Paradox [Boboiboy Fanfiction]

By blazingsuns

Paradox /ˈperəˌdäks/ Noun : a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when inves... More

All About Lia
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Special Chapter 01
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Special Chapter 02
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note and Announcement
Special Chapter 03
Epilogue
Special Chapter 04

Chapter 57

128 10 19
By blazingsuns

Chapter 57

A/N: Quite long chapter.

The gang of Andres is currently at his room while Andres projected a picture of TAPOPS station. "Currently, that's where Ochobot, Boboiboy's power sphere is at. It usually goes with them for missions but based on the findings, the gang aren't there except for the power sphere and higher-ups."

"We should also get Sonobot back," Aisha suggested with narrowed eyes. "After all, she's done her part already in your plan. We have to get her back before she will turn against us."

"You know at some point, maybe that Sonobot already turned against us," Tristan replied to Aisha, irked at her presence. "But yeah, I guess I can agree with you... How will we do it?"

"We can attack the station again like we used to." Aisha proposed, making Krive'a sigh. "That act is so unvarying. No wonder your attacks there becomes a failure. You guys need a new plan!"

Aisha huffed in irritation then she crossed her arms. Andres ignored her reaction and turned to Krive'a, "Do you have a plan in mind?" Krive'a nodded with a grin then turned to Tristan who's smirking. "Leave it to us, master. We'll ensure the success of this one."

---

Back at the TAPOPS station, Ochobot is with the higher-ups in the meeting room. They are in a call with captain Kaizo, whose hologram is in display. He watches the higher-ups argue about the gang staying in the spaceship.

"With all due respect, Admiral, but should they stay like this? What if there won't be another mission?" Kaizo asked, confused on the decision of the higher-ups. KokoCi shook his head, "That's impossible. There will be another mission for them. It's just that we haven't seen a power sphere that needs to be retrieved."

Tarung nodded with his eyebrows furrowed, "Besides, they need to learn their lesson. Now that Sitan or Andres has the power sphere, they can easily track down Amato." Kaizo sighed in defeat, "Does Amato know he's being looked for? By his ex-best friend and son?"

"Maskmana knows, but we don't know if he already informed Amato. But I'm sure he will since they're always in touch." KokoCi replied, crossing his arms. "Well poor Boboiboy, the lad's been stressed out because of it," Kaizo remarked, pitying the elemental hero.

"That's not our problem now," Tarung replied, recalling how Boboiboy argued with them. "He should learn how to manage his stress and emotions; he can't just snap back at everyone like that...

Kaizo remained silent, he doesn't know what else he can say since the decision of the higher-ups are final. KokoCi cleared his throat, "Anyway, we're still trying to track down Andres, we don't know his plans now since we haven't heard from them."

"And what about the escape of Krive'a, Adudu, and Probe from prison? What about that? Have you contacted the higher-ups of their respective prisons?" Kaizo followed up. KokoCi nodded, "Yes. We found out that Andres has minions that were working in the prisons, one of them are even part of the higher-ups. He has a lot of connections now."

Kaizo facepalmed himself, not happy with the new, "Now that's one heck of an answer. Our father wishes to meet him to bring him to court trial, for all his inconveniences he has done."

"Alright then. But we have to find the Andres first," Tarung replied. "Does he know about Lia?" He followed up, much to Kaizo nodding, "My parents wish to meet her too, even our grandparents. I've told them about her good being."

After a few minutes of talking, the call ended. At the same time, the doors to the meeting room opened revealing an entering figure which surprised them all. "Maskmana?" There goes Admiral Maskmana.

Ochobot and KokoCi does a salute while Tarung walked by Maskmana to give him a handshake. "It's been a while, my friend. What brings you here all of a sudden?" Despite confused, Tarung is happy to see his fellow admiral.

Maskmana chuckled, "Well, I just want to check up on things." He then looked around, "Where are the gang?" His question made Tarung and KokoCi have a crisis. The two of them looked at each other, probably mentally communicating on how to tell the other admiral about the state of the gang.

"Haish, these two." Ochobot muttered then he flew upon them, "They're out on space right now on a mission. They will be back in a few days, I guess." Maskmana nodded, "Too bad they aren't here. It would be a delight to meet the new girl too, I haven't formally met her yet."

"You will. I will notify you on their return." Tarung assured his co-admiral. Maskmana nodded, "Okay, then... Uhm," He cleared his throat, "I actually came here to see the power sphere vault to check on the retrieved power spheres."

"Of course." The higher-ups and Ochobot led Maskmana to the power sphere vault room. The masked admiral looked around, observing each and every power sphere. His eyes settled on the purple-colored sphere, "Who's this?"

"Oh, uhm..." KokoCi trailed off, unsure if he should disclose information about that power sphere. He then realized that Maskmana is an admiral too, so he deserves to know. "That's Sonobot, admiral. That's Lia's power sphere. It was given by Sitan, or formerly known as Yoshi."

"Ah, the uncle of Kaizo and Fang. I'm not surprised." Maskmana replied nonchalantly. Tarung then walked to Maskmana, "We were actually talking to Kaizo earlier. He's asking if Amato knows about him being looked for by Sitan and Boboiboy."

Maskmana shrugged, "Uhm... No, I don't think so." KokoCi returned a confused look, "You haven't told him yet, admiral?"

"No...? Not yet." Maskmana firmly replied while he is still on looking at Sonobot. "May I see this power sphere?" Tarung and KokoCi exchanged looks before Tarung allowed him.

Maskmana took Sonobot and observed it, then KokoCi started explaining. "That power sphere is actually OnseBot. Sitan changed its name and had a tracking evasion installed so Kaizo wouldn't be able to track it down. It belongs to the 11th Generation of power spheres."

"This gave Lia her powers, right? Sound Manipulation?" Maskmana asked, much to Tarung nodding at his question, "Yes. Her powers are versatile since she uses it for attacks, defenses, and strategics. At the same time, it can also be deadly. She fainted once after using it on a full force."

"Well, that means she uses her power well. Great job for her," Maskmana then turned to Ochobot and intently looked at him, "I need to ask you something. It's about your teleportation powers."

Ochobot went to Maskmana, "What is it?" The masked admiral didn't reply, instead he extends his arm to whack the two higher ups away while another hand grabbed the power sphere.

KokoCi groaned in pain, then looked at Maskmana, baffled at what just happened. "H-Huh... H-How did you-" He got cut off by Maskmana's head turning into Krive'a's, making them gasp. "Do this? My dear, I can do anything!" Her body extrudes a mass of thick tentacles and envelops the two power spheres in her midsection, ignoring the cries of Ochobot.

Tarung widened his eyes as he realized that it was Krive'a who they talked to, "You're not Maskmana!" Krive'a returned an evil smirk, "I'm not indeed. But I do have a word for him and his friend, Amato... Tell them good luck in finding us!"

She whipped out both of her arms toward the two higher-ups.

---

Today wasn't Lia's day. The excruciating pain of her head makes her want to sleep all day and just forget things. However, time wouldn't allow her. She knows that she has to be prepared once the higher-ups called up for another mission.

After taking a painkiller, she headed to a room that is full of training equipment. That's what she likes about Fang's spaceship, it doesn't look like you're staying in a spaceship - it's like staying in a station. Lately, she has learned from Fang that training does take the stress out of you. That's how they are becoming closer; in their free time, they just go to this room to training in whatever way they want. Not only that their bond is growing, but they discover more about their powers.

She has been coping, ever since that drunken night of her has happened. It was hard still seeing Boboiboy in the spaceship, but she does an intervention to take her mind out of him. After all, he doesn't deserve to be in her mind anymore.

But he is still in her heart, sadly.

After talking to her mom about what happened between her and Boboiboy, she took note of Nathalia's advice.

"It may be heartbreaking but I'm telling you, focus on your dad first," Nathalia advised with a saddened face. "He seems to focus on his, so focus on yours. And regardless if he misses you or not, you have to keep on going."

Lia sniffled, wiping her tears away. Her eyes has become swollen due to the constant crying sessions, "The person who loves me the most has just broken up with me, mom. H-How will I go?"

"That's not true," Nathalia replied, feeling her heart break at the sight of her daughter crying. "Because the person who loves you the most is me, your mother. I will never leave you, anak. He may leave but do know that I'm always here for you."

She is already nearby the room until she heard a yell coming from two rooms away. Curious about what is it, she rushed to the room, and even though she is just at the doorstep, she can hear the angry voices of both Boboiboy and Fang.

"You took off the tracking evasion of this ship?! MY SHIP?!" Fang emphasized; his voice full of anger. Boboiboy returned a scoff, "I wasn't doing anything bad! I told you I was trying to track down my dad!"

"You're clearly out of your mind! We can be easily tracked by Orangpina! Who knows what will they do to us since we're in the ship!" Fang retaliated, his nose flaring because of the anger he feels.

They both continued to yell at each other and even though both are trying to prove a point, nothing really happened which made Lia sick. She had no choice but to interrupt the conversation by barging in the room, catching the attention of the two.

Lia sighed at their sudden silence, "Don't you think it's too early to argue? I can hear your voices from the freaking gym. Stop adding more pain to my head." Fang rolled his eyes in return, "You don't get it, Lia. This ex of yours just risked us in danger because of his selfishness."

"So I'm the one who's selfish now? Because I want to look for my dad?" Boboiboy asked, raising his voice. Fang turned back to him with a small chuckle, "For wanting to look for your dad? No. But for being an absolute jerk? Hell yes."

Boboiboy had enough of Fang's comments about him. He still hasn't forgiven him for the punch he received back then which made him flare in anger again. About to raise his fist, Lia stopped him by walking to them and slightly pushing him away.

"Enough Boboiboy," Lia warned him, ignoring the heaviness in her heart as she faced him. "Don't you realize how much damage you've done? You basically tore us apart with your outbursts!"

"I broke up with you, not with the team." Boboiboy reminded her with a cold expression, much to Lia scoffing, "I didn't say you didn't, prick... Whatever, I'm not going to keep up with you anymore."

She stole a glance at Fang whose look suddenly soften at the sight of his cousin's heartbroken expression. She just shrugged, "Don't mind him, Fang. If something happens to us on his ship, he should know he's accountable for it."

She didn't bother to look at Boboiboy before walking away but she stopped once Boboiboy called her out, "Is that what happens when you hang out with my best friend too much?"

Lia turned to see Boboiboy who has a frown on his face which made her question him, "What did you just say?" Boboiboy rolled his eyes, "You heard me. You hang out with Gopal too much. I'm sure he's mad at me as how are you are."

"How is that your business?! And why did you bring this up?! This isn't related to what you wore arguing about!" Lia spatted, slowly getting pissed. "My ex-girlfriend and best friend, right behind my back... How cute." Boboiboy mocked.

"Are you calling me a cheater? If I'm not mistaken, we're not together anymore," Lia reminded, giving him a death stare. "How dare you insult me like that? This isn't you, Boboiboy!"

However, Fang found it amusing that Boboiboy is fussing over Lia and Gopal, even though nothing is going on between them. "For one hell of a jerk who disrespected his girlfriend, now he's jealous."

All of a sudden, Boboiboy grabbed Fang by his shirt collar, surprising Lia. Fang, on the other hand, remained the stoic expression on his face as he faced the angry leader.

"What did you say?" Boboiboy asked with his gritted teeth, triggered by Fang's statement earlier. Fang chuckled in returned, "Did I lie? You just had the guts to hurt Lia like that and now you're jealous? Why? You're scared that Gopal could treat her better?"

Fang ended up receiving a full-blown punch from Boboiboy, alarming Lia. "Fang!" She shrieked, as she watched her cousin backed away a bit, holding the area where Boboiboy's fist went.

Holding his right cheek, Fang shook his head, "I think I was right?" It provoked Boboiboy even more, making him take a few steps to him, only to be stopped by Lia, "Boboiboy, please."

Boboiboy looked at Lia and saw the fear and sadness in her eyes, she isn't just asking him to stop, she's begging. It's been a while since he last looked into her eyes, and doing that made him feel a bit giddy.

Because he misses her.

"Lia, I-" Boboiboy was about to speak up but got cut off by Leizel's entrance to the room. The moment she sees Fang, she widened her eyes, "What happened to you?!" She took a closer look of the bruise that formed because of Boboiboy's punch.

"It's okay," Fang reassured her softly. "We just got carried away, that's all." As Leizel sees the bruise, she turned to Boboiboy with a death glare, "Seriously?! Is there anything else I need to know about your outbursts?! You never do this, Boboiboy! Never! What has gone into you?!"

Even the elemental leader himself couldn't explain why did he punch Fang. Yes, he got provoked by his statement, but did he lie though? He has to admit, now that Lia and Gopal has become closer, it irked him.

As he is alone, looking for his dad, Lia is just there, hanging out with his best friend.

"No, B, she's hanging out with him because of the loneliness she feels," He thought, then he turned to Lia who just has a blank expression.

All of a sudden, the emergency alarm and red flashers go off in the spaceship which alerted the four of them. "Crap, something's up," Leizel announced, quite baffled because of the sudden alarm.

Later on, the four arrived at the flight deck meeting the others who are already there. Yaya was at the console pressing some buttons. The elemental hero walked by the gravity hero, "What happened?"

"I don't know... The spaceship got a transmission which activated the alarm and flashers, but I couldn't retrieve the transmission anymore," Yaya replied with a sigh. She then turned to Fang to ask for help in which he gives in.

Despite their tension earlier, the two men worked on the console as the others are watching them. Gopal seemed to notice there is something going on with the two of them, making him lean to Lia to whisper, "Is everything okay?"

"Not quite," She frowned at her own reply. "I'll explain later, let's focus on this first."

Suddenly, Andres appeared on the screen that surprised the others. He has a smirk plastered on his face, "Hello there. Do you miss me?"

Boboiboy's face instantly went into a frown, "Andres." Gopal groaned, "Dey, what is it with you villains that you like calling us?!"

Andres let out a laugh once he saw the sour expression on the gang's faces, "Well, you will like this news of mine. And don't worry, I didn't attack your precious station nor beloved commander and admiral."

"What do you want now?!" Fang rose his voice with his eyebrows furrowed. Andres smiled evilly, "To be very honest with you, I don't really need anything else since I have TrackBot to power my tracker. Although, I did have some additional supplies."

The device Andres is using panned from him to Ochobot, who is now in a vault that has wires that are connected to a machine. The sight of the power sphere took the gang aback, especially the owner.

"Ochobot?!" Boboiboy exclaimed in disbelief, panic starting to arise within him. "How did you get him?! And what do you want to do?!"

"Slow down, I won't hurt your friend. I just need this kind of power to fully activate my tracker." Andres' comment angered the elemental hero even more, "You're shameless, Andres! Very shameless!"

A smirk is brought onto his face, "I'll take that as a compliment. And of course, I brought another friend along." The screen panned from Ochobot to Sonobot who is also in a vault but nothing is connected to it.

"Sonobot..." Lia trailed off as she took some steps backward. "H-How did you..." She couldn't even finish her sentence. After connecting the dots, Leizel scowled, "So you went to our station?! Why didn't our higher-ups contact us?!"

"Because I made sure that they wouldn't be able to," Krive'a suddenly appeared beside Andres with a grin. "Your beloved higher-ups are useless against this power of mine, but don't worry, they're okay."

"I knew it. They wouldn't get to the power spheres without harming the higher-ups," Yaya concluded with a heavy sigh.

With anger, Boboiboy slammed down the console with his fist, "I swear, Andres, you started this, I will end this. I will take back Ochobot from you!"

"Too late," Andres teased then looked over to Tristan, "Extract its power now!" The screen showed Tristan who just activated the machine which commenced the extraction. The machine displayed a countdown meaning the extraction will happen 5 minutes from now.

"You don't know how powerful Ochobot's power is, please don't take it." Ying pleaded as if she can actually convince Andres, but she is wrong. "I do know that. It's my only way to get to Amato." Andres clarified, still maintaining the evil smirk on his face.

With a defeated sigh, Boboiboy lowered his head, trying to come up with a plan. Lia looked over him and bit her lip, feeling pity for the leader.

"Unless, we can go on a trade-off," Andres suddenly spoke, catching their attention. "In exchange of Ochobot, I will be needing something... Or I mean, someone."

Lia froze when Andres made eye contact with her, she realized what will be the trade-off.

"I will be needing my daughter back. Besides, the main reason why I asked Sonobot to give her powers so that when she gets stronger, I will turn her against all of you." Andres explained, crossing his arms.

"Are you kidding?!" Fang hollered, his nose flaring. "That's a dumb trade-off! No, you won't get her. No one is getting my cousin!" Lia felt her heart warm at Fang's defense, much to her agreeing with him, "I'll never go with you, dad. You lied to all of us."

Despite her calm voice, the way she spoke conveyed her sadness and anger over her father.

Andres, however, didn't mind that. He even cackled, "Oh, wow, so confident... I say what I say! It's either you or Boboiboy's power sphere, nothing more and nothing less! And I want her alone! Only one of you can bring her to me... I will give you all 5 minutes to decide or else I will push through with the extraction!"

The transmission ends, leaving all of them dumbfounded. Not any single one of them has an idea on how to do this. Ying sighed, "Okay, what are we going to do now? We can't just let go of Lia. Knowing our villains, they won't even follow the deal."

"Which is why we aren't going to follow it either," Boboiboy chimed in, raising his head to face them. "A plan suddenly came into my mind, but this will take a lot from you all, that includes the commitment."

"Care to explain first before we agree?" Leizel suspiciously asked their leader, not complacent that his plan doesn't include a tradeoff. "If you dare give up Lia-"

"Never an option," His answer brought chills to Lia's spine, and for a reason, she felt that she is going to cry. At least at some point, she knows that her ex-boyfriend still cares for her.

Heaving a sigh, she walked toward him and stopped at a distance, "What's your plan, Boboiboy?"

Later on, Fang is flying the spaceship to the Orangpina Jahat station. The coordinates were sent to him as soon as Lia confirmed that she will go there. Lia entered the flight deck, all prepared to face Andres and his gang.

He sensed her presence, making him glance at her. He frowned a bit as he noticed something new in her - her outfit, once again. "Seriously? How many outfits do you even have?! We agreed to stick to one outfit when it comes to working!"

"And here comes the nagging," Lia sighed, touching her braided hair. "You can admit that I'm more stylish than you." Fang groaned, rolling his eyes, "Whatever... And you changed your color scheme! I thought magenta is for you?"

"Red's nice too, and similar to magenta," Lia replied nonchalantly. "Besides, I ran out of clothes and this is the only look I can pull with the limited clothes. Remember, some of them are still at the station."

When the spaceship arrived nearby the station, they both widen their eyes to see how enormous the space station is. There is a huge hatch that leads to the parking space, much to Fang maneuvering it to head in.

The door opened for Lia to walk out. But Fang stopped her by grabbing her hand, "Hey cuz," She looked at him to see the worried look on his face, "You got this."

"Thanks Fang, I mean it." She replied while squeezing his hand. She then walked out of the spaceship only to see a group of Andres' men waiting for her down the ramp.

Once she walked down the ramp, three of them escorted her out of the parking area while the rest went inside Fang's spaceship. The shadow hero raised his eyebrow, "What? Do you think I'm up to something? You can check the spaceship."

The rest of the minions went to inspect the ship then Fang secretly contacted someone with his power watch.

They're coming.

The three minions brought Lia to the room where Andres and the others were. When she entered, the lights in the room turned on revealing Andres, Aisha, Krive'a, Adudu, and Probe in the balcony up there.

She turned to her side to see Tristan by the machine with Ochobot hooked up to it. "Lia!" The power sphere cried for her. Her eyes softened at the sight of Ochobot.

Andres cleared his throat, catching her attention, "Welcome to your home, anak ko. Do you like it?" Lia frowned upon facing her dad, "I will... if you release Ochobot.

"Not so fast, young one. We won't do that easily." Krive'a replied with a smirk. Lia returned a puzzled look, "What do you mean?"

Andres gestured something to the minions that made them walk to Lia. All of a sudden, they seized her by grabbing her arms and legs, much to her screaming. She was about to use her powers but sadly, one of them snatched her powerband out of her wrist.

"Why did you-" Aisha cut her off, "To make sure you won't pull the same trick like before. We have trust issues, you know? And besides, your power watch came from our power sphere. We have the right to withdraw it."

"Don't worry anak ko, you'll be able to get that soon. After you help us track your boyfriend's father... I mean, ex-boyfriend." Andres mocked, satisfied at the thought of Boboiboy and Lia's break up. After Krive'a tortured the higher-ups, she found out about Boboiboy and Lia's break up so she informed Andres right away.

Still being seized by the group of minions, she grunted, "Mind your own business, Andres... You got what you wanted, right? For me and him to part?" Andres let out a small laugh, "You did get me what I wanted. Good job, anak."

She is pissed at Andres' reaction, but what can she expect? He rooted for them to break up since the day he found out about their relationship.

"Now that I'm here, it's right that you release Ochobot." Lia spoke out, pleading for the power sphere's life.

Andres exchanged looks with Tristan who smirked at him, "Continue it." Tristan pressed a button that resumed the countdown- in about 2 minutes, the teleportation will be extracted from Ochobot.

Lia widened her eyes, realizing what just happened, "You liar!" She tried to dash out of the grip but it was too strong to escape from. She isn't physically gifted with combat which made it worse for her.

"Aww, little sister can't function without her powers. Too bad." Aisha slightly pouted then laughed at her. "You can say that again, poor her!" Adudu added on with an evil laugh. The rest of their gang, except Andres, went on laughing at her which made Lia let out a defeated sigh and lower her head.

"Enough of the humiliation," Andres ceased them, noticing how defeated Lia is. "Guards, lead my daughter to the main room. I want to have a private chat with her."

This is now her cue.

"You won't be talking to anyone," Lia remarked as she raised her head and her eyes are glowing white. She suddenly projected eye blasts to the balcony that ended up breaking it, causing the fall of the others.

Everything happened so fast- more minions joined to dogpile on her which made her growl. She releases one energy beam after another then a small explosion that hurls them all backward. The minion that was holding her power watch was able to let go of it as it was blasted away. She went to get it and then projected an energy blast that destroyed Tristan's machine.

"Why you!" Tristan growled, prepared to dash to her. "What? You can't take any defeats? Gosh, your sister was right." She replied, remaining in her place with a smirk on her face.

It angered Tristan to the point he just ran off to her, much to Lia releasing one huge white beam that knocked him off his feet, "You forgot your armor, dummy!"

Since everyone else got distracted, she rushed to Ochobot to grasp her out of the vault.

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much." The power sphere thanked her, realizing he was now safe. She smiled then went to Sonobot's vault, got it, then activated it. "Lia... You're here." Her power sphere got confused upon seeing they were in a different environment.

At the same time, Andres panicked at the sudden attack so he used his flight to save him while Probe was able to transform to Mega Probe and grabbed Adudu, Krive'a, and Aisha to save them. Once landed on the ground, they all looked at her in surprise.

"That's impossible, we got her power watch!" Aisha shouted in disbelief while Andres looked at Lia in shock, "How did you attack us with that power?"

Lia pointed to the armband she is wearing, which isn't just an ordinary armband. "I think Krive'a knows this thing... Do you, Krive'a?" Krive'a widened her eyes as she realized that Lia has Leizel's power band.

"I shouldn't have made Leizel's power band stretchable! Oh God, we have been fooled!" She exclaimed in distress much to Lia chuckling, "You got that right."

All of a sudden, the rest of the gang barged into the room which bewildered Andres and his team. Lia glanced at her six friends, "Right in time guys!" She then removed Leizel's watch from her arm then tossed it back to her.

The Filipinas wore their respective watches, then Lia led the power spheres to the group. Boboiboy hugged Ochobot, relieved that the power sphere is safe, "Thank goodness you're okay."

He pulled away from the power sphere and then faced Lia, who was watching them with a small smile. He sighed, "Thank you, Lia... You did well with the plan." Lia just nodded in return. Despite feeling his appreciation, she just shrugged it off.

"I don't believe this! How come my minions didn't detect all of you?" Andres cried out in disgust. Leizel returned a smirk, "Oh you should believe it. We just surpassed your no for good minions."

"And now we're going to defeat you," Yaya proclaimed with a grin. "Together," Ying added on, warming up her powers.

The others did their stance, preparing themselves for the battle while Boboiboy fiercely looked at their opponents, "Attack!"

To be continued.

A/N: The Aliyah del Valle homage, yup, I just did it. See you on the next one :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 91 16
[Previously titled as: STEALTH BARRIER] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while...
51.4K 2.5K 22
❝Who are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?❞ ❝No, Fang.❞ ❝Then what are you?❞ ❝I am a monster.❞
2.3K 119 10
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒. so play the right card. 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆. So be smart about it. ...
9.5K 234 19
Sabriye Unisa is a huge fan of action and heroes. Boboiboy is one of them. However, one day, she gets sucked into a strange portal that led to Boboib...