Coffee Shop | Elizabeth Olsen

By justwords07

Meeting in a coffee shop is a normal thing. Students, business men and women, mothers, friends. But what wasn... More

1: Hastings
2: Safe Space
3: House Guest
4: I'm Okay
5: Home
6: Park Bench
7: Friends
8: Sisters
9: Comfort
10: Scarlett
11: Thanksgiving
12: Dinner
13: Cassie's Birthday
14: Ruined
15: Help
16: Facade
17: Birthday Night
18: The Hangover
19: First Date
20: Talking
21: I'm Not Him
22: Rings
23: Halloween
24: Charity Event
25: Touch
26: Pathetic
27: Keys
28: New Year's Eve
29: Proud
30: Upset
31: Jr's Birthday
32: Ice-Cream Date
33: Valentines Day
34: 3 Little Words
35: Lizzie's Birthday
36: Pushing
37: Feelings
38: Talks
39: Caught
40: Paris
41: Shoots
42: That Girl
43: Freak Out
44: Future
45: Carrying My Shit
46: Prints
47: Packing
48: Dancing In Grocery Stores
49: Phone Calls
50: Set Day
51: Shoot Day
52: Apologises
53: Birthday Surprise
54: Flashbacks
55: Feel Or Deal
56: Plans And Promises
57: Christmas cookies
58: Plague
59: Christmas
60: Red Carpet
61: Sorry For Your Loss
62: Missed Calls
63: Dreams
64: Manic
65: Home
66: House Warming
67: Press
68: I can't
69: Fix It
70: Healing
71: Good News
72: LA Summer
73: Chanel
74: Happiness
75: Planning
76: Dresses
77: Insecurity
78: Date Night
79: Messy
80: Dependant
81: Hen Party
83: News
84: Pregnancy
85: Kailani
86: Aunty Scarlett
87: Coffee Shop

82: The Wedding

3.3K 117 50
By justwords07

SCARLETT'S POV

I helped Nell into her dress with her mum's assistance, she had her hair and make-up all done and she was almost ready to have her photos taken before actually getting married. Her hands were trembling as I did the back of her dress up. Once I was done I squeezed her hand and she turned to face me with a timid smile on her lips. "You look incredible," I say, smiling at her. She chewed her lip and I pulled it out from her teeth as Lizzie asked me to. The couple know each other so well they can predict their behaviour. 

Last night when we were in the hotel before we all parted, she asked me to make sure Nell doesn't bite her lip and when she does to take it out from her teeth because she never knows she'd do it and she'll pierce the skin. "Lizzie's orders," I say and she smiled, blinking quickly. "My baby girl, look at you." her mother gushed covering her mouth with her hands as her eyes scanned over her stunning daughter. "Princess. Princess." Rose jumped up and down. "Come here," Nell says stretching her arm out to Rose her hand still quivering but we were all ignoring it, it was the nerves of the big day. She kicked her dress around so Rose could get close enough for her to scoop her up and place her on her hip. "You're the princess." She tells my daughter pointing in the large mirror. Her eyes lit up at the words. "Can Megan finish your hair?" She asked her, Rose was having a diva moment so we stopped getting her ready and let her chill out. She nodded and wiggled out going back over to Megan my hairstylist that Nell had hired for us.

Nell adjusted her dress again. "Do I look okay?" She asked me. "You look perfect, Lizzie is going to be speechless when she sees you. "Knock Knock." "That will be Grandpa," Anna says going to the door. Nell's brothers were helping set up with strict orders from Nell for how she and Lizzie want every detail, little does she know we all have a surprise for her, well for both of them.

"Where is she? Where's my favourite little girl?" Her grandma asked looking around her eyes landed on Rose. "Don't you look like a princess?" She says smiling brightly at my daughter. I looked at Nell and she had a sad smile on her face. "She was lucid this morning but..." Her grandpa said hugging her, apologetically. "She's here, that's all I care about." Her grandpa cupped her face and tilted her chin up, her family were all so tall, I assume her dad was tall too. "You have your daddy's eyes." He tells her, as he looked into her eyes completely mesmerised by the beautiful shades of green swirling together making her unique orbs. "I do." She said proudly. "He's here, just remembers that." She nodded blinking her tears away.

"Bug, come to say hello to the bride." "One second I'm playing with Eleanor." She thought Rose was Nell. "It's okay, let her enjoy this." They shared a moment together and he complimented her and gushed about how grown up she looked and how proud he was.

Eventually, her grandma came over and there was a faint look of familiarity in her gaze but she just smiled and congratulated her on the wedding before they left. Nell took a deep breath before turning to look at herself in the mirror. The dress fit her perfectly, her adjusting it was doing nothing. "Sweetie?" "What if she leaves?" "Nell she's not going to leave." Her mum says, with a slight hint of amusement in her tone. Nell didn't worry about Lizzie leaving, it wasn't a insecurity she had but now it's down to the wire I'm starting to see the facade she had used all these years slip away. Her calm, chill exterior crumbles as she shows how much she cares about this. "She might. She might leave, she might get in the car with her dad and go home and I will be left here." "Eleanor." Her mum snapped and she looked at her with big green eyes and knitted brows. "Elizabeth loves you. She is dying to marry you, and this will happen today. So, shake it off. Dance it out, scream if you need to." Rose screamed making us all jump but giggle. "Did you get it out, kid?" "Yep." She said proudly.

Her mum fixed her hairpiece, she had her hair down with loose curls through it, her hair was mid-length now after she had been growing it out for months after she cut it for a shoot she did with the twins.

"Perfect, now, let's go get some photos before we have to be at the ceremony okay." She nodded. I got our things together and we went down to the beach and had a few photos taken, Nell looked stunning the sun kissing her skin making her glow.

(Nell's Dress)

NELLS' POV

I stand behind the door of my hotel suite as I wait for my brothers to come in and see me for the first time since I had gotten ready. "Wow," Jr whispered looking at me. "Not so little anymore," Tony said with a smile. "Do I look okay? Be brutally honest, now is the time." I said twisting the fabric of the skirt, it moving with me. "You look..." Jr said not finding the words as he teared up. "You look like a bride," Tony said. "Well thank gosh, these me thinking I looked like a spider." I joked. "Nell." I looked at Jr. "I'm really happy for you." He told me, not breaking eyecontact. "He's proud." I smiled subconsciously touching his ring on my finger. Standing in this room with my brothers made my heartache for Cassie. I'd love her to be here and see my dress and hold my bouquet of flowers whilst I marry the women I love and to celebrate with me afterwards. I touch the locket, I never took it off and today wouldn't be the day I take it off either. "To the ends of the earth," I whispered to myself, everyone too busy getting photos taken to pay me any attention as I had a moment with my sister. 

"You ready?" I nodded. Hooking my arm with my oldest brothers and meeting Scarlett outside, we go out to the beach and into a tent to wait for Lizzie to be down here. Then Scarlett and Tony go off to meet the twins to walk down the aisle first along with Rose. "You need a getaway car?" Tony asked. "Nope," I say smiling at him. "You sure? I have one ready to go." I chuckled. "I'm good. As long as she's there I'm good." We both laughed. I could faintly hear Lizzie talking, she was playing what-if with her sisters. "Princess," I called. "Angel?" She sounded confused. "I love you." I smiled wide waiting for her reply. "I love you too." She was here, I was here it was going to be okay. The what if's stopped and the piano music began playing the guests settled down, they made more noise than I thought they would it was only immediate family and a few close friends.

I peaked out to watch the bridesmaids walk down Rose leading the way, dropping flower petals.

(Bridesmaid Dresses- White heels)

(Flowers)

(Backs of guests chairs)

(Physical set up of the ceremony but with blue flowers like in the bouquets within the leaves)

I was surprised to see that many people out there, I frowned looking back at Jr. "What's with the million people?" "Surprise." He said sheepishly. "Everyone wanted to come so Scarlett and the twins and me and Tony arranged it there are a few of your friends from school that you and Ria used to hang out with, there's loads of our family, Lizzie's friends and family too. Everyone wanted to celebrate this moment." I smiled at him. "I'll kill you later." I hook our arms together and get ready to walk down the aisle. Lizzie was going first, Jr made sure I didn't cheat a look at her keeping my attention on him. We had only been apart one night and I couldn't wait to see her.

"Ready?" He asked, smiling at me. "Yeah." I smiled at him and he pecked my cheek, I twisted my dad's ring twice before tapping my locket twice. Jr lead me out and to the start of the aisle. I kept my eyes on the sand as I walked for a few steps regrouping, my smile grew on my lips and my heart pounded against my chest in anticipation of what was about to happen. I looked at Jr. "She's crying." He whispered to me. "I can't," I say, if he wasn't holding onto my arm I may have frozen in place. "Just look." He had this goofy smile on his face. I turned my head to look at Lizzie, she had her million-dollar smile on showcase supporting watery eyes and a few tears slipping down her cheeks. She looked exquisite, everything about her was flawless, my eyes fall from her face to her dress, and I was speechless. There were no words I could find to describe how perfect she looked. I had been picturing this moment for so long but it was nothing compared to actually seeing her, standing there in all her beauty.

I smiled at her and scrunched my nose and she did it in return. I looked around at the guests seeing so many different family members and my grandma smiling at me, smiling at me with a look of recognition in her eyes. "I love you." She mouthed to me. "I love you." I mouthed back. She was here, by some miracle she was here. My eyes land on my mum next and she was bawling her eyes out whilst smiling at me. I reached Lizzie and my brother kissed my cheek taking his seat by mum comforting her and I handed my flowers to Scarlett before taking Lizzie's hands. My hands were still trembling they have been all morning her's were too.

"Hi, Princess," I whispered. "Hi, Angel." She whispered both of us taking a moment to admire each other. "You look beautiful." "As do you." I pull my eyes away from her and see her dad sitting beside her mum, they both had fond smiles on their faces, I guess he really had given us his blessing and he wasn't bullshitting us. "I'm here." "I'm here," I say back, I wanted nothing more than to pull her closer to me but the ceremony was starting now.

-----------

Eruptions of cheers and clapping went off behind us as we kissed each other sealing our marriage, I began to smile against her lips which caused her to smile, we rested our foreheads against each other and her hand slowly made its way to cup my jaw as she stroked my cheek with the pad of her thumb. This act reminded me of when we first started dating and she'd hesitate to touch me or ask for a kiss. "Mine." She whispered. "Forever, baby." We lent back in and had a short peck before we pulled away both of us had the biggest stupid smiles on our faces the happiness we were both feeling too overwhelming to contain inside. Our families were crying even my brothers.

We were both handed our flowers before we make our way down the aisle. We got back to one of the air-conditioned tents as we wait for the guests to go inside for the cocktail hour whilst we get our photos taken. "Mrs Hasting," I say to get her attention she looked at me. "Is it real?" "It's real." She jumped up on me the fabrics of our dresses making it hard for me to hold her properly. She had tears running down her face again. "Princess." "I'm really happy I found you," She admits. "I'm really happy too. I can't wait to spend forever with you, Elizabeth Hastings." We rubbed our noses together and our make-up and hair stylists came in to do touch-ups, Clay was teasing Liz for how emotional she was being. "You still look incredible, my princess." "Quit calling her that, she already thinks she's entitled in life," Clay complained, I chuckled, "So she should," I quipped back to Clay and he chuckled and Liz sat there with a smug smile on her face teasing Clay silently.

Our bridal parties came in after and they got touched up before we went out for photos with our parents and solo shots and group shots, it was a lot of photos and I was still getting used to it. It was when the camera was literally centimetres from my face when I held my hand up. "Enough. Thank you." I say sweetly and Liz laughed wrapping her arms over my shoulders, pushing her lips against my face, I smiled widely and heard the click of the camera. The sun was setting it would have been a cute shot definitely one I'd want to see at a later time. We had two photographers and a videographer for today wanting every moment captured, along with that we had film cameras on every table for the guest to document their night like I normally would with cute, silly goofy photos of each other. And instead of a boring old guest book, there was a polaroid camera that guest take their photo with and put in the guest book before signing it.

We were eventually taken to our hotel room and our second dress of the evening was hanging. "I want to dance before we change." "We're meant to have our first dance after dinner." "But that wouldn't be us, would it... Dancing before dinner?" Highlighting the fact we dance almost every time we cook. "Not our song though." She warned me. I found my phone with my things and played a different song...Your song by Elton John. She smiled hearing this song. "You remembered." She says as her arms fall into place. "Of course, I remembered." Lizzie used to sing this song pretty much on a loop when we were in a fresh relationship, it was so sweet and she'd get all shy about it when she noticed I was listening, we danced to it in Venice on her 30th birthday.

Her head rested on my shoulder as we moved around the suite, whispering sweet nothings to each other. The song finished and we stayed close for a while enjoying the proximity. I was processing what the hell had just happened or had been happening for the past 5 years. From meeting her and wanting to help her, to falling for her, to being completely consumed by everything she is, all the good parts all the bad parts, the date nights, the spontaneous day trips we took, the countless facetime calls when we were apart, every bunch of flowers I sent and received, cups of lavender tea and Blueberry muffins I have made, laughing, crying, holding, growing, our home and the wedding. "Kisses for your thoughts." She mumbled against my skin before looking up at me. I pecked her lips her head laying back down her hand moving to play with my locket. "Thinking about us." "Gosh, you don't want a divorce already do you?" She joked. "Of course not." I ran my hand up and down her back slowly. "Just all the little moments leading up to this... this amazing thing." "Thing being your marriage?" I nodded. "Our marriage." I corrected. "I wish she could have been here." She says. I know she was talking about Cass she had opened the locket and was looking at the photo inside of my smiling Angel. "Me too, but she's dancing with dad in heaven... I know it." She looked up at me and we shared a short kiss before we decided to get ready for the evening.

I helped her out of her dress and she did the same for me. "Why do wedding dresses have so many buttons and clasps?" She complained as her hands removed the fabric from my body, she stood in just her underwear which wasn't covering much hanging our dresses up and putting them away. I went to the balcony, slipped on my robe and looked out at the beach watching the sea roll in and out.  It was always a calming scene for me, reminded me of home and the countless hours of fun I had with my family on our beachfront. "Come away from the window, someone might see you." "I'm covered," I say. "Come away get changed, we need to hurry." She was stressing for no reason but if she didn't she wouldn't be Lizzie. 

I rolled my eyes and got changed, I helped Lizzie first because she was stressing, "Princess, we're allowed to be late this one time, it's our wedding." I remind her as I adjusted her dress which was completely different to the elegant long gown she just had on.

I admired her playing with the fabric of the skirt. "Do you like it?" She asked nervously. "We never specified what style the second one was going to be, was it more party of was it still wedding and I saw this and I thought ooh both and I just." I cut her off. "You look ravishing, darling. As always." I pecked her lips and she smiled. "Thank you." She blushed. "Still blushing 4 years on." I teased and she shoved me to go change.

You could really see our different styles coming out in the second dress and I loved how different they were. I tied some of my hair up already getting hot as the humidity set in now the evening was rolling in. "It's just the top part, quit pouting," I tell Lizzie, she likes to play with my hair meaning it's pretty much always down or she takes it down when I get home from work.

----------------

We go out to our guests and have a mocktail still sticking to the sober thing, we had non-alcoholic drinks for my brother so we were able to order them without it raising suspicion as to why we're not drinking. We mingle and thank everyone for coming as we circulate the room and say what a surprise it was seeing everyone out there, our small intermate wedding was now a full-scale wedding but it was nice having everyone here.

"Your grandma wants us," Lizzie says pulling me away from Brie and Lecita. "Sorry, I'll be back." I pecked Bries's cheek before I was pulled away. "There you are, Bug." I smiled at the nickname. "Hi, are you enjoying yourself?" "I am, I was just talking to Elizabeth." She says, my smile grew with the fact she remembered who my wife was. "You're a very lucky young lady, Eleanor," She informed me with a fond smile. "I know, Grandma, I know." I looked at Liz her eyes sparkling with happiness. "It's been a lovely evening so far, sweetie." She was lucid on my wedding day. "I want to tell her," Lizzie whispered to me. I frowned and she rested her hand on my tummy. "Are you sure?" Grandma and grandpa were in conversation about something she couldn't remember she wanted to say to us. "I want her to know, she's important to you. This is important." I nodded, I wanted her to know too. We both crouched down to her height Lizzie's hand is on my shoulder for balance. "We have some news for you guys," I say and Pop's looked at me. "Well go on, my thing can wait." She says looking at us. "We're trying for a baby, Grandma." Her eyes welled up and her smile grew. "Oh my sweetie, little girl." She hugged us both tight. "You are really?" We both nodded. "That has made my night, my life. You were so young talking about being a muma." I nodded I could feel Lizzie's gaze on me but I kept my eyes on my grandma soaking up this special once in a lifetime moment with her. "When?" "We're going to try for December but it may take some time because it's more complicated." "It'll work..." She tells me so sure of it. "It'll work because you love each other and you will both make the best parents." "Thank you." "You're father would be so proud of you." Everyone keeps telling me that but it doesn't get any easier to hear knowing he should be here. "Pop's what do you think?" I asked looking at him he had a tear running down his cheek. "I think it's exceptional." "Yeah?" "I do. Perfect little family and I can't wait to meet our new little bug." My heart felt so full of love, it was overflowing.

"Now we wanted to tell you something." He says holding my hand, Grandma held Lizzie's and they looked between us. "We know the house, the family house." I nodded Lizzie did too. "It's meant for the firstborn." We nodded again. "That's why it was your fathers. And mine." I nodded again. "We think you both should have it." "But it's Jr's." "Jr has his home, but your home is on that beach, in that sea. Dancing around in the summer rays." Grandma tells me. "So in the will." "No, grandma." "Your mother is changing the will so when it is time." She took a break confusion flashing across her face for a brief second before she come back to us. "It will be yours and your family and you can let your children find home and happiness on that beach just like you did. Let it be a safe space." "Pop's you already helped us buy our New York place, I couldn't possibly." "Eleanor, we didn't give you any money from your inheritance..." I frowned. "Your father and mother gave us your money from when you worked as a child and we saved it and it grew with interest and it was yours and it was time to give it to you. I could see you were ready and that tiny apartment of yours wasn't enough anymore." "Your dad, Robert our little Robert, wanted you to have it at the right time. And we didn't want to upset you by mentioning him but you're so strong now Bug. And you have an amazing wife that will support you." "So your inheritance will be the house." My grandma tells me firmly. "But." "We won't take no the legalities have been dealt with." "Take it as a wedding gift." They tell us firmly. We stayed with them talking about the evening and what was going to happen. Grandma was going to try and stay until the first dance and then they were heading to their room.

When we walked away I was in a little bit of shock. I wasn't expecting to be gifted the house. It was rightfully Jr's. But they said they had spoken to him about and they had spoken to everyone but me. They were right the beach was my home but it was a difficult place to be. All the memories of my father and Cassie. It was painful. "You okay?" Lizzie asked me, sensing I was in fact not okay. "It's just the house it's a lot." "Your dad?" I nodded. "I'm sure you have so many more good memories in that house. Stop holding on to the pain of him. If you let go of that it's not letting go of him it's just allowing you to remember the good times with him." She told me seriously. "It's your home, it'll be our home, our children's home and they'll grow up with all the love and happiness that you experienced in that house," She said softly rubbing her thumb over the back of my hand. "I love you." She told me. "I love you." We kissed and then we announced it was time to go to the main reception outside for dinner and drinks.

-------------

"Now it's time for the first dance!" Lizzie and I made our way to the dance floor. "Lizzie and Eleanor first danced to this song on Eleanor's 22nd birthday," Scarlett spoke and we looked towards the stage where the band was. Lizzie's sisters were standing with her. "I know a long time ago." Scarlett joked. "That was the night Nelly told Lizzie she had feelings for her," Ashley explained. "And the next day they started dating so this song is extra special to the couple." "It has been their song since that day and will forever be their song." I was smiling to myself. They kept talking about the song and our relationship, doing a mini-speech. It was really sweet and unexpected. Before the band began to play it. We danced around as we would in our kitchen, no one else was here with us it was just us two. "I'm falling, falling for you." We sang as our foreheads rested against each other. "Who knew one cheesy moment would lead to a lifetime of them," I say quietly to her and she giggled. "I'm really glad it did." "I'm glad you were there when I got home." She pecked my lips. 

We said goodnight to my grandparents both sets now going up to bed. We cut the cake and the party really started, everyone was dancing on the dance floor and singing loudly to the songs we had playing. The photographers were still here capturing special moments. I lead Lizzie to the polaroid station and we snap a picture with a cheesy smile showing just how happy we are. Wanting to remember this high blissful feeling forever.

We spent the rest of the night dancing and having fun with our family and friends completely basking in the joy and love. I had MK on my back as we walked to the hotel she was very drunk and there was no chance she'd walk on the sand without breaking a bone because of the uneven floor and her lack of balance.

When our friends and siblings were safely in their rooms we went up to our suite for a night of more fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 21.5K 61
Y/N meets Elizabeth Olsen in her first week at NYU and instantly becomes enamored by the girl. While Lizzie studies acting, Y/N studies music composi...
665K 19.3K 109
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
131K 3.5K 36
an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because of her past back in her school years. o...
10.4K 609 18
When Ellie and Lizzie meet in Los Angeles, unfortunate circumstances keep them apart. But, when they cross paths again a year later in New York City...