Ninja Izuku

By izumomolover25

As izuku was diagnosed quirkless he was abused and neglected by his family and peers and he left leaving them... More

Izuku bio abilites and harem
The day that ended Izuku Yagi
Realization reuion with loved one
UA exam and unwanted reunion
USJ
Sports festival (training)
Sports festival and momo sadness and sharingan
Epilogue

UA and USJ

5.2K 73 46
By izumomolover25

As UA started the 5 of them got in thru recommendations as Izuku past didn't know who he was. His past had it rough not knowing where Izuku went even tho they were told not to look for him they still did it.

Izumi: it's been years since Oni-Chan left where is he?

Katsumi: I don't know but my heart is hurting for some reason and I can't let it go for some reason.

Shoka: don't you think it's zuzu? I mean like there's something wrong and we need to help him.(hopefully it's no girls involved)

Izumi: yea he need to be with his we can only save him.

Shoto:(why do we need to save him he is weak he can do shit)

Bakugo:(once my sister marry his sorry ass imma kill him)

As izuku and his harem were walking to class 1a he heard shouting and he was not pleased by both of the voices that were being made from.

Izuku: why is it that I have to go thru hell again?

Akari: you don't have to worry it's not like they are gonna recognized you anyways Izzy

Izuku: you right but for some reason I'm gonna get exposed tho so thank you for the upside of it until then.

Akari: your welcome

As they walked inside they noticed a variety of people was staring at them including a certain perverted midget and Akari literally cringe at his thoughts.

Lily: what's wrong Akari?

Akari: that perverted grape thought of something sexual.

As she said that every girl had literally looked at him with disgust and not sitting towards him. A certain brown haired girl tried to approach Izuku again but was met with lightning and she looked to see Enju covered in her own lighting that peeked a idiot interest.

Enju: didn't you learn your lesson the last time why are you trying to make my man fall for you?

Everyone but Lily Momo and Akari was in shock that someone as beautiful as her had Izuku as a boyfriend while the boys was jealous of him.

Momo Lily and Akari: do we 4 need to beat you down so you can learn?

Everyone was now in more shock but for the tormentors it is really hurting them even tho they just met them.

Izumi:(why do my heart hurt so much I don't even know him)

Katsumi:(stop hurting you don't like him you like ichan)

Shoka:(stop heart you only live Izzy)

Mineta: you lucky bastard you have 4 gor- feels bloodlust coming from Izuku.

Izuku: DONT you ever go for my Queens you little dirtbag I'll make you feel like you are in hell you understand me. Said it in Venom.

Mineta shook his head rapidly knowing that the 4 of them are not for anyone.

Izuku: you all taken so much time our  sensei is at the front.

As they saw him he looked like he wanted to cuss them all out but he really enjoy the view from what has happen and know not to piss Izuku off with his girls.

Aizawa:(if anyone is willing to keep them in check I'm glad it's him but how long will he keep his identity up after the physical test).

Akari heard it but she knew what he meant and looked at Izuku with a worried face and he noticed and obliged to why she as looking at him and gave her a nod saying don't worry I know what's gonna happen and she smiled and nodded back saying ok I trust you with the girls.

Aizawa: gotta say if you all want to be hero's you got to pipe down a lot and miss uraraka if I found out that you are trying to pull a stun like that again I will have no problem kicking your sorry ass outta here.

Some people tried not ti laugh at her a certain idiot tried to  defend her.

Iida: sir that's not how you talk to your students. *doing hand chops*

Aizawa: I'm sorry are you paying me?

Iida: No

Aizawa: then shut your ass up I'm the one running this class.

As iida sat back down Aizawa started.

Aizawa: alright class we are going to test your quirk to see where you are at now go get dress and meet me outside.

As everyone did as instructed and went to the field (no Mineta didn't try to peek because he was still scared of Izuku)

Aizawa: now Hatake do you remember what your score was back in Middle school for the ball test?

Izuku: no I do not but I can do better then the last one.

Aizawa: good go all out if you don't I will expelled those who doesn't.

Ochako: that's not fair.

Akari: but going for someone money is?

Izuku: bullying the quirkless is, villains killing for fun is, we are here to be hero's and lead by example and not by force if you are here just to be famous go ahead and pack your things and go because we are here to lead and not force people to give up their dreams.

As he say that Aizawa gave out a shit grin and the tormentors a shake to what izuku said.

Aizawa: well said Hatake now please throw the ball so I can see where you stand.

Izuku: very well. *does the hand style for mud as he threw it and got infinity*

Everyone but his harem and Aizawa who knew he was gonna do that were in shock and a certain blonde haired fool decided to rush him.

Bakugo: you bastard how did you do that you gonna tell me so I cm beat you.

As he rushed Izuku he stood there and everyone was worried except his harem and the moment bakugo used his explosive quirk on him the smoke cleared and saw that no one was there (btw momo knows that the girls are ninjas as well since they are gonna marry the same guy) they were amazed on how he wasn't there after the explosion.

Izuku: you attacking your classmates is not hero like you dog you should be on a leash.

As everyone looked where he was at he was next to momo who had a smirk on her face knowing that he wasn't even hurt.

Aizawa: give me a reason not to expel and blacklist you.

Izuku: he is just a scared little bitch who thinks he is better then everyone but he's not for real.

As some people try not to laugh bakugo was about to do the same thing but was stop this time.

Aizawa: I would expel you this time if you do it again.

Bakugo growl like a dog he is and left it alone. After that everyone went and took their test.

Final
Izuku Hatake
Momo Hatake
Lily Hatake
Enju Hatake
Akari Hatake

Minoru Mineta

Mineta: nooooo I didn't even touched a boob *point at izukus harem and starts going for them and Izuku grabbed him by the throat*

Izuku:(bloodlust) I told you earlier about going for my girls and now you gonna have to pay.

After a nice hour or so if whooping his ass he left Mineta with all broken bones and Aizawa walked up.

Aizawa: you are expelled and blacklisted for the sexual conduct you had tried to produce against his harem.

Later they all were back in the classroom and it was time for izuku and his harem.

Momo: my name is Momo Hatake my quirk is creation

Lily: my name is Lily Hatake and my quirk is called shadowing everything  including your shadow I can control at will.

Akari: my name is Akari Hatake my quirk is called blaze elements every fire or heat I have I use it at will.

Enju: my name is Enju Hatake my quirk is called lightning bolt it can run off my emotions based off the situation.

Izuku: my name is Izuku Hatake my quirk is

Izumi: your quirkless

Izuku: shut  your ass up I'm not quirkless you bitch it's called charka (even tho it's not)

Izumi: brother come home we miss you.

Izuku: that's a lie and no I'm not.

Mina: why is it that you 5 have the same last name?

Izuku: because we are engaged to eachother.

Iida: having multiple partners is illegal please get rid of 3 and keep one.

Izuku: how about you shut the fuck up you are not my father.

Izumi: he's right now come home and marry me shoka and katsumi.

Katsumi: no you little tramp just me and shoka you not in this you hated him we didn't.

Izuku: in case you forgetting you 2 had broken my heart when you betrayed me with those 3 so I'm not marrying your dumbass with that slow ass half n half candy cane having ass I already got my Queens if you ever think about hurting them I will take you to hell you got me tramp.

As they cried Izuku seen a attack coming and dodge it seeing that shoto tried to attack him.

Izuku: the fuck do you want rip off Zoka?

Shoto: marry my sister or else.

Izuku: *takes off headband and opens his eye and closed the other one* or else what?

The tormentors were scared of what's in izukus eyes and didn't say nothing.

Izuku: that's what I thought don't you ever come near me or my girls unless you want your bones broken by me and trust me I won't hesitate to kill.

Iida: killing is wrong.*hand chopping*

Izuku: so are your hands but here we are.

Most people bust out laughing after what izuku said and iida felt offended and with to Enju.

Iida: excuse me miss but you don't deserve him as your husband let alone sharing him among other girls please break up with him and go out with me I'll show you a good time.

Enju was literally pissed and her lighting went off scaring him and those around her.

Enju: you think imma let Izuku go for your entertainment who doesn't you think you are to command me to do such thing I can literally kill you with this quirk don't you ever come near me again.

As everyone was scared that Enju is at the point of going over point Izuku went towards her and kissed her on the cheek and made her calm down and hurt his tormentors heart.

Izuku: how are you feeling now lighting bug.

Enju:(blushes) i-im good now thank you but like I said don't you try that again. *looks away still kissed but calmed herself after talking to Akari.

Assmight and inko came running in and saw Izuku and inko came running with her arms open.

Inko: my baby boy. *phases thru Izuku* huh what happened?

Izuku: im not your son you disowned me for that little slut that lied on me remember?

Inko: I didn't mean to Izuku please come back home.

Izuku: no why would I go back to hell where I wasn't belong to begin with?

Bakugo: come back you damn nerd before I force your ass.

Izuku: you can't do shit to me you barking dog.

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?

Izuku: are you deaf I called you a barking dog and before you move a muscle just know I will fold your bitch ass along with the rip off Zoka.

Both of them stood down but failed to realize that Nezu was there.

Nezu: did I tell your sorry ass to stay away from Izuku and that your his bitch?

Assmight: but sir he needs to come home being a hero is dangerous.

Nezu looks around with izuku to see if they have a fuck.

Inko: what are y'all looking for?

Izuku: a fuck to give about you people.

Kirishma: that's unmanly they are pro hero's all might and green telekinesis.

Izuku: did they told you what they done or no?

Kirishma: what you mean?

Izuku: what I mean is they neglected me and allow their child to abuse me and guess what all might said about me right before I got branded.

Class 1a except tormentors and harem: what he say?

Izuku: that I'm a bitch and I don't deserve a quirk that he has even tho he was quirkless.

Everyone but the tormentors were pissed that the #1 hero has neglected his ex son and branded him knowing he was quirkless.

Iida: he wouldn't dare do that he's the best hero in Japan.

Izuku:*shows the branded label* use your damn glasses and see what this say dumbass.

As everyone went up and saw that the branded by the #1 and 5 hero of Japan including Iida and they now despise them for what they did.

Akari: even tho I already saw it the first time you 2 are the worst parents why would you do that to him to begin with?

Inko: it's not if your concern young lady and I adivae you to cancel the engagement along with the other girls you are the reason why he's like this.

Lily: so it's our fault that you branded him over a lie that slut started?*point at izumi*

Inko went up to slap Lily but she phases they her like she did with Izuku.

Inko: what the hell?

Lily: you do know I can press charges for attempting assault right and with enough evidence too right?

Inko: you can't do that I'm a pro hero.

Izuku: (who was recording the whole thing) are you sure about that?

Momo: yea because right now we can just do it and leave UA and go somewhere off the grid and have a family starting there.

Inko: no I will not allow you 4 to have your way with my son.

Enju: for 1 we all ready did and 2 he's branded and disowned therefore he doesn't belong to you whore.

All might: I gonna have to arrest you 4 for rape.

Izuku: how can they rape me if I consent?

Ass might: you are corrupted son we are gonna free you from them.

Izuku: so girls want to leave and never come back.

Girls: yea *smack*

After the girls answered Inko slapped Izuku with all the hate in her eyes and everyone saw that she meant it with pride and determination.

Inko: you are a disgrace I'm glad that we branded your punk ass. Realizes what she did and that everyone was there to see and hear that what she did was truthful.

Izuku: and you see why I'm not your son bitch come on girls we are leaving UA and never coming back here again.

Inko:(crying) Izuku wait I didn't mean to.

Izuku: fuck tou bitch you ruined the chances of you and the tormentors a chance of redemption and I will be pressing charges.

As he left he kicked Inko off of him and both hero's are booed along with the tormentors by the class.

Nezu: you 2 are fired from being a hero and luckily for them is that they got enough evidence to put your ass in jail and ass might don't think you didn't get recorded trying to hit his fiancé as well (it was when izuku got smacked by Inko Akari was recording the whole thing including all might walking up with a balled up fist luckily she had him phases thru her and if you are wondering momo learned learned most of the ninjutsu including phasing) so be prepared to go to court and for you little shits who tormented him you are blacklisted and going to juvenile.

Kirishma: wait there must be a misunderstanding.

Nezu: shut your bakugo todoroki loving ass up you don't even know what happen before they came here you dumbass rock.

Kirishma: that was uncalled for.

Nezu: then don't defend what you don't know then.

Kirishma: h-hai

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 42 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...
106K 1.5K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...
386K 12.5K 15
Izuku was...quirkless. So it came as a shock when he passed the hero course entrance exam with only a Katana and his wits. Though, not everything is...
473K 11K 50
Izuku hated his life. He hates school to how distant his mother is from him. Ever since that day, a year after getting told he was quirkless, it's be...