My Life with Chris Brown

By jayinspired19

The sequel to "10 Days with Him". Jay returns with the love of her life by her side. Will they be able to ma... More

Even.
This Ain't.
What A Surprise.
Secret.
Double Trouble.
Compromise.
Bright Ideas.
Love Don't Change.
Easy.
Not So Easy.
Meeting New People.
The Cookup.
California King.
Indigo.
Sorry Enough.
Troubled Waters.
The Breakfast Club.
More Like The Clapback Club.
Caught Off-Guard.
Time & Patience.
Reporting Live.
Suspicions.
Another Headline.
Communication.
The Yard Sale.
Damaged.
Awkward Much.
Preparation.
Change of Plans.
Go Crazy.
Who Dis?
Trip.
What You've Done to Me.
Sorting Things Out.
If It Ain't One Thing.
Misery Loves Company.
Another Betrayal.
Missing.
M.I.A
The Crew League.
Last Minute Arrangement.
The Bridal Shower.
The Bachelor & The Bachelorette.
Vegas Nights.
Bump in the Road.
The Air I Breathe.
Topped It.
The Reception.
Stan.
Grateful.
The Last Dance.
Guilty Conscience.
No Boundaries.
Deception.
Talk To Me.
Before the Show.
A Dream Come True.
Mishap.
Cold Feet.
Dream.
Fiendin'.
Right Where We Belong.
Love is Blind: Safety Net

Expect the Unexpected.

1.4K 62 39
By jayinspired19

Red's POV:

Bro, you gotta be kidding me right now.

"Don't even think about it." I said standing in front of her with Prince by my side.

"I'm not here for that, you gotta believe me." She said as I looked over to Nesha. She read the situation from a distance and came over with Sevyn right on her heels.

"Who is this?" Nesha asked as Prince answered.

"Karrueche's bestfriend."

"She was my best friend." Kota said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Look, we ain't wit' none of the drama today. So, you need to take yo ass back to where you came from." I said as Nesha chimed in.

"I thought Chris said it was security and a strict guest list."

"Apparently not" Prince said.

"Look y'all... I know you hate me by association, but I am not here for that. I'm here to warn y'all." She said as my demeanor changed.

I looked back towards the front of the dance floor. Chris and Jay were in their own element. They were indulged by the song that was playing and the guests that surrounded them.

"Warn us about what?" Sevyn asked as I turned my attention back to them.

"She just got released, she said she got the drop on the location, and she said she was coming here to start some stuff." Kota said as I placed my hand on my head.

"Man it's always something." Prince said shaking his head.

"How did she even get the location?" Nesha asked as Kota responded.

"I don't know, but I promise y'all it wasn't me. Look, I know I stuck by her through a lot, but she has been wrong this whole time. Jay never deserved any of it... I just thought that I could do something right this time, and let you guys know what she's up to."

"Thank you Kota... it's the right thing to do." Sevyn said as I agreed.

"We gotta tell Chris." Prince said as I shook my head no.

"Y'all... they cannot know about this. This is their day. It'll ruin the whole vibe. Look at them." I said as we looked towards the front.

Chris kissed Jay on her forehead and she smiled from ear to ear. Then, he leaned down to whisper something to her and she laughed softly. You could just tell that they are full of joy.

There is no way that I'm letting that hoe stand in the way of it.

"They look so happy." Nesha said poking her bottom lip out.

"Ok, so then what do we do? If we don't tell Chris... we handle it?" Prince asked.

"Absolutely... let's go get Jay's mom and Mama Joyce. Whatever y'all do, Chris and Jay cannot find out. We gotta make sure the guests stay in tune with them and nobody comes out to the front of the venue. I'm sure Kae will be pulling up any minute." I instructed as they followed suit.

It's my responsibility as the best man to straighten this shit out. It's the least I could do.

Jay's POV:

"Time to cut the cake!" Trey semi-yelled as they rolled the cake out towards the edge of the dance floor.

People all around us got excited. I smiled from ear to ear and Chris shook his head.

"Isn't it soooo cute?" Mama Joyce asked walking up to us.

"Mama, I told you we ain't need no tall ass, extra ass cake." Chris said stale facing her as she gasped.

"Boy you didn't wanna pick it so I did... now be grateful." She said as I nudged him.

"How we supposed to cut it wit' all the flower shit in the way?" Chris asked.

"Boy, don't be talking to her like that. It is nothing wrong with this cake... you still gone eat some so what's the difference?" I asked as he chuckled and a few other people did.

"Cut the cake! We want some!" We heard Druski shout from behind a few people as I shook my head.

"Yea nigga we know you want some." Chris said gaining some laughs.

"Nigga you thought that shit was funny didn't you?" Druski asked fake laughing as he came a little closer with Jack.

Hoody walked over with the knife that the chef brought him. He handed it to Chris.

"Mama Joyce... come here real quick I wanna ask you about this dish over here." Sevyn walked up saying to her.

They walked away swiftly, and I raised a brow. What's that about?

I wonder what they're doing...

"C'mon babe, you ready?" Chris asked as he motioned for me to grab the knife with him.

I smiled and shook my head yes. The photographer snapped some pictures as we cut the first slice of cake.

There was a mini applause, and the next thing I know, icing was being smeared across my nose.

Gasps filled the atmosphere as my jaw dropped.

Chris laughed and I took a hunk of icing off of the slice we cut. He immediately started moving backwards.

"Naw, where you going?? Come here love, I just wanna talk." I said smiling.

"Yo ass better run." I heard Usher tell Chris as we all laughed in unison.

He got me all the way messed up.

A Few Moments Later in Red's POV:

"You need to leave!" I shouted at her as I watched her slash the tires on the limo that Chris and Jay were supposed to drive off in.

"Where is he!?" She yelled out in anger as we scrambled to fix the situation. I bucked my eyes at the boldness this girl possessed.

What does Chris do to these women to make them act like this?

I lifted the back of my suit jacket, and I placed my hand on my piece that was tucked in my waist band.

I've had it on me all day in case somebody wanted to pop off... The time has finally presented itself.

Before I could even pull it out, I felt myself being stopped immediately.

"Red! Are you crazy?!" Sevyn yelled to me at a whisper.

"Sev you got a better idea!? This bitch done lost her mind and one of us gotta help her find it." I said as she began stressing even more.

"Where's Jay's mom?" Sevyn asked.

"We can't bring all the important people out... Jay is gonna start to get too curious. We gotta work with who we got." I said taking a deep breath.

"Somebody call the police! I will not stand for any of this mess on my son's wedding day!" Mama Joyce semi-yelled.

We ain't callin no cops... This is already enough of a scene. We don't need a bigger one. As soon as the flashing lights come, here come the curious Karens and her cousins.

Nesha started taking off her earrings. I already know what typa time she on.

This is so fucked up man.

"Why are you doing this!? Why can't you just leave them alone!" Kota shouted as she walked to her.

"Tell Chris to bring his ass out front!" Karrueche yelled out as she threw down the knife and picked up a bat that she brought.

Kota tried to grab the bat from her, but it didn't work. Karrueche shoved her aggressively and Kota fell back on the ground.

The fuck is this girl on?! Crack?

She bashed one window, and we heard the glass shatter to pieces.

Kota moved out of the way to shield herself from the glass. She ran up and tried to take the bat again.

"Oh, I'm about to whoop her ass. Here I come Kota!"Nesha semi-yelled while taking off her heels.

"Red, we gotta get Chris." Sevyn said as I shook my head.

"He don't need to know about this... neither does Jay. They got a whole party full of celebrities Sev." I said as Mama Joyce chimed in.

"He may be the only one that can talk some sense into that girl until somebody shows up. He created this mess, so he has to be man enough to handle it."

"Mama Joyce it's his wedding day." I said.

"Do you want him out here? Or Jay? Because the minute that Jay sees her, she's gonna blackout and there is no coming back. I don't want her fighting. She has nothing to do with this. Chris slept with this girl and now he has to take care of it. Go get my son, and make sure Jay stays occupied." She said as I sighed.

This is not gonna be good bro.

"Nesha wait!" Mama Joyce shouted out as she ran towards Nesha and Karrueche.

"Damn... do I record or help?" I asked aloud to myself.

"Stupid! Come with me to get Chris!" Sevyn said grabbing me aggressively.

"Damn, break my arm off why don't you..." I said as she rolled her eyes at me. Yea Sev, the feeling is mutual.

Anyways... I have no words for what's about to happen next.

A Few Minutes Later in Chris' POV:

"You two come with me." I said assertively to two of my security guards as I walked towards the front with Red and Sevyn.

This bitch.....

She got the balls to pop up on my wedding day? Why couldn't this day be drama free? Why can't my wife and I just be happy with no interruptions?

She don't deserve this and neither do I...

We reached the front area, and I saw glass shattered from the windows of our limo... the tires slashed... you have got to be fucking kidding me man.

I saw Nesha with her hair messed up a little, and I saw Karrueche with a busted lip. Her nose was also bleeding.

She was sitting on the sidewalk half conscious.

Nesha did not come to play and I honestly appreciate her. She's definitely good in my book.

"Chris, this bitch sat up here and destroyed y'all limo, so I beat her ass. Jay don't deserve this and you don't deserve this either." Nesha said hysterically as Sevyn tried to fix her hair back.

My mom was calming Nesha down somewhat and Red was standing next to me still.

I walked over to her and I kneeled down to her level on the sidewalk.

Her face was bruised up pretty bad. She was in and out of consciousness and I shook my head.

"You come here thinkin' you was gone fuck up my wedding day? What did you gain from this?" I asked as she sighed and she closed her eyes.

Now this hoe can't talk?

"Well, if you ain't gone talk to me, yo crazy ass gone talk to the police. Imma make sure you go in, and you don't come out. Yo life is over." I said standing back up fully.

She dropped her head some due to her mind still being foggy from the fight.

"I want y'all to make sure she gets booked again, and explain to them everything she did... she put me and my wife in danger. I'll also file a police report later, but right now I need y'all to handle this before my wife or anybody else comes out here." I said to my security as they shook their heads ok.

"We gotchu covered boss." Dre, one of my guards, said while picking her up and taking her to their vehicle.

They dumping her ass right back at the police station.

"Chris, what you gone do about the limo?" Prince asked as I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"I don't know man... imma need to book another ride."

"I got it handled." Red said pulling out his phone to make a call.

"Sweetie are you ok?" My mom asked as Nesha and Sevyn looked at us.

"Naw mama I'm not ok. A whole situation just happened that I gotta hide from Jay. This broad could've tried to hurt her again. It coulda been worse. If Kota ain't warn y'all, what if she woulda made it in the reception? Like bro it's always something. This is supposed to be one of the happiest days of my life." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Chris, sweetheart it still can be." My mom said as I looked up at the sky.

"I'm just tired ma... that girl in there means everything to me. I can't lose this." I said shaking my head.

"Honey, you won't. That girl is on her way to the police station and you can go right back in there to Jay. We'll handle the mess out here." She said as Red butted in.

"I can help too."

"Chris, we got it... go back in there before Jay starts asking questions." Prince said as I gave a half smile.

"Thank you Kota... seriously." I said to her as she gave a half smile back.

"No problem Chris and congratulations to you... you guys deserve it. I'll see y'all around." She said waving good bye and walking away.

"Nesha... thank you for what you did. It really means a lot to me... somebody had to do it and it couldn't be me." I said as she patted my back.

"It had to be done. Plus, I ain't trippin. It was worth me messing up my hair for." She said chuckling as I helped her put her heels back on.

I kneeled down as she placed one foot in her shoe.

"What did y'all do with Jay when you left out?" She asked as I looked up at Sev.

"Well... She was talking to some of the guests... specifically Jack. Chris was feeding her cake when we interrupted. Then, Jack walked up so Chris told them he'd be right back." Sevyn said as I shook my head.

"How much y'all wanna bet they still talking." I said as they chuckled.

"He definitely in there mackin' on ya girl." Red said looking down at his phone laughing.

Let me get back in here right now.

Jay's POV:

"Yea, it seems like the whole industry came out." Jack said to me as we continued eating our cake slices.

"You already know everybody loves Chris... I wanted a small wedding, but when you're with somebody like him that's not even an option." I said chuckling lightly.

"You coulda had one with me." He said taking another bite and we chuckled playfully.

"Boy, do not start."

"I won't I won't. You made your choice... not gonna lie I would marry CB too." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows and I continued laughing at him.

"Jack... please seek help."

"I'm just saying... what can't the man do?" He asked as I agreed.

"But, this was a really nice turnout. It's one of the best weddings I've ever been to in my life." He continued to say as I thanked him.

"That means a lot Jack.. thank you."

"Ours would've been even better though." He said as I heard a voice come up behind me. I felt his warmth seconds before.

"Aye man watch it." Chris said as I smiled at his protectiveness.

"Whatttt? When I said ours I meant yours and mine." Jack said smirking as I laughed hysterically and Chris shook his head.

"Bro, you gotta chill... go somewhere and find Druski." Chris said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I will do that. Thanks for the cake Jay." Jack said squinting and looking around.

"I know yo ass can't see." Chris said laughing as Jack scratched the back of his head.

Then, I laughed at his gesture.

"Jack... please wear contacts or get glasses... this is not healthy." I said.

"Sweetheart, I'm here for a good time... not a long time." He said walking off with his plate.

"Nigga ain't gone be here for no time if he run into something and bust his shit." Chris said as we chuckled in unison.

"Where were you?" I asked looking up at him and setting my plate down.

"I had to go handle something." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows once more.

"What?"

"Handle what?"

"Baby, I had to just go take care of some business. Now, look at our guests." He said as I turned to look at everybody.

They were all laughing, dancing, vibing, and having a good time.

I know our reception is almost over. It sucks, but this was an amazing event in my opinion.

The music played and the water from the ocean crashed against the rocks on the coast.

I looked up at the night sky, and the stars spoke to me. I could feel them.

The lights from our decorations and the rays from the stars made the night even more magical. I'm so in love with the atmosphere.

"Are you tired?" Chris asked interrupting my thoughts and examining my demeanor.

"Ehh just a little bit. It's been a long day."

"Indeed it has... the party is almost over, but I'm not done with you yet." He said smiling and kissing my cheek.

"Oh snap... what you got up your sleeve?" I asked smiling.

"Your bags are already packed."

"We leaving tonight!? Aw man you wasted no time." I said laughing as he held me close to him.

"I couldn't wait... I'm ready to travel with you again. As soon as this is over we're hopping on the jet." He said as I got excited.

"I wonder where we're going."

"I guess you'll have to wait and see." He said as he wore a happy, but unreadable facial expression.

I wonder what's on his mind.

Anybody's POV:

Chris stood there as his thoughts pondered.

He hadn't heard anything from Trevor. It confused him because Trevor was the one that asked to perform a song for them. He was supposed to be ready.

Chris brushed it off, but then he realized that Trevor didn't even show up to the reception. Was he truly not over Jay? The thought wouldn't escape his mind.

Trevor's POV at His Girlfriend's Place:

"Bro, are you crazy?! Why would you do that?" I asked her. My voice escalated out of frustration. I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Because she asked and she knew that I had it."

"Jay has literally done nothing to you to deserve this. I can't believe you right now." I said shaking my head and pacing.

Apparently my girlfriend knows Karrueche... claims she met her at a party out in the hills and they vibed. My girlfriend received word that Karrueche got out of jail and had the audacity to text her the address of the reception venue....

How did my girlfriend get the location even though she wasn't invited? She obviously went through my phone.

The wedding and reception's location was given to a set list of people. So, Chris and Jay are gonna know it was an inside person.

I literally am appalled right now.

"Trevor, you're literally not over this girl! I know you're not! You wrote that stupid song with her in mind! Not even me and I'm your girlfriend." She said as I shook my head denying.

"That gave you no right to attempt to sabotage their night. If they find out it was you, they're gonna look at me like I had it out for them this whole time! What were you thinking?!" I asked in a hostile tone.

"I was thinking that my boyfriend needs to move on and focus on what's right in front of him... or he's gonna get left behind." She said as I sighed and sat down.

I do care about Jay a lot... but, I would never stoop low to hurt her in that manner. I know I was stupid in the past, but this is ridiculous.

"Maybe that's what's best... I would rather be single than to be with somebody who would do something this low. I don't even know who you are anymore." I said staring at the floor.

I can't even look at her right now.

"So, she's more important?"

"She's not my girlfriend, but she absolutely is very important to me. I am not still in love with her. But, I do still have a soft spot for that girl. I do value her happiness and Chris makes her happy. That's who she deserves. Maybe I do need to fully move on." I said as her eyes met mine.

I'm trying to be as transparent as possible.

"Just because you feel a way and just because I need to move on doesn't give you the right to ruin her moment. If you had a problem you should've talked to me, and I would've tried to fix how you felt. I would've tried my best to focus more on you. But, you didn't do that. You invaded my privacy and I ain't with that." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Wow... so that's it? You're just gonna leave?" She asked as I grabbed the handle.

"I need some space... we'll talk tomorrow." I said walking out and leaving her in her tracks.

I felt the California wind hit my skin and I closed my eyes.

Man, I hope Karrueche ain't do nothing crazy. I don't know what she's gonna do with the information on the location, but I sure hope it doesn't hurt Jay or Chris in the process.

I guess time will tell.

___________________________

Thanks for reading! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.5K 38
The tables has turned! Chante Neverson never thought she could love a man so much that it scares her. She finds herself distancing herself from her...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
1.6M 80.9K 53
The perfect man? Impossible, but what happens when she meets the perfect man? He seems too perfect, sweet, caring, loyal, respectful, the only thing...
675K 16.1K 29
A sequel to, "He's not only my boss" <--- (If you have not read that story, please go read it now because if you continue reading this story, you wil...