Beauty & The Beast

By drippynae

THIS IS AN INTERSEX STORY ABOUT ARI & YOUNG MA! Ari is a hardworking hairstylist. She's loving and looking fo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Q & A
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Epilogue
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2

Part 2

2.9K 118 52
By drippynae

"I promise I'm not about to do anything stupid" I cross my fingers

"Stop lying" Ari laugh

"Well, why would you ask me" I was about to be so ignorant when I get off this phone and because I know the possibilities so I had to talk to my wife incase

"I just want you to be careful"

"I will baby" Essence started laughing and I flicked her off

"Make it home Katorah" now I was smiling

"Can I do that thing if I do" I smile whispering

I could hear the smile in her voice "yes you can nut on my face, where did this obsession come from" I don't know. I use to love for a bitch to swallow but some about seeing my nut all over Ari just do some to me

"We got to go"

"Baby imma fuck you later gotta go" and I hung up. She called right back and I smiled "I love you"

"Stop playing with me and I love you too" and she hung up

I sat back "you nervous"

"Man I got a family" even then but it was just me and Bryce but he ain't need me then. Now shit is different.

Plus I'm getting this weird like vibe from Essence. I don't know. I really don't want her here. Even though she hold her own down better than anybody I know I feel a way

Essence started smiling "old ass bitch. I promise, and thus far my promises are grand, you will make it home. I ain't gone leave Ari to raise them kids by herself, not your kids"

It's something about Essence reassurance that just make it seem like shit is written in stone "when you gone have some kids"

She smiled "I was going to tell you later" she pull up her vest

"Bitch" I had to sit back "why the fuck you come and you fucking pregnant? Are you stupid? Yeah you fucking retard"

"I'm the retard but you're answering yourself" she laugh putting her vest down but I put it back up "Stop"

"No you should've been telling that nigga to stop, is by that Nigga"

"My husband? Yes"

I don't know why she with that weak ass nigga. If somebody break into their house Essence would be the one to handle it, well I can't even fault him for that cause I'll let her ass handle it too, her aim is impeccable.

I just hate that nigga. I told her to leave him in the streets. He lame as fuck and I just want him to die but I know if I kill him she gone have attitude and I don't got time. "Why you want to take dick? We pose to get bitches together"

"We still can"

"Not with that stomach" every time Essence and I go out we lead people on, get numbers, and it stops there. We never call and never fuck then. Just use them for our entertainment. We pulled up down the street from the warehouse. We got out and halfway there I was tired "my household is going on a diet I swear" we all can lose a few pounds.

Really it's just me and Ari. We've both picked up a few pounds, me more than her, because all we do is eat! She be having me drive two damn hours for shit she see on TikTok.

"The fucking klumps" I flicked her off

We got there and as expected it was a warehouse full of Niggas. Essence put together a cool team of ten. I mean nobody like me and nobody like her so this the best it's gone get, honestly.

I waited is to go in shooting but she had a different idea. She wanted to talk about it but really, what's there to talk about? You kidnapped my son.

As soon as we walked in you could feel the tension "Tell this nigga he watch too much Tv"

"Shut up" Essence laugh. I don't care imma always make a joke.

We walked to this room and I was making sure I kept count of everybody I passed by. Lord knows if I don't Essence gone start tripping.

Some nigga was holding Bryce arm a little too tight for me but before I could go punch him the face Essence grabbed my arm "aye Nigga he ain't come from yo balls you holding him a little too fucking tight"

He flung his arm and I looked at Bryce, ain't he pose to be hard? "I thought you was dead"

"The devil sent me back. Hell is full"

"Young and lil Young, what you gave him the name cause he act like you" I looked over at this Jamaican ass bitch. He's fucking ugly. His skin is dry, lips just ashy, and his locs look abandoned. He knew he was having company and didn't even bother to get himself together.

"Lil Young?" I laugh. Ain't no way he calling himself that.

"Shut up" Essence hit my stomach

Why do my name like that? I worked hard in this Nigga screaming 'lil Young' and getting kidnapped! I'm embarrassed.

"Young I really thought you was dead. I don't even know what to ask you for"

"Man I don't got nothing for you to take. You want my bills?You can have them. I just hate how you only took one kid. The other ones feel left out"

"Shut your dumb ass up" Essence say

"I'm just saying" I shrug

"Mama" Bryce yell

I don't care that his stupid ass brought this upon himself, he's my kid and can't nobody mistreat him but me and his siblings.

The man slapped the shit out of him "quit being a bitch"

"Close your eyes Bryce"

"Young" Essence warn

"Close your eyes Bryce and don't let me have to repeat myself" as soon as he closed his eyes, bodies started dropping. This was the only solution, honestly.

Just like my other half she is, Essence didn't question anything she just started shooting. I would never tell her but I'm so in love with her shot. This bitch never miss.

Bryce was screaming and crying while he covered his ears. Lil Young? You so hard but got snot bubbles coming out your nose? Man I just want to slap him.

I should hand him my gun and see if he really bout it. Bad parenting? Who cares

"Here" he opens his eyes

"Young" Essence yell

"What do you want me to do with that" Bryce yell

"Young don't fucking do it" he looked between the two of us and started crying like a bitch

"I don't want to" I snatched my gun before looking him dead in the eyes

"You about that life though? Can't even fucking protect yourself" I roll my eyes "close your fucking eyes" he looks just like Jada and a pussy just like her

"I hope you know I'm telling Ari" I looked at Essence

"You fucking snitch" I'll beat her ass later

"You know how much I stress that this life was pushed on me and her you doing the same shit" hell no I ain't

"He chose this! My kids don't even know about my past seriously! Bryce went looking! Him and his dumb ass mom but imma punch her in the fucking face, you hear that? Imma punch yo mother in the fucking face"

"Can we do this later" Essence yell

"Dang Nigga my bad" I continued with the task at hand. I just needed me, Essence, and Bryce to walk out. I really don't give a fuck about the other people that walked in with me.

I know that's fucked up. They came to help me get my kid and I don't give a damn about them. Sucks to suck.

We got out the warehouse and Bryce didn't have a scratch on him. I bawled my fist up and hit him back to back in the chest.

It took a lot for me to leave his face alone but I knew if he came home with a scratch then I'll have to beat Ariana's ass and I truly don't have time for that dumb ass stupid ass shit.

"I'm sorry" he whine

"That's the fucking point" I was so frustrated "I'm going to New York, deal with your fucking nephew" I was ready to knock his damn head in. What the fuck possess him to do that bullshit

"How you getting there" I looked at Essence

"Imma drive" I'm just so pissed off and I knew being around anybody was going to make it worse and somebody was definitely going to get punched in the face.

"Take him to Jadas" Essence ask

"And punch that bitch in the face and if that nigga look like he finna do some shoot him right in the fucking chest"  I couldn't see Jada right now because she's definitely the first on my shit list, why the fuck would you want your kid in the streets? Especially a kid that didn't grow up on that? She better be glad Ariana in fucking New York cause I'll have her stomping her out right fucking now

Jada always talking about how fighting me ain't fair so I make Ariana do it. Even though sometimes Ariana want to be a bitch and not do it. All my babymamas piss me off to a point of no return. These bitches just don't listen. "I'm sorry"

"Bryce shut the fuck up. Ion wanna hear your voice for a whole fucking week"

"Parent of the year" Essence laugh

Hell if I care. Kids don't feel bad for the shit they say and do so, why should parents? This nigga lives in a big ass house, rocks the latest Jordan's, every Apple product, and got jewelry worth peoples rent and he don't do shit for it. He hardly does his chores and his grades are ass but yet he got my fat ass in hot ass warehouses playing captain save a brat. The thing is I know he doesn't give a fuck. He think he's the reason the world goes round.

"You better hope your kid doesn't come out like that" Bryce really done piss me off. "I should slap him"

"Leave it alone" Essence say "come on"

I watched him walk with Essence and I rolled my eyes "he don't get that punk ass shit from my side"

Not even two hours into my drive Ariana was calling me, what the fuck she want? I answered and didn't say anything "Baby"

"What"

"What's wrong with you"

"Ain't nothing wrong with me"

"Essence said you driving back" I rolled my eyes. I knew she talked to Essence

"Can I not drive back"

"You can but why and I bought you a ticket" first off I never asked her to buy that ticket. She just be doing shit. "Imma FaceTime you" I accepted it "are you okay"

"I'm fine"

"Babe"

"Ariana imma hang up"

"You always being a grinch" watch me hang up "how did everything go"

"I'm alive so good" I shrug "where my kids"

"Sleep" Ari say

"Did you make sure everything locked up" I know she didn't. Her ass never do

"How far are you"

"Ariana go check the doors"

"We have a gate and cameras. Nobody is getting in here" she don't ever follow simple instructions

"And if they do I ain't coming to save y'all. Y'all done used y'all help card for the year. A Nigga sore as shit" I can't believe I use to do this

"I'll give you a massage when you get home and run you a nice hot bath"

Normally I would protest against the bath but I'm down for that shit "and a home cooked meal" Ariana ass don't be cooking. I mean before we got married she hardly cooked and I thought shit would change but nope. When she does cook she throws down but that just be like twice a week.

"You got it" I looked at the screen and she was smiling

"And I want some head and some pussy" I was finna take advantage "and some new shoes"

"Girl" Ari laugh

*****

"I'm not spending my birthday with you" Kay sneeze

We were talking about running a few errands tomorrow to get the rest of our things

"Yes you are"

She looked at me "no I ain't. You do too much" it was more to it. It had to be.

"I've already spent my money, Katorah" she is so damn annoying "why you acting like that"

"Cause I don't want to spend my birthday with you" who wouldn't want to spend their birthday with their wife?

"You fucking rude ass bitch. I hope you get across those waters and lose your fucking passport"

She started laughing "imma marry one of them then. They listen and cook everyday"

"Hope they kill you"

"You just mad don't nobody want you to celebrate their birthday with you" she laugh "I got to start working out" she rub her stomach

"Oh you trying to go somewhere without me and now you want to workout"

She looked at me "didn't you say you couldn't fit your shirt the other day? We getting too comfortable in this relationship"

Did she just call me fat? "You want to go on a trip without me, want to lose weight, now you calling me fat like you want a divorce. What hoe you taking on vacation"

She looked at me before flipping on her stomach "rub my back"

"Go over there to the couch. Get out my bed"

"You go over there" she turn and face me still laying on her stomach "rub my back"

"Katorah I'm not playing with you" she sat up

"I swear to God imma stop coming home" she got off the bed and grabbed her pillow before walking to the couch we have in our room "and stay over there on God don't come over here"

"Katorah don't nobody want to sleep with your fat ass"

"At least I can fit my clothes" oh fuck her

"Well since you can do everything make sure you make yourself nut and do your own laundry"

"Pump your own gas then"

"I don't care" I get up to turn the light off and I got back in bed "goodnight ugly"

"Goodnight roach"

I laid back and eventually went to sleep. I woke up uncomfortable and I knew why.

"Katorah" she answered me with her snoring. I got out of bed with the cover and walked towards her. "Babe, can I sleep with you" she still didn't answer so I laid on her back and went to sleep

"Ahhh I can't breathe! It's a fat ass whale on me" I got up and looked at Kay who was screaming

I got up, feelings hurt like crazy and all she did was laugh. Then she grabbed her stomach and ran to the bathroom.

She finally came out the bathroom from throwing up "I fucking hate you"

"Here we go" she laugh "you want me to sit down while you cuss me out or what"

There was beating on the door "mama. Mama" Kay quickly got up and opened the door for Yomi who jumped into her arms

"What's wrong"

"Yosohn ate my cereal" Yomi cry

Yosohn walked in "why you eating her shit"

He smacked his lips "she ain't buy them cereal"

"What cereal"

"My princess ones" Yomi rub her eyes

"My Nigga you want to be a princess" Kay say

"It's cereal. Yomi don't got her own cereal. If it's in there then anybody can eat it. How about I just stop buying it all together"

"He a boy" Yomi yell

I raised my eyebrow and was about to walk to the closet "Ariana quit playing! Yomi watch yo tone" I understand that's her princess but I'm ready to slap the both of them

"Yo-yo have the cereal I eat dog food" her lip started trembling and I rolled my eyes. She's so dramatic

"Imma get you some cereal and they gone be just for you and I mean that"

"Girl don't nobody give a fuck" this is why we argue the most.

Now when our kids grow up and start treating her a certain way she's going to be in her feelings wonder what she did wrong. I'll be there to remind her that she continued to choose a favorite.

"Good" she shrug "when breakfast gone be done"

"When is it getting started" she rolled her eyes

"Take yo own kids to school then"

"I always take them. That ain't nothing new"

"I want some donuts" I looked at Yomi

"Better go get you an apple off that table" she looked at Kay. I rolled my eyes "I'm not stopping. If you want her to have some donuts then you take them to school"

"She had cereal" Yosohn just doesn't know what he means to me. I love all my kids but he came at the right time. He's so sweet and I know exactly why God blessed me with him. Even at nine years old he's still my baby.

Yomi big eyes continued looking at Kay "imma ride"

"It's no sense in us both going" I say

"I don't feel like driving" they have way too much energy this early. We've never talked at seven in the morning on a school day

"No"

She started laughing "I ain't ask you. Go get ready for school. Ariana fix my kids hair they look crazy" and she bitch walked to the bathroom

First I went to wake Bryce up but he had an attitude. His shit is just like Kay's and you really just have to leave them alone

Yomi was sitting in the middle of my bed drinking from her cup. I've tried taking it from her but when she get to whining Kay punk ass let's her have her way. She'll be the one paying for the braces

It didn't take me long to get her dressed because she was looking right at the TV letting me do whatever.

"I just want one picture" I don't know why I have to beg this kids to take a picture of what I created

She started giggling "we got same" she point to Kay's shoes and I took my picture

"We twins princess" Kay pick her up "Ariana you not even dressed"

"Bryce isn't either" we walked back in the house "he has an attitude"

"Should've punched him in the fucking mouth" we all walked downstairs. I went to my room but had no choice but to hear her banging on the door "Nigga open this fucking door cause I will kick this bitch down. 5-4"

"Katorah don't" I know she will

"3-2-1" and just like that the bitch brought her leg back and kicked the damn door in. I rolled my eyes "Nigga when I tell you to do something you fucking do it" I watched her walk further in his room. I just stayed at the end of the hallway because I might have to go remind her that's her fucking child. "Get the fuck out that bed"

"Man gone on" and then I heard a thud "mommy!"

I walked towards his room and Kay was standing in his bed and Bryce was on the floor "you did not"

She looked at me "Nah you stay outta this. We tried you and Jadas way of parenting, not hitting him and look where it got us. With a fucking fool"

Bryce snatched up off the floor "I ain't no fool" he look up at her with his chest out

She started laughing "I suggest you lay on that floor and get up again. I'm not these dumb ass niggas, yeen hard to me. I will knock yo ass out"

"Katorah"

"Ariana quit saying my name"

"No he's a child. You doing a lot"

"You so hard and called her in here" she laugh "she ain't gone be able to stop nothing" like I don't be beating her ass "you better lay on that floor and get up again. I mean that" he did it and I rolled my eyes "now son get ready. We gone have a good fucking day"

She walked out "are you okay"

He smacked his lips "she's crazy" and walked out his room. I'm sure to the bathroom

I walked to my room and she was looking for something "hope you never find it" I go in the bathroom and locked the door

I took a quick shower and then did the rest of my morning hygiene. I came out and went to my closet just putting on a simple two piece with my slides "ion care what you talking about, you gone do my hair today"

I grabbed my purse and keys "let's go"

"Yo ass getting bigger"

"You've made it clear that I'm fat. Leave me alone"

"Goof" She grabbed the keys out my hand and walked out. I made sure I had everything before walking out. I stopped and got me a water before getting to the car. She was buckling Yomi up.

I got in the passenger seat and pulled my phone out

Ariana Marrero: Princess Yomi 💕

"Mommy, how long until my day" I smiled. My Aries baby's are about to be celebrating their birthdays

"Less than two weeks"

"We could've been birthday twins but somebody was a punk" I rolled my eyes thinking about it

"Baby" I shake her "Katorah my water broke"

She opened her eyes "you a lie"

"I'm not. She's coming" she got up and smiled

"Finally! Somebody I'll actually like in this house" she turn her fan off.

She walked away and came back with the Chanel diaper bag. I have to beg for purses but she went and got this herself. I didn't pick it out or even ask for a Chanel one

We got to the hospital and I was ready for this big head baby to come out "I'm not doing shit natural"

"Ariana you really can't wait four days" I looked up at her. I know this baby gone come out looking just like her because she's been under my skin this entire damn pregnancy

"Katorah she's ready to come out!"

"Cross yo legs"

"Please call security. I don't want her in here with me"

I was due the day before her birthday but we just knew she was gone come a day late "you induced my labor" that lady told us to stop having sex but she insisted on freaking me one last time while I was pregnant. Little did we know that was the last time. Even though I wanted to stop at least a month before then.

"You know I love pregnant pussy" Love anything you can crawl up in. Hence the three babymamas "but I'll be just fine without ever having it again"

"You don't know the difference"

"At like four or five months I feel a difference"

First we went and got donuts. Then we dropped two off at school and the other with his grandma. She will be taking him to get back into schoolS I think he needs a therapist so that he can deal with his feelings before he's where Katorah was when I first met her. It's only one Ari a lot of bitches ain't dealing with a nigga having the thoughts she had.

We walked around Neiman Marcus and she was really pissing me off "Katorah those shoes did not have blue in them"

"You not finna tell me what I paid fah" she roll her eyes

"What color are our sheets"

She bought them and picked them out "how would I know and I sleep on the couch"

"One night" I roll my eyes

"I could tell you some about them sheets"

"What"

"Yeen got fucked on them that's for sure" she pick up the shirt

"You gone be mad if I get the same shirt" I wasn't about to entertain her

"Imma wear mine one time and you can have it"

"No" I grab me a shirt "we gone match"

"That's not even your size"

"I'm fat remember"

"Not fat for a large shirt" she roll her eyes

"I'm pregnant"

She looked at me "quit playing so much"

"Ain't nobody playing" I roll my eyes

"Swear"

"I swear"

"Well put this shirt back. We both ain't getting no $300 ass shirts" I rolled my eyes "you playing"

"On my son"

"Damn my eighteen years got to start over" she whine "I just had fourteen more years"

"We don't have to be together to raise a kid"

"Yes we do. Yeen finna put me on child support"

"You don't want to be with me"

"I'm just playing around Ariana" she play too much. Already done called me fat "when is the appointment"

"I didn't set one yet. I've been knowing for about a month" I really don't want to be pregnant.

"And yeen think to tell the person that got you pregnant?" She lean against the rack

"Well we were arguing, then Bryce, and I knew you were stressed. I didn't know when to tell you" I look down at my hands knowing she's about to get loud

"And that makes sense to you" I nodded my head because it does "that's, one, three, four, five, and six" she point to my stomach "damn"

The way she counts her kids are one meaning Bryce, three adding Yosohn and Kason to the count, four meaning Desmond, five talking about Yomi, and six meaning this unborn

"Yeah damn is right"

"Think you can get an appointment today"

"I'll try" she pecked my forehead and we, she continued to shop

We got to the register "that'll be $2,731.57" she looked at me and I slid my card. For my birthday I pay for nothing so the same applies for her

"Ariana you a fertile lil hoe" she put her bags in the trunk

If I was fertile like that we would have a whole army "that's you"

I called my gynecologist and luckily she was able to squeeze me in.

****

"Look there's one sack" I looked at Kay who was looking at the screen "and there another"

"Another what" Kay look at the doctor

"There's a second-" Kay cut her off

"Don't say that"

"Please don't" I beg

"Looks like twins"

"You sure it ain't a tumor" Kay ask

"Or a cyst"

"I'm sure" she smile

"One staying here" Kay announce

"Whoever comes out second is yours to keep" I inform the doctor

"Is this a joke" not even close. We don't want or need two damn babies

"No" I say

"Young plus seven" she shake her head "yeah you showed out with this one Ariana"

"Me? That's you" I'll take Yomi but this is all her. Yosohn was all her. Kason was all her. "You act like you can't use a condom"

"Married people don't use condoms"

"Have y'all discussed a vasectomy" I looked right at Katorah, Lord knows I'm not prepared for what she's about to say.

"You want to cut my balls off? Why you want to come straight for my head, literally? She the one need her tube tied, fuck tied burn them bitches. Can't keep her legs closed"

"Oh but you was just trying to freak On me in the parking lot!"

"It's not common but pregnancy still can come from a tied tube"

"I don't want mine tied" I inform

"You want me to not have balls? I don't appreciate this" Kay say "you sure that's two babies"

"I'm sure" she laugh

"Where twins come from? You got some twins on yo side" I nodded my head no

"It might be your side" ain't like she just know them that well and we live in the same state as them. Yosohn eyes is the exact same color as her great great grandmother. The entire time she swore she never saw those eyes before

"That's why you want a new truck" and now I know I'm getting one. She was going to buy it eventually and she knows it

"Okay congratulations. I'll leave you ladies to it" and the doctor walked out

"Twins? Everybody gone be shocked. I'm never having sex again"

"Me neither"

**

"I'm hungry"

"Ariana we in traffic" I rolled my eyes

"I said something before you even got on the freeway"

She rolled her eyes "you can have my donuts"

"I don't eat donuts"

"Nigga you just ate a donut earlier"

"Yeah but I don't eat them anymore"

She rolled her eyes "well I just need to go to one more store and I'll take you home"

"Ain't no food there"

Her phone started ringing and she answered "Wassup bitch"

"Where you at"

"Traffic" Kay yawn

"Get your old ass up" Essence say "tonight I want to go to the strip club. Ari gone let you go"

She smacked her lips "bitch Ari don't control me"

"She can go Essence, after she does her chores though"

"Quit playing with me" Kay say "and get the fuck out my conversation"

I rolled my eyes "Ari you can come out too"

"No she can't"

"I'm coming" whenever I'm out with my friends she leaves the state just to pop up on a bitch. I wasn't missing this opportunity

"No you not" Kay say

"You don't talk for me. I'm coming"

Kay smacked her lips "yeen driving with me"

"Well yeen coming home with me"

"How the fuck you not gone let your wife ride with you" Essence laugh

"We only gone be there for a hour before she ready to go"

"Cause it only takes thirty minutes for you to be high and drunk"

"Just cause Im either of those don't mean the night is over. That mean it's just getting started"

"Heard that" Essence yell

"And we ain't going anyway cause you pregnant Nigga"

"Essence" I yell

"I know. Sadly I'm just like everybody else" I started laughing "I guess"

"But you married so it's okay"

"You need to divorce that lame ass nigga. I don't like him"

"He don't like you either" Essence say

Kay smacked her lips "next time I see him imma punch him right in the face"

"I'm just playing" Essence laugh "you hit my man and imma beat yo ass"

"Imagine having to be the defender and you with a man"

"Like Ariana don't come save you when Jada is beating your ass"

"Jada can't beat my ass if I was sick"

"Girl bye" Essence say "So tonight we party"

"No your ass is pregnant! You can come over and I'll watch movies with you" Kay say

"What? No! That's boring. I'm going out"

"Imma shoot the club up and I ain't talking about raw sex" fucking idiot

"Bye" Essence hung up

"Look at you being a protective big sister"

"Shut up Ariana. You owe me some head too"

"You owe me some head"

"We married I ain't doing that shit anymore"

Please let traffic ease up. She's annoying and I know she's going to try to get me to suck her dick. Maybe if she would've fed me then she could've gotten a little head in traffic but fuck her.

Vote & Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 569 14
In high-school, Minho and Jisung were always at eachothers necks - aiming to be #1 in the school. But Jisung had always taken #1, and this semester...
3.7K 175 7
Jaylen is an eight year old who lives with her mom dad and older brother who goes by kash. Jaylens father is a drug lord who doesn't play bullshit wi...
18.9K 1.3K 15
**An Academy fan fiction based on C.L. Stone's Ghost Bird and Scarab Beetle series. On the run from a group dead set on the destruction of magic, the...
4K 280 24
Minji never expected the stranger sitting beside her on the bench to change her life. Not only once, but twice. the original is by 10_fold on AO3.