๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ | หขสฐแต’สณแต—โปหขแต—แต’สณสธ โœ“

By MochiSaysLachimolala

โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ?โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ง๐™–๐™˜... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
End

13

13 4 3
By MochiSaysLachimolala

13.

"I want to show you something."

I didn't question it, and wordlessly followed you. What was the need to hesitate? I trusted you with all my heart, I trusted you more than myself, and I knew that you would never do anything to purposely hurt me.

You took me to a hilltop, carefully leading me through the steepest parts of the hill, not letting me get inconvenienced in any way. When you bowed down like a gentleman, letting me take the final step towards the hilltop, I smiled widely.

For the first time since we had last met, I smiled.

The view was breathtaking. I had never seen anything like it before, and I was so grateful to you for bringing me there. It was a very memorable experience, being there with you.

Sitting on the peak of the hill, you had asked me if I trusted you. Without a second thought or hesitation, I nodded. Of course I trusted you.

Smiling at my enthusiasm, you had brought out a white box. Opening it, you took out a circular, white pill. You held it up to show me. Then, you placed it in my hand.

"Eat it," you had said, "trust me, and eat it. It will help you."

I looked at the tablet in my palm, and looked back up to see you encouraging me to eat it.

And so I did.

x x x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.9K 41
Be warned, this was made years ago. ----- I just got to Paris after a long flight from the USA all thanks to my dad's work. Back in America I was a p...
32.7K 1K 26
Adrien Agreste could usually pretend he was fine. He'd never faltered from his regimen of fake smiles since childhood. At twenty-six years old he was...
5.2K 877 17
06, May 2023 | kriingkles "Let's go home, Yeonjun. Someone's waiting for you outside this dream." "Can't we stay here... a bit longer? Soobin?" ...
2.7K 142 16
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจ ๐ต๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ เญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต ๐ด๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข/ Angel Alternate universe ๐ด ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘– ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘› ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘“๐‘–๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› After finally giving up on life...