I'm a Hellspawn! Momo Yaoyoro...

By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

It has been decided from the votes of the last book if you wanted to pair up with just Momo or get a harem fo... More

About Y/N (Updated)
The Beginning
What a true hero does
Ten months
Show time
The first day
Hero training
Me and her
Class Rep and a major problem
Plus Ultra! And confession
The date [Filler]
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 1
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 2
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 3
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 4
U.A. Sports Festival: Part 5
U.A. Sport Festival: Part 6...
Two day break [Filler]
The name's Spawn
Wow
Internship
Blood Stain
Quick question
Back to Hero Training
[Lemon Chapter]
The day after
Study and training
Just an idea for you
Students vs Teachers
Y/N vs Cementoss
Y/N vs Ectoplasm
Y/N vs Power Loader
Y/N vs Eraser Head
Y/N vs Thirteen
Y/N vs Present Mic
Y/N vs Snipe
Y/N vs Midnight
Y/N vs All Might
Y/N vs All for One (Not yet)
A Strange Encounter
Pool time
Josie and the Pussy Cats?
Summer Camp: Part 1
Summer Camp: Part 2
Summer Camp: Part 3
Oh Sh*t
I will update
Summer Camp: Part 4
Decision Made
Summer Camp: Part 5
What kind of favor?
Operation: Katsuki
A quick question for this story
Spawn For All
Aftermath and Dorms
Room and relationship
Special Moves
There's a test? Pt.1
There's a test? Pt.3
There's a test? Pt.4
What is going on?
There's a test? Pt.5
We made it
A question for the audience
The next day
Teaser (updated)
See through
More Hero Work (kind of a filler)
Im stuck
Just a Dream (Filler)

There's a test? Pt.2

820 26 12
By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

It's been a while...sorry!

"Watch out!" Ashido yelled as she used her acid veil to melt the projectiles that were locked on me.

"Huh, that's a neat move." I compliment.

"Heheh! Thanks! It's a defensive move that puts up a meaty wall." Ashido told me.

"Nice. Jirou!" I yell out.

"What?"

"Put your jacks in the ground!" I said as I summoned non-lethal chains underground as they glowed green. "Use your heartbeat distortion, now!"

"O-On it!" She said as she crouched and put her jacks in the ground. "Heartbeat distortion!"

As she activated her move, the ground cracks and breaks as the chains amplified it by exploding the area and trapping all the students in chains.

"What?!"

"What is this kid anyway?!"

"This isn't fair!"

"W-Woah, that student of yours sure is great huh?" Ms. Joke said.

"Mhm, he even surprises me sometimes." Aizawa responded.

"What's wrong? Regret teaming up against me?" I said as I charged at them as they wiggle to escape. "Damn. Hm?"

"Tremoring Earth!" Shindo yells as the ground beneath us raised us up. "We've got ultimate moves, too, of course.

"That's cool." I said appearing beside him.

"Huh? What?!" Shindo said.

"What are you waiting for? Can't you move?" I said as I then kicked his face. "Dipshit."

Then I look into the distance as I see a tornado of balls? *sighs* Why?

[No one's POV]

"I think heroes need passion!" Inasa says. "All of your fights are so passionate! I love passion! Please let me join your passionate fighting! I'm...looking forward to it!"

After that he swung his arm downward as he made it rain. He got multiple students out with that storm and had passed.

"Well shit." Y/N said as he stomped on Shindo. I would get you out now, but I have to help my team pass first."

As Y/N said that, a girl in a black suit appeared out of nowhere as she jumped over Izuku hitting one of his weak spots on him.

"Got you." The mysterious girl said. "That's no good. Don't stare off into space. But it's weird that even though you're in trouble, you're smiling. You're so cool."

Izuku didn't respond in words, instead he responded with a forced smile with his hands up to fight.

"That was a forceful division. Someone could've died!" Ururaka thought. "If I try to call out to the others, the other schools will find me, and I'll be a target. They shouldn't be too far away."

"I'm tests where they expect a melee like this one, apparently, there are those who go after places they've already got a lot of intel on." Camie said. "That's why I came to see you, since there was the possibility that U.A. would be taken out soon. I didn't want to miss the chance to interact with someone from U.A."

"You sure talk a lot." Izuku responded as he then goes into his thoughts. "Ketsubusu Academy will be here soon as a group. There is no time for a friendly chat. I'm sure she understands that. Does she have teammates coming to help her? Or is she just that confident?"

Camie then throws a rock towards Izuku which he dodges. Right after that she throws a ball at him that he jumps over. She then was no where to be seen.

"Where did she—?"

"I just have to punch with a ball, right?" Camie asks as she tries to punch Izuku as he jumps out of the way again.

Izuku was about to counter attack as he saw that she was out of sight. He looks around trying to find her as he felt breath behind his neck.

"Do you think my Quirk lets me disappear?" Camie asks.

"Oof!" Izuku was to late to dodge as he was pinned to the ground by Camie.

"I was just hiding." She explained.

"Just hiding?" Izuku asked.

"That's right. It's a technique." She answered as she gets closer to his ear. "I make my opponent's eyes and ears turn away from my presence. At that instant, I hold my breath, clear my mind, hide, and disappear. The hard part is keeping my mind clear."

Izuku struggles to escape as she keeps whispering in his ear until she asked these questions: Why do you want to become a hero? For pride, honor, or for someone else's sake?

"How do I get her off?!" Izuku then remembers something.

[Flashback]

"That's what you need help with?" Y/N asked.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just that I don't feel too comfortable fighting girls yet!" Izuku said embarrassed.

"Midoriya, that's the easiest thing I can teach you. You have to use as much strength as you can to not kill her, clench your fist tight and say these two magic words." Y/N said.

"What are those words?" Izuku asked.

"Heh, I'll show you." Y/N then transformed as he walked over to a dummy. "Pretend this is a girl trying to win. Do this whenever you are fighting against one."

Y/N walks up to the dummy as his fist was covered in green energy and held it in a fist as he pulled it back ready to punch.

"Begone...Thot!" Y/N said as he punches the dummy far away like if it were Team Rocket blasting off again. "Do that, but with enough strength to get her off, okay?"

"D-Do I really have to say those words?"

"Yes, you have to."

[Back to reality]

"One for all...full cowling...!" Izuku whispered as he started to spark. "Begone..."

"Hm?"

"Thot!!" Izuku yelled as he punched Camie off of him.

"It worked!" Izuku said in thought as he quickly stands up to face her. As someone else arrived.

"Man, Shiketsu's here too." Itejiro says. "I don't like it."

"Oh no..." Izuku said as he saw he was surrounded. "This is bad. I wasn't able to find anyone, and I'm targeted by a big group!"

"Midoriya." Y/N said as he landed by his side. "I got your back."

"Y-Y/N!"

"Damn it, he's here!"

Once that was said, the group all attacked a once trying to get both out. Both students dodge their attacks as they then saw help.

"Are you guys okay?" Ururaka asks from afar.

"Ururaka-San!"

"Over here! Hurry!" She says as she reaches her arm out.

"She better have a plan!" Y/N said.

"We're not letting you escape!" A student shouted as he shot water at her.

"Jeez, get outta my way!" Ururaka says as she then falls off.

"I'll get her!"

"Wait..." Midoriya then remembers something.

[Flashba—CRACK

"This is no time to be getting flashbacks Midoriya!"  Y/N yells.

"R-Right!" Midoriya said as he uses one for all to catch Ururaka and land.

"Hmm...huh?" Y/N then looked back to see everyone who surrounded Izuku now surrounded him. "Heh, bring it on...you teaming bitches."

I hope this part was good enough! Sorry again for that long ass wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 4.6K 47
A boy hated for his power now lives by himself but fate has a different story for him. So he meets the number 1 hero and gets into the best hero scho...
2.2K 33 7
» Active || Male Reader Insert || Mild Cursing/Violence || Slow Build Story « Enduring a rough start in life by being abandoned within the bamboo for...
368K 9.9K 116
Meet Y/n. A teenager overflowed with confidence. He's aiming to be the best hero he can be. His quirk while not flashy is one of the most versatile o...
375K 7.6K 112
[Discontinued] (Y/N) is a girl who wants to be a Pro-Hero. She's smart, strong, and beautiful. Her past is something, she really doesn't like to talk...