Genshin Impact Oneshots (Fem...

By Xiao_Fang7887

Just a bunch of Genshin Impact oneshots with the guys and girls. Hope you all enjoy! More

Information Page
Just a Reminder
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
🔥Diluc🔥
⚡️Razor⚡️
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu 💧
❄Chongyun❄
🍰Kaeya🍰
🌬Venti🌬
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.2💧
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.3💧
⚡️Keqing⚡️
💧Childe/Tartaglia Pt.4 💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
?Scaramouche Pt.4?
?Scaramouche Pt.5?
?Scaramouche Pt.6?
⚡️Razor⚡️
❄Kaeya❄
⚠Bad News⚠
💎Zhongli💎
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🎂
🔥Klee🔥
💧Xingqui and Chongyun❄️
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
❄Kaeya❄
🔥💧🌬⚡️🌱 ❄️ 💎 ⭐️
💎Zhongli💎
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🍰 Zhongli 🍰
?Scaramouche?
❄Chongyun❄
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
⚡️Razor⚡️
💧Child/Tartaglia💧
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Albedo💎
?Scaramoche?
🌬Jean🌬
💧Xingqiu💧
💎Zhongli💎
⭐Aether⭐
?Scaramouche Pt.2?
🌬Venti🌬
?Scaramouche Pt.3?
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Bennett🔥
?Scaramouche?
💧Xingqiu💧
?Scaramouche?
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🔥Diluc🔥
?Dainsleif?
?Dainsleif Pt.2?
🔥Diluc🔥
Let's Talk.
🌬Xiao🌬
💎Zhongli💎
🔥Diluc🔥
About MC
About MC: Romantic Edition
Your Child/Children
💎Albedo💎
❄Kaeya❄
🌬Xiao🌬
?Dainsleif?
💎Albedo💎
🔥Diluc🔥
Bia's Voicelines
Winner!
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
💎Albedo Pt.2💎
🍰Xiao🍰
🍰Diluc🍰
Bia's Combat and other skills
Let's Talk, again.
💎Albedo Pt.3💎
🌬Xiao🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
About MC UPDATED
About MC: Romantic Edition UPDATED
❤Teppei❤
❤Teppei Pt.2❤
❤Teppei Pt.3❤
🍰Chongyun🍰
Text to speech
🎂
?Dainsleif?
💧Childe/Tartaglia💧
?Scaramouche?
A New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
I'm Sorry
⭐Aether⭐
❄Chongyun❄
?Dainsleif?
🌬Venti🌬
⚡️Razor⚡️
Just a Reminder
🖋Request Page🖋 CLOSED
🌬Sucrose🌬
🔥Diluc🔥
🔥Diluc Pt.2🔥
New Book
🌬Xiao🌬
❄Kaeya❄
?Dainslief?
❄Kaeya❄
Question
💧Childe💧
💎Albedo💎

🔥Diluc🔥

5.6K 128 19
By Xiao_Fang7887

This was inspired by The Swan Princess's song This Is My Idea. It's gonna be the same as the movie, the two "singing" with time skips of their lives. So, I've never seen the movie, so... uh... we're just gonna stick with the song and once the song ends I'll just make the plot up by myself. Diluc and (Y/n) will be about the same age in this.  So... Uh... enjoy!

        There are gonna be some parts of the song cut out, like the town singing cause sometimes it doesn't fit in just right.

        No family trauma in this, and Crepus does not die. So, no trauma! Woo!

        You are not the Energiro Archon, but you will eventually get an Energiro Vision.

        From the moment Diluc and (Y/n) were born, there was a small agreement between the fathers of the children. They saw how their children got along with one another, sharing their toys and trying to calm the other one down when they started to cry. The agreement? For (Y/n) and her father to spend the summer in Mondstadt, in the hopes that the two would fall in love.

        The added bonus to the two falling in love? The shared business they would have. Nishati may not look like it, but the country is also known for it's amazing wine. In fact, it's wine is just as good as Dawn Winery's wine, something Crepus was not happy about. But when he met the man in charge of making such a rival, the two ended up getting along more than disagreeing.

        "Excuse me?" Little (Y/N) asked, raising her eyebrow to her father. Apparently, her father is sending her to Mondstadt to spend the summer with someone she barely remembers, and cares for. Luckily he will be there with her, but why she had to spend the summer in another country, she does not know. "Why do I have to go?"

        "Oh, well, I thinking it would be nice for you to meet an old friend of mine and his son," Her father smiled. "The ship will be coming soon, so be sure to pack everything you need. We will be staying at the Ragnvindr mansion."

        "Oh great." (Y/n) mumbled sarcastically as she stomped to her own room, packing the things she needed.

        And just as (Y/n) and DIluc expected, their meeting was not such a happy one. The two basically forced themselves to speak formally, with Diluc having to force himself to kiss (Y/n)'s hand, something his father wanted him to do.

        "I can't believe I'm stuck with her all summer," Diluc glared, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand with his back turned to the girl, but his glare was met with hers. "All that she does is wrestle, hunt, or box."

        (Y/n) held up her hands after she wiped her kissed hand on the back of her skirt. Her stance scared Diluc, who raised his arms in defense.

        "He looks conceded." (Y/n) put her arms down, turning her back to him so she was now facing her father.

        "What a total bummer." Diluc crossed his arms, wanting this summer to end already.

        "If I get lucky I'll get Chicken Pox." The two thought at the same time, starting to wonder how they could get Chicken Pox.

        "So happy you could come." Diluc turned around first, his father forcing him once again.

        "So happy to be here." (Y/n) turned around as well, showing she did not mean her words.

        "How I'd like to run." The two's forced smile started to fade.

        "This is not my idea."

        "This isn't my idea."

        "Of fun." The two said under their breaths.

        A little time had passed, and there was only one thing the two could agree on, which was fighting each other with weapons. But because their fathers would be mad if one of them stabbed the other, they had to go with wooden swords, much to both of their dismays.

        Outside Dawn Winery, the two were playing with wooden swords, (Y/n) kicking his butt. She was always on top of him, whacking him with the wooden sword in hand. Their fathers started talking about how this arrangement was such a beneficial thing for both of them. With their children married, the wine industry for both of them would skyrocket in profits, and wine.

        Years had passed, and once again, (Y/n) had to travel to Mondstadt with her father to see the Ragnvindr family, and this was the summer (Y/n) was dreading. She's now a young teenager, and instead of wearing skirts and dresses like when she was younger, she wore shirts and pants with her hair punned behind her ears so she could see.

        "Good heavens child," Her father said from outside, seeing that his daughter was still in her room. "Don't doddle. We can't keep Diluc waiting!"

        "I haven't packed or washed my hair and father I get seasick," (Y/n) said, trying to convince her father that she should stay in Nishati and not travel.

        Back in Mondstadt, Diluc was practicing on a dummy with his sword, with a poorly drawn portrait of (Y/n) on it on the head.

        "They will soon be arriving," Crepus stepped outside, and watched as his son slashed the picture, before putting another poorly drawn portrait on the head. "Is that respect your showing?"

        "If you make me kiss her hand again I swear I'm gonna be sick." Diluc said, before he swung his sword again.

        As always, the fathers greeted each other first, the children trying not to look at each other. But now, Diluc had Kaeya, who had a slingshot and shot (Y/n) in the face with a tomato he stole from the kitchen.

        "We tried all summer but we just can't loose her." Diluc said, sliding down the railing of the mansion with his brother in front, and (Y/n) a little farther behind.

        "He fellas wait up!" (Y/n) was the last one to jump off the railing,

        "When picking teams I never choose her." Diluc said, pulling up the ladder to a treehouse the brothers built.

        "You'd think she'd take a hint and learn to read." Kaeya said, holding a sign out the window that said 'NO GIRLS'.

        "This really isn't fair." (Y/n) placed her hands on her waist, glaring at the boys above.

        "We really couldn't care." The boys said back.

        "Boys it's all or none." (Y/n) kicked the one thing that was holding the treehouse up, and it ended up crashing down on her, and the boys being crushed by the roof material. All of them now had some pretty bad injuries.

        The carriage ride back to the the ship that took (Y/n) and her father away held a right leg and armed broken (Y/n) with bandages wrapped around her head and a black eye on the right side of her face. "This is not my idea."

        "This isn't our idea." The brothers sighed.

        "Of fun." The three said at the same time.

        Years passed nice again, with the two being much older teenagers. Of course, (Y/n) was pulling against her father, who tried to drag her out of the carriage. Crepus was trying to get his sons out of the tree they climbed, trying to hide from the girl.

        "She tried to talk me into playing dress up," Diluc sang, holding a Hilichurls mask and tried to mimic their speech patterns. "She's always flirting with the city guards."

        "I think you really sorta like her fess up." Kaeya teased, and the scene changed to (Y/n) and her crimson haired fiancé playing cards.

        "I think I'd like her better if she'd loose at cards," Diluc responded, with Kaeya behind the girl and gestured to what kind of cards (Y/n) has in her hands. "Four sevens, and a ten."

        "I think I've won again." (Y/n) smiled, setting down her cards.

        "Every time she's won." The boys sang, trying to figure out how the heck (Y/n) has won every game of cards she's ever played with them.

        "This is my idea."

        "This isn't my idea."

        "Of fun."

        The carriage bringing the two high classed members of Teyvat passed through. With (Y/n) getting on the boat, she had used a slingshot to hit Diluc in the face with a tomato, payback for when she got tomato on her when they were younger.

        "What if (Y/n)," (Y/n)'s father wrote to Crepus, worried. "Doesn't go for the merger?"

        "Urge her!" Crepus wrote back.

        A knock on both young adults doors brought them away from their studies, with their fathers trying to barge into the room to talk to them.

        "For as long as I can remember," The two sang, already beyond tired of their fathers trying to get the two to marry each other. "We've been told someday wed. Every June until September."

        "All their pushing and annoying hints." Diluc sang, his father pushing him out of his room to go to the first floor, where there was a small party of the high ranking families of Mondstadt and other neighboring countries to talk business.

        "I've got bruises with their fingerprints." (Y/n) sang, being picked up by her father and the driver of the carriage to enter the manor.

        "I can do much better I am sure." Diluc crossed his arms after being shoved down off the landing, rolling his eyes as he looked around at the families that had attended.

        "He's so immature." (Y/n) sighed, being shoved inside with her father and the driver shutting the door, not letting the women out.

        The two looked at each other from across the room, the two starting to feel butterflies in their stomach and their knees getting weak. They greeted each other the way they were taught, before (Y/n) placed her hand in his outstretched hand, and the two slowly started dancing, with other couples joining the two. It felt like there was no one in the room but them. After staring in each other's eyes they slowly leaned in for a kiss.

        "I told you you liked her," Kaeya teased his brother, sipping some of the families most expensive wine, considered free for the night. "I called it so many years ago."

        "Shut up Kaeya." Diluc rolled his eyes. Him and (Y/n) had left each other's sides for a moment, to talk to their families and a few family friends they know.

        "I think you have a little competition," Kaeya smirked. He pointed towards (Y/n), who was talking to a tall man with light blue hair. The clothes he wore were from none other than Inazuma, the clothes showing he was of a high ranking family. "You two had just kissed, but that does not mean you will still have some competition."

        Diluc felt his eye twitch, and set down his glass of grape juice. He stormed over towards (Y/n) and the man, slipping his arm around his fiancé's waist. "(Y/n), do you mind telling me who this is?"

        (Y/n) looked at her crimson haired fiance, and gave him a small peck on his cheek. "This is Kamisato Ayato. He is here from the Kamisato clan in Inazuma, and he had come to talk business with my family about trading tea, since my family business has extended to tea as well. Apparently there is a Teahouse in Inazuma that him and his sister love going to with one of their friends."       

        Diluc looked at the tall man, extending his hand. "Nice to meet you."

        "It is nice to meet you too." Ayato shook his hand.

        "Ayato, if you don't mind," (Y/n) smiled. "I would like to spend some time with my fiancé."

        "Of course," Ayato smiled. "I wish you a good evening." And he left.

        "Was someone a little jealous?" (Y/n) teased her fiancé, kissing his cheek softly.

        "I have no idea what you are talking about." Diluc rolled his eyes, playing coy.

        "Yeah, sure," (Y/n) laughed. "Now come on, there are some business partners that require both of us."

        "Lead the way my dear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 14.4K 29
𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗅𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽: 𝗃𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 6 2021 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽: 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 17 2021 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝖾✓...
5.4K 40 14
Just a book of oneshots. No lemons, if I decided to. I may make another book. Who knows. I don't own Genshin Impact! All rights go to the original ow...
1.2K 34 14
collection of genshin impact oneshots, scenarios and head-canons. !requests open! posts regularly i do not own any of the characters, apart from y...
185K 1.3K 13
[ON SMALL HIATUS] 18+ genshin impact one shots🥠 requests open🥠 #7 in genshin oneshot 4/16/23 #3 in genshin oneshots 5/9/23 #1 in genshin oneshots 5...