Obscure | แต€สฐแต‰ แดผสณโฑแตโฑโฟแตƒหกหข/แต€สทโฑหกโฑ...

By HouseofOriginals

Obยทscure ษ™bหˆskyoอor (Adj) Not discovered or known about; uncertain. ๐™ท๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ... More

โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ฅ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค
๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ง๐•š๐•ค๐•š๐•“๐•๐•–
๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ; ๐™ฐ๐š›๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜; ๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ; ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›; ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š›๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ; ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐šก; ๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—; ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š; ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ; ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—; ๐™ด๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ; ๐š†๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—; ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—; ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—; ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—; ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—; ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š™
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—; ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—; ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข; ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ; ๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜; ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š
๐”ป๐•š๐•ง๐•ฆ๐•๐•˜๐•–

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—; ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ

1.6K 49 0
By HouseofOriginals

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜

    Dreams are a figment of the imagination to cope with the horrors that the world presents. A thousand dreams and this was the first Rosalice had seen. In a room filled with one large family. In this dream Rosalice looked a little older but still stuck in time. Laugh lines now on her face. Eyes no longer blue but rather made out of bright shimmering gold. A soft smile clear on her face as she painted, humming along with the soft tunes of an unnamed song that played in the air.

    Shrills of laughter stuck in the air as the children ran hiding in their mother's legs. "Mama1 Help us!" One whispered-yelled at Rosalice.

    Another explained, "The monster is coming." Both of them a giggling mess.

    Rosalice places down her brushes in a cup of water. Bending down, "What monster?'

    They hushed her as the quickening steps of three came right towards them. Two other children ran into the room loudly, screaming with their own laughter silencing the soft singing of the piano. Another entered the room, a tall handsome male with complexed eyes that held vast of emotion to it. Hair naturally waving in front of his face hiding his eyes. His lips naturally turned upwards.

    He made his way towards her. "Hello," He greets, playing his part. "I'm searching for two younglings."

    "Younglings?" Rosalice hops into the land of make-believe. "And why is that?"

    She knew his voice anywhere, Elijah. "Well Miss–" His eyes astray looking around in a land he knew well but pretended was unknown to him. "-I'm simply trying to change their minds." His hand grasps a hold of hers.

    The two children that hid behind screams in fake horror, "He got her!"

    "No! Not mama!"

    They scurry off. The much smaller children ran after them. Rosalice giggles at them, an arm wrapping around her waist pulling her into him. Lights twinkle in her eyes as she turns back to the man before her. "What are you painting, love?" He asks her.

    "Nothing right now." She answers. "Just following the flow of things."

    He hums leaning closer to her, their lips brushing.

    Blinking awake, Rosalice sits up, rubbing her now stiff neck. Eyes looking all around, panic settling inside her. Breathing becomes uneven. Elijah yanks the door open, words assuring her, "It's okay, you're okay, we're at your home." Rosalice's eyes settled on him. Taking in a deep breath and several more until her heart went back to its normal pace. "Nightmare?"

    "Something like that." Rosalice slips out of the car not having her seat buckle on. The dirt under her feet crushing. Mumbling, counting down from the number three until it hit zero. Elijah was a little confused until he heard the front door open and came swarming towards them in such blurs was her family.

    Her uncle Emmett wraps his arms around her, spinning in a circle as he hugged her tightly—not until the point of suffocation but rather until she had to pat him on his back for her to let go. Rosalie harshly states, "Emmett be careful."

    Emmett only smiles, "Me? Not being careful?" He turns to his wife. "That's my whole motto."

    Rosalie rolls her eyes, planting her hands on her hips. "She is pregnant."

    Alice whispers, "Not for long."

    Rosalie became snappy, irritable, "This isn't like Bella's situation!"

    The youngest Cullen there, turned to the original informing him, "You can go, I know you had things planned-"

    "This is exactly like Bella's situation!"

    "If this was her situation then she would have already given birth." Rosalie points out.

    Alice crosses her arms, not noticing her niece's growing stress. "She's going to die if that thing keeps growing." Jasper leaned down whispering in her ear, but was stopped with a hand. "And it doesn't help that it's the original child!"

    Renee frowns when staring at her younger sister who only frowned and looked away from the man before her clearly embarrassed. The brunette, brown-eyed girl had made a promise to herself when they were young that she never wanted to see her twin frown for any situation, for any reason. "Shut it!" She screams. The two aunts grew quiet until silence became of them. Taking in a deep breath, the girl that was always seen in dresses, smiled at her sister, softly reminding everyone, "I believe we all mostly forgot that this isn't a decision you can make." She moves elegantly, her steps holding volume whilst her body holds her voice. "But rather the parents of the child." Wrapping her arm around her sister, seeing the answer clear in her eyes. "And they don't have to explain themselves, so let's drop the subject while we're ahead."

    Thank you. Rosalice smiles a little at her older sister.

    Renee smiles widely, "Go inside, Leah is waiting for you."

    "Will you be there too?"

    "Of course."

    Rosalice nods, her footsteps echoing right behind her, heading into the house. Her uncles and grandparents followed right after her. Once inside the house out of earshot, the smile drops from Renee's face turning to Elijah with a death glare. "Hurt her, I'll make you wish you never turned," she threatens the man, holding such confidence.

    Elijah flaunts his title, "You would threaten an original?"

    Renee laughs a little, "I would threaten the Volturi. You are nothing." With that she turns her back now facing the original heading inside.

    Leaving him there with a complex look. "I'm guessing the confidence is a family trait?" He turns to the parents.

    Edward doesn't say anything, following after his first born. Bella however nods her head, 'Yeah, they mostly get it from Edward." She licks her lips, wiping her hand across her thigh getting rid of the invisible sweat, growing a bit nervous for not his title but rather out of her own nerves. "Would you like to come inside?" She proposes.

    Elijah sends a soft smile, shaking his head, "I apologize, I have things to do." He kept it vague. She didn't need to know that he was planning to kill someone that hurt Hayley and Rosalice... mostly his intention was to find whoever had ordered to kill Rosalice. "I just wanted to escort your daughter to her destination, I don't trust her going by herself." He did trust her. Every single fiber in his body trusted her but in circumstances like these he couldn't allow her to get hurt.

    Klaus shuffles out of the backseat, slamming the door shut. "And noble Elijah is always there to protect." He hisses out growing rather annoyed at how long this was taking. "Must you take your time with your puppy love, we get it, your head over heels for her." He starts complaining. "It gives me a migraine–"

    "Me and my brother should get going," Elijah interrupts, sending a harsh glare in his brother's way. "Have a lovely day Mrs. Cullen." Turning to Niklaus, Elijah wanted to shove him, hard, into the car or even fight him. Restraining his anger, he got into the driver seat and drove off—sadly with Klaus in the car with him.

    Rosalice starred as the car pulled away, sighing in relief when the feelings dissipated allowing her some sort of fresh air.

    Esme sat beside her granddaughter just right when Emmett teased, "Miss him already?"

    Emmett.

    Reacting physically, as if bugs were crawling all over his body, he stood up. "You gotta stop doing that!" He cries out. "I hate it when Edward and Alice use their gifts with each other, I hate it when you do that!" He gestures to his mind.

    Rosalice smirks, Renee left giggling. It was the only gift that proved to work similarly. Reneesme's gifts were to break shields mentally and probably physical ones as well as showing memories with a touch. Rosalice's could turn invisible, fading into her environment along with speaking in one's mind, reading them. The only gift that worked side by side was in fact the tactile thought projection and telepathic communication. They worked well with each other, the two had even come to test using each other's abilities.

    Edward cuts in, "Don't, Esme." His tone wasn't harsh like it was with his siblings it held much kindness to them.

    Esme raises an eyebrow, speaking her mind, "She should know."

    "It's ludicrous." Edward stands his ground, his eyes a watchful gaze. "I already have a daughter claimed by a mutt."

    Renee stares at him offended, "Dad," She matched his tone. In the household when Edward was mad or irritated any other emotion that clouded his judgment there was no reasoning against him. One had to deal with his sour mood even when arguing. But with both his children came to be and grew a thicker back bone they fought back with words. And those girls of his always had his heart. "Jacob didn't claim me." She states. "And if he did, we wouldn't have the relationship we do now."

    "Shall I bring up his and your mother's relationship?"

    "You always do."

    "It's disgusting."

    Renee rolls her eyes, crossing her legs. The skirt of her dress following her movement. "Our relationship is more fine than any vampire one. Tell me, what is the age gap between you and Mom, hmm?"

    "That is not relevant."

    "But it is." Renee stuck her own foot to the ground. "You're a hundred years apart." She continues to list out.

    Emmett in the background booming voice fills the room, "My money is on Renee." Bella nods in agreement. Whilst Seth betted on Edward. Twenty bucks on the line.

    "He imprinted on you as a baby."

     "Doesn't mean he was attracted to me as a baby!" Renee rose. Rosalice watched intently wishing she had popcorn. "He just had a strong bond with me, which you'd understand if you listen to the legend."

    "I've listened to the legend-"

    "You only seem to comprehend it as a romantic thing!" Renee rises from her seat. "But it's not only a romantic thing. It is also used in a platonic situation. The legend goes, and I quote, "It's not like love at first sight, it's more like gravity moves suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. You become whatever she needs you to be whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend." So in conclusion, if I have so felt like we weren't right for each other, he would have been my best friend instead of what we are now." She then points out, "Plus it doesn't beat yours and Sal's impending drastic age gap in relationships." Rosalice frowns not liking that she was dragged into the conversation having done nothing wrong. "Mine is more suitable considering I'm twenty and Jake's forty-three, sixteen year age gap yet flawlessly looks like he's still in his early twenties. Whilst you look like seventeen forever young, forever frozen in time." her hand then moves towards her sister, "As for Sal, her mate is a thousand years old, looking like he's in his forties. While she is twenty with child."

    "Twins."

    "With twins-" Reneesme freezes right after she corrects her sentence. Turning to her twin sister, a smile dawned on her face. "Congratulations."

    Rosalice can't help but smile too. When it comes to weaknesses, Renee was hers. "Thank you."

    Renee then turns back to her father. "So let grandma tell Sal what it is like to be mated with an original, if not I will." She wiggles her fingers with a proud smirk.

    Edward frowns, giving up easily, having no words to combat with his daughter. Falling into a chair, he slumps with a brooding look. Bella, grabbing her twenty dollars from Seth, goes to her husband immediately, placing a kiss on his head and rubs his shoulders.

    The youngest turns towards her grandmother, staring in her golden eyes, curious, words finally being said, an explanation finally heard.

[Time Skip]

    Finally hearing those words leave her grandmother's lips, hearing the true explanation. Her words she heard clearly even when the loud music drowned her ears as she drove in her Volkswagen Bug. The car tumbled down the road rushing towards the driveway.

    Elijah stops with wide eyes standing in front of her car believing that he was going to be hit, but Rosalice stops just in time and swiftly gets out of the car. Goals forgotten, promises put to halt. Elijah states, "You drive like a madwoman."

    Rosalice rolls her eyes, swiftly getting out of her car, slamming the door shut. "I drive perfectly fine."

    "Fine?" Elijah repeats. "If only fine was one wrong turn and you'd end up in a tree? Car crash?" He gestures to her car. "That is everything but fine." He waves a finger. "No more driving."

    "No more..." Those words caught in her throat, another set escaping through a humorless laugh, "Last I checked you're not a guardian of mine." This time she waves a finger at him. "I'll drive however I damn please."

    The original moves towards her his long strides closing their distance. "Who taught you to drive?"

    "My father." Rosalice answers. "Renee was taught by mom."

    Elijah hums, not knowingly. "You are pregnant with our kids." He reminds softly. "So if you know how to drive the speed limit that would suffice." He firmly tells her. "And if not, I'll drive you."

    The brunette haired woman frowns. His scent entered her nose making her lose every instinct. His voice getting her lost where she stood. The thought of her grandmother informing her why she was so obsessed with him—not in a way that Bella was obsessed with Edward.

    "It is rare for a cold one and a nightwalker to mate. It isn't seen a lot." Esme grabs the hands of her granddaughter rubbing her cold thumbs on the back of her hand. "But from time to time again there is always a cold one and a nightwalker mated. It's similar as imprinting, if not worse. The cold one and the nightwalker or in this case you and Elijah, you will share a bond like no other. This bond will be strong, mighty, powerful but also hazardous. You'll do anything for the other, your will to protect and have them is all too strong that you will forget everything in that moment, your morals and your promises. Forgetting how you came to be and you will go to great lengths in protecting this person."

    Those phrases of sayings repeating in her mind made her come to the understanding of her feelings for this man. It was true and she couldn't run away from it forever, they were mated. Yet she would never verbally admit it to him.

    If he knew, would he admit it to her?

    Elijah blinks, remembering where he was going, "I'll see you when I return."

    Rosalice wraps her cardigan over herself, tighter. "Where are you going?"

    "I have something to deal with." And just like that he vanished, running off to god knows where.

    Sighing, she heads up to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 7.4K 57
~ REGULAR UPDATES ~ Y/n Swan has always had trouble controlling her anger so much so she often made stupid reckless decisions that resulted in her of...
668K 19K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
22.2K 665 17
๐’พ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐‘’, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น, ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ...
66.2K 1.4K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...