the last kids on earth, but w...

Galing kay the_E-z_guy

so I'm going to give the world of TLKOE a little dash of me-ness and just change a couple things up. 1: the k... Higit pa

the store
the idiot
the treehouse
the raider
the best friend
the ride
the dorks
the boyfriend
the dog
the ping pong table
the mask
the school
the photographer
the defenses
The mistake
WARNING!
the confrontation.
the arsenal
the battle

the night

379 6 11
Galing kay the_E-z_guy

(Jack POV)

my ears are ringing. my tears welling. my heart is hammering in my chest nearly pounding through my ribs. my head throbbing. everything in indescribable pain, in and out.

"Jack?" Quint asks, "is your head ok?"

"fine." I manage to squeak, "I just need some alone time."

we were able to make it back to the tree house. with Big Mama not being in too much of a bad shape, just the front being a little tattered and the AC blew out. but the damage didn't compare to mine.

after Quint climbs down the ladder to work on something I let it out. I cry, punch pillows, emotion eat, and a bunch of other stuff. I do it all night. I hide my hurt when Quint and Dirk come up for bed, when Rover tries to come up.

Then I remember. we heard Blarg. so that means June must've heard Blarg. she told me how her parents were nearly killed by him.

I'm down the ladder and in the workshop.

so she must've been attacking Blarg.

I grab the saddle that Quint's been working on, and toss it onto Rover.

I mean, she must've been out there trying to get Blarg right?

It's 6:00 am when I get to the school.

I mean she wouldn't attack me!

I hesitate as I grab the school's door handles.

would she?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.7K 64 12
Chris did not mention that he'd be asking some of the "old contestants" of Total Drama to help Chris around the "New contestants" of Total Drama! a...
29.9K 734 39
Mane 6 play truth or dare. You can ask them anything at All. Truths, Dares. So let the fun begin!
8K 94 8
After Hiro has a phone call with Karmi,she returns to him at the Lucky Cat Cafe the next day.Big Hero 6 and Karmi go to the San Fransokyo Summer Danc...
531K 2K 28
Don't read you will: Cring Want to rip out your eyes ..leave hate comments And get big mad Lol I was 11 or 12 I was stupid please forgive lol or don'...