Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Reason

3.1K 275 57
By ritzuka2

At night
Zhan came back from his work and went inside his room as he saw Yibo sitting on his bed while playing on his phone.

He walked inside quietly and took out his clothes from the cupboard and started unbuttoning his shirt. Yibo who was watching all the movements of Xiao Zhan silently now raised his head up to look at Zhan.

"Hey....what are you doing....why are you opening....your shirt...." Said Yibo with a scared expression.

"I am just changing my clothes...." Said Zhan.

"How shameless you are....Can't you use the bathroom to change the clothes... "Said Yibo annoyedly.

" First of all its my room, I can do whatever I want...."said Zhan and Yibo glared at him.

"Okay fine....then I am going..." Said Yibo as he stood up and walked away.

"Hahhh....why is he so stubborn...." Thought Zhan.

After sometime Zhan came downstairs after changing his clothes.
Jenny was arranging food on the dining table.

"Yibo.....come have your dinner..." Said Zhan and Yibo walked lazily to the dining table. It was complete silence there. Zhan looked at Yibo who was busy eating while looking down. Zhan expected Yibo to initiate some talk with him but Yibo never said a word to him on his own.

"How is your....study going...." Asked Zhan finally, when he felt that Yibo is not going to say anything. Yibo raised his head up and looked at Zhan.

"Hmm....fine...." Said Yibo.

"Which subject.... You like the most?" Asked Zhan again.

"Nothing....." Said Yibo.

"What do you mean..." Asked Zhan and raised a brow.

"I don't like any subject...." Said Yibo.

"Ohh....so what do you like....some sports, games...." Asked Zhan.

"No...." Said Yibo coldly. Zhan was a little disappointed at Yibo's reply. He wanted to have a friendly talk with Yibo but it looks like he was not interested.

"Okay.....so its good if you don't like anything....I thought you will be sad to skip your classes....so I was worried....now that there is no problem....you can attend your class for this week, the tickets are booked for next week we can go to our honeymoon " Said Zhan. As Yibo heard this he choked on his food.

"Cough....cough....what....what....do you mean..." Asked Yibo while coughing.

"Are you okay....Drink water first...." Said Zhan as he passed the glass of water to Yibo. Yibo took the glass and drank all the water and stared at Zhan.

"What....Dad booked the tickets......its not my fault...." Said Zhan and Yibo glared at him.

"Not even in your dreams Xiao Zhan....I am going to go on a honeymoon with you...." Thought Yibo.

"So you better be ready...." Said Zhan and Yibo continued eating without saying anything. While Zhan was smiling internally while thinking of the expression Yibo gave when he mentioned about the Honeymoon.

After eating they went to the room. Once again they laid down on either side of bed with pillows in between them.

Yibo was busy on his phone. He turned around a little and saw Zhan staring at him.

"What....why are staring...." Asked Yibo.

"Ahm....you are just too beautiful....I can't keep my eyes away from you...." Said Zhan while smiling.

"You shameless..." Said Yibo and turned his face away.

"Yibo.....are you angry.....I mean....I know.....you are forced into this marriage....you didn't know anything about it before.....but now we are married... Can't you give me a chance..." Asked Zhan.

"Ofcourse I am angry.....you don't know how they destroyed my life by marrying me to you...." Mummbled Yibo in a low voice with tears in his eyes.

"Like you know.....now we are married and.....we sleep....in the same room....and....you are beautiful too....so....what do you think.....can I touch you...." Asked Zhan hesitating. Yibo turned to look at Zhan.

"I was right....you all are same....you all Alphas are same.....pervert....just want to use Omegas for your lust...." Said Yibo angrily.

"Yibo....its not like that....I am just ask...." Zhan was about to say but Yibo cut him.

"I know.....very well....just want to satisfy yourself and when you are satisfied enough you will search for another...." Said Yibo as he sat up.

"Yibo....you are taking it all wrong...." Said Zhan

"It will be better if I don't sleep here....i can't trust you..." Said Yibo and stood up to go.

"No Yibo....wait....i didn't mean that....please....i am sorry if I hurt you.....but I really didn't mean something like that...." Said Zhan with pure sincerity in his voice.

"I really didn't mean....I just....want to hug you.....while sleeping.....but didn't wanted to do it without your consent....so I was just asking...." Said Zhan slowly.

"Okay....if you don't want....I will not talk about it again....but please don't go....you can sleep here.....I promise i will not do you anything...." Said Zhan.
Yibo sat back again while Zhan stood up and looked at Yibo.

"You sleep here okay.....goodnight...." Said Zhan with a smile and walked out of the room.

Yibo layed down on the bed while looking at the door. For the first time he felt bad for saying something.

"Why am I feeling bad...isn't it what he want.....ofcourse....he is a Alpha....and I know they just want a omega to fulfill their lust....huhh and I am noy someone who well let him have his ways so easily...." Said Yibo.
After thinking all this finally Yibo fell asleep.

After sometime he woke up as he was feeling very thirsty. Yibo stood up and walked downstairs towards the kitchen as he saw Zhan sleeping on the sofa.

Yibo continue walking toward the kitchen, he drank the water and returned back to his room.

In the morning
Zhan opened up his eyes and looked at Yibo who was sitting on the sofa in front of him.

"Good morning...." Said Zhan with a warm smile as he sat up. Yibo just glared at him without replying.

"Do you like sleeping like this...." Asked Yibo.

"No....I just....ahm....don't want to disturb you...." Said Zhan.

"But I didn't asked you to leave the room, I was going myself only...." Said Yibo.

"But I am not blaming you....i came here on my own....hope you have slept well...." Said Zhan with smiling as he stood up and started walking.

"What is the problem with him....he is not bothered at all..." Thought Yibo while staring at Zhan.

Zhan walked to the bathroom and took out his toothbrush and toothpaste. He started brushing as he felt something was weired.

"Why is it tasting so bad....wait...it taste like....eww...." Said Zhan and spit out everytging and started rinsing his mouth.

"It is shaving cream...." Said Zhan while wiping his mouth with a towel but he can still feel the taste in his mouth.

"Jenny....how did shaving cream came in place of my toothpaste...."yelled Zhan while walking out of the bathroom as he saw Yibo laughing loudly.

"You like that....." Asked Yibo while looking at Zhan. Zhan stared at Yibo for a moment.

"Ohh....so it was you...." Said Zhan and returned back to the bathroom.

"Where did he go....is he annoyed already..." Thought Yibo.

After sometime Zhan returned back after getting ready completely for his office.

"Yibo.....come for the breakfast...." Said Zhan and Yibo walked to the dining table lazily waiting for Zhan to say something or scold him.

Zhan sat down and started eating his food.

"Zhan ge...." Said Yibo in a sweet voice. Zhan quickly raised his head up as he heard Yibo calling him Zhan ge.

"I made something for you....will you try it...." Asked Yibo with a smile.

"Sure Yibo...." Said Zhan and Yibo rushed to the kitchen and brought a plate that was covered.

Yibo placed the plate in front of Zhan and removed the lid. Zhan was eager to see what it was but as Yibo removed the lid he saw there was poop in the plate.

"What is this Yibo...." Said Zhan while making a disgusting face.

"Can't you see Zhan ge....its mine, i made it...." Said Yibo while laughing.

"You said you will try this....now try it..." Said Yibo and Zhan stood up from his seat.

"Its fine.....I don't want to try...." Said Zhan as he picked up his bag and left hurriedly.
While Yibo sat there laughing loudly.

"You see....Alpha....i will make your life a hell...." Said Yibo with a grin.

Somewhere else
Yang and Ziren were sitting in their office.

"You know Ziren.....i never told you why I choosed Yibo.....for Zhan didn't I....." Asked Yang.

"The reason why I wanted this marriage so soon....that I can't even wait for Yibo to grow....and even because of me you have to force that little kid in this marriage...."said Yang with a sad face.

"But believe me Ziren....Yibo will never be sad again....just give me and Zhan some time....." Said Yang and Ziren nodded.

"Yeah....and let me tell you the story too....why I did all this...." Said Yang.

"The time we stay here, it was the most happiest moments of us....the time we spent with You and Luin....It was really fun....even Zhan and Xia were great friends...." Said Yang.

"But after that....I got that business deal from Canada.....and we moved there....Zhan was just 6 year old that time....we never thought that decision we took will affect Zhan's life..." Said Yang.

"When we reached there....both me and his mom got busy in our jobs....trying our hard to build a empire....giving our best in our work...but in all that we forgot that we have a son too who need us....who need our attention...we had appointed a nanny for Zhan....and we used to give everything he needs even more than what he needs.....but we never realised that all those expensive things can't give him the love of parents...." Said Yang and sighed.

"But Zhan was so innocent.....he never complained.....he never said anything to us....he was always happy with us....he used to think whatever we are doing is for his own good, he never argued about anything....and when he started growing up we started to make him like us. We wanted him to become successful in his life and run a big company just like us....and because of that we started teaching him, when his age was just of playing we burdened him with stupid tasks....according to us we were doing good for him, for his future....we thought he will be very happy but we snatched his childhood from him...." Said Yang with tears brimming in his eyes.

"He used to be a naughty Kid....but with time he changed into a silent, calm, and less talkative kid.....he stopped mingling with people....all he do was to sit in his room while studying some books or working on his laptop....and no doubt what we wanted, happened....till age of 18 he was capable of handling half of our business.....we were happy too about it....and years passed like that he opened his own company at 20....he became a successful businessman but....at that time we realised that our son had gone very far from us...." Said Yang.

"One day a friend of his came to us and started arguing with us....and in a rage of anger....he said the things we never realised, he said that are we happy now seeing Zhan like that, after snatching all the sweet moments of his life , all the fun ,all his friends.....after making him a alone, aloof boy.....in enthusiasm of making his furure we have destroyed his present....and he was right though....we did it...." Said Yang.

"As we realised that....we decided to come back here....hoping maybe Zhan will be able to turn back to normal by coning here....but no....he decided to live separately.....busy with his work....because of us he never felt that warmth of parents....and now he is used of staying lonely....." Said Yang.

"But you know....when I saw Yibo in you office and you told me how naughty he was....a ray of hope came to me....maybe Yibo can bring those happy moments, the fun the joy that Zhan missed back....maybe Zhan who never accepted his parents will be able to accept Yibo.....maybe Yibo can take out the playful personality of Zhan out...." Said Yang.

"And it was not that I was just thinking about my son.....as you told about Yibo he also didn't even have the love of parents....so we will be there now.....to give both of them our love.....and about him not accepting him as a Omega.....I am sure....after livng with Zhan....he will change...." Said Yang and smiled.

"Its like they will become a cure for each other...." Said Ziren and Yang nodded.

Very sorry for late update...😅😅
I was a little busy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 6.9K 31
Zhan, the prince of Yunmeng Kingdom, was rumored to be one of the most beautiful omega. Because of his beauty, he was known as the "Rose Prince," equ...
107K 7.5K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
704K 45.5K 48
Being a surrogate mother, Xiao Zhan accepted the offer without hesitation. Keeping in mind that it is for his family that he's willing to sacrifice h...
676K 29.3K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...