Paradox [Boboiboy Fanfiction]

Oleh blazingsuns

Paradox /ˈperəˌdäks/ Noun : a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when inves... Lebih Banyak

All About Lia
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Special Chapter 01
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Special Chapter 02
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note and Announcement
Special Chapter 03
Epilogue
Special Chapter 04

Chapter 58

145 10 24
Oleh blazingsuns

[TW: character death]

Chapter 58

"Then we just have to hide in the storage room until Andres' minions inspect the spaceship. For sure he'll have it inspected to check if it's only Lia and Fang in the ship." Yaya suggested, much to the rest agreeing with her.

Leizel raised her hand, "I actually have one concern though. How will Lia be able to attack them if he will get her power watch? They probably have trust issues now since Lia pulled a trick before."

"Dey, we can always lend her one of our power watches, they wouldn't know." Gopal proposed with a grin. "Then who's power watch is she going to use? The one that could give a successful attack, at the same time, the one she can control." Ying added on.

"I'd love to give her mine, but I'm afraid it would be too difficult to handle all of my 7 elements," Boboiboy replied with a sigh. Lia raised his eyebrow at him, "Isn't it obvious? You have seven elements... Anything else?"

After minutes of discussion, they all agreed on Leizel lending Lia her powerband.

"It's actually stretchable," The energy heroine informed, putting the power band around the sound heroine's upper arm. "They won't be able to detect that it's a power band so you'll be fine."

"I'm more worried about controlling your powers, Zel. If I end up destroying everything-" Leizel cuts her off by shushing her, "You see me? I'm still here, right? Tsk, you'll be fine."

"Don't just stand there!" Andres scolded his subordinates- Krive'a, Tristan, Aisha, Adudu, and Probe. "Attack them! Now!" His subordinates obeyed him by dashing against team Boboiboy to engage in the fierce battle.

Adudu is on Mega Probe, who fires several laser beams and missiles that alerted everyone, especially Fang. "Shadow Shield!" A shield was constructed around them that was able to protect them from the fired projectiles.

Afterward, the others went out from the shield and proceeded with the rest of the villains. Leizel for Tristan, Ying and Yaya for Krive'a, Fang and Gopal for Adudu and Probe, and Boboiboy for Aisha.

Leizel summoned her sword that made Tristan smirk. "Don't forget, my prosthetic hand can fight against that sword of yours." Leizel rolled her eyes, "Try me, then. Let's see if you're still the so-called favorite." The two went for an intense sword battle with a mix of hand-to-hand combat.

Tristan is gaining the upper hand as he was able to whip Leizel away using his powerful prosthetic hand. He then dashed onto her, about to strike another attack but Leizel was able to use her sword to shoot out an energy blast that blew him away.

"I knew I was a better fighter than you," She then lunges to him, holding her energy in her fist. She was about to swing in for a punch but Tristan blocked her fist with his prosthetic hand which surprised her.

"How boastful, but not anymore." With his powerful hand, he whipped the sword away and then threw an uppercut punch to her. She does a flip to regain her balance on the ground, "Well I'll prove it to you!"

She created an intense energy front around herself that spreads outward, making her running step-brother stop because of the temporary blindness. The power concentrated then re-emerged in the form of a white energy blast that discharged Tristan across the distance.

At the same time Tristan got thrown away, Boboiboy also suffered the same fate by Aisha who just did her psionic energy on him. Recovering from the fall, Boboiboy growled and then managed to split into 7 which surprised their opponent.

"Oh, don't worry, we're not all for you. You might not be able to handle it," Thunderstorm smirked, then Blaze, Ice, Earthquake, and Solar went out for the others to help them. Cyclone sped to the girl and then created a cyclone with his hoverboard that trapped Aisha.

Aisha covered her face as the wind blew right into her face, she struggled to see because of how strong the wind was. Thorn grinned as he commenced his thorny vines to ensnare her, catching her off guard.

"Take this! Thunderstorm Attack!" He did some spins before he plunges down on the girl, attacking her with his thunder blade causing electrocution. Screams of the girl were heard.

At the same time, Adudu and Probe are battling with Boboiboy Earthquake's golem which Fang fuses with. "Probe! Fire now!" Adudu demanded Probe release his strongest laser beam.

Once Probe did it, the shadow golem disappeared to avoid the laser beam. It reappeared behind them in the air, then Earthquake lured them toward their opponents. The golem has Fang's powers in his fists, delivering a strong punch to the two that blasted them away.

Although they were able to regain their balance, Adudu was angry. "Don't stop attacking!" Mega Probe released huge missiles which Gopal reacted by doing his food transformation blast that angered the alien even more.

He is so angry to the point he didn't notice Fang, who was already out of the golem and now fused with his shadow eagle, hurled himself at the alien that took him away from Probe.

Adudu landed on the ground but was able to stand up. "You think you have what it takes against me!" But he widened his eyes as soon as he saw Gopal lunging at him, in his rubber transformation form.

Gopal's body contacted Adudu's that blew him away, which gave Fang the upper hand to strike him with his fused shadow eagle. The green alien's screams were heard; concurrently, Probe's screams were heard too as Boboiboy Earthquake finished him with the golem.

At the same time, Ying dashes along the side of the wall while Krive'a was delivering punches to her with her extended arm. The speeding girl dodges it, making the wall receive the punches.

"Haha! You can't catch me!" She giggled while looking back. When she faced the front, she suddenly slams on the breaks because Krive'a was right in front of her. The middle-aged woman delivered an overlong right jab straight ahead.

"You can't run away from me, young one," Krive'a smirked at Ying's inability to notice her in front. But not for long until she got punched by Yaya which tumbled her away. "Don't you ever hurt my girl!" Yaya used her power to suspend Krive'a on the ground, preventing her to stand. Her whole limbs were pinned to the ground.

Krive'a grunted, "Gravity huh? Well, you should've gone for the head." She extended her neck that was about to wrap around Yaya's body but it retracted as soon as Blaze's fire power attacked it.

"Oh god!" Her neck was sweaty because of the fire. Blaze and Solar appeared beside Yaya, making her sigh in relief. "Thank goodness you arrived. Now finish her off!" She removes the gravity power that was suspending Krive'a, making her set off her two extended arms.

Blaze has his fire chakrams in his hands, "Fire Chakrams Throw!" He fires multiple chakrams with rapid speed. Krive'a smirked as she just extends her body to dodge the firing chakrams.

With anger, she extended her two arms again for Blaze, who defended himself by doing his fiery breath that brought pain to the middle-aged woman. She retracted her arms that got melted, then she was hurled on by Yaya giving her a powerful punch that threw her away.

When she was about to regain her balance, Solar lets out a light burst that temporarily blinded Krive'a, giving him the upper hand to strike her with his solar beam strike. An explosion occurred once he did it.

Ice went to Leizel to help her against Tristan. "Ice Cannon!" He summoned his ice cannon and then fires blocks of concentrated ice at their opponent. Leizel holds white energy in her fist, "Energy Spikes!"

She slammed the ground that made the spikes emerge from the ground, heading to Tristan. The man does a flip backward to avoid the spikes, then gives a leap to avoid the concentrated ice.

"You have to do better than that!" Tristan made his way toward them, ready to strike with the prosthetic hand. Leizel looked over at Ice, "I'm going to do something a bit dangerous, would that be okay?"

"Aish, if Fang blames me for this.... Just go." Ice hastily replied. Leizel nodded, as she started to have this white aura on her. She then channeled the white energy in her both hands combined. With a yell, she fires the powerful energy toward Tristan that blasted him away.

Feeling a bit dizzy, she lost her balance which startled Ice. Good thing he caught her before her body contacted the floor.

Andres who is currently in flight watches everyone battle with one another. He is unsatisfied with his team losing. It made him angry to see how powerful team Boboiboy was. "Fools! Don't lose your focus! Attack them! Defeat them!"

"Looks like someone's cranky," Andres turned around to see Lia who is clinging onto one part of the balcony, her feet firmly placed against the wall. "You should take a nap. Let me help you."

With her sound waves, she leaped by a short burst of flight that ended up tackling Andres straight to the wall. She was about to deliver a punch but her father used Boboiboy's fire power to release a flamethrower from his mouth that fired Lia away.

Landing on the ground with slightly burnt skin, she was able to regain her balance and glared at her father. Andres furrowed his eyebrows, his nostrils flaring, "Oh, wow. My own daughter fighting me? Lagot ka!" ("You're in trouble")

He hurls himself to her and disappears all of a sudden, taking aback the heroine. He swiftly reappeared right above behind her, holding his version of a thunder blade, ready to slash her. With Lia's sound detection, she was able to sense that Andres was about to attack her.

She clenched her fist that generated magenta energy, "Shock blast!" As she turned around, a powerful magenta shockwave ended up plowing Andres away. Satisfied with his fall, she vaults over to his area with a roar and then comes down next to him, hard enough to generate another shock wave that tumbles him away.

The shock wave managed to detach Andres' power watch from his wrist, separating it from him. Lia went over to retrieve it. She tossed it back to Sonobot and then proceeded to her father, who is lying defeated on the ground.

"Who's the one in trouble now? You're now useless without your powers!" Andres suddenly laughed which took aback Lia, "Why are you laughing?" He looked up at Lia, showing the necklace that has a gold pendant.

"Because you're oblivious!" Everything happened so fast, he created a gold gauntlet and then grabbed her neck, pulling her close to him. He gripped onto it, making Lia grasp for air, much to him smirking.

"I said shoo," He simply said then used his other hand to give her an uppercut punch. "You forgot I'm an alien too, I simply have alien strength!"

Good for Lia, Ice was able to catch her and then laid her down on the ground. Upon realizing who saved her, she stood up with a sigh of relief, "Thanks. And weren't you with Leizel?"

"Tristan's down and so is she... She used her ultimate," Ice then looked over to Andres and frowned, "And it looks like your dad has another power. How do we defeat him?" She looked around to see that the others are still fighting their respective opponents.

"I'm here," Blaze arrived, surprising her. "Weren't you with Fang?" The man smiled, "He and Gopal could handle Adudu and Probe. Your dad is a big deal to us now."

"Thanks," She simply replied, then an idea came to her mind. "Fire can melt the gold then ice can make it brittle and shatter. I believe you guys are fit for the job," She turned to them to see them smiling at her.

"We can always do this," They strike their right wrists together. "Elemental Fusion! Blaze! Ice! Frostfire!" They fused into Boboiboy Frostfire just in time to meet Andres, who is dashing upon them with his huge gold hammer.

He vaults to him, having fire and ice concentrated at his hand. The moment Andres swung his gold hammer, Frostfire swung his fist that collided with the hammer that ended up blasting it away. "Blazing Knee Strike!" The power on his knee threw Andres away.

Lia does a short burst of flight, generating her powers in both hands. "Sonic Blast!" She fired sound waves that crashed Andres against the wall. Landing in front of him, she used one arm to fire another stream of sound waves directly at the gold armor.

She curled her fingers that expands the sound waves within the armor, increasing the amount of pressure on the sound waves. "Combust!" Once she clenches her fist, her gold armor of Andres exploded.

Blaze and Ice split again, both were tired. The elemental split of Boboiboy has gone too long, he had to merge back. Luckily for them, the others just finished attacking their respective opponents, putting them to defeat.

All seven elementals merged back into one Boboiboy. He lost his balance a bit but he did his best to regain it. The rest of the gang went to him and saw Lia by Andres, all defeated. Yaya sighed, "What? Does he have a new power? How did that happen?"

"He has that ever since," Sonobot answered making them turn to her. "The necklace he wears empowers him. He just used me for the other power, power replication." It sighed. "You have to beware of him; he has another power than what you guys expected."

Boboiboy ignored what Sonobot told them and slowly walked to Andres, followed by Fang. The others exchanged looks, mentally asking if they will follow them but they decided not to. Leizel clung to Ying since she is still drained from her previous attack. Gopal and Yaya watched the three head to Andres.

Andres got up and widened his eyes to his nephew, daughter, and daughter's ex-boyfriend right in front of him, all with a stern look. "Do you have any last words?" Boboiboy is now holding concentrated fire in his hands.

Lia and Fang both have their powers concentrated in their hands too. Andres smirked, "Yes, I do have my last words... Watch for your back." As soon as he said that, an extended arm suddenly grabbed Fang away, then a telekinetic grip went to Boboiboy that lured him away, surprising all of them.

"No!" Lia cried as she was about to run for them, however, Andres gained the upper hand as he summoned a gauntlet in his arm and then punched her away. Then slammed the ground, allowing enormous gold pillars to ensnare the bodies of the rest. He made sure that there will be no room for them to escape.

"Why can't I use my energy blast? I thought this thing will melt with heat!" Leizel growled as she tried to use her energy blast to make her way out. Gopal gritted his teeth, trying to use his power to transform the gold into food. "It's useless, the gold is blocking my watch now!"

Krive'a held Fang tightly against him while Aisha has Boboiboy in her telekinetic grip. Both are restrained by the women and had no room for them to escape. Aisha chuckled as she intensified her power on Boboiboy which made him yell in pain.

Krive'a, on the other hand, tightened the grip on Fang causing him to yelp, struggling to breathe air. Yaya gasped at the state of the two men, "We're no use to help them! We need back up!"

Lia got up; a bit dazzled from the punch. She wasn't able to recover immediately but Andres went in for another attack by swatting her with his golden hammer. "You think you can handle me now because of your powers?"

He slowly walked toward her, as she tried to get up but Mega Probe struck her with a laser beam from afar that threw her away again. She cried, feeling the pain in her body. The attacks by Andres gave her some wounds since it's gold, and the lasers gave her blisters in her body.

She was out of mind; she couldn't think of how to defend herself since she was distracted by the pain in her body. Andres released a white mist from his golden gauntlet that trapped her whole body with gold.

"You should remember this, anak ko. You're nothing without me," He summoned a golden sword with his other hand and then pointed it at her. "I raised you well. I loved you because you're my only child and you did this to me?! Attacking your own father because of your love for that Boboiboy?!"

Silence came before he spoke again, "I thought you said that you will love your dad even when you're old? Fathers over boyfriends!" Still, he didn't shove the sword straight at her since, well, it would be hard for him to do so.

Tears came to Lia's eyes with the overwhelming pain in her body. Yet she managed to croak out, "If I-I knew that were like this for a long time, I would've attacked you even before! Y-You betrayed me... Can't you see that you're hurting me?!"

Her statement angered him even more, "It's called a disciplinary action, anak. Something I never gave you before but now I will!" He lifted his sword, ready to slash her but it was suddenly blasted away by energy.

"Stop!" A feminine voice yelled that caught him off guard. A laser beam attacked Andres that plowed him away; it was from the sword of Captain Kaizo and he brought Nathalia along.

"B-Brother...?" Fang stuttered in confusion. Lia widened her eyes to see Nathalia running to her, "M-Mom? W-What are you doing here?" Nathalia didn't reply, she just observed how hurt her daughter was. She turned to Andres, who got up and was surprised.

Even Aisha was surprised, this is her first-time seeing Nathalia after a long time. When Nathalia saw her, "Iris? Is that you?" Her other daughter released Boboiboy the moment she spoke up, "Mom... Yes, this is me..."

"What are you doing here?!" Andres exclaimed while he rushed to Nathalia. "And what have you been doing?!" She pushed him on the chest with anger. "So, they were right... You have evil schemes; you have been attacking our daughter and her friends! Wala kang hiya!" (You have no shame).

She then turned to Aisha who slowly approached her, "And you turned her evil?! Wow! How great!" Andres was about to explain but she turned her back on him and went to Lia, "Anak... Are you okay? Speak to me, please."

"It hurts," Lia cried, not having the strength to open her eyes. Nathalia tried to pull her out but it was no use. Kaizo approached them and used his energy power to combust the gold pillar, freeing her. Lia clung to her mother to support her balance.

"What is this?! A family reunion?! We should destroy them now!" Krive'a announced, getting impatient with all that was happening. Andres halts her, "No, wait... My wife is-" Nathalia scoffed, "So now you're backing out? You were so eager to finish our daughter out!"

Aisha sighed, walking nearby her mother, "Mom, you have no idea what's happening." Nathalia tsked at Aisha, "And you, don't call me mom. I don't have a child who's evil. Shame on you! Shame on the both of you!"

"I'm getting sick of this family drama," Krive'a remarked in annoyance. "Someone do something! We can't just back down because of this!" Mega Probe got the signal and then flies to them.

He generated his missiles toward Lia, Nathalia, and Kaizo. The legendary space rebel constructed a blue barrier around them for protection. The missiles struck their barrier, making him hold onto it for long.

"You better get her to safety, I got this," Kaizo told Lia. She nodded then she led her mom away from the scene. Probe noticed the two ladies running away, so he prepares his cannon on his arm.

He fires a huge laser beam on the side, then slowly lures it to their side so they can be attacked from the side. Nathalia saw the upcoming attack, "Anak, go!" She pushed Lia out allowing her to be hit by the laser beam that throws her to the wall.

The others who are watching them gasp, totally shocked by what just happened.

"Mom!" Lia cried then she rushes to the area Nathalia was at. Krive'a groaned as she released Fang, "Andres! Let's go now! They're distracted!" Andres didn't reply, he slowly walked upon his family to check on Nathalia.

"I-I have to check on my wife," Andres nervously stuttered but only to get stopped by Aisha, "Krive'a is right, we should go now," Andres gave one last look to his wife and daughter then he sighed. He flies up to the ceiling.

Probe retreated, got Aisha then flew up to Andres who was waiting for all of them. Krive'a and Adudu followed, much to the rest of the gang noticing. "They're going to get away! Stop them!" Leizel yelled.

Fang, who has already recovered, nodded then fuses with his shadow eagle. He sets off for them, but it was too late. Andres created a large black bubble that encompasses them all and forms into his "soul-self", then it flies out of the station.

"Crap! How many powers does this guy even have?!" Fang exclaimed in disbelief. Kaizo sighed while diminishing the barrier, "Well, that power of uncle is in himself. The gold manipulation and power replication only require a device to empower him."

Boboiboy lets out a groan as he got up, he saw that Kaizo used his energy power to combust the gold pillars to set the rest free. Fang landed beside him, diffusing the shadow eagle fusion.

[ Tw // blood ]

The sound of sobs caught their attention; Boboiboy set his eyes on Lia, who is crying over Nathalia. He dashed to her, followed by the others. All of them are now shocked to see how Nathalia was beaten up; Probe's laser beam was strong enough to give a deep wound on the side of her stomach, allowing blood to gush out.

Fang handed Lia a cloth, who pushed it against the cut to prevent the blood flow. However, it was too deep to have it stopped by merely a cloth. "M-Mom... Please, I'm here... We'll get you to safety..." She is already crying; she is scared for her mom's life.

"Captain, carry her to the ship now! We have to take her to the infirmary!" Fang demanded, alarmed by the situation. Kaizo is about to take Nathalia but the mother slowly shook her head.

"No need," Nathalia softly replied then exhaled deeply. "I think... I'm ready..." Her remark caused Lia to burst out, "N-No! You can't go! W-We have a lot more in life, mom. You're the one who told me that! You can't leave me!" Tears are uncontrollably falling.

"Shh," She lifted her hand to caress her daughter's face. Her fingers wiped her tears away, "These eyes, Lia... Don't cry. You have a lot more in life... You have to save all of us."

Lia shook her head frantically, "I-I won't call it saving if I can't save you! Please mom, just holds on... We'll be going now... Please save your breath," She pleaded then turned to Fang, "Get the ship ready. Now."

Fang nodded, then went out to have the ship prepared along with Kaizo. Boboiboy, on the other hand, didn't know what to do. Instead, he just stood there while Leizel and Gopal went out to help Lia.

"Hey, we can- Oh my god!" Leizel panicked when she saw blood coming out of Nathalia's mouth, indicating how much blood is she already losing. "Hold on, tita, we'll get you out of here. We'll-"

"Lia, anak," Nathalia croaked out with a heavy breath, "Do you remember what I do whenever you have a bad dream or you're feeling anxious?"

Lia nodded, making Nathalia exhale, then she started singing softly. "You are my sunshine... M-My only sunshine..."

The sound heroine is on the verge of panic. Her mom is close to death yet she was singing. But for her sake, she joined in too. "You make me happy... when skies a-are grey." She joined, tears still falling.

"You'll never know dear... H-How much... I-I love you..." Nathalia continued, already struggling to breathe since the blood was still flowing out of the wound. She gave Lia a soft smile, signaling her to finish the song.

"Please don't take my sunshine away."

As Lia sang the last line, Nathalia chuckled for the last time. "I love you, my sunshine." And that's where she gave her last breath and allowed darkness to take over her; her hand fell down flat on the floor.

"W-What?! No, no... This can't be," Lia panicked, realizing that her mom is now lifeless on the ground. "M-mom?! No, you can't do this to me!" She screamed. She prays that this is just a nightmare, that when she wakes up, her mom is perfectly fine.

But the lifeless body with blood says otherwise.

"MOMMY!" She cried in anguish with her fists clenching.

Leizel and Gopal retreated to the others to give Lia her space. Alongside the power spheres, they watched them sadly. At the same time, Fang arrived at the scene to inform them about the ship but once he saw the scene, he knew he was too late.

He rushed to his cousin, kneeling beside her to cradle her in his arms. Lia hugged back, still uncontrollably crying. He did everything in his power to soothe her, but nothing will help as of now.

Fang glanced over to Boboiboy, trying to tell him something with just a mere look. Boboiboy nodded, understanding him. He went to them and kneeled beside Lia; he couldn't hug her for some reason, but he just stayed there and gave her small pats of comfort.

Losing Nathalia also pained him. She may have been the wife of the enemy but she is far from evil. In fact, he saw her as a mother figure too. Her death could spark up something tense.

"Lia," Lia pulled away from Fang and looked behind them, seeing Kaizo with a pitiful look. "The ship is ready. We should take her back." Lia agreed, she knows they can't stay here for long.

Her two cousins were the ones who carried her lifeless body to the ship. They will be heading back to Earth for further arrangements. They all exited the room, leaving Lia in the same spot.

She stared at the floor, where Nathalia lay earlier. There is a huge amount of blood which made her cry even more. Everything happened too fast- one moment her mom was there helping her and now, she's gone.

"They will pay for this," She muttered, referring to Andres and his gang. She doesn't realize how much what happened earlier affected her feeling toward his dad. She was disappointed and sad before but now?

Fury has arisen within her.

"Please don't take my sunshine away..." She recalled the last line earlier which made her chuckle bitterly. "Well, they just did," She stood up and then walked away from the venue to follow her friends to the ship.

She also didn't realize her brown irises have switched to magenta for a moment, since she started thinking about Andres and his gang.

Tomorrow will be another day, an empty day, in fact.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.9K 1.1K 16
Life is not what it seems. Especially when you're from a lower class and being ruled by the higher class. Join the Bois as they fight against the o...
14.7K 723 9
A companion to Boboiboy Elemental Problems . Want to know the hidden scenes between the chapters?
Future Oleh Mash20020

Fiksi Penggemar

4.1K 102 16
What will happen when expectation doesn't match with reality? Boboiboy is the creation of Monsta. I do not own the characters. It would be great if y...
9.5K 234 19
Sabriye Unisa is a huge fan of action and heroes. Boboiboy is one of them. However, one day, she gets sucked into a strange portal that led to Boboib...