I Got Her Pregnant (Justin Bi...

By UndercoverGirl26

** May Contain Mature Content ** Everything changes when the old saying of two best friends falling in love... More

Introduction
Prologue
[IMPORTANT] NOTE TO NEW AND RETURNING READERS
Ch. 1 - We've Made A Terrible Mistake
Ch. 2 - A Little Help, Please?
Ch. 3 - You Make It Hard
Ch. 4 - The Guest Room
Ch. 5 - It Was Supposed To End Well
Ch. 6 - Why Don't You Call Me Yet?
Ch. 7 - It Just... Spilled
Ch. 8 - Why Would You Hurt Me? [After You Told Me You Loved Me]
Ch. 9 - I Beg Of You
Ch. 10 - Well This Is Awkward...
Ch. 11 - Are We Dating Now?
Ch. 12 - Love and Friends
Ch. 13 - You Called Me 'Babe'
Ch. 14 - Another Finds Out
Ch. 15 - Let's Be Honest
Ch. 16 - Saturday Morning
Ch. 17 - Kidnapped Into Listening
Ch. 18 - T.A.O.S
Ch. 19 - Welcome Back
Ch. 20 - The Talk Times Two
Ch. 21 - Yet Another Talk
Ch. 22 - Can Anyone Spell 'Disaster'?
Ch. 23 - Was It The Right Choice?
Ch. 24 - I Love You Because...
Ch. 25 - Meeting Her Man
Ch. 26 - Concert Surprise
Ch. 27 - Double Date
Ch. 28 - Genuine Love
Ch. 29 - Say What?
Ch. 30 - Ticklish
Ch. 31 - Just Friendship
Ch. 32 - Silent Treatment
Ch. 33 - Misunderstanding
Ch. 34 - Family Time
Ch. 35 - Same Mistakes
Ch. 36 - Midnight Adventure
Ch. 37 - Surprise, Surprise
Ch. 38 - Guess Who's Back?
Ch. 39 - Mystery Girl
Ch. 40 - Déjà Vu
Ch. 41 - Date Preparations
Ch. 42 - First Date
Ch. 43 - How The Rest Went
Ch. 44 - The Fresh Outdoors
Ch. 45 - Confessions
Ch. 46 - Morning Teasers
Ch. 48 - The Public Media
Ch. 49 - Back At The Hughes'
Ch. 50 - Big News
Ch. 51 - Night Out
Ch. 52 - Girl's Night
Ch. 53 - Guy's Night
Ch. 54 - Should I Tell Her?
Ch. 55 - The Aftermath
Ch. 56 - The Blame
Ch. 57 - Turning The Tables Around
Ch. 58 - The Article
Ch. 59 - Lost In Confusion...
Ch. 60 - Back To 'Normal'
Ch. 61 - What The Bitch Wants
Ch. 62 - Night Surprise
Ch. 63 - Butsy
Ch. 64 - Worried
Ch. 65 - Receiving News
Ch. 66 - Conditions
Ch. 67 - White Walls
Ch. 68 - Discoveries
Ch. 69 - I'm A Dirty Boy
Ch. 70 - Tensions
Ch. 71 - Tensions, Part 2
Ch. 72 - Memories
Ch. 73 - Trying
Ch. 74 - What Happened
Ch. 75 - Things Happening At Once
Ch. 76 - Dramarama
Ch. 77 - Good and The Bad
Ch. 78 - Heaven's Gift
Ch. 79 - Be Alright
Ch. 80 - Feelings
Ch. 81 - The Big Question
Ch. 82 - I'm Gonna Miss You
Ch. 83 - Didn't See That Coming
Ch. 84 - The 2 Minute Talk
Ch. 85 - I Need You
Ch. 86 - Frustrations
Ch. 87 - Casual
Ch. 88 - Three Days
Ch. 89 - The Best Gifts Ever
Ch. 90 - No Questions
Ch. 91 - Perfect Timing
Ch. 92 - He's So... Sweet?
Ch. 93 - Falling Into A Deeper Mess
Ch. 94 - Nathan Feud
Ch. 95 - Heart-To-Heart
Ch. 96 - Party Time?
Ch. 97 - Looks Like A Real Party
Ch. 98 - Wow, Didn't See That Coming
Ch. 99 - A Surprise?
Ch. 100 - Unexpected Turn
Ch. 101 - Squeezing Hands
Ch. 102 - Miracles Are Real
Ch. 103 - Take Her Away
Ch. 104 - Three Words
Ch. 105 - A Step Forward
Sequel

Ch. 47 - It's Time

134K 880 263
By UndercoverGirl26

< Chapter 47: It's Time >

♥ Justin's POV: ♥

"You have a concert tomorrow in Atlanta. Maybe two," Scooter's voice spoke from my iPhone. I had it on speaker so that I could talk to him while preoccupying myself with something else.

Currently, as my phone rested on my nightstand, I was setting up a tripod in the middle of the room to support my camera.

"You heard that?" he asked, as I began to look for my camera. For some reason, as weird as it sounds, I heard him but I forgot to answer him. "Justin.." he called again.

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you. Got it," I replied, mounting the camera onto the tripod stand.

"Whatever. Just be ready by around midnight and we'll come pick you up."

"Okay, Scooter, I promise I'll be ready by then and y-.." I cut myself off to think for a second, then began freaking out. "Wait.. Did you say maybe two concerts?"

"Yeah, it's possible.." he said slowly, probably confused as to why it even matters.

"On the same day or..?" I had the phone in my hand now because shit just got real.

"It would be a two day stay over at Atlanta. Why?" he questioned, and I froze at his previous words.

"No, no, no, you don't understand. Tomorrow is Jamie's appointment to the doctor for her pregnancy, I wanted to be there for her," I explained the situation.

"Well Justin.. What do you want me to do, man? You're a famous popstar with a large fanbase with a population of millions. You have work to do and I'm sure Jamie will understand, just like she's been doing so all these years," he spoke sympathetically.

"B-but-"

"-No, Justin. You've done this before so many times. What's different now?"

I paused and thought about what he said. What IS different now? Oh yeah. "That I love her," I answered, feeling my hands get sweaty.

"I know you do," he said softly, "But it's not definite yet so we'll see. And remember that Kenny and I are picking you up at midnight."

"Jesus, I know! You've said this a billion times!"

"Alright, alright," Scooter chuckled, "See you later."

"Bye," I simply replied, hanging up without waiting for his goodbye. I threw my phone onto the bed and collapsed next to it.

"Everything okay?" a voice asked, and I instantly looked at the person.

"I guess," I shrugged, giving her a weak smile.

Jamie sighed and walked over to sit next to me. I sat up and waited patiently for what she had to say. "Are we really doing this, though?"

"We should. I think it's time," I nodded.

"But what if-"

"-It's okay. We're doing this together," I said, grabbing her hand and bringing it up to my lips. I kissed it lightly and stroked the promise ring with my thumb. I felt her tense body relax a little.

"Fine..." she sighed, smiling up at me. "You have everything set up?"

"I think so," I nodded, pointing at the camera.

"Then let's do this," she said, sliding down to the end of the bed and facing the camera. I stood up and walked over to the tripod, turning on the camera and adjusting it.

This is it. When I press that record button, Jamie and I will introduce ourselves, even though the world knows who we are. We would explain a few things and talk to the fans because they like it when we do that. It makes them feel like we still care. Now even though Jamie is pretty known to my Beliebers, she's not overexposed to the media. Everyone just knows her as my friend from way back to before I was famous, and I liked it that way. It's the reason why her house doesn't get bombarded by screaming fans every hour of the day. They give my friends the space they need to live a normal life.

The thing is, after Jamie and I make this video, and I post it to YouTube under the username of kidrauhl, things are definitely going to change. No doubt about it. Beliebers will see that I posted a new video, titled "Huge Announcement," and they're going to click it, watch it, hopefully smile, and then... Who knows?

I really hope that after this is over, my Beliebers would still stick with me. I might lose a couple of fans, but all I need is the love of my true fans, and they call themselves my Beliebers.

"Ready?" I turned around to face Jamie, who was fixing her hair a little, even though she already looked perfect.

"Not really," she said, but gave me a confident nod to proceed. I gave her a half smile before turning back towards the camera and pressing the record button. Just like that, we were being filmed. I went back to sit next to Jamie on the bed and then began speaking first.

"Wassup guys, Justin Bieber here, with my beautiful best friend," I gestured for Jamie to speak.

"Jamie Hughes," she piped in, then I continued.

"And we're here to deliver a special announcement," I finished, then paused. "All of you already know from my recent Ellen interview that Jamie and I.." I looked at her, "We love each other very much, and we're very happy together."

Jamie continued for me, "However, we ran into a little situation that Justin and I both agreed was important for you all to know."

"Now guys, please be respectful. Sending hate because of this does not make you a true fan, specially because you're basically saying that you're angry because I'm happy. I know you all understand that I have a life too and it's not only to entertain you, which I enjoy with a passion, but I'm just a normal guy. I'm bound to fall in love eventually, find that special someone and start a family. I know that you all will too, 'cause it's just the way that life works. So before we announce this special news, I'd like to bring up a few days ago for a moment," I said. "What happened a few days ago was that Jamie and I had our first date. We were coming out from a building surrounded by fans and most of them began chasing us. Now obviously, we're not dressed in sweats and running shoes so that we can outrun you guys, we were trying to get to a dinner. So basically, Jamie tripped, fell, and tore her dress, and that made me really disappointed in you guys. I just want to bring up the fact that if you try and hurt Jamie, you're hurting me too. You guys are supposed to be family, and family doesn't do that to each other," I finished, and it felt good to finally get it out there and speak my thoughts.

"Talking about family," Jamie added, "We both wanted to personally tell you guys that there'll be a new addition to the family."

A smile started to form on my lips as I spoke next, "A couple weeks ago, I was about to leave for practices and other things when Jamie told me the news."

I looked at Jamie with a reassuring smile and took her hand in mine, caressing it softly.

"I'm pregnant," she blurted out, and I added to that.

"We're having a baby."

------

I laid in my bed with my laptop sitting on top of me as I stared at the screen, the cursor pointing to the button.

Upload.

My gaze had been fixed on that one word for over half and hour now, mentally debating whether or not I should actually send it.

No one knows we've done this. Not Scooter, not Usher.. Not management. Not mom, not dad, not Jade, not Danny, not Phoebe, not Ryan, not Chaz.

Not anyone.

Jamie and I just decided to do this and get it done with. The Beliebers deserve to know. So why do I feel so guilty? I've been scared to press the button that would change our lives for better or for worse. But you know what? I love Jamie, and I've come to love our baby even if I haven't met him or her yet, so I guess this is necessary. I have to do it. It's time.

My fingers crawled against the surface of the trackpad. With one click, the video has been sent to the world for everyone to see. Now all I need to do is sit back and watch the reactions roll in.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous. But it's worth it.

---

♥ Jamie's POV: ♥

"Did you do it?" I randomly asked Justin later that night, as he carried the last bag downstairs.

"Yeah.." he replied quietly, setting the bag down with the others. He swiftly turned around to face me. For a few seconds, we just stared at each other, and when his arms opened up, gesturing for me to hug him, I took it as my cue to run to him. He picked me up, twirling me around and kissing my forehead before putting me back down.

"Don't forget me," I said my famous line. That one line I always need to say every time he leaves me. It always makes me feel like if I say it, then he'll keep coming back to me, just the way I like it.

"Never," he whispered, cupping my cheek in his left hand. He leaned in and placed a small kiss on my lips before murmuring, "I love you."

I smiled and gave him another quick kiss. "I love you too. Good luck."

"Thanks," he grinned, and we heard the black van outside honking for Justin. "Well, that's my cue.."

"Bye.." I said softly, shaking a little. I didn't want him to leave. I hate it when he has to go.

"Bye," he gave me a sad smile before Kenny came in to get his bags.

"Hey Jamie, how are you?" he asked, noticing I was standing there. Midnight had come around fast. And Justin would either be gone for a day, or gone for two. And if it's two days, he'll miss my first prenatal appointment, which my mom won't let me reschedule because she's concerned about my fall.

"I'm good, how are you?" I forced a smile when, in reality, I wanted to cry and beg Justin to stay with me and get down on my knees just to plead.

"Great, thanks," he chuckled, leaving to drop off Justin's stuff in the van. Justin opened his arms out at me one more time and I smiled, knowing I could hug him again, so I did.

I took in his familiar scent and warm embrace as his strong arms wrapped around me. He always made me feel so secure, and that's something everyone needs these days.

He pulled back and kissed me one more time before Scooter called for him again. He began walking down the front yard and I decided to say one more thing.

"Oh and Justin?" I said. He turned back around to face me, waiting for what I needed to say. "Have fun," I winked.

A smirk grew onto his sexy face as he laughed, "I will, thank you baby."

With that, he got inside the van and I watched them leave until I could no longer see the vehicle.

After they left, I retreated back up to my room and climbed into my bed. I sighed and leaned over to turn off the lights on my nightstand but my phone buzzed, causing me to stop. I picked up the device and saw I got a text from my babe.

From: Justin♥

Message:

I miss u already </3 Have a good night sleep babe ;)

I giggled silently and quickly replied.

To: Justin♥

Message:

I miss you too :( and you have sweet dreams too. I love you♥♥

I tapped the send button and went to my phone's home screen, where a certain icon caught my eye.

Twitter.

What were people saying about the video Justin posted? I don't think the people we know had seen it yet, but I'm pretty sure lots of fans have. With my hands shaking, I opened up the twitter app and waited for my timeline to load.

Boom. There it was. Thousands and thousands of tweets talking about the announcement. I looked at what's trending and was surprised to see so many things involving Justin and I.

#BiebersHavingABaby

#Jastin

Justin and Jamie

Jamie's Pregnancy

#BiebersAnnouncement

I nervously scrolled down and decided to read some of the tweets.

@savannandjerry:

Seriously? Is this a joke? I bet you this Jamie chick just used Justin and got pregnant because she knows he can support her. Smh #bitch

My heart sank. W-what?

@bieberismine563:

Justin and Jamie are having a baby? WTF weren't they just friends? This is Jelena all over again -.-

@richwithbieberfever:

I just saw the video.. WHAT? #BiebersHavingABABY!! OMG I'm so happy for #Jastin!! Ahh the feels! ♥

My aching heart brightened a little. To know that at least one person supports us is a little more satisfying.

@fellowxbeliebers:

Why would fans chase Justin on a DATE?! #berespectful #Jastin <3

@justinsdreamgurll:

Who does 'Jamie' think she is? She seriously just stole Justin's innocence and because of her, he's not our innocent baby anymore. #backoff

@garfieldlovesjerry:

Why is it that Justin falls too hard? He just made the biggest fucking mistake of his life and I hope he realizes that soon #fuckedup #fuckjastin

@thejustinbeibergirl:

Sorry but I don't support #Jastin. She's using him. #jussayin

Says the girl who's username is a fail. It's Bieber, not 'Beiber'. I sighed and scrolled further and further, seeing little love and thousands of hate tweets. I hated this feeling in my gut. That I'm not the right girl for Justin. I don't deserve his love.

I was in so much shock that I accidentally dropped my phone and it was then that I realized I was crying.

In fact... I'm pretty sure I cried myself to sleep that night.

*******************************************

Justin on SNL was perfect. Ok? Ok.

Just had to say it.

And well... That was the chapter! Any thoughts? :P

Again, thanks for the support! Longer chapter just like you guys wanted. Love you :)

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.6K 26
♡ SEQUEL IS UP ♡ Emily was trying to have a normal relationship with her boyfriend, but how can anything be normal when you're dating a well-known su...
591K 10.1K 51
#1 Most Popular Logan Paul Book of 2017 #3 in Fanfiction 26/08/2017 ****CURRENTLY IN EDITING AFTER 2 YEARS**** Pregnancy can be hard for any wome...
52.3K 448 28
Jamie is a 17 year old girl with a little problem and by little problem, I mean . . . she's pregnant. After 2 years of dating, she's not sure about h...
128K 2.5K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...