Paint me naked. | KTH

By jungkookiesgolden

"Can we take this off and get naked ?" Inspired by 'Painter of the night'. | Contains smut, fluff&angst. |... More

aRtist.
01 : Mona Lisa.
02 : The muse.
03 : Persuasive.
04 : Deal.
05 : First meetup.
06 : Drunken call.
08 : Different yet the exact same.
09 : Car ride.
10 : Tension.
11 : Desperate.
12 : Lunch.
13 : Pose.
14 : Cracking under the pressure.
15 : Possessive.
16 : Vulnerable.
17 : Friends.
18 : The million.
19 : Destress.
20 : Overworked.
21 : Captain.
22 : Tired me out.
23 : Lucifer.
24 : The Prodigal Son.
25 : Long night.
26 : Feels.
27 : Menace.
28 : Confrontation.
29 : Connection.
30 : Doubts.
31 : First.
32 : Girls hanging out.
33 : The prettiest.
34 : Persuasive.
35 : Unwelcomed visitor.
36 : Sick.
37 : Party.
38 : Untold stories.
39 : Breakfast.
40 : Don't get pregnant.
41 : Away from the city.
42 : Rainy afternoon.
43 : More than friends.
44 : Keep this in the past.
45 : Sorting it out.
46 : Beloved captain.
47 : Love, love, love.
Finale : The artist and his muse.
musE.

07 : Hangout.

11.2K 639 379
By jungkookiesgolden

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"You mother-"

"Shut up."

Mira narrowed her eyes at Taehyung as she took off her heels, walking inside his house.

Instantly, she wondered how much money he made to be able to get a house in the city, the rent was expensive for sure.

The decoration was nice in a nice dark color palette, a mix of brown, black and green.

She noticed he had a frame of sketches on top of his couch, and it fit the environment quite nicely. Some pictures of him but only few, and an insane amount of plants.

Also, one thing she noticed were ashtrays, everywhere, different colors each time and they were pretty much the only bright colored things in the room, which fitted just perfect.

He had a great sense of decoration, she had to admit.

"You hung up on me !" She snapped out of her observation, turning to him.

"Yeah, so ?" He asked, grabbing his pack of cigarettes with a light on his counter as he walked past it.

He mindlessly took one and lit it up, putting the two items he previously took back down on a decorative shelf in the hallway as he guided her to his studio.

"That's rude !"

"Says the one practically sexually harassing me." He scoffed.

"I'm not-"

"Here's the studio." He cut her off once again.

Her eyes widened at the size of the room.

It was pretty large, but very filled, making it look smaller.

Blank canvases were stacked next to a shelf filled with different kinds of paint, his easel placed strategically in a corner of the room, probably to be able to get natural light without his shadow getting in the way.

There was a table there too, sketches hovering it on the wall behind it, paint covering it with a small pot that contained brushes, pencils and erasers.

It was so organized yet so messy, she didn't know how to describe it.

"Okay captain, what are we doing today ?" She asked, installing herself at the chair facing the table.

"Starting to work on the second piece of the series." He said, stretching his neck.

The loud sound nearly made her jump, her eyes widening.

"Why are you so stiff ?" She asked, genuinely frightened.

It sounded like he just dislocated the entirety of his bones.

"Because working with you takes ten years of my lifetime."

"I've already proposed to help you relax." She scoffed.

"Nobody told you I was single, for starters."

"Yeah sure, and why isn't she your muse ?" She replied, raising her brows.

He didn't answer, which made a small laugh leave her lips as she crossed her legs.

Her blue skinny jeans only emphasized them, how pretty they looked.

She wore those with a black long-sleeved top and high heels that she dropped at the entrance, necklaces stacked on her neck and bracelets filling one of her wrists, the other one simply having a watch on it.

"Why do you always wear a clip ? And when are you taking off that wig by the way ?" He deflected the topic.

And he did a good job at it, an offended look taking over her face.

"Wig ?! That's all mine on my scalp !" She answered, absolutely infuriated.

"Oh yeah ?"

"Yeah, I just got it permanently straightened.. Curly hair is cool until you have the arms of a goddamn professional swimmer because of how much maintenance it is." She grumbled.

"And why blond ?" He questioned.

"Fits me well, that's it." She shrugged.

He only hummed in response, barely interested but anything to keep her away from his love life.

"Don't you think so ?" She asked, cocking her head. 

"Don't know, don't care."

She scoffed at his answer, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever.. Did you go commando today too ?" She asked, changing the topic.

"Not with you around, no."

There a small silence as she watched him.

A simple pair of stripped pajamas hugging his figure, a shirt with a pair of shorts and she had to admit, he looked absolutely scrumptious in it.

".. Can I ask you a question ?"

"You've been doing that ever since we met, why ask permission ?" He asked in response, grabbing the painting he was working on the night before.

"Have you ever felt the touch of a woman ?"

"No, by pure decision." He answered casually.

Yet, a loud gasp left her lips at that, making him furrow his eyebrows as he set the painting on the table behind her, grabbing varnish.

"Why ? You're so hot Tae, you could literally fuck a ten out of ten new girl every single week !"

"I don't think that's a behavior that should be praised, and I don't feel like sharing my body with some random either." He shrugged. "Don't know why virginity past the age of seventeen is such a stigma."

She stayed silent a few seconds, focused on his focused face.

He looked absolutely irresistible, scrumptious.

"Does it get hard at times ?" She asked. "I mean I understand your decision, but it's like.. You're still a human being with needs and desires."

"Yeah it does, but I have enough self control to keep that from happening."

She stayed silent a few seconds, attention stole by how the varnish slowly covered the canvas, it was oddly satisfying.

The painting turned out really great, and knowing that she could inspire something that beautiful made her want to keep being his muse.

Her eyes moved to his hands that looked nice and pretty, there was no doubt that despite how he acted, he was a man that took care of himself.

".. Why did you decide to become an artist ? Especially in that type of art ?" She questioned.

"I've always loved art, and I have a fascination for nudity, that's it."

"How did it started though ?" She insisted.

He took a deep breath, setting his brush aside as he finished doing what he had to do.

He didn't move it from the table and grabbed his cigarette before turning around, motioning her to follow him, which she did.

"You don't need to know all of that." He said, blowing out the smoke as he grabbed his car keys in the hallway.

"Will you tell me one day ?" She asked, hopeful.

They both reached the entrance and as he just put on flip flops, took some more time for her to get in her heels.

She had no idea as to why he randomly asked her to follow him through his day but she wasn't all against it.

If anything, she was excited to see what the talented artist did each day.

"Chances are thin."

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.4K 23
Hoseok takes an interest for her, but have to keep it on the low and at distance. | Contains Fluff, Smut & Angst | English isn't my first language.
57.4K 854 21
fluff, smut, angst in collaboration with @tkpancake ||WARNING|| May contain mature content Explicit language Contains mpreg Contains angst Cover cred...
107K 6.3K 30
"I could be a better boyfriend than him." | Contains smut, angst & fluff. | English isn't my first language.
111K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."