Wicked Game | Miya Atsumu

Von sug4rplms

How would you feel when you're stuck with the campus' playboy that happened to be the best friend of your ex... Mehr

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty. (final)
special chapter (part one.)
wall of fame.
special chapter (miya atsumu.)

special chapter (part two.)

1.5K 32 33
Von sug4rplms

warning: vulgar words, sexual content

here are some songs i would love to recommend you to put on play before you read this chapter;

the rainy night - nct127
i will go to you like the first snow - ailee
sorry, i love you - stray kids
after the heartbreak - brielle von hugel
tak ingin usai - keisya levronka

'tak ingin usai' is an indo song that i've been listening while writing this chapter (note : i'm not an indo) but i love how well-written this song is, and it seems to match this chapter well ><

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

FAREWELL, MIYA OSAMU
❝ PART TWO. ❞

The curtain slid open, revealing the blonde-haired guy seated on the single-seated couch. Atsumu got up from his seat, approaching me who was standing on the mini podium. "This one looks good on you, love" he said, hand reaching to hold one of my hands.

This white lacey dress that he himself picked for our wedding. I actually still can't believe that we're getting married and have already started to prepare things for our big day. "Really? Should we get this?" I asked, giving gentle rubs on the back of his hand with the pad of my thumb. "If you like it then we could, baby" he got onto the podium, catching me by my waist as he pulled me closer to him.

He gave a look at the staff so they could give us some time.

"What is it mhm?" I asked, hands on his chest. He held the back of my waist carefully while the other hand tucked the stray hair to the back of my ear with his eyes locked on mine. I looked at the man standing right in front of me, who is soon to be legally called my husband. My ride or die, Miya Atsumu.

"You look beautiful, my wife" he mumbled in his soft voice, eyes didn't leave mine. His little compliment did cause a pink blush on both of my cheeks. Atsumu is really good at giving me a whole zoo inside of my tummy. The word my wife made it even worst, yet I wasn't complaining. I started to love how that little nickname came from him.

"You surely love to give me compliments mhm?" head tilted sideways, my lips curved into a sweet smile. Slowly my hands moved up to cup his cheeks in my hands, caressing them softly. "I only say real things especially when it comes to my woman" he replied as he stole a peck from my lips.

"I can't believe that I'm marrying my first love" he grinned. The excitement was shown on his face. He meant every word that came out from him. I looked at him, admiring every single part on his face. "And I'm glad that you're the person I'm marrying" arms wrapped around his figure, I leaned closer to catch him in my arms- hugging him tightly.

Believe it or not, after all the things that happened in the past, my feelings for Miya Atsumu have never changed. Even though we were separated by time difference and distance, yet we both could at least keep the feelings in us. The love for each other. That's the greatest part of our love story, I could say.

Atsumu held the back of my head and rubbed it gently before he leave a kiss on top of my head. "I'm so in love with you" he hummed, giving me a slight squeeze.

"I love you more, Tsumu".

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

A week later...

The car stopped, making Atsumu unbuckle his seatbelt. I looked at the double-storey house on my right side, the house of someone I knew. Someone who I had a history with.

Head turned, I took a look at Atsumu. He looked nervous yet he was also the one who insisted to come here. To meet him. My hand found his and I held his hand firmly, trying to comfort him.

"We can come here next time if you're not ready" I shot a smile, trying to calm him. I knew Atsumu. He was just nervous. Maybe it's because of what happened and it's also been years since the last time they meet.

Atsumu looked at me and smiled, shaking his head after. "It's fine. I'll be seeing him today" he nodded his head.

Hand in hand, Astumu led me towards the entrance door of Suna's residency. He might not know but I did notice the little deep breath he took before he hit the bell.

Footsteps were heard nearing the door as I watched the doorknob being twisted before it was slid open, revealing the fox-eyed guy standing behind it.

"A... Atsumu..." that was the first word that came from Suna. Can't blame him, he was surely surprised to see his former enemy standing right in front of him.

"It's been a while, Suna" Atsumu's lips curved, giving him one sweet smile.

"Who is it love?" another familiar voice approached the black-haired man before she caught the sight of me and Atsumu. "Oh my God, y/n!" she greeted me with a wide grin as soon as she saw me.

"What a surprise to have you both here. Come in" she offered, pulling the door wider for us to step in. I took a glance up at Atsumu, squeezing his hand gently.

"Come in, make yourself at home" said Suna as he led us into their house.

It was a pretty average house, perfectly fit for a couple, and a child of course. From what I know, Suna came from a loaded family but he once said that he's not someone who's depending on his family's wealth, and that's one thing I respect about him the most. An independent man.

I took a seat next to Atsumu, hand still holding his. I might not show it, but I was indeed feeling nervous. It's really been a while since we sit down properly like this.

"Honey, I'll go get some drinks for everyone mhm?" Akari rubbed Suna's shoulder as he took a seat on another couch near to where we were seated. Suna replied to his wife with a soft hum before the lady made her way toward the kitchen.

It was an awkward silence, but it was understandable. Of course, it'd be an awkward situation for both Atsumu and Suna since the last time they meet, they weren't in a good term.

"I didn't know you were back here" it was a gentle move from Suna to be the first one who breaks the ice. Atsumu hummed, smiling at him. "I got here a month ago but I got so busy driving back and forth to Tokyo for the national team. Packed schedule" Atsumu cackled, resulting the other male snorting and smirking after.

"You and your cocky ass, they're still there huh?" he quirked an eyebrow.

I didn't talk much, just letting these two best friends have their own catch-up sesh. Honestly, it felt great to see them finally getting to talk comfortably. More like, it'd be better if this stays forever rather than having their friendship ruined just because of a small matter.

The conversation between Atsumu and Suna stopped when we heard a baby's wail coming from one of the rooms. It was Arisa. Maybe she's woken up from her nap or most likely hungry.

"I'll go get her" said Akari, only to be stopped by Suna. "It's fine, honey. I'll get her" one thing that had Suna totally changed was the way he speaks. He's more of a soft-spoken type of a person now, compared to the old Suna Rintarou I once knew.

Suna left for a few minutes to get his firstborn out from her crib. I could see how Arisa has grown bigger now. She looked healthy and chubbier, in a good way of course. And most importantly, cute!

Suna approached Atsumu with Arisa in his hands. Eyes locked on his baby, Suna flashed a genuine smile. "Meet my daughter, Atsumu. Arisa, Suna Arisa" he looked at the blondie, giving a proud dad smile. Atsumu got up from his seat before he had Arisa in his arms.

It's my first time seeing him being this close to a baby. And that's somehow cute, and charming.

"She has your eyes" Atsumu lightly pinched Arisa's cheek, gritting his teeth as if he was trying to resist the cuteness of the baby. "She's my daughter, after all, Tsum" Suna tsked, cockily accepting his compliment.

The day goes by with us chatting, them asking Atsumu about his journey in Brazil, and many more. It did feel great seeing them talking again, and thanks to Arisa, I got to see Atsumu in his pre-fatherhood mode. I didn't know Atsumu would look so good when he's around kids. And honestly, I've started to fall for this version of him.

Suna hummed, chewing on his food before he placed down his chopsticks on the table. "I forgot to ask..." he looked up, eyes met mine.

"How's Osamu? It's been a while since I heard about him".

Atsumu cleared his throat, glancing at me. I felt his hand slipping into mine as a sign of comfort.

"He's been busy handling Onigiri Miya. And some outstation works" I replied, nodding my head a little. "I see" Suna hummed, taking another bite of his food.

"I deadly thought you would end up with..." he stopped when he met Atsumu's eyes, one that convinced him that it was okay for asking such a question. I could see Akari trying to stop Suna from completing his question. Quickly I turned my head to her, shaking my head along with a smile.

"Osamu's a nice person. He did so many things for me" I murmured, head bowed, eyeing my food. "But I can't seem to replace Atsumu. Not that easy. I didn't have the heart to force my feeling for Osamu, it would just hurt him at the end of the day" I smiled.

Suna looked at me, smiling after. "Being in love doesn't mean we'll get to own them, right?" he mumbled. Akari turned her head to look at her legal husband. She knew what he was trying to say.

I braved up with a smile, head facing him. "But then, we'll get to meet someone who's really there for us, who loves us for who we are, who's willing to go through everything with us, is sincere, and loves us unconditionally. Just like Akari" Suna and I exchanged looks. He stared at me for a minute before I caught his lips curved into a crescent. He hummed, "You're right" head turned, eyes meeting his wife, and he held Akari's hands in his. "And I'm grateful to have someone who's as amazing as her" he said.

Atsumu heaved, clearing his throat after. "And I've met mine" he squeezed my hand. Head turned to meet his gaze, Atsumu looked at me in the eyes with the most powerful gaze ever. One that was telling me that he's indeed in love with me.

"Me and y/n are getting married" it was spontaneous yet it made both Suna and Akari surprised. "What?" Akari couldn't hide her excitement at the words coming from Atsumu.

"Bro what? You're getting married?" Suna took his turn to ask. I could feel my cheeks start to heat up, from blushing.

Atsumu took my hand in his, rubbing the back of my hand with the pad of his thumb. "Yes, I'm getting married to the love of my life, y/n" he said, eyes meeting mine. "We've started to get our stuff ready for our big day and..." he paused, head turning to his front to look at the couple.

"We would love to have you both on that day, to together celebrate it with us" he smiled.

We were at Suna's for hours long, doesn't even notice how the time flies until the sunset. Suna walked, approaching the driver's door as soon as Atsumu got into his seat- the window rolled down.

"Congrats bro. I still can't believe that you're soon to be called husband" Suna hung his arm on the car's roof, body slightly bent to talk with the blondie. "Says the one who's already a father" Atsumu snickered, causing the other male to snort.

"Well, I didn't expect I'd become a father at such a young age but it's also something that I'm not regretting" he continued, making Atsumu to hum, his head nodding slightly. "After all, I'm glad that Arisa is the reason I've become wiser and this current version of myself, which I prefer".

I didn't mean to eavesdrop but Suna's words sounded sincere. As if he's really feeling grateful for having Arisa, a stepping stone for him to walk out from his dark zone, entering a brighter one. And truthfully, I'm glad he has become more accepting of his fate; legally married to Akari and is also the biological dad to Arisa.

Atsumu hummed for a few seconds, eyes moved up to meet the fox-eyed man. "I have never said this to you but I'm proud of you, Suna. I've always been".

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

OSAMU'S POV

The store was still packed even though we were an hour away from closing. It's not like I'm complaining, but I can't also deny that it was indeed a tiring day for all the manpower of Onigiri Miya.

A middle-aged couple approached me who was standing at the cashier to settle up their bills before they head home. "It's all 800 yen" I said, informing their final bill. The male handed me his card, swiping it up before I return it back along with the receipt of their bills. With a simple goodbye and thank you, I watched the couple walking out of the shop.

"What a busy man, huh?" Atsumu teased, entering the shop while holding y/n's hand. Yeah, I saw it.

"It's busier than usual" I replied to him shortly and walked towards the kitchen. Honestly, I don't really prefer to be with them for the time being. My feelings for y/n haven't fully faded, and since they're getting married soon, I just don't want to cause any unnecessary drama.

Without words and just action, I started preparing dinner for the soon-to-be newlywed. I heard Atsumu and y/n went to meet Suna and Akari, and that's to inform them about their wedding. It's been a while since the last time I hang out with Suna. I've gotten pretty busy traveling for work purposes. Frankly, I've been surveying a shop lot in Tokyo for Onigiri Miya's first Tokyo branch and did some advertisement shooting also.

Things were getting hectic yet it shouldn't be the reason for me to lay back and chill. Personally, working harder than before had become my coping mechanism. A way for me to walk forward from my own heartbreak. Not to be petty but I'd be lying if I wasn't feeling hurt or even jealous about it. But then, I believed that acceptance is what makes a heartbreak beautiful. I've started to accept my own fate.

And I feel happy for both Atsumu and y/n. Sincerely.

I lifted the tray which filled with the meals I'd prepared earlier, took my steps out of the kitchen, and walked towards where Atsumu and y/n were seated.

The tray was placed down on the table, and y/n scooted to help me with the food. She looked up at me with a smile, "Thank you" she said before handing the utensils to the blondie seated next to her. I hummed as a response, taking a seat across them.

Atsumu eyes the food with a savory mouth, he really couldn't hide his excitement when it comes to food. Guess that the childish Tsumu will always remain despite the fact that he's aging up. "You're the best!" he grinned, thanking him for the meal before he feed himself.

"How was the reunion?" I asked, crossing my arms on the table. Atsumu looked up then emitted a soft hum, "It went well. It feels good to see him in a better condition" he replied. "Still can't believe that he's a father now..." he scoffed, playing with his food. "We're at the same age though" he continued. I stared at Atsumu for a while, getting his message.

It was obvious that he was slightly envious of Suna's current life, where he's now enjoying his life with his little family. He wanted the same. He wanted a kid, his own kids. And for sure he wanted y/n as the mother, no one else.

"You're soon to be a husband then you'll be a father someday" I said, in a comforting way. Atsumu smiled, head moved up to exchange gazes with me. "Of course, I will. I can't wait to start a new chapter as a legal husband to y/n" his head turned to y/n, lightly pinching her cheek while she eats her food.

I could see the pink tint formed on her cheeks, she was blushing at his words. She likes it though.

I looked at the couple across me and unconsciously knitted my brows.

Jealousy.

Everyone's getting their final chapter, unlike me.

I had a long shower after a hectic day. I'm super grateful to see the positive growth of Onigiri Miya. Thankful to those millennials vloggers who had the shop featured in their videos, we're getting more customers each day and the feedbacks are all nice.

But not going to lie, as it getting more recognition from people, it is also tiresome as I need to travel here and there for advertisement shooting.

I walked downstairs, where there was no one. Maybe the couple's upstairs. I walked to the front door, slipped on the slippers, and walked out to get some fresh air.

It was quite a chilly and silent night. Head up and so I admired the magnificent view of the night sky. The stars are out that night. I took a deep breath before my eyes caught the figure of y/n seating on a bench not far from where I was standing and she was alone. Honestly, I was hesitant if I should approach her or not, but my feet said I should.

"Hey" I greeted, claiming the empty seat next to her with a visible gap. She looked at me with a smile, greeting me back. She's still as cheerful as she was a few years ago. The same old y/n is still there, here seated next to me. "You're not sleepy?" I asked, leaning my back against the bench. She hummed and shook her head, lips pursed. "Not really. I feel like getting some fresh air out here" she said, looking up back as she eyed the sparkly night sky. I followed her action, calmly admiring the splendid night view.

"It's quite breezy" I hissed, taking off my sweater to put around her. Force of habit. She was surprised, eyes blinking a few times before she stuttered, "I... It's fine, Samu" she was refusing it... Lowkey did. "Just use it" I replied awkwardly.

Of course, it was indeed awkward. I shouldn't be doing that, but it happened out of my control. I'm used to it. I gotta get rid of the things I used to do for her. Wake up, Osamu. She's soon to be your sister-in-law!

She chuckled, nodding as a sign of giving up. "Fine, if you insist" she continued to stare up at the sky.

"So, how's the preparation?" took me a while to utter the words. She hummed again, "Everything is almost settled. Glad we could find the things we want" she said. I could see the excitement on her face. She couldn't hide it. I know it was wrong for me to take a glance at a taken woman but she... She's someone who I can hardly take my eyes off.

Letting her go was the hardest thing to do but then I realized, she was not meant for me. Y/N's endgame is Atsumu and I have to accept the fate that had been written. She was also my first love, just like Atsumu but not every story gets a happy ending. Sometimes, it has its own plot twist. Guess the plot twist belongs to my story. Three years while Atsumu was in Brazil, I spent great days being with y/n, where we both went through the days with laughter and positivity. The days were great and I could clearly remember all the things we did back then. Those days were the days when I genuinely felt happy with a presence of a woman. And the woman is y/n.

"Mind if I take a look at your wedding dress?" I asked, trying to not make things awkward between us. She frowned in a playful way, head facing me. "No... You need to wait for it. It's a surprise" she said with a little chuckle at the end. "But Atsumu saw it though. They said it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her wedding dress before the actual wedding day" I joked, laughing as well.

She frowned again, whining slightly. "Don't jinx it. I just want it to be pretty in Atsumu's eyes" she huffed, making me smile like an idiot. Y/N and her childish side, hard to admit but she's definitely perfect for Atsumu. I took a deep breath, crossing my arms. "Alright. Guess I need to wait for your big day to see you in your wedding dress then" I cackled, looking up at the sky.

We were both silent for some minutes, eyes locked on the sky until...

"I'm truly happy for you, y/n" that got her to turn her head back at me. I could see the smile she had since earlier started to fade. "Can't believe I'll get to see you walking down the aisle in your wedding dress, soon to be a part of this family... Legally" I scoffed, laughing slightly. "I'm really happy" I said, eyes starting to get watery. My heart felt heavy still, but really, I'm trying to let things go.

My head turned to lock gazes with her, the woman I used to and still lowkey love. "Congratulations, y/n" I said, filled with sincerity. My lips curved into a crescent as I flashed her a smile. A smile that is genuine. She stared at me for a few seconds before mirroring my smile. There, the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. "You've really found your true love and you're soon to be tied with him for the rest of your life. As a friend, it makes me happy to see you getting the love you deserved... Despite going through everything in the past. No words could actually describe how proud I am with you" I continued, noticing her watery eyes.

No, I can't wipe those tears off.

I witnessed her tears roll down her cheek as she listened to each word that came out from me. Quickly, she wiped them off. "You're going to make me cry" she hid her sadness through a laugh. It was obvious.

I looked at her for a couple of minutes before ruffling her hair playfully. "Silly, you're a grown-up but still a crybaby huh?" I said, preventing making her drop her tears even more. I hate it when she cries.

She sniffed slowly, reaching for the sweater which I put around her earlier, and slowly she placed it on top of my lap. "Thank you for the little company tonight" she smiled, getting up. "I should go back inside. See you tomorrow, Samu. Good night" she waved, giggling.

Such a kid, tsk.

I waved back, laughing at the childish acts of ours and she left after that, leaving me alone outside of the house.

My head dropped, facing to the greenish ground and my hands curled into fists. I admit defeat as my tears dropped onto the sweater she had on earlier. Stupid. The only word I could describe myself at that moment.

After all the efforts I've tried to get myself over her, and here I am... Crying about it once again. Pathetic, that's me.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

ATSUMU'S POV

I wonder where y/n is. I went to her room after showering and she wasn't there. Hand drying my damp hair with the mini towel, I walked myself towards the slightly opened balcony only to see her sitting on the bench with Osamu at her side.

I didn't bother to call one of them, yet I gave them space to talk. They're still friends after all. Of course, the old me would simply throw a childish tantrum out of jealousy but then, Osamu spent three years being with her while I was miles away from her. I didn't have the heart to break the friendship of two people who mean the world to me. That's just mean.

I silently watched them conversing, not sure what they were talking about, seeing them stargazing and I saw y/n shedding tears. I was curious but I could guess what was it all about. A goodbye. It was that.

Y/N got up from her seat not too long after that, excusing herself, and walked back to the door to catch me standing by the door frame with a towel around my neck. "Hey" she greeted. I smiled as a response, hand reached to caress her cheek softly. As usual, she loves leaning into my touch whenever I do that. "Just got out of the shower?" she asked. "Hm, I did. Are you heading to bed?" I asked, eyeing the woman I'm madly in love with. She nodded her head, taking my hand in hers. Her small hands compared to mine, my favorites. I hummed, nodding my head as well. "You should go to sleep. It's getting late. I'll just be outside with Osamu, hm?" my hand slipped at the back of her head, gently pulling her close so I could leave a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Okay... Good night, love" she smiled and walked away.

I walked out towards where Osamu was seated, filling the space next to him. He looked surprised by my presence, and quickly he erased the tear stains on his face. Silly.

"Why are you out here?" he asked, tsk-ing slightly. I scoffed at how he tried to act tough, when in fact, he was hurting and I know why. "What's with your cockiness huh?" I adjusted my seat, sitting facing the front with my back glued against the bench.

"You know I'm always like this" he replied. "Always been and there were times where I got tired of it" I said, rolling my eyes playfully. He scoffed as well, "As if I've never gotten tired of you and your childish ass" he rolled his eyes, shaking his head. Just a twin thing I guess.

I looked up to the sky. It was indeed one beautiful night. The stars were out, shining brightly as they fill the wide sky. Reminding the night when I brought y/n to the lake back when we were still teenagers.

"Mind if I ask you something?" I said, eyes didn't leave the view above us. He hummed, allowing me to.

"Says... If I stay in Brazil for a few years more..." I could see Osamu turning his head to look at me from the corner of my eyes. "Would you marry y/n instead?" I finished my sentence with a smile. "Why would you ask me that?" he frowned slightly, I wasn't sure why. "Nothing, just wonder" I sighed out loud.

Osamu stared at me for a few minutes, sighing as well not too long after that. He leaned back against the bench. "Dummy" he tsked, got me to look at him. "Why though?" I laughed.

"It's no use to build a life with someone who has feelings for someone else, Tsumu. It'll just make things hard for the both of us" he replied. "Yes, I loved her but sometimes we have to sacrifice our feelings for someone else, in order to see them happy. Being in love with someone doesn't mean your feeling will always be mutual. Well, it is for you but not for me" he continued.

"I'm learning to accept the reality, where the person I love isn't meant for me".

"I know how it feels, Samu" I looked at my twin, forehead slightly crumpled.

"Of course, it hurts like shit, Tsumu. I can't even lie that it hurts like hell to see her choosing you instead of me despite all things I've done for her but then I asked myself... Are we going to be happy if one forces their feelings just to make the other one happy? No. I couldn't get into a marriage where it's one-sided" he explained.

The wise Miya Osamu. He's still my little brother, the same Osamu I knew.

"I can't be selfish" he sighed, bowing his head. I looked at him but didn't answer him back. I wanted to listen to him instead, just like how he did to me back when we're still in campus.

"You told me to prioritize my feelings and I did. But I didn't have the heart to ruin the bond I have with you just because of a woman. Of course, we both love her but you love her more than I did. You and y/n deserve each other, that's undeniable".

"I just wished... I could find my own true love just like how you found yours" he heaved, scoffing.

I stared at him still, admiring the strength he has in him. I gotta admit, if I were in his place, I'd collapse from all the heartbreaks. I will never get to be as strong as Osamu. With no words, I pulled him into a hug and he was surprised.

"Oi..." he tried to push me away but I pulled him closer, patting his back.

"If we were given the chance to be born again in our next lives, I would still choose you to be my sibling, my twin, my partner, just everything that could have you right by my side, Samu" eyes shut closed as my tears streamed down on my cheeks. Osamu froze, hands falling from refusing my hug.

"I'm truly grateful to have you who has never left my side, your never-ending support. You corrected me whenever I fucked up, pushing me forward to always improve myself in things I did... even if it needs to hurt you. I'm sorry for being ignorant with how you felt, for being such a burden to you. All I did was giving you hard times. I'm sorry for being selfish as well, for putting myself first and didn't even consider yours. You're such an amazing brother, Samu" I felt him resting his forehead on my shoulder, and a spot on my t-shirt started to get wet. He was crying just like me.

Osamu shook his head, sniffing softly. "No matter what will happen, you know it yourself that I will always stand behind you, Tsumu. I will never turn my back against you" he mumbled between his tears and I nodded, understood.

That night, we hang out for a few hours on that bench; one that had witnessed me and Osamu growing up from kids to the Miya twins in their twenties.

Osamu pulled his head up and I could see how red his eyes were, obviously from crying yet I didn't know how frequent he had been crying.

"I actually have something to tell you" he said in a serious tone.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

It's finally the day!

The day where I'll be wedded to Miya Atsumu.

I looked at my own reflection in the mirror. The white wedding gown that me and Atsumu picked fit me perfectly. Honestly, I felt nervous. Well, who wouldn't?

Mika helped me put on the veil while Sakura lent help with pinning them to my hair. Akari was also there with Arisa in her arms. She was looking at me with a wide smile, making me feel weird.

"What is it huh?" I asked, chuckling. She shook her head softly, "I'm just happy to see you in your wedding gown, y/n" her words lowkey hit me. It felt something. It felt unreal but this is the reality. A few hours left before my status changed, from single to married.

"We're so happy to see you finally walking down the aisle, marrying the man of your own choice, y/n" Sakura cut in, finishing up with the last bobby pin. Mika fixed the veil before walking to stand in front of me. She held both of my hands and looked at me in the eyes. "Congratulations, y/n darling" she said, sniffing slightly.

I looked at Mika with a pout, trying to hold back my tears. "Guys, you guys are going to make me cry!" I whined, making Sakura to caress my cheek playfully. "No, y/n. We're being serious. We're so happy to see you live up to your own dream... Which is to marry Miya Atsumu" she teased, poking my side playfully. "But I'm nervous though" I sighed, couldn't deny how fast my heart was beating. No, it was racing instead!

An hour left before the ceremony starts and I've started panicking.

"Don't be, y/n. Take a deep breath and just think of all the good things you've went through with him. It's just for a while then the nervousness in you will fade away once the vows had been done" Akari tried to comfort me. Well, she's experienced and it did help me to relax a bit.

Mika glanced at the wall clock behind me. "It's almost time. We need to be in our seats now. You know when to get to the door, right?" Mika caressed my knuckles. I nodded my head. "Alright. We'll see you later, mhm?" she took her belongings and they all left the waiting room.

I tried to calm myself. Inhale, exhale. That's what I've been doing.

I heard the door being opened and so I turned. It was Osamu in his grey tuxedo. He looked at me from head to toe, smiling after. "It's a pretty dress just what I've imagined, y/n" he said, taking steps closer to me. I sighed, relieved.

"It's you" that got him to chuckle. "Relax, y/n. You looked so nervous" he said while I took another deep breath.

"Anyway, why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Atsumu by now?" I asked, frowning slightly. "Yeah, but don't worry. I've asked for Atsumu's permission to see you here" I noticed the changes in his tone. He sounded... Serious.

"I just want to talk to you as l/n y/n for the last time before I see you as Miya y/n" his smile turned bitter, I could see that.

Osamu stared at me in the eyes for quite some minutes before his eyes averted down to look at my hands, picking them up with his. He caressed my knuckles with his thumbs. "Samu..." I tried to stop him but he cut me in. "Y/N, please let me... For the last time, I promise" he hummed, locking eyes with me.

He was asking for my consent... To physically touch me before he creates a barrier between us. I hummed, letting him.

Osamu's smile completely vanished from his face and his eyes didn't move an inch from looking right into mine. Weird enough, it didn't make me nervous at all. More like, it put me at ease when I was feeling nervous like hell earlier but he calmed me down.

"Are you happy?" he asked. I hummed a couple of seconds after, nodding my head with a tiny smile on my face. "Good then. You deserve to be happy, y/n" he eyed my dress once again before looking back up at me. "Beautiful y/n as always". His compliment warmed my cold hands.

We didn't say a word for a few minutes until he, "Thank you for the chance you've given to me, y/n. To let me feel how beautiful love is, to let me love you, and take care of you".

"Loving you was the greatest mistake I've ever did and it's finally the time for me to get rid of this feeling I've been having for you".

"Three years were nothing but beautiful. I enjoyed each day we spent, and those things we did will remain as memories and history. I will always remember that".

"I'm happy to see you in your wedding gown right now, y/n. But..." he paused, looking down at our entangled hands, he rubbed the back of my hands with his thumbs softly.

"But I'm also sad at the fact that I had to see the woman I love, my first love will be wedded to my own brother" he forced a smile. "I'm not here to ruin your happy day but you'll be hearing this from me for the last time" he looked up at me.

"I love you, y/n".

And that's how I dropped my tears, not worrying if it might ruin my make-up.

"I love you so much that I don't mind seeing you live a life with someone else, as long as it could make you happy. As long as it could keep that beautiful smile of yours on your face. I want to see you live your life to the fullest, have babies, and live up to your dreams, y/n. I'm so happy today, I truly am. Of course, there is sadness left in me but... As long as you're happy, then I am too" he continued, a tear rolled down his cheek.

I felt like something was not right.

"I'll be going abroad soon. It's my turn to chase my dream".

I knew something would leave a scratch on my heart. Tears streamed down on my cheeks, and so I cried.

"I want you to always stay strong no matter what problems you and Atsumu will face in the future. Maybe arguments are unavoidable, but I want you to calm yourself and always think things through before making a decision. I don't want you to regret it later on" my hands held his tighter. I've already started to feel the wall building up between me and Osamu. "I just know it that you're such an amazing woman I've ever met and I'm sure you would do well... As a wife, and who knows... As a mother" he smiled, tears didn't stop wetting his cheeks.

His hands slowly moved up to wipe off my tears, not allowing them to ruin my make-up. "I'm sorry if I ever hurt you intentionally or unintentionally. I'm sorry if I wasn't good enough for you, but trust me. You're the most perfect woman I have ever loved" his thumbs brushed on my cheekbones while I cry myself out in his touch.

He sniffed, trying to stop himself from crying even more. He smiled, pressing his forehead on mine. "God, this is sad" he laughed. "Congratulations on your wedding again, l/n y/n. I wish and pray for everlasting happiness for both you and Atsumu. You both really deserve each other. You both are meant to be together, end game for real. I hope he will make you happy until his last breath" he held my cheeks firmly yet gently, caressing them again. He hummed for a while before taking a deep breath.

"Goodbye, y/n".

I walked to the closed beautifully carved door, standing at the center of it. Hands gripping the bouquet of white roses tighter, don't feel nervous at all. Osamu and I had a talk earlier, putting me in my crybaby self. But then, my heart felt much lighter.

Goodbyes are the hardest but understanding the situation that Osamu has been facing, I believed it is for the best. He said he will be on a break from Onigiri Miya. Probably up to six months, or might as well a year. He wanted to travel all around the world, to enjoy their food so he could come up with new menus inspired by the other cultures.

Of course, I did ruin my make-up from crying so hard earlier but thank god, I'm used to doing it on my own. My eyes felt tired from crying but I still need to do this.

I took a deep breath and smiled, "I'm ready"

The door opened and I felt pair of eyes locked on me. I braved myself to look up to wear my groom was standing, waiting patiently for me. Miya Atsumu in his white tuxedo. He looked handsome as always. The music started to play, a cue for me to walk down the aisle, and so I did.

Slowly, I took steps following the white carpet at the center of the church. As I was walking, I could see everyone in their seats. Mika and Daishou, Sakura, Akari, Suna, and Arisa, the former members of Inarizaki, Karasuno, our relatives, and family members. They were all here to together celebrate our big day and I felt grateful to have them here.

I approached the groom, walked up to the altar and Atsumu welcomed me. He took my hand, linking it around his forearm. "Beautiful" he whispered, giving me the pink tint on my cheeks. Osamu was there standing at the right of the altar, hands together at the back. We looked at each other for a couple of minutes and exchanged smiles.

"Acceptance. I believed something and someone is waiting for me by accepting the reality, y/n"

He said that earlier in the waiting room. I barely say this but...

Thank you for the greatest three years, Miya Osamu. You were nothing but the kindest man I've ever met. Being loved by you was that one thing I'm truly grateful for but then, I'm not the right person to complete your life. We both know that.

I believed, someone would come into your life. If it's not today, not tomorrow, then it's someday. She will be the person who's going to love you for who you are, would always be there through your up and down, to give you motivation and moral support in things you're doing. She'll be there for you, I could tell it.

Atsumu walked us closer to the Priest. "You may begin with the vows" said the Priest.

Atsumu turned, looking at me while holding both of my hands. His eyes were glued on mine, he was slightly nervous yet excited, I could feel it.

"Y/N, my love. I know I will not always be what you want me to be. There will be days when I will forget to listen or to share stories with you. I might not always agree. I might be stubborn and I might be wrongheaded, but I will always love you. That will never change. I will always strive to be the man you believe I can be".

"You are my favorite person, my lover, and my friend. I cherish you above all others. Whenever I'm with you, everything else is moved in the background. You flood my senses. You are my life, my greatest gift, and my loving wife" his words warmed me up, making my eyes slightly watery.

"You look so beautiful to me today, but you know that always look beautiful to me and will always be this beautiful to me, tomorrow, and the next day and the next" he cackled, brushing the back of my hands with his thumbs. "As gorgeous as you are right here and right now, I will only love you more and more each day".

"You are the woman with whom I choose to spend the rest of my life. Every hour of the day, I pledge to be living for you and for the family we will build together".

"You are the culmination of a dream come true. I can't believe I'm standing here, about to start a wonderful life together with you, my greatest miracle, the love of my life. Without you, I am nothing and with you, I am more than myself".

"I promise to always be here for you, no matter how hard things will be in the future, I will always stand by your side as your husband. I am willing to go through all the hardships together with you, never letting go of your hand from my grip. I, Miya Atsumu promise to honor you, l/n y/n as my wife all the days of my life and to be honest and love with the purity of spirit".

His words dropped me a tear. Those words that just came from him, were all nothing but sincerity. He meant each of his words, I felt it. God, it is really him, mhm? The man I once saw as the campus playboy, the man I had a wicked game with, with the intention to make Suna feel jealous but then look at us now.

"My dear, Atsumu. I love you with my whole heart with a passion that can't be expressed in words, only in kisses, glances, and years of adventure by your side" it was my turn to give my vows.

"You make me laugh, you make me think, and above all, you make me the happiest person on earth. You love me and complete me in ways I never knew it's possible. From this day forth, I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you, and accept your support. I will celebrate your successes and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you, my husband, and rejoice in your love for me for all the years of our lives".

"How lucky I am to call you to mine? Your love and trust make me a better person, each day. For all the times that we have been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were my greatest challenge, you encouraged me to grow, and you helped me believe in myself and become the person I am today. In your arms and by your side, I know I can do anything. I'm proud that it is you who I call my husband".

"I choose you and promise you to choose you as my husband every day we wake. I will love you in word and deed. I will laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you, grow with you, and craft with you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life's adventures is all I could hope for in the world. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know. I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad, and yet to come".

"I promise to be your navigator, best friend, and wife. I, l/n y/n promise to honor, to love, to cherish you, Miya Atsumu through all life's adventures. Wherever we go, we'll go together" I said with a smile.

Atsumu looked like he was trying to hold himself back from shedding tears.

The Priest glanced at Osamu, nodding his head. Osamu walked toward us with a velvet mini case in his hand. He stood next to Atsumu, opening the box, revealing the diamond rings for us both.

The Priest then cleared his throat, looking at Atsumu. "Do you, Miya Atsumu, take her to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?".

Atsumu stared into my eyes with one beautiful smile. He nodded his head, "I do" he replied while slipping on the ring he took from the velvet case.

The Priest then turned his head to look at me. "Do you, l/n y/n, take Miya Atsumu to be your husband, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honor him, to love him faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with him this day?".

I admired the beauty of Atsumu, hand taking the ring out of its case and nodding my head with a smile. "I do" I answered as I slipped the ring as well on his finger.

The Priest smiled, while Osamu walked back to his position. "Now that you both have committed yourselves to one another and to your Holy Union through the sacred vows that you have taken and the giving and receiving of these rings, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Those whom God has joined together may He generously bless forever. You may now kiss the bride".

Atsumu leaned forward, hand caressing my cheek lovingly. He couldn't hide how happy he is. The same goes for me though.

"I love you, my wife" he brought his head close, lips pressed against mine as he kissed me passionately. Eyes shutting closed, I hummed, responding to his kiss by kissing him back with my head tilted sideways.

"I love you too, my husband" I mumbled between the kiss, giggling. We continued kissing for a couple of minutes more before he broke the kiss only to lean his forehead against mine, thumb brushing my cheek still. He cackled.

We've finally made it. We're finally married. I'm officially the wife of Miya Atsumu.

I looked at Osamu. He was giving me a smile, reassuring me that everything is going to be fine and that I'd finally made it to the end after all the hardships I've gone through in the past years. He was telling me that my patience was worth it.

I smiled at him back and mouthed a simple thank you.

Goodbye to you too, Miya Osamu.

· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·

Atsumu unlocked the door and opened it. "Are we there yet?" I asked, feeling curious as I was blindfolded. He said he got a surprise. "Almost" he walked me inside and slowly untie the blindfold. "Surprise, my wife" he whispered.

I looked around. A home. Our own home. My smile grew wider and so I looked at him. He held my waist, swaying our bodies together. "You bought this?" I asked. He hummed, nodding his head. "This will be our home, y/n. Our safe place. We will go through everything here. We will watch our kids growing up here. We will turn grey here" he said, stealing a peck on my lips.

I blushed at an instance. Atsumu and his sweet words. I looked at him in the eyes, smiling widely. "And I will always be right by your side, Miya Atsumu" I tiptoed and leaned in to kiss him. He was a little startled by the sudden kiss, but he had never rejected kisses from me.

The kiss turned passionate as time goes by and I started to feel his hand wander all over my body. The little hum he emitted between the kiss sent shivers. It felt hot all of a sudden. Atsumu broke the kiss to lock eyes with me, giving me the look.

I nodded my head, responding to his request and he quickly carried me up bridal style. His eyes didn't leave mine and he walked us up to our new room.

He placed me down on the bed gently, and I watched him take off his white tuxedo, revealing his perfectly shaped body wrapped in a white button-up shirt. He then removed the bow, tossing it on the floor along with his tuxedo before he leaned down to kiss my neck.

Fingers buried in his hair, I grasped his soft strands lightly. Atsumu lifted a leg of mine by my thigh, making the gown fall to expose a certain part of it. His hand did the job, slipping underneath my gown and traveling close to my panties.

I cupped his cheeks, pulling his head up to catch his lips on mine once again. I kissed him harder than before and that got him more excited. He kissed me back, gently sucking on my lips while my hands started to unbutton his shirt, removing it from covering his body. I ran my hands down on his chest, feeling his toned abs. He's driving me crazy.

I felt his tongue slip between my tiers to twirl around mine. He sucked my tongue good, making my insides burnt. His kiss turned me on. The kiss was loud and truthfully, it was an eargasm. I love the sounds we made.

Atsumu pulled me up just for his hand to reach the zipper of my gown on my back, pulling it down. He rubbed my back in circles before he undo the gown off me. The kiss was broken as Atsumu eyed me in my white lingerie set and a thigh-high.

"You're so fucking beautiful, my wife" he caressed my side with his hand, making my body to squirm slightly. That made him smirk, he loves when I got sensitive to his touch. "I won't be gentle tonight" he whispered, trying to intimidate me.

Atsumu leaned down to tease my nipple through the layer of my thin brassiere while his hand pulled the strap of my thigh-high, making me flinch. "Atsumu..." I whined and started to get impatient from his teases. I felt his hand wander on my inner thigh and then moved to my clothed womanhood. He brushed my entrance with his thumb, making me to arch my back slightly. "Tsumu..." I moaned, gripping his hair. His tongue didn't stop from pleasuring my bud and he slid aside my panties just so he could directly brush my folds with his thumb.

His thumb moved faster and I threw my head back, liking the feeling of it. Atsumu reached to unclasp my bra, removing it completely using his other hand. He wasted no time, pulling my panties off me, leaving me naked under him. "God, you're really beautiful, y/n" he said, kissing down around my hardened bud before taking it whole into his mouth and sucking it. His fingers started to brush my wet core, finger sliding up and down against my slit, having my folds to squeeze his long finger. I felt aroused by it.

"Tsumu..." I whimpered, shoving myself closer to him. I bucked up my knee against his crotch, rubbing his growing groin. He felt hard and I wanted to see him naked. "Let me remove your pants" I said shamelessly, resulting him pulling my nipple out from his mouth with a pop sound. He stood up straight, giving me access to undo it.

I sat up on my knees on the bed, facing to him. Hands holding the waistband of his pants, I unbuckled the best before pulling the zip. Pants pulled down along with his undergarment, making his cock to spring up right in front of my face. He was hard as hell.

My fingers found their way to wrap around his shaft, moving to give him gentle strokes. Atsumu had his eyes down on me, moaning from the handjob he was getting. I started to leave kisses along his length up to his tip before I tease the head with the tip of my tongue. He likes it.

I slipped the head between my lips, sucking it a few times just like a lollipop but Atsumu was being impatient. He was eager. He gripped my hair at the back of my head, pulling it closer to his crotch, causing his cock to slide down my throat until I felt his tip hitting the back of my throat, making me to choke.

"I'm sorry baby" he said with a smirk, looking like one hot dominant. He began to buck his hip, thrusting my mouth back and forth. I gagged in between of each thrust, yet still taking my chance to suck his cock obediently. "Mhm..." I hummed around his shaft, making him to ease. I could feel him grow harder between my lips, he was so turned on and horny.

"Fuck!" he cursed, hitting my soft throat with his pink head. I looked up at him, probably looked like a whore but if it's for him, then I don't mind being one. Atsumu was reaching close to his climax but he don't want to come yet, so he pulled himself out from my mouth, slamming me back down on the bed as he hovered on top of me.

He held his length in his hand, brushing my wet folds with his tip. My body arched once again. I wanted him, I can't wait for it any longer. I wanted him to be in me.

"Tsumu please" I begged, losing the shame layer on my face. He brushed it faster, liking the desperation I had. "Look at the face you're making, y/n. You look adorable" he smirked, not stopping from teasing my entrance.

I became more and more impatient so I split my slimy folds, rubbing my slit with my own finger. Atsumu was surprised, but the sight of me fingering myself beneath him made his cock twitch. He loves it.

As I was pleasuring myself with my fingers, he took his time stroking his cock; thumb rubbing his tip until he groan out loud. "Fuck" he cursed once again, squirting on my tummy.

The way he squirt sent me high to my orgasm. I couldn't hold it, "Baby, I'm close" I whined and that made Atsumu to slap away my hand so he could fit his fingers inside of me. I screamed out loud at the pleasure and Atsumu began to thrust his fingers in and out of me, filling the room with sloppy sounds. I rode his fingers well.

"You're so wet" he said, the other hand of his massaging my breast and brushing my nipple. My body felt so sensitive and I'm close to my limit. "Tsumu!" I whimpered, coating his fingers with my hot juice. Atsumu pulled his fingers out, admiring the beautiful slimy fingers of his, licking them slightly. "Sweet" he said teasingly before forcing his member into me.

My lips formed an invisible O from the pleasure. I could feel him twitch inside of me as he adjusts himself. My walls cramped perfectly around his girth and Atsumu moved his hip, thrusting my pussy, starting with a normal space.

But knowing him, he sped up the seconds after, making me to scream out loud all over the room. The feeling of him sliding in and out of me make me hornier. Atsumu leaned down to suck on my tit while his hip fucking my pussy out of his mercy. He wasn't kidding about not being gentle.

My fingers gripped on his hair hard, moaning endlessly from the thrusts he was giving. I could feel him hitting my sensitive spot, which sent me close to my high right away. I was so close, I was about to cum. "Tsumu, I'm coming" I whined, moaning his name after that.

"Cum baby. Let me see the mess you'll make" he groaned, biting my nipple and playing it with his teeth. I bucked my hip, moving it following to his rhythm, and that caused me to moan louder. The room was filled with banging sounds and messy moans but I love it since it came from Atsumu.

I couldn't hold it any longer. Atsumu shoved himself deeper, making me to cum around his cock. "Ahhh..." I panted. I felt him coming inside of me, breathing loudly as he tried to catch his breath.

Atsumu brought his face up to meet mine, leaving a peck on my lips, and chuckled. "I'm not done yet, baby. It'll be a long night for us" he said before bringing himself down to my hip, resulting his length to empty my hole.

He held my legs, spreading them wide while he squeeze himself between them. Face glued close to my wet core, he started to eat me out, making me to release more moans.

Meanwhile...

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

OSAMU'S POV

As soon as the wedding ceremony was over, I excused myself after watching the newlyweds leave the church. The guests started to take their leaves as well, convinced me more that it's okay to leave even if I'm a family member of the groom.

I started the engine of my car, and drove away leaving the area of the church. I had nowhere to go to be exact, I just feel like driving around, far from this city for now. Entering the highway, I sped up the car.

Window's rolled down, I lit a cigarette and took a puff. This actually comforts me. With slow songs playing on the radio, it was a calming drive.

The sky started to turn dark, so be it. I watched the sun setting down while I enjoy the chilly wind.

The road wasn't that busy, yet there were still cars moving here and there. Well, at least they have directions to go unlike me. I drove through the Kawasaki Bridge of Osaka, stopping the car at the roadside.

I looked out the window, looking at the night view of Osaka. I flicked the cigarette, leaned my head on the car seat, and closed my eyes.

My phone rang, I glanced at my phone in the passenger seat. It was my mother. Maybe she was looking for me. But then, I refused to answer her call. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, more like I don't want to think of anything. I just wanted some me-time.

I'm happy that everything went well today. As planned, we all got to celebrate and welcome the newlyweds. Atsumu and y/n are really perfect for each other. It's undeniable that they both looked gorgeous in their own wedding suit and gown. Mother and father also looked so happy to finally have y/n as their daughter-in-law. Especially for mother, she has been asking one of us to quickly make her as a wife.

Her prayer had been heard. Y/N is legally married to Atsumu.

I turned off the engine of the car, got off of it, and walked towards the bridge's rail, standing by it. I looked down at the silent river, seeing my own reflection from distance.

My hand slipped into the pocket of my pants, taking out the necklace I once gave to y/n. Too bad, she returned it back at me. I looked at it for a while, recalling all the memories it's been carrying for the past years.

"It was indeed beautiful while it lasted" my lips curved, and I kissed the pendant of the necklace. "Thank you for all the memories" I smiled, before dropping it into the river.

I believed it's a good start to all things. Me letting go of the necklace, and going abroad.

I'll be missing Japan, that's for sure. But I'll comeback eventually.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"What's the time of your flight, Samu?" Atsumu asked, glancing at his twin through the rear-view mirror. Osamu hummed, taking out his passport from his bag to check his flight ticket. "I think the gate will be opened soon, in an hour approximately" he replied.

Today, Osamu is will be leaving Japan, no one knows for how long. But he deserves a long break from everything. He said he'll be going to Paris first, before he continues to travel all around Europe.

"You're excited?" Atsumu continued to ask, and a hand reached mine to hold. He held my hand tight, caressing my knuckle.

Osamu looked out the window, looking at the view of Japan for the last time before he leave. He took a deep breath and nodded, "Yes, I am. Can't wait to explore new things" he said.

That put me at ease. It's good to hear that he has something to achieve and that he's chasing his dreams. Very proud of him.

"Don't forget us while you're there, okay?" I said, chuckling slightly while I play with Atsumu's fingers. Atsumu glanced at me from his driver's seat, smiling softly.

I heard Osamu tsk-ing from the backseat. "I'll be back home someday, y/n. It's not like I'm dying" he joked, laughing as he shake his head.

Osamu stopped, turning behind to look at me and Atsumu who were walking behind him. This gave me a war flashback when I had to watch Atsumu leaving for Brazil, and now it's Osamu leaving for Paris.

He looked at his watch and checked his items. "All is set. I have to be upstairs. It's soon my call" he said, approaching us. Atsumu pulled his hand from holding mine and walked forward, pulling his twin brother into a hug.

"Oi, you're embarrassing me" Osamu complained, trying to refuse. "Shut up, will you" Atsumu scoffed, and that made Osamu to snort, hugging him back.

"Have a safe flight, Samu. Let me know once you've departed" said Atsumu, patting the back of the latter. Osamu hummed, hugging him tight before he whispers, "Take care of mother and father while I'm away, Tsumu" he stepped back.

Atsumu nodded his head before walking back to my side. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, rubbing it gently. "Have fun, Samu. I hope you'll get to chase your dreams. I know you can do it. I've always believed in you" I said with an assurance smile. He looked at me, speechless for a while before mirroring my smile. He nodded his head again.

"Thank you for believing me, y/n" he held his hand up, waving as he bid goodbye.

Atsumu and I watched him taking the escalator up to the second floor and have his passport checked. He turned to take a look at us, waving again before he walked away.

"Take care and thank you, Miya Osamu".

- The End.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
AUTHOR'S NOTE
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

hello! rysha's here <3

this is so overdue but finally, this chapter marks the end of Wicked Game. I'm so happy that it's finally ending (officially) but more stories are waiting to be updated >__<

i'm sorry that it took longer than expected. i had so many things going on that brought me out from my author mood.

i cried so much while writing for this chapter. honestly, i've been having a heavy heart. i'm not really prepared to take my hands off from this book, but every meeting has its own goodbye, they said.

i hope you guys will be loving this chapter as much as i did. thank you for all the supports for Wicked Game since the first day it's being published up until now. you guys are rock!

don't forget to leave some comments, let me what are your thoughts. and it'd be appreciated if you could check my other books. i'll get to capo dei capi soon!

thank you again and have fun reading, bb !! ily <3

xoxo, sya.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

307K 12.3K 31
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. แดแด‡แด›แด€ษดแดษชแด€- แด€ แด›ส€แด€ษดsา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแด แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ แดา“ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, แดส€ แด„สœแด€ษดษขษชษดษข แดษดแด‡'s แดษชษดแด…. ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, แดก...
66.7K 1K 45
"๐๐ซ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ?" "๐ˆ- ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค." "๐ˆ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐...
372K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
19.8K 479 43
~Love is realising that the other person is not perfect.~ Book One of the Heart Series. The books of this series loosely connect to each other but do...