Sweet and Candies

ritzuka2 tarafından

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... Daha Fazla

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Story

3.1K 280 43
ritzuka2 tarafından

"Jie....do you think pushing me into an unwanted relationship is good for me..." Asked Yibo.

Xia cupped Yibo's face and looked at him.

"Listen Yibo....I know you are angry because we forced you into this marriage....we didn't asked you before....and you don't wanted to marry....but listen....before this marriage was decided....I talked with Zhan and he had promised me that if you want you can take divorce from him.....he will not stop you....but before that....I just want you to give a chance to Zhan...." Said Xia.

"Did he ever harmed you....or tried to force you in something you don't want....." Asked Xia and Yibo shook his head in denial.

"No wait...he forced me to sit in his car...." Said Yibo.

"Stupid....that was because your bike was not working....and he didn't wanted you to go alone....after that didn't he was the one who repaired it..." Asked Xia and Yibo nodded.

"How do you know about that..." Asked Yibo as he raised his brow.

"He tells me and ask me everything....so that you don't face any problem...." Said Xia.

"See Zhan never did anything wrong to you....he even cares for you ,so what is the problem in giving him a chance and If you still don't want to continue this marriage then you can separate from him...." Said Xia.

"Hmm....Okay jie.... But I will have my own way to deal with him...." Said Yibo.

"Okay....but don't annoy him much..." Said Xia and Yibo nodded. The nurse came inside the room and gave some pills to Yibo.

"Eat it and sleep...." Said the nurse and Yibo ate the pills.

"Now sleep...." Said Xia and patted Yibo's head. After a little time Yibo fell asleep.

She walked out of the room and saw Zhan sitting outside.

"Xia....is Yibo okay..." Asked Zhan and Xia nodded.

"Don't worry he is just resting....he is completely fine....he is here because of his own mistake...." Said Xia.

"What do you mean...." Asked Zhan.

"Zhan....he put the chilli powder in your food....he is used to tease people around him....and he did this to Dad too...." Said Xia.

"Ohhh...." Said Zhan.

"Hey Xia....can I ask you something..." Asked Zhan.

"Yes Zhan....what is it...." Asked Xia.

"You know there is something strange about Yibo's behavior.... Like he always says he knows alphas like me, I am using him to fulfill my lust and needs and all these things....Why do he think so...I never ever did anything like that to him....why do he think that I just want to use his body for my sexual needs..." Said Zhan.

"Ahh....Zhan....about that....lets sit somewhere and then I will tell you..." Said Xia and Zhan nodded.

They went to the hospitals canteen area and sat there.

"See Zhan....we should have told you this before but its our fault we didn't.... Because of your dad...but let me tell you now the reason behind Yibo's behavior is his mother..." Said Xia.

"His mother...." Asked Zhan with a suprised face.

"Yes.....actually its a very long story.....but you should know it now..." Said Xia.

"Actually Yibo's mother and my aunty was a very cheerful lady, we lived together under the same roof. As she was the only omega daughter of my grandfather he used to pamper her a lot, she gets everything she needs in a instant my Dad love her too.

She was in her high school when she met a Alpha that she fell in love with, she was crazy behind him, she started living in her own dreams while imagining that person and one day the day came that she decided to propose him. She was brave enough that as a Omega she thought to do so, and finally she proposed him but he rejected clearly, she was heartbroken from that day she became gloomy but one day that Alpha came over to her himself and proposed to her, without thinking anything she said yes to him.

They started meeting secretly unknown to my father and grandfather and in all this one day they crossed their limits too, they had sex and aunt became pregnant. When she got pregnant she informed this to her lover but he told her to abort the baby as he will not take the responsibility, Moreover he had not even marked her. My mother had no choice rather than to tell this to grandpa and as expected he was very angry. He asked her to call that Alpha so he can talk and convenience him as he don't want the life of his only daughter to be destroyed so she called him but all of a sudden he disappeared somewhere. Nobody knew where he went but he never came back.

Finally she decided to abort the baby but the doctors told her life will be in danger if she aborted the baby so she had to keep the baby unwantedly.

And after that Yibo was born, its not like aunt hated him but that time she was mentally and physically very weak to take care of Yibo, as a highschool girl she never thought she will become a parent this soon and that too a single mother at that time me and my mother took care of Yibo.

She passed the high school and went to her college where she once again met a Alpha Wiqin. He had such a perfect face, with a sweet smile and he always talks very polietly with everyone. Aunt was sure not to fall in love again this time , but that Alpha's smile just was so irresistible.

With his sweet personality and caring nature he made aunt fall in love with her and he even promised her he will give Yibo his name but aunt doesn't knew behind his sweet face he had a dark plan.

For two years straight that man raped aunt in the name of making love. One day she fell down unconscious. She got hospitalized, and that time the doctor told us she was raped by more than one person and found drug in her blood too, that's how they cheated her. But the doctor also told us that she will not recover, we should be prepared. Her health started detoriating and she was counting her last breaths at that time she felt very weak, as a Omega she wasn't able to protect herself. That's why when she was almost dying she called Yibo said all this to Yibo.

Yibo.....do whatever you want....but never be weak baby....in this world Alphas are the dominant one and omegas are suppressed one, alphas just use omegas for their own happiness their own pleasure, just as a toy, a cum dumper, a machine to produce babies...." Said Yibo's mother while tears rolling down her eyes.

"So...remember Yibo....be anything but don't be weak, don't let them dominate you, don't let those alphas suppress you....be strong...."

"We don't know what they did with her.... Or up to what extent they tortured her but it was evident from her words that they have hurt her so much...." Said Xia with tears in her eyes.

"That time whatever aunt said it became stored in Yibo's memory forever.....we thought he will forget everything when he will grow up but we came to know many years later aunt had left him a diary where everything was written....and that's the reason Yibo stopped trusting Alphas.

And just to become strong and not wanting to be dominated by other he started pretending himself as Alpha" said Xia.

"We never wanted Yibo to end up like this....its good that he is strong he can fight for himself but we don't want him to fake his real identity, we wanted him to live a happy life. We don't want him to close himself in a barrier, protecting himself from all the Alphas......we know what happened was wrong but that doesn't mean all Alphas are wrong and they will use him....we want him to open his heart and accept people....and live without any fear" said Xia.

"You know he never shows but deep inside he is a baby, who is scared, he don't know whom to trust and whom to not so he just decided not to trust anyone, he is just confused with his own self.....he never even show his emotions to anyone thinking that they will consider him weak.....he never tells but deep down he is very lonely.... " said Xia.

"That's the reason he stopped trusting Alphas and this is why we forced him into this marriage as we know Yibo will be completely safe with you and maybe he can again start trusting Alphas....and change his point of view for them...." Said Xia and Zhan nodded.

"And about not telling you all this matter, it is because your father said that he don't want you to accept Yibo by pitying him.....he wants you to see and accept Yibo as he is....that's why we decided to keep it hidden..." Said Xia.

"Xia....do you have that diary with you...." Asked Zhan.

"Yeah...it must be in Yibo's room...." Said Xia.

"Can you give me...." Asked Zhan.

"Okay I will search for it....just don't let Yibo know...." Said Xia and Zhan nodded.

After sometime the doctor gave permission to Zhan to take Yibo but he was still sleeping.

Zhan picked him up and carried him back to the car carefully so that he don't wake up. He started driving towards his house while Xia followed them.

They stopped in front of Wang Mansion.

"Zhan wait a minute......." Said Xia and rushed inside. She came back with a diary in her hand.

"Here take this...." Said Xia and handed the diary to Zhan. She looked at Yibo and kissed his forehead from outside the window.

"Take care of him...." Said Xia and Zhan nodded.

Zhan drived back to his home. He picked up Yibo and carried him to his room and layed him down on the bed.

He covered his body with a blanket and sat near him. He ruffled Yibo's hair gently while looking at him.

"You are sick still you look so beautiful....but I never knew this beautiful face was hiding all these emotions inside him from that long....tolerating everything all alone...." Said Zhan and gave a painful smile.

"Don't worry.....I promise you will no longer be scared of anything...'said Zhan and stood up.

Zhan went to his study and sat there and started reading the diary of Yibo's mother.

Next day
Yibo woke after his long sleep. He was feeling very refreshed. He yawned and looked around. He saw Zhan was not there.

"Is he sleeping on sofa again...." Thought Yibo and walked downstairs. He saw no one was there other than Jenny who was cleaning the room.

"Aunty....have you seen Zhan ge..." Asked Yibo.

"Ohh...he is in his study....." Said Jenny while pointing to a room.

"His study...." Said Yibo and walked slowly to that room. He saw the door of the room was open so he peeked inside as he saw Zhan sleeping over the table with the reading lamp on.

"Huhh...though he is a alpha but no doubt he is handsome as hell..." Said Yibo.

"Hmm...lets do something....." Said Yibo and ran towards the bathroom. He came back with a bucket of soapy water and spilled it on the floor.

"Now you come out....you Alpha...." Said Yibo and returned back to his room. He freshened up and changed his clothes and came out while whistling wishing to see the show of Zhan falling down soon. He stood near the railing waiting for Zhan to come out.

Suddenly he saw Jenny coming towards the direction of the water.

"Oh crap....I didn't spilled it for her...I don't want her to hurt..." Thought Yibo.

"Aunty stop...don't come here...." Yelled Yibo, she looked at Yibo who was standing on the other side of spilled water and thought he is calling her.

"I am coming in a moment dear...." Said jenny as she continued walking. Yibo ran quickly towards her while trying to stop her but he did noticed the water there and slipped a little though he balanced himself from falling but at the same time Zhan opened the door while rubbing his sleepy eyes and without even noticing he slipped on the water spilled on the floor and unconsciously he threw his hand to grab a support but all he found was Yibo and both of them fell down on the ground with a large thudd.

"Aishhhh.....my waist....hahhh....it hurts...." Said Zhan groaning in pain while Yibo who was over him hissed in pain too.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan as he looked at Yibo over him.

"Ahhh....you....can't you fall alone why did you pulled me...." Said Yibo as he tried to move away from Zhan.

"It wasn't intentional...." Said Zhan.

"Huhh....now let me go...." Said Yibo while wiggling as Zhan realised he was grabbing Yibo's waist.

"Ahh....sorry..." Said Zhan and Yibo moved away quickly.

Jenny who was watching all this smiled silently.

Hope you are not bored, 😅😅

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

57K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
103K 6.9K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
20.1K 821 29
[Mpreg] Escaping Toxic relationships, Finding True love and witnessing unexpected twists. - All actions, locations and events are purely fictional. I...
32.2K 2.3K 7
Two childhood soulmates turned into enemies! 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 "Yahh.. You.. Xiao FUCKING Zhan..!" Yibo yelled in a vary loud voice which was very displ...