Dragon Ball Z fan fic ( Book...

By perrylovesyou

Book one of the three book series Kikyo is a teenager girl who doesn't know who she really is until she fi... More

Sorry for the inconvenience
Chapter 1: " Your special you just don't know it yet! "
Chapter 2: Let's fly outta here
Chapter 3: Getting to know the family
(Extra) Sleepover Sleepover
Chapter 4: Learning about my parents
(Extra) Flower for your mother and father
Chapter 5: Full moon
Chapter 6: Father Oh Father
Hey Guysss Imm soo sorryy
Chapter 7: the green eye power (Part One)
(Extra) Innocent
Wattys 2015
9.51k reads!!!!!
Almost 1k votes

Good news!!!! DBZ2!!!

1.6K 27 0
By perrylovesyou

I just posted the second book of Dragon ball Z. The summary is this:

Seven years has past since Kikyo erased her memory. Not completely though. Still feeling weird almost every single day. She overheard a conversation about a guy named Goku her parents were talking about. She looked up the name and found a picture of him and a tournament that was beginning soon. Ready for the adventure she is about to take she is unaware about the troubles she is about to cause herself.

The chapter is already posted and it's ready to kick some ass!!! Thank you for enjoying the first book but I hope you like the second book even more!!!

Enjoy the second book!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 10.5K 29
Delena is determined to have a good time at summer camp and forget about her backstabbing ex-best-friend Mei. But when Mei shows up at camp too, sudd...
433 26 21
This is a story about a teenage girl called Lala. Even though she often smiles with everyone, deep down, she tends to keep herself locked away in ord...
3K 509 47
Sometimes life is hard. Other times, it's easy. For Peter, on the other hand, it seems to be only the former. His brother is everything, he is nothin...
377 39 18
A girl named Amaya is living a false life thinking that the father she is living with is her real father not knowing that the person she hates and...