Paint me naked. | KTH

By jungkookiesgolden

"Can we take this off and get naked ?" Inspired by 'Painter of the night'. | Contains smut, fluff&angst. |... More

aRtist.
01 : Mona Lisa.
02 : The muse.
03 : Persuasive.
04 : Deal.
06 : Drunken call.
07 : Hangout.
08 : Different yet the exact same.
09 : Car ride.
10 : Tension.
11 : Desperate.
12 : Lunch.
13 : Pose.
14 : Cracking under the pressure.
15 : Possessive.
16 : Vulnerable.
17 : Friends.
18 : The million.
19 : Destress.
20 : Overworked.
21 : Captain.
22 : Tired me out.
23 : Lucifer.
24 : The Prodigal Son.
25 : Long night.
26 : Feels.
27 : Menace.
28 : Confrontation.
29 : Connection.
30 : Doubts.
31 : First.
32 : Girls hanging out.
33 : The prettiest.
34 : Persuasive.
35 : Unwelcomed visitor.
36 : Sick.
37 : Party.
38 : Untold stories.
39 : Breakfast.
40 : Don't get pregnant.
41 : Away from the city.
42 : Rainy afternoon.
43 : More than friends.
44 : Keep this in the past.
45 : Sorting it out.
46 : Beloved captain.
47 : Love, love, love.
Finale : The artist and his muse.
musE.

05 : First meetup.

13.2K 669 1K
By jungkookiesgolden

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"You picked.. the park ?"

Taehyung looked at Mira, cocking his head sideways.

After agreeing on a deal, the two parted ways as Taehyung had to finish up his other painting, plus, he didn't really had anything to do.

A few days later they met up again as he was ready to start, but she was surprised at his choice of place to meet up.

"Don't know what you like and the next piece will probably be in green tones, it's more than perfect for what we have to do." He answered.

She noticed he carried a small bag with him but before she could ask him more he was already walking away, making her sigh before following him.

"Do you have a name for your other piece ?" She asked.

"No."

"What about this one ? Do you pick a name before or after ?"

"Usually after."

"How long-"

"Here, it'll be nice." He cut her off.

Mira froze with her lip in a pout of disbelief, eyebrows raised.

For someone who wanted to hear her talk, Taehyung was quite dry with his answers, clearly surprising her.

She watched him pull out a blanket from his bag that was neatly folded, putting it on the green grass.

There was a small lake behind with swans peacefully swimming on it, a small wooden bridge cutting right in the middle of it.

The trees seemed greener than the ones in the rest of the park, in fact, there seemed to be more flowers on this side as well.

As he sat on the blanket she understood that she must do the same and imitated him, watching him pull out a few drinks and snacks from his bag along with a notebook, a pencil and a rubber.

It wasn't difficult to know what the last elements were for, but she was intrigued as to why he brought snacks.

He didn't seem like the caring type of guy.

At most, he looked like the type to break up by text, with four words and a period at the end.

We're breaking up.

Yeah.. Exactly that.

"What's your favorite color ?"

"Huh ?"

His voice cut her transe, but the way he looked up at her put her right back in it.

The soft wind blows messed up his already messy hair a little, his expression completely innocent yet passion could be seen in his eyes as he twirled the pencil around his slender fingers.

He was attractive, with no doubt.

She grabbed a can of coke and opened it to calm herself, taking a small sip under his intimidating gaze.

"I asked for your favorite color, needs to know if it matches green." He spoke up again.

"Oh.. Pink." She answered, watching him wrote it down at the corner of the page. "Taehyung isn't this supposed to be a discussion ? I can feel that it's just be an interview."

"I don't like discussions, usually people are not open-minded enough for my taste, and there's nothing worse than discussing with people that are close-minded." He answered, his tone flat as usual.

In fact, the only time his voice had any kind of emotion was when he talked about art.

"Well you don't know me.." She scoffed.

"You want to strip for me, that's enough for me to not want to develop anything further than a work relationship with you."

'Smart mouth, huh ?'

She watched him in disbelief as he started mindlessly sketching, her brows furrowed of frustration.

"I bet you don't have any friends with these social skills.." She scoffed under her breath.

"I have social skills, I just don't use them with you because I don't wanna be your friend."

Ouch.

"You little-"

"Are you into exhibitionism ?" He asked, not once looking up from his sketching book.

"I beg your pardon ?" She answered, taken aback.

He let out a breath, putting his pencil down on the paper before looking up at her.

"I asked if you were into exhibitionism, I told you I needed to know you." He repeated.

"Well you didn't say my kinks !"

"Aren't they a part of your personality ?" He asked, his tone making it sound like it was obvious. "I'm starting to think that it's masochism that you're into with all these silly questions, it's like you're asking for it."

Mira decided to use this against him, cocking her head sideways with a small smirk.

"It's degradation I'm into.." She answered seductively.

"Doing so good for me, good girl." He replied in his usual flat tone, making it funnier than intended.

Her jaw dropped.

Never had she met a person with that much creativity.

Not only in his art, but also in the way he talked, except the latter wasn't in a good way.

"Are you gay ?" She asked, intrigued.

He chuckled under his breath, supporting the side of his face on his hand which didn't fail to have her fawning over him internally once again.

"I think your question was more like, why aren't you attracted to me like every other man is ?" He started. "And that's why you ask me that, because you've taken for granted male attention and you're so used to everyone trying to fuck you that you're surprised an R rated artist doesn't even want to see you naked.. Hurts your big ego, right ? Are you perhaps a Leo ?"

His little sarcasm at the end made it worse.

This man just read right through her, with so much ease, it was scary.

"First of I'm an aquarius." She said, even though there was no second points to be made.

"Missy's getting frustrated now.. Didn't you want to talk ?" He scoffed.

".. Okay not gay, asexual ?" She changed the topic.

"You really can't accept the fact that I don't want to fuck you, are you really that eager to get male validation ? Or were you only provided that type of attention so you're over-sexualizing yourself purposely to make you feel like you worth something ?.. Let's talk about your sexuality, might really help me."

Every time she thought she was in control, he never failed to showed her that he was the one in power.

For someone who was generally dominant, she felt frustrated that he was in control.

She had never wished to make someone moan like a bitch so bad.

His cocky attitude, calm and composed yet flat tone, this beautiful face.

Such an handsome man has never looked so slappable and chokable to her.

"My sexuality ?" She asked, intrigued by his words despite her thoughts.

"How do you see sex, how you approach it." He explained.

She took a few seconds to think.

This wasn't a thought you had on a common day, and she loved sleeping so staying late at night thinking about things like these weren't in her habits.

".. Isn't sex just pleasure ? I mean, I don't think about it, if I see a hot guy and he figures out how to just get it going, I just go with it." She shrugged.

He grabbed his pencil and gave her a light tap on the forehead with it, marking each of his words.

"Simple. Minded."

The random touch, even through an object, felt odd coming from him, yet she didn't comment on it.

"You don't have to overthink everything, that's how sex works." She answered. "I mean I get how you see it and though it's very poetic and beautiful, sex can also be just random people meeting at a bar and doing it in a bathroom."

"That's not sex to me, that's a rut." He deadpanned.

"It's really not that deep, you know ?"

"If you think that, maybe you should think again.. A complete stranger at a bar and then parting ways is trying to satisfy a primal need that often leave women frustrated that they didn't reach climax, sex with a stranger in a more private and less dirty place is because both parties actually enjoy it, and that's what you generally call a good one-night-stand.. I'm not a moron you know ?"

Once again, he left her speechless.

Something about the way he analyzed things was fascinating.

"When you put money in it, it's to leave satisfied."

"The things I'll let you do to me.." She mumbled.

"Are the things I'll never do to you, you can go home and bounce a dildo after that if you want." He answered casually.

Her mouth opened wide in shock at his direct words, especially after such a poetic analysis of a one-night-stand.

"You're really having fun huh ?" She sarcastically asked.

"This is actually way more entertaining that I planned for it to be not gonna lie.. But I'm getting some ideas, I know what the next piece is gonna look like."

"What're gonna call it ?"

He took a quick look at her, smirking to himself and deciding to have fun.

Because to him, messing with her was just all fun and games.

He had desperate women wanting sex from him before, but Mira was on another level.

So he looked into her eyes, the same lazy smirk plastered on his face.

"Babydoll."

Usually, Mira would cringe at the name, or literally make fun of it.

But something about the way he said it, and in particular the person who said it made it ten times.. no, a thousand times hotter than what if should be.

"Oh.."

Not a word left her lips after that until she left, leaving a satisfied Taehyung who kept sketching, keeping in mind that sending her back the energy she gave him was an efficient way of shutting her up.

.

.

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.4K 56
"All the diamonds in the world are for your pretty eyes." | Contains smut, angst and fluff. | English isn't my first language.
218K 10.2K 42
"Take me to your paradise, the gates of Heaven are closing." | Contains Smut, Angst & Fluff. | English isn't my first language.
261K 12.2K 39
"She's so fucking sweet.." | Yandere AU. | Contains Smut, fluff & angst. | English isn't my first language.
107K 6.3K 30
"I could be a better boyfriend than him." | Contains smut, angst & fluff. | English isn't my first language.