Destiny By Accident ( English...

由 SonRheiNa28

The story of a policeman named Hyun Bin meets a doctor named Son Ye Jin at the hospital because Hyun Bin is h... 更多

ACCIDENT PART ONE
FIRST IMPRESSION
ROOM 22
ACCIDENT PART 2
THE PAST
MY PATIENT?
OTTOKE(??)
HAPPEN
Officially(?)
APPARTEMENT
MINE
A HALF OF ME, IS YOU
APPROVAL
EOMMA, APPA
Proposal
Eun Ha and Jeju
PREPARE
D- DAY
JEJU PART 1
JEJU PART 2
OUR FAMILY IN JEJU
EUN HA WITH ALL HER MEMORIES
HONEYMOON IS OVER
New Member
Boy or Girl?
New Home
Little Baby Boy
Special Chapter : Yejin's Birthday
Ahjussi
Incident
Special Chapter Hyun Bin's Birthday
Jee Yeon Is Turning One
Mood Swing
Happy Family ( END)

Back To Work

349 22 4
由 SonRheiNa28

Arriving at the airport, they are still waiting to check in. Hyun Bin is busy receiving phone calls and is a little away from the crowd. I don't know who or what they were talking about, but it seemed very serious.

After looking at his watch, Hyun Bin immediately ended the call and rejoined Yejin. "There is a problem?" Yejin was curious. Hyun Bin nodded

"I'll tell you on the plane, it looks like we have to check in immediately," said Hyun Bin shortly after hearing the announcement.

During the one hour drive, Eun Ha was fast asleep. Hyun Bin kept his promise to tell what Hyun Bin had said. "So your boss asked you to follow up on the insurance fraud case?" Hyun Bin nodded. "It seems that when I got to Seoul, I had to go straight to the office, because my boss asked me to coordinate immediately." Yejin nodded in understanding.

Hyun Bin is also the same as Yejin, when it comes to work, they can't delay it anymore. "Okay, let me know if you are going home, I will prepare warm water for you". Hyun Bin nodded.

1 hour passed, their plane finally landed in Seoul. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim are already waiting for them in the waiting room. Eun Ha is still asleep, so Hyun Bin has to carry her. Luckily they didn't have too much luggage, so Yejin was able to carry it with her father.

"Eomma Appa, sorry I have to go to the office immediately because there is something important, you can go directly to the apartment and I will take a taxi" Hyun Bin said after bringing Eun Ha into the car. Mr and Mrs Son nodded.

"Is there a problem Bin?" Hyun Bin's father was also curious. Hyun Bin tells his father what happened. His father understands, as a fellow Policeman, Hyun Bin must do that if his superiors ask him to. "Okay, let's go home first" Mr. Kim left Hyun Bin. There is no strict escort even though Hyun Bin's father is a high-ranking police officer in Seoul City, because Hyun Bin's father feels uncomfortable if he has to guard him a lot. Even though many in Know, Mr. Kim doesn't want to be seen as respectable by people, he is instead happy to be treated like an ordinary person.

Arriving at Yejin's Apartment, the Parents came in and helped Yejin carry luggage , Eun Ha was deliberately woken up by Yejin because no one was carrying her up to the apartment.

"We've arrived in Seoul," she said, yawning and opening her eyes. Yejin nodded " we've arrived home dear, bring your own bag and suitcase,Can you?" Eun Ha nodded. "Thank you Mr. Kim for picking us up, sorry for the trouble," said Mr. Son to Hyun Bin's parents. "No problem , it should be like this".

The parents chatted with each other for a while after entering Yejin's Apartment. Mr. Son and Mrs. Son thanked to Hyun Bin's parents and said goodbye because tomorrow they will return to Yongsan. They looked down at each other and smiled genuinely. After being satisfied, Mr. and Mrs. Kim said goodbye to Yejin . "Thank you Appa..Eomma" Yejin said sincerely. Eun Ha also said thank you.

After separating dirty and clean clothes, Yejin cleaned her body. Then sat on the sofa while checking his schedule for tomorrow's activities. Meanwhile her parents were already in the room to rest. "Eomma, where's Appa?" Eun Ha searches for Hyun Bin's whereabouts. Yejin told Eun Ha. "Why Appa working so late at night? Aren't He tired?" Eun Ha starts to ask a lot of questions. Yejin explained in a language that was easy for her to understand. Having a child who is actively asking questions makes Yejin also have to be smart to answer. Moreover, sometimes Eun Ha's questions are often unexpected. "Eomma will wait for Appa to come home?" Yejin nodded. "Okay, Eun Ha will accompany Eomma waiting for Appa to come home!" . Eun Ha wakes up on the sofa while watching TV shows. "Really? Eun Ha won't sleep again?" Eunha nodded.

Tomorrow morning Eun Ha hasn't left for school yet, Yejin purposely gives Eun Ha one day to rest first. 15 minutes passed, Yejin saw Eun Ha already asleep on the sofa. Yejin laughed to herself, even though it was only 15 minutes ago that Eun Ha said she would accompany her, but it turned out that she had fallen asleep again.

It's already 10 pm, but Hyun Bin hasn't come back yet. Yejin texted Hyun Bin asking when he would be home. There was no reply from Hyun Bin, Yejin was a little worried and immediately contacted Hyun Bin.

"Jagiya sorry, I just finished coordinating. I'll be home soon" said Hyun Bin at the end of the telephone line. While waiting for Hyun Bin to come, Yejin immediately prepared warm water and Hyun Bin's clothes.

25 minutes passed, Hyun Bin arrived at the apartment and immediately opened the door. Hyun Bin saw Eun Ha sleeping on the sofa with the blanket that Yejin had given her. "Jagiya, why is Eun Ha sleeping on the sofa?" Hyun Bin approached Yejin who was preparing tea for him.
"He wanted to accompany me to wait for you, but look at her she fell asleep." Yejin said while giving tea to Hyun Bin.

"Mianhe..making you guys wait. I'll take her to the room" Hyun Bin immediately brought Eun Ha to the room shortly after finishing a cup of tea made by Yejin.

After moving Eun Ha to her room, Hyun Bin immediately took a shower and followed Yejin who was already in bed. "Jagiya, it looks like I have to go to Daegu tomorrow because the case I will handle must coordinate with the Daegu police," said Hyun Bin who was now lying down next to Yejin. "All of a sudden? Aren't you tired, Bin?" Yejin looked at her husband. "It can't be helped, I've been appointed as team leader to handle this case". Hyun Bin took a deep breath.

Yejin couldn't bear to see her husband, Hyun Bin didn't rest at all since he was busy preparing for their wedding until now. "Bin, I just can't bear it. You can't rest at all." Yejin expressed her feelings. Hyun Bin gently stroked Yejin's cheek "No problem honey, just pray for my work so that I can solve this case soon." Yejin smiled and held her husband's hand.

Morning

This morning Yejin and Hyun Bin were ready to go to their respective offices. Hyun Bin will leave for Daegu and don't forget to say goodbye to his in-laws. Meanwhile Eun Ha will be with Mr and Mrs Son at Home. The plan was that Yejin would finish her practice by noon.

After arriving at the hospital, Yejin was greeted by her colleagues. They asked how she was and how was her honeymoon yesterday. Not to forget Yejin also gave gifts to her fellow divisions.

"Eonnie!" Yoona called out of the elevator door. Yoona approached Yejin and hugged her "I miss you Eonni, how was your honeymoon?" Yoona continued. Yejin hugged Yoona back "I miss you too Yoonassi, uumm..." Yejin blinked a little. Yejin invited Yoona to enter her room.

"This is for you and please give this to Hae In too" Yejin gave a gift to Yoona. "Eonni, there's no need to bother like this, but okay, I'll tell Hae In," Yoona said sincerely. "Also convey my thanks to Hae In for helping a lot to prepare for my wedding and also—I often trouble you to take care of Eun Ha," Yejin continued.

"Eun Ha..I miss her so much, why doesn't she come to the hospital?". Yejin smiled "No. She is with her grandparents" Yejin said while checking the names of her patients. After a bit of talking and letting go of their homesickness, they returned to finish their respective work.

At noon Yejin had finished all her work for today, she wanted to go home immediately because she would prepare for the needs of her parents who were going back to Yongsan. Arriving at the apartment, Yejin was greeted by Eun Ha. He had just finished her lunch and tidied up the books in her room. "Eomma, Appa will come home again tonight?" Yejin shook her head. He didn't know for sure what time Hyun Bin would be home today. "Let's call Appa later, okay?" Yejin gave a suggestion.

After packing their things, Yejin's parents said goodbye and immediately drove the car to Yongsan.

Evening

Around 7 o'clock Hyun Bin arrived at the apartment. He was feeling very tired today because of his new assignment in Daegu. Luckily, Yejin always prepares all his needs including food and drinks that are ready to be served when Hyun Bin comes home at any time. Even though Yejin herself is very busy, of course Yejin always provides the best service for her husband as much as possible. After finishing eating and bathing and playing for a while with Eun Ha, Hyun Bin immediately followed Yejin who was already in the room.

"Jagiya, how was your job in Daegu?" Yejin looked at Hyun Bin who was now lying beside her. "Not so smooth. And it looks like I will be going back and forth to Daegu for the next 2 weeks" Hyun Bin sighed.

Yejin looked at Hyun Bin's eyes was very tired . "Is your task very heavy this time, Bin?". Hyun Bin closed his eyes for a moment "It's not that hard, it's just that this will take up quite a bit of my time and—and that means I'll rarely be home with you and Eun Ha." Yejin looked back at Hyun Bin "Bin, it doesn't matter. We already know the consequences of our respective jobs, so don't feel guilty just because of that. The important thing is that you have to take care of your health". Hyun Bin nodded and hugged Yejin's body.

Hyun Bin is grateful to have a wife who really understands his work. "Bin, regarding the apartment, would you sell your apartment if you were willing to live here?" Yejin felt compelled to talk about this matter again. "Of course I'll sell it Jagiya, you changed your mind?" . Yejin shook her head "No, thank you Bin you are willing to live here, to be honest I'm not willing to sell this apartment" Yejin said feeling a little guilty. Hyun Bin just nodded and they decided to go to sleep soon.

***
Days passed, Yejin and Hyun Bin were very busy with their respective jobs. After completing his duties in Daegu, Hyun Bin is now back at the office as usual. But now it's Yejin's turn to be very busy, her surgery schedule is very busy, not to mention she has to become a supervising doctor for her interns, which number about 15 people. Every day, Yejin barely had time to pick up or accompany Eun Ha to play. Yejin is like a robot that works 24 hours non-stop. Sometimes, Yejin also has to go to the hospital at night because she gets extra operating hours. Luckily, Hyun Bin is also very understanding of her work, only Hyun Bin becomes more fussy about Yejin's health. Especially regarding the plans of those who want to have children soon.

"Jagiya, can you come to Eun Ha's School next week? I happen to have a seminar schedule" Yejin said while preparing dinner. "Okay, I'll be there. Where's Eun Ha?" Usually when it's dinner time, Eun Ha is ready to sit at the table and wait for Yejin to serve it. "She's still doing her homework and—don't want to be helped" Yejin explained. Eun Ha was used to doing her own work, unless she was really having a hard time, she would ask Yejin or Hyun Bin for help.

10 minutes passed, Eun Ha was not yet at the dining table. Yejin immediately went to Eun Ha's room to take a look. "Eun Ha huh.." Yejin woke her up because it turned out that Eun Ha was asleep on the study table with the books she hadn't tidy up. Eun Ha stretched and opened her eyes "Eomma..sorry I fell asleep".

"Are you so tired ? Don't want to eat?" Eun Ha just nodded. Incidentally, today's activities are very busy because Eun Ha takes extra hours to play the violin at her school. "I'm very hungry Eomma, okay I'll wash my face for a while". After she finished washing her face, Eun Ha then headed to the dining table.

"Are you done with your homework?" Hyun Bin confirmed. "Of course Appa, but I fell asleep and haven't had time to tidy up my books." Hyun Bin smiled "No problem, you can continue later after eating". Eun Ha just nodded and quickly finished her meal.

Eun Ha has returned to her room because she wants to continue tidying up the books and didn't forget to say goodbye to Yejin and Hyun Bin. Now Yejin is cleaning and washing the dishes they used to eat, of course with the help of Hyun Bin. "Bin, about bikini umm—I mean about Eun Ha's bikini and mine, I'm sorry. I didn't mean—I didn't think you really didn't like it" Yejin said with an extended tone.

Somehow Yejin felt guilty. Yejin didn't expect Hyun Bin to have a problem with bikinis. "I just want to protect the people I love Yejina. Even though I'm a man, but I feel uncomfortable when I see women wearing bikinis. In various cases that I've handled, many cases of sexual harassment were triggered because many women wore sexy clothes and show off her body shape so as to provoke male jerks to vent. And I don't want that to happen to the people around me. Moreover, you and Eun Ha are mine, so I have a responsibility to protect you."

Yejin just nodded digesting Hyun Bin's words. Yejin accepts Hyun Bin's reasoning and if you think about it, it's true. "Eem okay, I'll wear a bikini if ​​it's only with you, and Eun Ha's bikini problem, you have to buy her another swimsuit Bin! Yejin glared at Hyun Bin. "Don't worry I'll buy 10 if she wants" Hyun Bin smiled at Yejin They smiled and looked at each other. "So you will be Hyun Binssi's possessive husband and father?" Yejin continued. Hyun Bin sighed "Of course, it seems that taking care of a daughter will be more difficult for me".

Yejin gave water to Hyun Bin who now sitting on the sofa. "Does that also apply if our child is a boy?" Hyun Bin nodded "It's the same, I will treat them the same, although in a different way. You know what I mean Yejina?" Yejin just smiled and nodded in understanding. Of course Yejin understands, treating boys and girls is very different, maybe in the future they should learn more about parenting.

______________________________________
Hi everyone
Always happy and safe!❤

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.4K 5
Sometimes you don't realize that the person you have been looking for all your life is the one right in front of you. Story Cover © @chumchururum
27.3K 2K 50
Its been 10 years since Ye Jin's mom remarried to a nice man with a son. Unfortunately never once Hyun Bin, her step brother wanted to meet Ye Jin an...
19.9K 1.3K 27
With family, there's always drama. But, beyond that is an irreplaceable support system with a promise of many sweet moments. We all know what Ye Jin...
251K 7.6K 20
When Dr. Son Ye Jin resurfaced in Dr. Hyun Bin's hospital in Korea, he didn't know what else to do. Can the two great doctors work together in saving...