Tainted Hearts

By HusnaNasir101

Love and family#1 (Completed ✅) (Not edited) A prince. The heir of the palace. The king in waiting. Aryan Muh... More

CAST
1~School.
2~Invitation.
3-The announcement.
4-Nigeria.
5-Ameerah's Confession.
6-The plan.
7-For them.
5 years later: Cast.
8-Workaholic.
9-the events.
10-Parisha.
11-Graduation.
12-Sealed.
13-calm before the storm.
14-Unwanted memories.
15- trouble in paradise.
16-Kidnapped.
17-To Late.
18-Traumatized.
19-Her past.
20-Moving on.
21-The dinner.
22-Months later.
23-Her....?
24-Amal.
25-Changes.
26-The Accident.
27-A hurricane.
28-Leaving.
29-Successful.
30-The meeting.
31-The real truth.
32-She's alive?
33- 23 years ago.
34-She's gone.
35:Happiness.
36:The pink box.
37:The MA'S
HAPPY BIRTHDAY T H🎊🎊
38-Royal majesty.
40-it's to real to be true..
41-A love like theirs.
42-Deja Vu.
43-The end isn't always the end......
44-Epilogue🥺🤧❤️.
WBOD🎊🎊
Sorry!!

39-His mother.

49 9 2
By HusnaNasir101

Warning; It's a long chapter 🌬

"No I think she should wear the coffee brown gown" Afrah said through the video call.

Alisha nodded also "yah, thank you affy I will get back to you when she's ready"

"My pleasure" she said for hanging up.

"So the coffee brown one" Alisha stated carefully dropping Aairah on the bed.
Summayyah nodded her head gently, smiling softly at her bestfriend also her sister for sticking with her through her hard times.

Munib got married day before yesterday against his wish, to his cousin sister nimrah, the girl he hates alot he couldn't understand why his mother would force him to do this. He knows that his mother never really like summayyah, but why will she just ruin her sisters daughter's life.

He told his mother already he can't do justice to her, the love he has for summayyah will always keep increasing, and he just doesn't know how to love another person besides the girl he fell in love with more than ten years back, the mother of his child.
Aryan supported him like every brother would do.
Though munib cannot show his hatred to nimrah, and cannot love her, he could at least try and act as a brother.

"You coming with me right" summayyah asked.

"Why wouldn't i, Is a family get together after all, girl don't let anyone think that this marriage has affected you, you know that you are beautiful in many ways, you are the real definition of beauty and you know that your husband loves you and you guys have known each other since childhood and have been together since when you were just fifteen, you know him in and out, I know she has threatened you before, and I know how dramatic she is, but munib also knows, you know that you are way more beautiful than her, and you know that munib loves you alot more than her, moreover he is doing this against his wish but I want to advise, no matter how wicked she is don't let Munib perform any act of injustice between the both of you, and that's if you see it but then if you don't know, that one is between the two of them" summayyah was already crying as she hugged Alisha who patted her head chuckling.

"Now see me acting like a mother who is getting her daughter married" this made summayyah laugh.

"Now go and change before the rest come with the makeup artist, I will get ready and dress baby Aairah also" Alisha said, summayyah pass her a grateful smile.

Alisha quickly change into a black golden lace which was sew into a skirt and blouse.
She also dressed Aairah into a coffee brown baby gown with sparkles all over the gown, she made her hair up before putting a light brown head band on her head.
Lastly she slipped Aairah's light brown shoes on.
Alisha felt tears welled up in her eyes as she stare at the cute baby in front of her, to say the girl looks cute will be an understatement.

Pregnant hormones.

Aairah cooed and Alisha beamed at her pecking her forehead gently.

She kept the girl in her cradle in the room she is living, since summayyah is currently with her cousins in her room helping her to get ready, Alisha told them that whatever they are going to apply on her face should be light and simple, before Afrah left she gave summayyah a beauty skin treatment making summayyah to glow even more. She looks just like a bride.

Alisha went with a natural look, applying a small amount of powder. Then putting on a lip gloss on her lips.

Perfect.

She thinks as she wrapped a golden veil around her, picking up a golden Arabian niqab for the Queen's which covers the nose downwards pass her lips, she loves it. It's tiny and comfortable.

She kept it in her bag for later.

She went back to the cradle and pick up baby Aairah she held her close to her chest before living the room to check if Summayyah is ready.

Entering the room, compliments were thrown at her by almost everyone, she looked so beautiful as always.

"Awwwnnn, you look ugly Sumi" Alisha said earning a chuckle from the people in the room, knowing that she's only joking.
Summayyah looks so beautiful her makeup was kept simple and natural the coffee brown gown look so beautiful on her slightly chubby body.

"Thank you so much Alisha for everything" munib said coming inside the room with Aryan behind, she smiled at him handing Aairah to him before turning to Aryan he was wearing a white jallabiya and a red himmar cap.

"Like what you see" Aryan said, pulling her into his arms.

"What are you doing you shameless man" she said hitting his shoulder but didn't make any attempt to move out of his arms knowing that it's only them and summayyah with her husband and Aairah.
The rest went outside.
"Wonder which wife calls her husband shameless"

"Me duh!"

"How are you baby girl" he ask her looking at her adoringly before pecking her on her lips, unwrapping his arms from her body.

"And good baby boy"

"And our baby"

"She's doing great"

"Now if you are done romancing can we snap" Summayyah said smiling at the cute couple.

"So now asking your wife how is she is romance to you, well munib you have a good wife" Aryan mocked.

"And I won't trade her for anything dumb dummy" Munib said earning a gasp from the rest.

"Oh wow you get guts, calling a pregnant woman's husband dumb in front of her"

"Sorry sister not your husband let's just say my friend" they laughed.

"Oya lemme snap the couple of the year, the browny couples" Alisha said giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

A lady wearing a grey Royal robe which is clearly not has but her husbands walk around the halls of the private side of the chamber belonging to her and her family. Reason why her hair was left open. No guards or maids were seen except for the danger alarms that were kept.

She sighed when she did not see them, she walked further and open another door, which happens to be the kids painting room.

"Mom!"

"Umma"

Her two twins yelled at the same time before running towards her, Alisha close the door before kneeling down and wrapping her arms around her two bundle of joys.

"Why aren't you asleep yet and where is your father" she asked.

"We were painting" Ariz stated

"And dad, we don't know" Asim said

"Let me see your drawings"

"Yay!!!" They squealed happily.

She first saw Asim's own, he drew an Aeroplane, he has always wanted to be a pilot, and Ariz drew a family picture of four of them.

She smiled lovingly at both of them, her children are surely talented, both know how to draw so well at a young age.

"We also drew this" Asim said bringing out the drawing they made making her breath hitch.

"Where did you find this" from the tubes connected to the body it can only be her.

"In the store" Ariz replied.

"Where is the real picture" Asim gave it to her.
Tears fall freely from her eyes as she stare at the blue eyed girl.

The boys were looking at their mother with tears in their eyes when they saw her crying.

The door opened and Khalil came in holding a photo frame "look what I found" he said hugging Alisha from behind.

He was holding a photo of Amal, but they all know her Alisha smiled sadly,

"Who is this mammy" Khalil said referring to the blue eyed girl.

She stood up from where she was sitting and hang the photo frame of the girl on the wall near their family picture.

"She's Aaliyah"

"Aaliyah?"

"Now time to sleep boys"

"But mom, tell us more about her she looks smh like us" Asim said.

"I will but not now, now come on let's tuck you in" they all peck her on her cheeks and ran to their room.

She followed them and tuck them in, she sat near Ariz and looked at him adorably "sleep dear"

He smile sleepily "Goodnight umma, and I know she's our sister because of the date written in the frame and also she looked like us, especially me" he said in his not so clear voice.

She wasn't surprised he has always been the smartest "sleep riz"

Now where is he, she thought and went towards the store room she closed the door but heard some sound coming inside, so she opened it and saw another door at the side of the room, she took dangerous steps towards the door her hands sweating as she opened the door, the room was big and has only a big piano and a chair with few pictures hanging on the black wall.

A man sat on the chair that was placed near the piano even in the dark she knows that it is him Aryan.

"Come in angel I saw you already" he said.

She slowly made her way towards him and sat on his lap immediately his dark blue eyes clash with her black once, she pass him a smile before looking down at the piano.

"Do you know how to play it" she ask.

"Yes, but it's been long since I last play it"

"Can you play it for me now"

"I dunno, I haven't played it in a long time, I can't"

"Why"

"It reminds me of her" he stated his eyes darkening.

"Her?"

"Yes her, as in my mother, the last time I played it she was alive and now that she isn't I can't play it, is been years" Aryan said his voice thick with emotions, tears welled up in his eyes, at the remembrance of his deceased mother?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To
Be
Continued...........

This chapter needs a sneak peak 😪.
Don't want it to be a cliffhanger 😉

Sneak peak.

"She died while giving birth to Layla" he said his voice thick with emotions as he hugged his wife tightly tears flowing out of his eyes freely.

"She was my mother my umma,but she left so soon, she would have loved you"
Alisha nodded running her hands through his hair soothingly.

"What Happened to Layla" she asked.
At this point, he was sobbing loudly,

"Believe me I didn't kill her it was an accident"

What?

"It was najma's fault, she caused it"

"I don't understand?"

............................

Still a cliffhanger 😂💔.

Sha, how fasting guysssss🤧
Allahamdulilah Sha.

Am soooo happy and also sad at the same time nd Alisha nd Aryan aren't helping me out because they keep whining 😂, cuz they don't want me to stop writing abt their story neither do i but what can I do🥺🤧.

Sha you might see me in the next chapter 😉.
Yeeeppp am making an appearance🎉💃💃💃💃 In the novel for some minutes 😂💃💃

See yah in the next chapyyyy

I love yah allllllll

Dedicated to my Guarduiàn 🥺🤧

Vote
Share
Comment
Peeeeeweeeeesssss.

🖇️🥂.

Let the Countdown begin 🤧. 5 more chapters to go..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.9K 53
" You know very well why I married you?" He asked rudely. She replied controlling her tears," Yes, for your children." Then, he said calmly," If I f...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

266K 10.7K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
745K 24.3K 52
Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. Men were all over her whenever someone sa...