New Adventure with A Demon in...

By emingbeloved

A Crossover AU of My Hero Academia x Demon Slayer x Boboiboy! Nezuko, who once live in a world that demon no... More

Prologue
1 | Nezuko
2 | Boboiboy
3 | Unexpected New World
4 | Origins
5 | New Adventure
6 | New Students
7 | U.A. Sports Festival
8 | Cavalry Battle
9 | Encountering Ice
10 | Final Round
11 | Final Round (2)
12 | Fire
(13) | Interaction
14 | Quarterfinal
15 | Dual Icy Flame Battle
16 | Encountering Frostfire
(17) | Birthday
18 | Elemental Quirk
19 | Winner
20 | Clumsiness
21 | Hero Name
22 | Internships
23 | Hosu City Arc
24 | Rescue
25 | Hero Killer
Not An Update (QNA) !!!
Not An Update 2 (Announcement) !!!
26 | Aftermath (Short)
27 | Improvement
28 | Final Exam
29 | Practical Exam
30 | Showtime
32 | Encounter
Not An Update 3 !!!

31 | Betrayal

851 56 10
By emingbeloved

Solar just had to finish the villian- Ectoplasm with his most yet powerful move. Thunderstorm took note mentally and pulled Cyclone and Blaze to behind him. The only glowing so bright right now was Solar himself as Thunderstorm hadn't make the light back.

Solar put his two fingers that glowing on his fingertips by the left side was on top and the right side was below, immediately opened his arms wide to summon a not so big lookalike sun behind him. He immediately made his glowing fingers back to the position, made a circle motion in clockwise direction. As soon as his hands against each other, he opened wide his arms again, summoned a giant cresent shining moon behind him.

(Let us appreciate Solar's beautiful yet dangerous flawless move for a moment)

"Solar Eclipse Blast!" Solar made his hands went to his left side as he wanted to unsheathe a sword. He immediately let his right hand went to the front, steadied his left hand at the back like he's holding an arrow on his bow and with the little lights he had gathered, immediately blasted, directly aimed at Ectoplasm.

It was so bright that it could light up all the bulding without the electricty. There was Ectoplasm, half away to summon his giant clone but failed as it very bright that his view blocked. The blast could go through it and BOOM! The blast hit him.

Yes, Solar was not that stupid. He was the most intelligent of their elemental brothers. He had to not use all the force as it would necessarily kill someone if he managed to gather all the lights. He had to make the blast short, like in seconds, less than a minute. Ectoplasm would bury deep in the earth if he made it longer.

Typical fancy Solar, he landed perfectly on the floor and had a smug (Roblox) face. He defeated Ectoplasm that easily.

"... Solar!" Cyclone and Blaze exclaimed at him, very concerned about them, mainly him and the teacher who defeated by him that easily just now.

"You actually can kill him, idiot," Thunderstorm crossed his arms, gave him a judging face. He decided to be lazy by not lighting up the light back as Solar summoned 'Sun' just now.

"My show has done! Hohohoho," Solar laughed while covering his mouth using his hand like a fancy rich gentleman from a rich family.

Damn, what a move indeed even though it was not his ultimate move. And there was everyone in monitor room, jawdropped at what they had just witnessed. It was unlucky that Midoriya had to miss it as he was heavily injured but no need to worry at all.

Why? Because WATASHI GA KITA-

Ahem, why? Because Midoriya had requested Recovery Girl to record this match as he needed to watch it too.

It was some quite of moment after they secured Ectoplasm but hey, didn't they feel like they were distracted by something just now? Solar felt like something was missing, he decided to continue to let them have his attention until it was time.

But it didn't. The table had turned...

...

...

...

BOOM!!! It made everyone paid attention on what just happened at above. Even it was a little light like a falling feather, they heard something fell from above.

Blaze made himself brave and went to the falling object with his fiery hands...

"APAKAH?! (WHAT?!)" the four of them was too shocked to witness the two caps that they recognised, one was in black and green them and another one was in light blue theme.

Thunderstorm wasted no time to light up the light again, used the same tricks like earlier...

They found Thorn and Ice was at the corner of the ceiling as soon as the light was back... Hey, wasn't that dirt come from Quake if it's possible? They both seemed to be weakened, too weak to move but glad that the dirt trap could hold them from falling.

Solar immediately got them both out of there. They had weakened so bad. Solar slowly laid them on the floor while those two would picked up the caps. But one thing was, Quake actually held the leadership. He supposed to be here right now to make them both retreated. Now, where was the man?! Hey, where was Nezuko too?!

"EH?! Boboiboy- Quake just threw his other selves?!" Iida, who was spectating the match. Even the match was so dark, but they could witness the match clearly through the camera in monitor room.

"I knew something was missing. That Boboiboy had betrayed... his other selves?" Yaoyorozu added.

"I'm sorry, everyone... Forgive me but I decided to join the villian side," Quake walked out from his hiding place, even made the rest shocked. Quake had betrayed them!

Quake carried small unconscious Nezuko on his arms. One thing was missing, his iconic cap.

"Quake! How could you!" Cyclone and Blaze looked at him with the feeling of betrayal from him, who was in front of them.

Solar and Thunderstorm just stayed silent, they both already knew it from the start. It was so obvious that only Quake was going, of course there must be something else.

"... I have to defeat you," Quake coldly said, glared his scary brown eyes at them.

Well, even he was not in his Mama mode, all of them already shivered by it. Even the rest who was in monitor room got goosebump by this. Not gonna lie though, Quake looked like a cool yet cold villian when he was not using his cap. His innocence just poofed when he was rather not in positive feeling.

Before Quake could put Nezuko down first, her eyes already wide opened in alert and immediately jumped off from his arms. This made the mood lightened a bit since Nezuko actually back.

She wasted no time to spin around, gave Quake roundhouse kick. Quake saw this coming and summoned his Quake Fists, defended his left. Nezuko gathered a little bit strength and CRACKED!

She managed to break Quake Fists in an instant as soon as he summoned it. She retreated and regroup with the others.

"I already knew that you're faking your unconscious before I could hand-chop on your neck. What a pity," Quake dropped his arms down and summoned new Quake Fists.

"Nezuko, the handcuffs!" Solar as he reached his hand to her.

"..." uh oh, she might actually make one mistake. The handcuffs were at the hand of Quake.

"..." they both blankly looked each other, Solar immediately turned his face away and mentally facepalmed.

"Hahaha! How silly!" the out of character Quake let his villian laugh out.

"Shit. Let me- ?" Thunderstorm stopped by someone who had his hand on his shoulder before he could dash forwards.

Like a flash, Ice suddenly sprinted from Thunderstorm's back and created an ice slide for him. Quake was quite suprised that Ice actually still move like, the way he moved was not even slower at all. Ice was in full of energy. He wasted no time to prepare himself to defend as he was thinking.

"Ice Bow!" Ice summoned his bow and leapt from his slide, now was above Quake and aimed his arrow horizontally at Quake as he made a flip in the air without hesitation.

The rest just watched it happened as Ice was charging forwards in this quick. Quake though he would aim it on his upper part, it was landed on his legs instead.

He was little distracted by it but guess what? It was too late and the table had turned back immediately.

"Team Boboiboy and Nezuko have passed! All matches for Class 1A's practical exams have been completed!"

Eh? Wait, what? Quake finally looked up properly, found himself being arrested, despised his Quake Fists were on his way.

"Wait, what about- EH?!" Cyclone and Blaze saw Ectoplasm at their back, was also arrested.

"How silly of you instead, Quake," Ice perfectly landed as soon as he finished his job. He let out a small grin as he was the one who do all the handcuffs instead of Quake.

Clap! Clap! Clap! "Bravo! Ice, bravo! I knew that you also will notice this, unlike Thunderstorm who overlooked this small yet important detail," Solar clapped his hands whiling walking to them.

"... Hah?!" Thunderstorm spat as he looked at Solar.

And there was The Trio Troublemaker, Thorn slowly regained his energy, alongside with Nezuko, was left confused. They didn't know what happened.

A little flashback for Nezuko when they left those two teams behind. Quake immediately (mercifully) slammed Thorn against the wall but luckily Ice was there. Quake immediately hand chopped Ice on the neck and trapped them both. Nezuko had no idea what happened but before she could react, she saw an attack coming towards her...

Quake mumbled that he had to discuss with Ectoplasm quickly first, left the three of them behind, lied weakly on the ground.

"... Thorn... Nezuko- ouch," Ice groaned as he tried to get up.

Nezuko, who happened to fake her unconscious, suprised that Ice also faked his unconscious. It seemed like it was only her to respond, meant that Thorn was the one who fell unconscious instead.

"Nezuko, I snatched... these before he could... notice earlier," Ice panted for the air while holding out something on his hands, made Nezuko's face lit up a bit. She then processed to make a small smile.

Back to the scene, Quake just laughed as he couldn't believe he just outsmarted by Ice. What a miracle. He went to ruffle Ice's hair, same with Solar's and complimenting them in his Mama mode. He processed complimenting the rest and apologized. The rest didn't mind at all as he was the one who had a special role. Thorn happily grabbed Quake's cap and put it on him.

Actually, Ectoplasm should owe an apology from Solar instead. He decided to ignore it and laughed it off. Boboiboy decided to call it a day and reverted back.

Phew, that was tiring. He almost spaced out, all thanks to Nezuko if she didn't catch him right there.

That was it. Everyone, except Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari and Ashida had passed their practical exams. Little did they know that Midoriya was rested in infimary roon instead of in monitor room, spectated their match.

---

A/N: Finally, bbb has his spotlight. Now it's time for Nezuko for her spotlight :)

Anyways, today was my DAY! NO HW ONLINE AT ALL YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Into the next chapter, ENCOUNTER!
Btw, you guys should watch a little part for bnha s2 episode 25 and 26. It was Himiko Toga and Dabi's showtime! (I skipped this part in next chapter)

(1780 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.