MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

By Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... More

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 39 - Feel secure
CH 40 - ' Dad '
CH 41 - Date With Older Brother
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 44 - Another Lie
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 57 - Happy Birthday
EP 58 - Birthday Holiday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 60 - Whose Married?
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 63 - Sulk & Upset
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 69 - Situation
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 72 - Away
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

CH 27 - Together

9.8K 308 13
By Charming_road

You already coming back from school. You at the kitchen because you want to eat some ramen. You try to cook one.

?? : What are you doing?

You turn around and saw Suga lean at the door frame. You show him the ramen.

Suga : You want to cook ramen?

You nod and back to cook one. He walk closer and take the packet from you.

SUGA : Go and sit down. I will cook for you.

He said and start cooking. You sit on one chair at the kitchen counter. Your stomach was growling when the ramen smell spread. Not too long, Suga serve it infront of you with a glass of water.

Y/N : Thanks for the food.

You said in sign language. You start to eat it slowly while Suga didn't stop looking at you. You look at him with ' why did you look at me like that' face.

Suga : What you doing actually?

Y/N : Eating?

You mouth at him but it more to the question.

Suga : It was the maknae girlfriend, right?

You look at him with confused face.

Suga : The one that bullying you..
Am i right?

You eyes widen and you was feeling nervous.

Suga : Am i right, baby sister?

He said with a smirk. You gupled hard because he can know that. You shake your head confidently.

Suga : You didn't good in lie, baby. Is that why you didn't told us? Because you don't want to create any trouble between the maknae and their girlfriends?

He ask again and take a sit beside you. He tuck your hair behind your ear while you slurping your ramen.

Suga : Don't lie, Y/N cuz it will not end well if you keep protecting something that not worth it.

You sighed. You look for your notepad to wrote something. Suga pass his phone to you.

Suga : Wrote what you want.

You take it and wrote something.

Y/N : But i don't want you guys to harm others people. I don't like it. Because i used to be at their place once and i know how pain it is.

Suga : But you should also know that it also a pain for us to see your condition like this.

You sighed.

Y/N : I'm sorry if i made you guys worry.

You wrote and pass his phone back. You play with your ramen. Suga gently carress your hair.

Suga : We're not mad at you, sweetheart. Promise me that you will tell us if this thing happen again.

You look at him and shake your head. Suga giggled.

Suga : Eat your ramen.

You back to eat your ramen while Suga just stay there. Look at you sweetly. You was so fragile until you can make him want to always be at your side.

You was sitting at single couch while Suga was lying down at the others couch. You was drawing him. He was watch the television with half open eyes.

This is the drawing.

(THIS IS NOT MY DRAWING SO CREDIT TO THE OWNER)

?? : Woahh. .....

You was shocked because of someone high pitched voice. You turn around and you see the other of your brothers standing there.

Jungkook : It such a beautiful picture, baby.

He said and take a sit at your side. He take your drawing book and take a look.

Jungkook : You can draw very well.

He keep flipping the page until he stop at one page. They was froze at their place.

Taehyung : Is this mom?

You also take a look at that page and nod.

Jin : She still look beautiful even though in a drawing like this.

Namjoon : Y/N, how about you go and change your clothes? We're going out for lunch.

You look at him happily. You get up and hug him before run upstair.

Jimin : Don't running like that, baby.

He shout so you can hear. He sighed.
All of them waiting downstair and then you running downstair.

Jin : Don't running, Y/N. We're not going to left you behind.

You smile widely and walk to him. He feel warm when you link arm with him. He take you to the car. You guys hop into the car. Hobi was driving the car while Suga at the passenger seat.

Jin, Namjoon and Jimin at the middle seat. You, Jungkook and Taehyung at the backseat. You was looking at Jungkook phone. He was playing a game.

Not too long, you guys arrive at the mall. You never enter the big mall like this. This is the first time. You have jaw mouth while look around.

Hobi : What happen, sunshine?

Y/N : This place is so beautiful. This is how a mall looks like.

You wrote and show them.

Y/N : Where are we going to eat?

You wrote again.

Namjoon : We are going for a shopping first. After that, we're going to eat.

You nod understanding. Your brothers walk in front of you while you silently walk behind. They was talking about lot of thing.

You was looking around and stop at one clothes shop. You was looking with shining eyes. You always dreaming to have one of those beautiful dress. You walk into that shop and look around. You take one dress and smile. But someone snatch that dress from you harshly.

?? : Please don't touch any of our dress ! All of them is expensive unless you have the money.

That salesgirl spoke in very rude tone.

?? : Do you have the money or not? Or...You're trying to steal our best dress?

You shake your head. They keep accusing you and you feel like crying. The workers there didn't allow you to leave the shop until you pay for the dress that you touch just now.

BTS POV

We was walking around while chatting. We look around as we think which shop we wanna go first.

Jin : Y/N baby...

He call for her to ask something but when we turn around, she was not there.

Suga : Where is she?

Hobi : Yahh...Did we lost her?

Taehyung  : Let's go back !

We running back at the entrance. Then we hear a commotion at one clothes shop. We look at each other and try to look at the commotion. We was gasped when we saw the security holding Y/N like she was stealing something.

Namjoon : Excuse me. What did just happen?

?? : Young master ! What make you come here?

The salesgirl greet us.

Suga : What is this all about?

?? : This beggar tries to steal clothes from our shop, sir. So we have to call security. How can a girl like her get inside this mall?

Jungkook : What did you call her? And you, hands off from my sister !

BTS Except Jungkook : Our sister !

They correct him even in that situation.

?? : This beggar is your sister?

Jimin : You're fucking bitch ! How dare you call her like that!

He growl angrily. The security let she go and they bow at us before walk away.

?? : Sir, i-i didn't k-know...

Before Jin can spoke, Y/N walk to him and calm him down. She take Jin away and we follow behind her. She stop walking and turn to look at us. She rub her belly and smile at us. It's the sign that she was hungry.

We giggled and smile. We are glad that she didn't think much about what happen just now. We're really worry that she will be sad but no. She just totally fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 3.2K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
8.1K 533 8
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
26.4K 1K 61
Many mysteries, many secrets, many powers, many love stories, many characters to be discovered......... KTH FF Wanna know what happens in the life o...
5.3K 214 21
[𝐒𝟏- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃; 𝐒𝟐 - 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆] You are sent to boarding school for something which you didn't do. You were broken when you got to...