Infinity (๐“ข๐“ถ๐“พ๐“ฝ) 21+

By regensSunshine

๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–.... ๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’„๏ฟฝ... More

โ„๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡โ„ด๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ
1 แฅด๊ซ
2 แฅด๊ซ
3 แฅด๊ซ
4 แฅด๊ซ
5 แฅด๊ซ
6 แฅด๊ซ
7 แฅด๊ซ
9 แฅด๊ซ
10 แฅด๊ซ
11 แฅด๊ซ
12 แฅด๊ซ
13 แฅด๊ซ
14 แฅด๊ซ
15 แฅด๊ซ
16 แฅด๊ซ
17 แฅด๊ซ
18 แฅด๊ซ
19 แฅด๊ซ
20 แฅด๊ซ
21 แฅด๊ซ
22 แฅด๊ซ
23 แฅด๊ซ
24 แฅด๊ซ
25 แฅด๊ซ
26 แฅด๊ซ
27 แฅด๊ซ
Author's note-
28 แฅด๊ซ
29 แฅด๊ซ
30 แฅด๊ซ
31 แฅด๊ซ
32 แฅด๊ซ
33 แฅด๊ซ

8 แฅด๊ซ

2.7K 91 3
By regensSunshine

Never in a billion births!!! Hyung never~

Kook!! Like literally I told you to avoid these stupid missions and YOU ARE FUCKING RUNNING AROUND INTO FLAMES???

I'LL EXPLAIN OKAY?? Hold up yn??? Oh god you gotta dash out right now!!

No no dear correction WE gotta dash out right away!!

Fuck it hyung. I have a bloody mission I am leading on-

Not now retreat your men and we'll leave together.

But hyu-

AND THAT SHOULD BE COUNTED AS AN ORDER!!

FINE!

Sighing his anger gushing inside his veins, he relaxed a bit at the pure annoyance yet obedience in his tone.

Something was dark in his hazlebrown ones. Jungkook's squinted eyes stared down to Taehyung's worried yet superiority shimmering ones.

Without taehyung's knowing Jungkook quickly examine Yn's tired self laying lifeless in his older brother's arms.

He huffed as he indicated Taehyung to followup behind. Speaking into his earpiece he commanded to leave back.

The three bombs were already detected beside the last one. The only one left to be defused.

Sweats rolled down to his unbelievably razor sharp jawline just at a mere thought of happening something to both his hyung and a mysterious girl who somehow controls his emotions without her knowing.

Taehyung dialled his number to his personal security by his one hand while the other holding yn above up unconscious due to heavy meds.

Jungkook saw his struggle and offered to carry yn with s flustered throat clear. Taehyung didn't noticed the excitement in his eyes and just took a step forward offering him to slip his hands.

Jungkook's eyes stuck on yn's ethereal beauty he took her over in his embrace and chuckled internally at her lip biting natural beauty playing his mind at the point.

Het soft cheeks let sleepy on his broad chest while her hands lay leisure beside her waist while the other brushing his waist giving him beyond paradise butterflies.

Was it a moment to love her???

Hold up!!! love???

Love....Right???

It wasn't too long when they were walking by the safe way out while the backup team was alert for any danger. The News was out that after surrender by the Parks the Ryus left too.

But was it confirmed??

Jungkook stepped forward and kicked the hot metal door probably increased in temperature because of fire. It was a stubborn one to not open by Jungkook's bone breaking strength.

He looked furious at the door obviously tensed because there was no too long time left for the bomb to destroy everything.

Stepping five steps back her ran with his ultimate goal to shudder the door into pieces.

His shoulder came in contact with the door and it flew broken towards the back but their his rivals stood with their extreme weapons pointed straight at their heads.

Jungkook's mouth hung open due to the sudden backfire but something he worried more was.... They saw Yn......

He immediately turned around and placed her back into Taehyung's arms knowing it was already too late.

But he still can't let them see her moan deserving beauty.

Taehyung understand the call, backed up behind the mens which was barely possible due to his higher height and extreme buff structure.

Praying to God they don't give their stupid attention toward Yn he clicked his gun's safety off.

Ryoo Han .....

The one who always somehow escapes....

The one who always returns and waste their time and money and instead cause them a bigger loss...

Long time no see Junior!!

Yh right why did you took more than a year this time senior???

Missed me love??

Yes Jagi !!!!

Jungkook spoke with dramatic eyes flickering making the other chuckle with a sudden death glare .

Han's men not being gentleman instead shameless pigs shoot when the mens by Jungkook's side were distracted at being disgusted.

Jungkook knew it already and started shooting around not knowing their was a whole damn troop by the enemys hiding who marched to the spot by now.

The backup team wasn't as large and enough to blow their heads but capable enough to protect the three.

Jungkook's eyes desperately tried to find Taehyung's frame along yn.

The both were hiding inside the hospital out which Taehyung was peeking out.

Jungkook knew he can't control the situation too long but he had to for his hyung and an innocent soul who doesn't even know about mafia and stuff.

His confidence filled lungs huffs loudly as he chopped a guy's neck off by his personal silver blade.

His hands moved swiftly between the parted bodies of the men by Han.

He killed each and every like a killing machine he was.

Sliding back his blade he balled his fist ready to kill it the real way.

He ran kicking the man infront and punching the one in back turning his upper body left and the lower one right.... unbelievable to see.

Rolling his body back with a jerk he kicked the buff man at the back and shot him dead by his own gun.

Flipping his long black locks he smirked before kicking the iron rod on the concrete to catch it in air by the impact.

He flipped the iron rod in air and jerked it forward passing sharply into throats and stomach of men's infront.

He smirked wider looking at the corpses on the now red concrete but to his luck a whole damn unit came as backup.

It was a trap!!!

To kill Jungkook behind Jimin and reduce their power.

Jungkook knew he had to die today cause the moron Han isn't letting him go alive.

But the fear was his dear brother. He might be dead as well if Han finds out. He can't contact him to leave as well or else everybody will be alert.

He prayed to every god possible for the survival of his brother and hers.....

He kept on dodging bullets and killing men. His whole body was exhausted along his stamina which was exhausted due to continuously fighting .

A stupid dickhead came and was about to sharp shoot bullets into Jungkook's head who was dealing with five men at a time.

Before he could inspect the source of target lazer, the bullet set off the gun.

The men beside parted their way already being done with the amazing tough fight they were getting at the same time by Jungkook.

Before the three Inch bullet passes before his head he felt a push on his body to look up and find Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes widened in horror over his second only weakness at the point.

HYUNG LEAVE ALONG YN RIGHT NOW!!!

Do you think I'll just let you be here???

YOU ARE NOT TAKING IT PRACTICAL!! YN IS INNOCENT SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HURT!!! YOU THINK THEY'LL LET HER GO???

I DON'T FUCKING CARE!! ALL I KNOW IS I AM NOT LETTING MY BROTHER ALONE IN THIS HELL!!

HYUNG TRY TO- HYUNG!!!!!!

A dagger passed through Taehyung's arm as he grabbed the parted skin tighter and gritted his teeths due to the pain.

Jungkook who was in tears glanced at the unconscious delicate figure of Yn behind the doors and started shooting more intensely.

Their was rage, fear, anxiety, confidense every single emotion in his eyes.

He wasn't letting anybody come closer to Yn and Taehyung. Taehyung too regained his figure with teary eyes and locked jaw.

He fought with all his strength even though he isn't experienced, he still didn't fought worse than any man here.

Taehyung too soon realised that this wasn't going to last long. They were destined to die....

But Yn???

Did she deserved this?? For being in love with him??

His locked jaw made his head literally shake due to extreme anger and fear.

More tears left as he shot a man dead. Taking in yn's beauty he sobbed while breaking a man's neck with a jerk.

His veins popping up, he threw a man on his back punching his fear over him.

Jungkook who was seeing everything and going through the same was ripping out intestines out of a rival.

Taehyung looked behind again at Yn with his worried eyes and tear blurry vision to find her body disappear.

His blood boiled at the thought of a man touching Yn. He threw the man in his hands in air and marched inside with rage while jerking necks of every rival in his way.

Not too long his eyes fell at the other door where stood Jimin with heavy ass machine guns rested over his both shoulder to his hands.

His piercing gaze examine the situation while a delicate small frame peeked out which turned out to be Yn who was sobbing.

Taehyung wanted to run to Yn but got blocked. He got back to his killing knowing she was now safe and sound.

Meanwhile Jimin who was ready to show why he was the mafia king heard sobs by the exquisite beauty behind him.

Her every sob pierces his skin like a dagger with salt over it . He turned to her with his cold expression but melted heart and embraced her into his arms.

Which magically was so comforting that she hugged him back and shut her eyes and close at the loud sounds of guns and screams.

Jimin kissed her forehead and target his guns in both hands. He stepped forward reducing any space between them possible .

With another peck over her head he started shooting like an animal without any mercy.

All were dead on the floor with a blink of an eye. Finally making Jungkook realise His eldest brother's presence.

Another jerk hit heart seeing yn's flinching and sobbing self. It worked like kerosene to him and he started killing so furious he barely ever did.

The three brother were killing fighting in a fight which almost seemed possible enough to be even alive but now were looking like monsters to eat everything up.

They were all fighting.....

But for one....

To protect one....

In anger to cries of one.....

The one to they unknowingly gave their heart to......

YN...

..................... Infinity .........................
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 101K 56
What will happen if you're married to the most scariest and deadliest mafia? But....... You don't know, nor does he? What will you both do when you...
47.7K 2.5K 22
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ษชษด แดา“ ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด›s... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฒ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Œ๏ฟฝ...
100K 5.7K 30
I let the crashing reality, sink into my mind. After a minute or so, I shook my head, "I have no choice. Tell me the suitors" "Their names are Kim T...
6.8K 616 37
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿญ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ I won in life, a successful idol now, but it was at the cost of losing my love. ๐Ÿค "๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...