| TROUBLE MAKER | Michael X F...

By MikaMoon8

Y/n though she could finally have a nice, peaceful and quiet life after moving with her mother to hurricane U... More

first day of school
his stare
weird dream
new friend
paper messages
fight
odd man
inside the janitors closet with him
mask
betrayal
Michael's 'new friend'
Drunk
me and Scarlett
bad day
bath
bad idea
was it a bad idea?
weird feeling
tell me
A/N!!
The plan
A Childhood friend
Please Not him
Beautiful lake
Go back home
Fight
Grabbing wrist
Food fight
Princess
Creepy shit
Sleep over
nightmare
rumors
a fight with the man whore
beautiful lake
A/N
apology
thinking ways
A/N
full of surprises
what's he on?
the corner
A/N
A/N
fucked

detention

3.7K 111 284
By MikaMoon8

((tw: (slight?) harassment, bullying, cursing))

Every single day is like this. They would bully you and sometimes will be too much. You would often go home with a bruised, wet, or dirty. You'll make excuses when your mom noticed something is up. Michael didn't care about you at all and still avoiding you, Scarlett is often busy these days because she's been failing so many classes so she needs to study in just a short time.

.

Beep... Beep... Beep

Ugh another day in hell. Give me a break man.

You got up and did your daily routine. Like always you would pick a plain white T-shirt and jeans. You're finally done and You got out of your room. You're expecting your mom to be there in the couch reading the newspaper like always, but surprisingly your mom isn't in there. You looked at the table and there's a bowl filled with fruits in it and under it there's a piece of paper.

Good morning sweetie!

I need to be early to work today and I'll also probably be late tonight so just cook something there or order some food for your dinner. Feel free to invite your friends! No need to worry about me I'll be back!

-love, mom ♡

.

You just let a sigh out and left the apartment without even eating anything. you just grabbed a snack on a vending machine and ate it. While walking you saw a tall bunny man in the corner of a pizzeria waving at you and saying to come with him. He looks so creepy but your feet seems to not listen to what your saying. You just followed him and saw that he went through the back door on the pizzeria. You walked towards to that door.

What are you doing?! Stop stop stop!

You were about to twist the door knob as soon as you reached it but it just suddenly opened. You started panicking, but As the door open You saw Michael with a bag on his back.

"what the fuck are you doing in here"  he asked

"o-oh uhh.. I'm-I'm sorry it's just i saw a tall bunny man-" before you even finish your sentence Michael already starts walking.

"do you think I'm an idiot to believe that kind of things?" he said then starts to walk away heading towards the school. You wanted to stop him and explain everything you saw, but you know that he won't listen anyway and will just think that you're crazy.

He won't believe me anyway. Tsk.

You just continued to walk away. While walking you're just looking at his back. You can't help it but to stare at his back while both of you are walking.

This feeling feels good. The wind slightly brushing my hair , The clouds covering the sun, some cars on the road, the cold wind. Everything is almost perfect if only Michael is not here. instead Scarlett is.

You already see the gate of the school and there you can also see that Michael's friends is already there, waiting for him. You rolled your eyes knowing you'll go through another day in hell because of them.

" hey there mike! Oh?~ hey there y/n" cora said(the one who's wearing the chicka mask). They all giggled seeing you walking behind michael.

"cora shut up your thinking it wrong " Michael said giving cora a cold glare.

"geez chill" you tried to leave and didn't mind their business but mateo (with the bear mask) grabbed your wrist and pulled you.

What the..

(mateo) "C'mon y/n~ aren't we friends?"

(jack (the one wearing the bunny mask) " yeah y/n, aren't we friends?"

You felt really uncomfortable around mateo because there are humors saying that he's a perv.

"mateo let me go" you said trying to free yourself from his hands. He put his other hand on your waist and pulled you closer to his. He smirked when he saw your panicking face.

" wrong? Scared? Or just really can't handle THIS KIND OF STUFF?"

Fuck that shit.

Without any hesitation you pushed him and kicked his stomach. His group is just like "how dare you" "you'll pay for it" but they're not even trying to fight. For a second you forgot that michael exist, he punched your face, that caught you off guard and you almost fell again.

"you dirty bitch!" he shouted calling for more attention.

"I've had enough of you you dick head!" you punched him in the face and kicked his ribs. But he didn't back out yet, he stood up and kicked you on your stomach causing you to fall on the ground. Michael lays his feet on your cheeks.

"you fucker. Trying to mess with us again and again. You should be punished" Michael removed his feet on your face and he kicked your stomach. You felt something warm drip down to your cheeks from your nose and from your mouth. The pain was so sharp it made you hard to breathe. His friends joined him and kicked you from different places. But you didn't gave up. You grabbed Michael's leg and pulled it. He got his head hit causing his friends to stop from kicking you and turn their attention to Michael.

(cora) "HOLY- MIKE!"

(mateo) "MIKE"

(Jake) "MIKEE"

Before they even reach michael you forcely lift your feet up and kick one of them.

Pay for what have you done fuckers!

"MISS L/N! ALL FOUR OF YOU! DETENTION!" The principal shouted. Michael is still awake but he needs someone to help him to get up. Cora helped him to get up.

"tsk. Some fucker probably told the principal about this"

all five of you went in the detention. They're all looking at you with a dirty look on their faces While five of you are walking through the hallway. You're on the detention now, all of you took your seats.

"Don't dare fight with each other. I have many things to do. I'll be back." the teacher said before leaving the room. The silence is so loud inside the room. You can feel their glares hitting you on your head. The room is filled with irritating atmosphere.

(Michael) if only that one didn't hit you.

(cora) yeah i know right? She's such a bitch.

They murmured loud to make sure that you hear.

"if only that one fucking pervert bastard didn't bother me" you murdered but made sure that they heard it.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!" mateo shouted and at the same time stood up so hard making the chair fall.

"mat, chill." Michael said.

"tsk" mateo picked the chair up and sits. Michael stood up and walks closer to your back. You felt his breath, your heart slowly starts to race. Michael putted his hands in your desk from behind. You can feel him breathing heavily and it made your heart race even faster.

"y/n right? Look. All we ever asked is to not bother us. What's so hard for you to follow that? Is that too much for us to ask?" he making such a raspy and heavy voice.

Why why why why whyy?!?!?!?? STOP THIS MADNESS ALREADY!!

your heart even raced more faster. It's racing so fast like a race car trying to win a game. Your stomach felt tingly. Your body shivered when you heard him talk in that kind of voice.

IS HE FOR REAL?! SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N!!!

"AHEM.. first of all "MR. AFTON" your friend mateo just harassed me earlier. You literally saw it in your own eyes jerkhead. And second of all, they're the one who's been bothering me these past few days." after you said that, he pulled his hands back and went back to his seat.

2 hour passed

Cora and mateo is sleeping. Jack is writing something in his paper you and Michael are doing literally nothing.

"Jack. It's so boring here!" Michael whispered.

"nah ah don't tell that to me. How about tell that to the girl in front there"

Michael kicked your chair. It caught you off guard and you jumped and screamed.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING IS THERE A FIRE" Cora shouted as she woke up because of your scream.  You looked at Michael who's now dying because of laughter. Michael was laughing so hard that he also woke mateo up

"WHY IS IT SO NOISY?! MICHAEL SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR GODS SAKE!!" mateo shouted.

(michael) "YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HER FACE! IT WAS PRICELESS!!"

(mateo) "UGH SHUT IT MIKE!! I'M TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP!! "

Michael won't stop laughing and it made mateo pissed.

After 10 minutes Michael finally calmed down. Mateo and cora went back to sleep, jack also went to sleep because it's so boring there. It's now only the two of you. Although cora, jack, mateo is hereit feels like it's only the two of you in the room. You looked behind you to see what's Michael doing. And he was staring at you. You didn't looked away instead you made an eye contact with him. Evey second pass it feels like an eternity. Your heart is pounding. You can feel some butterflies in your stomach.

"quit the staring" when he starts to talk you snapped out of it and looked back quickly. You feel so embarrassed about what happened.

GOD Y/N!! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT YOU DID THAT!! STOP THIS BAD HABIT OF YOURS!!

"hey. Do you.. Happen to know who"clara" is?" Michael asked

"clara? No? I don't" you answered.

"hey tell me.. Why did you stopped "that" time?" you asked him, anxious on what is happening next.

"your eyes that time.. They looked like my mothers." Michael answered after a few seconds.

"my eyes looked like your mo-"

"ALRIGHT KIDS! DETENTIONS OVER!" Michael's friends suddenly woke up as they heard the teacher shout. "You're all lucky i won't call your parents. But if this happens again.. We'll suspend you. Mostly you ms. L/n you're just new here. Don't make any issues. And also you mr. Afton. You wouldn't like if we call your father right? Don't make any issues anymore. This is the last time I'll be saying this to you. You won't be attending any classes for today. Go back to your home and think of what you've done. "

"WAITWIATWAITWAITWAITWAIT... isn't that the same?! What's the difference between when you call our parents or sending us ho-"

"one more word and you'll stay here." the teacher said shutting cora immediately.

"tsk. Let's just leave" Michael murmured and they all left before you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.5K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...
7.9K 135 21
~ About The Book ~ Y/n Emily is a 15 year old girl and the eldest daughter of Henry Emily. She's grown up in Hurricane Utah her entire life so she kn...
38.1K 734 44
That terrifying night, I met a young boy named Michael Afton. He seemed perfect.. almost too perfect to even be real. I really fell in love with him...
424K 8.5K 26
‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️💥FEMALE READER💥⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️ About: The Aftons move in next door and you're acquainted with the family. Quickly becoming friends with michael, b...