[EDITING UNDERGOING] โ™ก๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...

By inSAMity720

A laid-back girl gets hired at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and catches the attention of a certain bear What will ha... More

Y/N
1 || Guess who got fired again!!
2 || Interview
3 || First Night
4 || Game On
5 || Robots are weird
6 || You're My New Best Friend!
Q & A
Q & A: Answers
7 || Close Friends, Besties, Good Pals, Buddies
โ˜†Just a pictureโ˜†
โ˜†Drawingโ˜†
8 || Sammich and Drama
โ˜†What about me?โ˜†
9 || Garbage and Rats
10 || Fuck you, Dave
11 || Peepaw Willie
Q & A #2
โ˜†Snickerโ˜†
โ˜†Was I not good enough?โ˜†
โ˜†Sleepโ˜†
12 || Bloody Valentine
โ˜†Goodbyeโ˜†
13 || Talk to me
14 || Mixed Messages
15 || Let's try again
โ˜†Just like youโ˜†
17 || Her
18 || Make a man out of you
โ˜†2-15-14-14-9-5โ˜†
19 || Not now...
20 || Would you be so kind?
21 || Attempts were made
22 || Party of One
23 || Here Comes a Thought
24 || Wisdom From Old Man Willie
Notice
|| EXTRA ||
25 || Obey
26 || Now who's in control?!

16 || Cover for me?

3.1K 156 148
By inSAMity720

ALL CHOCOLATES  ARE 50% OFF AT XXXX

You slammed the poster in front of your sister, causing her to flinch.

She peered at you through half-lidded eyes as she looked at the piece of paper.

"I'm not going to camp outside the grocery store again, Y/N." April deadpanned.

"I know you won't after what happened last time, but... can you cover for me at work?" 

"What? You mean-" you gave her a knowing nod accompanied by a mischievous smile.

"But today is my day off-"

"I promise I'll make it up to you!!" you pleaded, your hands clasped together.

"..."

"Ugh, fine! Just tell me what you do in your job. I also need to make my hair the same length as yours. Who cuts your hair?"

"Me!" You pulled out a pair of scissors you taped from under the table in case you needed to threaten someone who wanted your chocolates.

April felt a cold sweat run down her forehead and started to regret agreeing to help you.

12:00 AM

April waited for everyone to leave, and the mall automatically closed the doors, letting her know that your shift had begun.

She was approached by a blonde female dressed in a security uniform who handed her a list of tasks to complete.

"Here you go, Y/N. You don't have much tasks for tonight, but-" she paused and took a good look at April, "Did you... do something with your hair?"

"W-What do you mean?" 

"It's just that you look... cleaner?"

April mentally slapped herself for forgetting that you have no regard for how you look.

"Maybe I'm just tired. I have to start patrolling, I'll see you later."

Once she was out of her view, she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and looked at the list.

☐ Setup Fantasy-themed decorations in the Party Room with a yellow sticky note on the door
☐ Watch over Moondrop 
☐ Refill the ball blaster in Monty Golf
☐ Scrap the gum underneath the tables in Bonnie Bowl

12:40 AM

She finally found the party room to be inside the Daycare, where she would also have to keep an eye on the Moon animatronic.

Luckily for her, a box of decorations were already set outside the party room she was supposed to decorate.

The box consisted of things like a blank banner, confetti, piñata, ribbons, and balloons that still needed to be inflated.

April let out a long sigh before getting to work.

2:32 AM

"Finally!" She looked around the room and gave herself a pat on the back.

◼ Setup Fantasy-themed decorations in the Party Room with a yellow sticky note on the door
☐ Watch over Moondrop
☐ Refill the ball blaster in Monty Golf
☐ Scrap the gum underneath the tables in Bonnie Bowl

When she saw what her next task was, she tried to remember what you warned her about.

'Moony is smart, so you really gotta sell it. Throw snickers if you have to! Do shit I would normally do around the house. He might come off as mean to others, but I can assure you that he's 100% harmless... probably.'

She took a deep breath before going down the slide and landing in the ball pit.

Your sister never really liked ball pits since she's a bit of a germophobe and believed that ball pits had more germs than keyboards.

April got out of the ball pit and started to explore the area. 

She saw a yellow animatronic hanging drawings on a bulletin board and cautiously approached them.

The sun noticed her from the corner of his eye and grinned.

"Y/N! It's so good to see you again!! Moon's had a rough day and he's taking a nap for a while." April nodded and just stood there silently, unsure whether to go away or strike up a conversation. Unlike you, she was socially awkward. 

"Are you okay? You look a bit on edge." 

"Oh uhm... do I just wait for them to come out or?"

"Ah! You can do other tasks first, Starlight! When he's done resting, I'm sure he'll just come looking for you." April gave a hum in acknowledgment and walked away to do a different task.

3:07 AM

"MontyGolf... MontyGolf... MontyGo- Aha!" She arrived at the attraction and made her way up to the catwalk, where all the ball blasters were found.

Conveniently, buckets of balls were already placed beside each blaster.

She managed to fill up half of the blasters before being stopped by a deafening roar. 

When she turned around, the gator jumped right in front of her, almost fainting from seeing how tall these robots were. This made the animatronic let out a boisterous laugh.

"Oh man, you should see the look on your face right now! You look like you're about to shit your pants!!" April quickly composed herself and went back to reloading the shooters.

"Aww, c'mon Y/N, I didn't scare ya too much, did I?" She couldn't get a word out and tried to finish the job as fast as possible.

Once she finished, she made a beeline to the exit of Monty Golf, and the animatronic only scratched his head and stared at her retreating figure in bewilderment.

4:18 AM

◼ Setup Fantasy-themed decorations in the Party Room with a yellow sticky note on the door
☐ Watch over Moondrop
◼ Refill the ball blaster in Monty Golf
☐ Scrap the gum underneath the tables in Bonnie Bowl

April grumbled to herself as she struggled to scrape off the hardened gum, "Stupid customers sticking their fucking gum under the tables..."

"Hey." April thought she was alone in Bonnie Bowl, so the random voice startled her. She abruptly stood up but forgot she was still under the table.

She groaned in pain when her head made contact with the hard surface and tried to soothe the sore spot.

She looked up to see who spoke and saw the Moon animatronic towering over her. 

When she saw the sun animatronic, she thought they were the creepiest one in this mall. Apparently, she was wrong.

"Why are you so quiet?" she realized she had been staring for too long and quickly averted her gaze to continue scraping off the gums.

Something wasn't right.

Your hair wasn't disheveled, your clothes looked ironed, you were eerily silent, and oddly enough, you haven't offered them a snicker yet.

The animatronic narrowed their eyes at her.

Before they could start interrogating her, she finished getting the last gum off the table and immediately fled, not wanting to be near the animatronic any longer.

Meanwhile with Y/N...

5:27 AM

This was it. 

Just three more minutes before the grocery store opens.

You were first in line thanks to camping outside since 9 PM.

All of the employees inside the store saw you outside and started to prepare themselves. They've seen how you are when there's a sale on food, and you would do anything, and I mean anything, to get what you want.

One of them even had a flashback to the time you stabbed a kid in the arm with a fork when they tried getting a snicker.

5

4

3

2

.

.

.
The manager shakily unlocked the door and you immediately slammed it open and ran to the chocolate aisle with a few people racing you there.

Back to April~

◼ Setup Fantasy-themed decorations in the Party Room with a yellow sticky note on the door
☐ Watch over Moondrop
◼ Refill the ball blaster in Monty Golf
◼ Scrap the gum underneath the tables in Bonnie Bowl

She technically saw the moon animatronic and somewhat interacted with them, so that's gotta count for something, right?

She checked everything off the list and made her way to the back of the megaplex where she and Y/N would switch places.

Before she could advance any further, another animatronic... well, 4 animatronics came out of a room.

Seeing how tall they were made her freeze like a deer in the headlights.

They all smiled as they saw her and greeted her.

"Y/N!! I found a variety of cheeses that we could use on the pizza!"

"Why'd you run off earlier? You know I was just kiddin' right?"

"Is it just me or does she look different?"

"Y/N, are you using a different perfume?"

'Perfume? I don't remember Y/N ever wearing perfu-' Then it hit her.

She forgot about Y/N having the scent of chocolate wherever she went and is often chased by strays because of it.

"O-Oh, yeah! I wanted to try something new..."

The animatronics exchanged glances before returning their gaze to April.

"Y/N, are you alright? You're not acting like yourself..." Chica said.

'ShitShitShit'

They were onto her. It was just a few more minutes before it was time to open, so she had a valid excuse for leaving.

"Well,itwasniceseeingyouallbutIhavetogonowsoBYE-" She turned around to leave, but her face made contact with a cold metal surface. She looked up to see what she bumped into and paled when she realized it was the Daycare Attendant.

"You're not her." April had to hold back a gasp, but the shocked look on her face gave her away.

"What are you talking about, Moon? That's clearly Y/N!" Chica protested.

"She LOOKS like her, but she doesn't act like her! She didn't even bump into a single wall, she didn't say or do anything idiotic, and when she was scrapping gum off the tables, I heard her complain about it ruining her nails!"

"Maybe you're just overthinking this, Moon," Monty said. This just made the Daycare Attendant more irked than before.

"ARE YOU STUPID?! THIS GIRL HAD BEEN ON EDGE THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE NIGHT AS IF SHE WASN'T USED TO THIS! AS IF SHE WASN'T USED TO US!! THINK, MOHAWK, THINK!"

She had taken the opportunity of them quarreling to retreat to the back of the mall to meet you.

6:06 AM

April had changed into civilian clothes and stood outside with your uniform in her hands, impatiently tapping her foot on the pavement while texting you to hurry up.

The car slowly pulled in front of her and you came out looking like shit.

"Thanks for covering for me!" you grinned.

"What happened to you??"

"The sale happened. It was a jungle in there, I had to beat an old lady with a stick to get those snickers." You motioned to the backseat that was filled with chocolate.

"You don't mind putting them in my secret fridge when you get home, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, I don't wanna be here anymore." She took the car keys and drove back home.

After getting inside the mall and changing into your uniform, you entered the auditorium and immediately got tackled to the ground by Chica and Roxanne.

"Who are you and what have you done to Y/N!!" Chica screeched. 

An idea popped into your head, and you decided to play along.

"I killed her! I fed her to my cats and I ate all her chocolate!" you cackled like a gremlin and the two animatronics that were holding you down gasped in horror.

"How could you!"

"You're gonna regret doing that, punk!"

Before any of them could harm you, your bestie came to the rescue.

"What are you two doing?"

"She said she killed Y/N!" Roxanne exclaimed. Moondrop looked at you being pinned on the ground, and you playfully stuck your tongue out.

"That's the real one."

"Huh?? How could you tell?"

"Look at her! Everything about her from her appearance to her 'I killed her' makes it painfully obvious that it's her."

"Oh yeah? And how would you know it's really her?"

"I sPEND MOre Time WItH hER tHAn ANy Of You CLownS hAve!!"

The argument began, and as much as you wanted to watch the drama unfold, you still had a job to do, so you left them to bicker while you made your way to the entrance to wait for your boss.

Freddy was going back to his green room when he saw you passing by. 

He could tell by the smell of chocolate that it was really you.

He approached you and started a conversation.

"Hello, Y/N! I saw your sister earlier. She had me fooled that she was you for a while..."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you already met her. Sorry I couldn't be here earlier."

"Well, you must have had a good reason for doing it, so there is no need to apologize."

"By the way, are you down for another date?" Freddy looked at you with a mix of delight and shock. 

"Y-You want to... do it again??"

"Yeah, I had fun last time. I don't see any harm in having another date. You can plan the date this time if you want." His ears wiggled with joy and agreed.

"I'll see you then..."

6:48 AM

"Alright," your boss began, "there's going to be a birthday party later in one of the party rooms in the Daycare later at 8 AM and I need some ideas on how to make the party more exciting for the kids."

"We could give them more candy?"

"How about more games?"

"Maybe we could dress up as Disney princesses," you suggested.

"Oh! That's not a bad idea, L/N! Any volunteers to dress us as princesses?"

You and 2 other of your female co-workers raised your hands and your boss took note of this.

"Good! The costumes are found in the dressing room, which is also in the Daycare. You three can decide who you want to be."

And with that, your boss ended the meeting and you three went to the Daycare to find the dressing room.

It wasn't too hard to find after you had asked the sun animatronic where it was.

You all skimmed through the racks and started talking about which princess you all wanted to be.

"What about you, Addie? Who do you want to be?" Ivy asked.

"Uhm... I guess it would be fun to be Cinderella." You stopped searching for the costume and listened as the other two continued to converse.

"Oh, I wanna be Cinderella too!" Ivy added.

You turned around and tried to hide the dark expression on your face.

"We can't all be Cinderella."

"Well... how will we decide who gets to be Cinderella?"

"That's easy! This was my idea. I have the dress. I'm Cinderella. If you bitches got a problem with that, I can take you both on right now."

Both of them sweatdropped at your adamant attitude toward wanting to be Cinderella.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bonus:

"Every one of you has the capacity to be anything you want to be!"

"Unless you wanna be Cinderella..." Addie whispered under her breath. 

"Come at me, see what happens!" 
Addie looked away in defeat and you all continued to entertain the children.

A/N: Updated April 6, 2022

Edited August 14, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.1K 41
Y/N has just landed herself a well-paying job at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex as the robotic technician, and she is EXCITED! She had no idea that...
224K 6.5K 61
Desperat to escape an abusive relationship and save her and her daughters future, y/n takes an opportunity to get an easy high paying job as a nightg...
12K 374 11
"๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ...๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช...