital because Hyun Bin is h... More

ACCIDENT PART ONE
FIRST IMPRESSION
ROOM 22
ACCIDENT PART 2
THE PAST
MY PATIENT?
OTTOKE(??)
HAPPEN
Officially(?)
APPARTEMENT
MINE
A HALF OF ME, IS YOU
APPROVAL
EOMMA, APPA
Proposal
Eun Ha and Jeju
PREPARE
D- DAY
JEJU PART 1
JEJU PART 2
OUR FAMILY IN JEJU
EUN HA WITH ALL HER MEMORIES
HONEYMOON IS OVER
Back To Work
Boy or Girl?
New Home
Little Baby Boy
Special Chapter : Yejin's Birthday
Ahjussi
Incident
Special Chapter Hyun Bin's Birthday
Jee Yeon Is Turning One
Mood Swing
Happy Family ( END)

New Member

298 19 10
By SonRheiNa28

This week, they are almost 2 months married. Yejin is still busy with work so it often makes her tired and has no appetite.

"Eonni, why are you so pale, are you sick?" Yoona saw Yejin's face which looked pale. "These past few weeks I have frequent headaches and have no appetite, Yoonassi, I also have very little sleep," Yejin held her head. "Eonni, aren't you pregnant?" Yoona glared at Yejin. Yejin immediately rolled her eyes "Oh my gosh! Why didn't I realize it was Yoonassi, my menstrual schedule—yejin opened her menstrual calendar.

Yejin really didn't think about it because she was so busy that she didn't realize it. Yejin immediately told Yoona to take a blood sample and the results would be known after being handed over to the lab.

As doctors, Yejin and Yoona understand very well that with a blood test, the results will be more accurate and can detect early if there are problems in their pregnancy. Yejin couldn't wait to see the results as soon as a nurse came in giving her test results "Hcg 5-50 IU/L -Positive" Yejin looked at Yoona. Yoona smiled and shook her head slightly, why would a doctor like You not realize about that?! "Congratulations Eonni, I will have another niece" Yoona hugged Yejin. Yejin returned Yoona's hug "Gumawoo Yoonassi".

After finishing her practice, Yejin will see doctor Cha Young, an obstetrician at the hospital where she works. Yejin wanted to make sure as well as check about her pregnancy. After going through several examinations and ultrasound , Yejin 's pregnancy has been running for almost 5 weeks . Yejin repeatedly looked at the monitor  "Why didn't I notice it, even though I could feel the signs clearly?" Yejin had a monologue.

Yejin can't wait to tell this to Hyun Bin, he will surely be very happy because what he wanted all this time came too. After arriving at the apartment, Yejin saw Hyun Bin playing with Eun Ha.

"Eomma"

"Jagiya"

Eun Ha and Hyun Bin saw Yejin's unusual presence, her body almost fell down looking pale and weak.

"Jagiya, are you sick? are you okay?" Hyun Bin panicked and carried Yejin to the sofa. Yejin shook her head and smiled at Hyun Bin and Eun Ha.

Lately, Yejin often feels dizzy and weak suddenly because of her pregnancy, but because she's so busy, Yejin doesn't realize it. "No, I'm fine. I'm just a little dizzy because—" Yejin didn't continue and took something from her bag. "Taraaaa---" Yejin showed the test results from the laboratory as well as the ultrasound results.

Hyun Bin rolled his eyes and immediately took it from Yejin's hand.

Hyun Bin immediately hugged Yejin after seeing what he saw "Thanks Jagiya finally our wish came true" Hyun Bin was so happy that he shed tears.

Meanwhile Eun Ha could only stare at the two and didn't know what was going on. "What happened Eomma?" Eun Ha interrupted Yejin and Hyun Bin who were still hugging. "Eun Haya..shhh there's a baby in Eomma's stomach, are you happy?" Yejin explained while rubbing her still flat stomach. "Really? Hooray! I'm going to have a friend!" She said happy.

"Eun Ha promises to take care little baby and help Eomma take care of the baby" she continued. "Of course, since Eun Ha has grown up you have to help Eomma to take care of little baby understand?" Hyun Bin added.

Eun Ha nodded firmly then hugged Yejin. "But—Eomma and Appa will still love Eun Ha after the baby is born, right?" Eun Ha said a little glumly. For a 9-year-old child, maybe Eun Ha already understands that kind of thing. Yejin held Eun Ha's hand "Of course honey, Eomma and Appa will still love you. So don't worry, okay? Eun Ha is still Appa Bin and Eomma Yejin's child, even though you weren't born from Eomma's belly" Yejin said softly explaining.

Yejin understands how Eun Ha feels, maybe she is worried that she will be ignored by Yejin and Hyun Bin because their biological child was born. "Appa and Eomma promise? She said while holding out her little finger. Yejin and Hyun Bin nodded and wrapped their pinky around Eun Ha's pinky. "Thank you Appa and Eomma.. you're the only one Eun Ha has, thank you for taking care of me. I'm grateful for this."

What Eun Ha said made Yejin shed tears, she hugged Eun Ha and kissed her forehead softly.

"Eun Ha .. how many siblings do you want to have?" Hyun Bin changed the subject. "I like having lots of friends, so it looks like having lots of siblings would be great!" She said excited again. "Say, how much does Eun Ha want? Appa and Eomma will give it to you" said Hyun Bin who deliberately made Yejin look at him sharply. "Five! 3 girls and 2 boys. How about it?" Eun Ha answered innocently, Yejin was only able to shake her head and wanted to hit Hyun Bin. "Okay Appa agrees! How about Eomma?" Hyun Bin looked at Yejin teasingly. Yejin shook her head while staring intently at Hyun Bin.

After having dinner and accompanying Eun Ha to play, Yejin and Hyun Bin returned to their room. Hyun Bin asked a lot of questions about Yejin's pregnancy. "Jagiya, thanks again and—I want you to reduce your schedule at the hospital a bit, I don't want you to be too tired". Yejin just nodded.

"Jagi, what kind of doctor am I actually that I don't realize I'm almost 4 weeks pregnant? Even though the signs are clear. Even though I don't have morning sickness, but you know that lately I've been urinating a lot and I've become sensitive? " Yejin still blamed herself a little, if she had realized earlier, she would have been more careful in whatever she did.

Although Yejin is calm because her pregnancy is not in any trouble and is completely healthy. Hyun Bin smiled and rubbed Yejin's hand "You are too busy Jagiya, so you ignore these things. Luckily, our baby grew strong" Now Hyun Bin's hand rubbed Yejin's flat stomach.

Hyun Bin looked at Yejin's ultrasound again and stared at the picture repeatedly. "Jagiya, when is your schedule to meet the doctor? I have to come to see our baby growth" Hyun Bin said very enthusiastically. "Later when the baby was about 8 weeks". Luckily Yejin is a doctor, although not an obstetrician at least Yejin also understands and can answer anything asked by Hyun Bin. "Jagiya..umm—can we still have sex when you're pregnant?" Hyun Bin's question made Yejin suddenly look at him.

"In this first trimester, we should not do it Bin because the baby is still very vulnerable. We can do it in the second trimester, at least is 16 weeks or about 4 months," Yejin explained. Of course Hyun Bin's question is very reasonable and normal. "So-- you mean I have to endure it that long Jagiya?" Hyun Bin swallowed his saliva, he couldn't imagine 4 months without having sex?!.

"It's better , but—we'll see how it goes Bin. I hope our fetus and mine stay healthy so if we want to do it at least at 10 weeks old. Do you mind?" Yejin glared at Hyun Bin. "Aah..no—that's what I meant Yejina, but—what if I can't help it?" Yejin laughed at Hyun Bin's sudden pleading expression. "You can do it yourself Bin, or—I can help you" Yejin said which made Hyun Bin a little relieved at least he wouldn't do it alone in the bathroom. "How about you Yejina, can you hold it? Or---we can have oral sex?" Hyun Bin became very curious. "I can hold it Bin, pregnant women's moods often change and for some reason imagining having sex, I suddenly feel nauseous. Regarding oral sex, we should also not do it Bin, because it will be at risk of carrying bacteria". Hearing Yejin's explanation, Hyun Bin just nodded. Of course, things like this need to be discussed so that there are no disputes.

1st trimester

Since finding out that she is pregnant, Yejin has started to reduce her operating hours at the hospital, she will only focus on practicing hours and occasionally doing surgery if it's an emergency. During Yejin's pregnancy, Hyun Bin became overprotective and more talkative towards Yejin. Hyun Bin always wants to pay attention to Yejin and prepare for Yejin's needs. Yejin is also not allowed to cook or clean the apartment.

"Bin, I'm pregnant, not sick, why are you so overreacting that you don't allow me to do housework? If you just stay silent like this, it makes my body sick," Yejin protested at her husband.

Indeed, at the age of 6 weeks of pregnancy, her body is weak because Yejin has just experienced morning sickness and that is why Hyun Bin does not allow Yejin to do any activities. "You look pale and weak Jagiya, and you've been feeling nauseous since morning," explained Hyun Bin. "I can still handle it honey, I can still exercise. My nausea isn't too bad either. I'm fine, Bin" Yejin persisted. But Hyun Bin still forbids it and it makes Yejin sulk a little.

Entering the age of 8 weeks, Yejin's morning sickness has decreased and is almost rare. Yejin only feels nauseous when she smells Hyun Bin's perfume. Even before she got pregnant, Yejin really liked the smell, especially if Hyun Bin had used it. "Bin, can you not wear that perfume for a while? I'm so sick of smelling it" Yejin pleaded with Hyun Bin. "Okay Jagiya, I won't wear it. But can I not wear perfume at all?"

For Hyun Bin Perfume is a very important thing, but what can be done for the sake of Yejin and Hyun Bin's baby to obey. "Actually, you can wear it when you're outside the apartment, but still when you come back I can still feel the smell. But—eeeeum—you can still wear the perfume that Eun Ha has Bin, I'm not sick of smelling it at all" Hearing the words Yejin, Hyun Bin rolled his eyes

"You mean I have to wear Perfume that smells like a Fairy?" Hyun Bin protested. Yejin nodded "I want you to wear it Bin, huh?" . Hyun Bin sighed "Oh my gosh Yejina, what will my friends say if I wear that perfume? I—". Yejin cut Hyun Bin's words and crossed her arms then looked at Hyun Bin "You don't want to obey your wife's wish Bin? You said you will do everything I want, this is how you protest Bin?!" Yejin started to sulk, her mood swing was still unstable and for some reason Yejin really wanted Hyun Bin to wear the perfume that Eun Ha had. "But—aah, okay Jagiyaa .. I'll wear it" Hyun Bin finally gave up.

Sure enough, when they arrived at the office, Hyun Bin's friends began to react to the perfume that Hyun Bin was using, including Pyo Chi Su.

"Hyung, you're not sick or—" Hyun Bin cut off Pyo Chi Su's words because he knew what he was going to say "Aiish—don't be loud, this is what happens when you have a pregnant wife. Her cravings are weird and unreasonable!". Pyo Chi Su laughed looking at Hyun Bin "Hahahaha .. Enjoy it Hyung, isn't it because of your doing that made Nuna Yejin Pregnant?" Pyo Chi Su said in a half whisper. Hearing this, Hyun Bin reflexively threw the pen at Pyo Chi Su. "But—whose perfume is this, Hyung, why is it like a—" Hyun Bin again cut his words. "Eun Ha! Who else wears perfume like a fairy if not Eun Ha?" Pyo Chi Su couldn't hold back his laughter anymore and made Hyun Bin annoyed.

**

Entering the 12 week of pregnancy, Yejin doesn't feel nauseous at all. So that the hours of practice and operations at the hospital have returned to normal. However, Hyun Bin did not allow Yejin to bring her own car. Hyun Bin feels more at ease if he picks up Yejin every day. "Honey, don't forget to pick up Eun Ha and keep your promise" Yejin said getting out of the car in the hospital lobby. "Of course Jagiya".

This afternoon Hyun Bin promised Eun Ha to pick her up and buy her ice cream, she claimed his promise because a few days ago she managed to get the highest test score in her class. "Appa! Can I add 1 more cup?" Eun Ha pleaded. "No Eun Ha, you remember Eomma's message? You can't eat too much ice cream, okay?" Eun Ha slightly pursed her lips hearing Hyun Bin's words "Okay, but instead Appa has to buy me perfume. Because Eun Ha's perfume is almost used by Appa every time goes to the office". Hyun Bin just smiled in approval. "Appa, how about we eat first? I'm so hungry!" Hyun Bin nodded in agreement. Every time Hyun Bin and Eun Ha go out to eat together, Hyun Bin always takes a photo of Eun Ha and then sends it to Yejin.

During her first trimester of pregnancy, Yejin wasn't in the mood to have sex at all, so Hyun Bin had to be patient and express his own desires if he couldn't hold it in anymore. "Bin, I'm sorry. For some reason I didn't have any sex drive during my first trimester of pregnancy. Even though we can do it occasionally because Cha Young's doctor allows it," Yejin said looking at Hyun Bin. "You know, Jagiya actually tormented me a lot. But, what can I do," Hyun Bin replied resignedly while gently rubbing Yejin's stomach which was now starting to swell a little. "Next week, my pregnancy has entered the second trimester, hopefully in the second trimester my sex drive will return to normal". Yejin continued. "Hi Appa's child..help Eomma's mood get better, Appa promises to do it gently and carefully" said Hyun Bin talking to his future child. Yejin chuckled hearing what Hyun Bin said. "Okay Appa" Yejin said imitating a child's voice.

Second trimester

Yejin is busy with her schedule at the hospital again. In the second trimester, her body is back in shape, although occasionally she feels pain in the waist if she is too tired. She is now 16 weeks pregnant, and today is Yejin's schedule for a check-up with Cha Young's doctor. Yejin had made an appointment with Hyun Bin to come to the hospital with Eun Ha at 6 pm. Hyun Bin and Yejin can't wait to see the gender of their baby, and so can Eun Ha. Because at this age the baby's genitals have begun to appear.

"Doctor, little baby boy or girl?" Eun Ha asked impatiently when Cha Young's doctor was doing an ultrasound on Yejin's stomach. Doctor Cha Young smiled "You want to see it? Okay, look carefully at the monitor screen, understand?" Eun Ha nodded firmly. "Ah.. it seems a baby is still shy, her/his position makes us unable to see the gender," said Cha Young's doctor shortly after repeatedly looking for the gender. "Yeah.. even though Eun Ha is very curious, isn't it Appa.. Eomma?" Eun Ha said a little sluggishly. "We can see it again in Eomma's next check up, so don't worry dear" Yejin said, and sitting back in the chair. After Cha Young's doctor gave a little explanation about Yejin's pregnancy, they said goodbye and immediately headed for the apartment.

______________________________________
Binjin junior boy or girl yeorobun?😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 2K 50
Its been 10 years since Ye Jin's mom remarried to a nice man with a son. Unfortunately never once Hyun Bin, her step brother wanted to meet Ye Jin an...
61.6K 2.8K 17
What if he is her only chance? Her only chance to be free from her father and her brother. Also, a chance for her to pursue her dreams. Being as bril...
125K 6K 39
#WATTYS2020 An unforeseen encounter between flight attendant Son Yejin and a journalist Hyun Bin had led to an investigation of a scandal in the airl...
65.1K 2.6K 15
BinJin drabbles/one-shots - completely fiction.