SETH (Book Four)

Od authormsdevera

Everyone has a dark past where you can never run from it. Theresa Young goes by the name of Terry may have le... Více

Author's Note
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
ANNOUCEMENTS
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
ANNOUNCEMENTS
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
ANOUNCEMENT!
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
ANNOUNCEMENT
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
ANNOUNCEMENT
FIFTY

EPILOGUE

238 7 1
Od authormsdevera

"Mom, hurry up!" Poppy says as she takes my hand once we arrive at Thea's house.

"Alright, slow down," I giggled.

It's been four months since the end of Eva and the Order. I was quarantined in the agency after I inhaled the virus. I was kept inside a large empty glass room with only a bed, a set of tables and chairs, and a private facility. Odin's medical researchers tested out how such a virus can cause a person to go wildly mad and have no clue who they were hurting. It took a while as I kept getting angry and the drugs they had given me were on and off. Being inside a glass cage had kept me away from my loved ones.

Each one of my friends had visited me, especially Seth and Poppy. They were happy I was alive but sad I couldn't give them a hug especially being in the arms of my man. I stayed in solitude during the last four months and had no-close contact. Seth has been visiting me mostly every day. Some days, he wouldn't show, but thanks to Kendall, I have a table to FaceTime him and the others without having them travel back and forth just to see me. Also, let Seth and his brothers stay home because I got the sense the Medical Department was filled up with female staff. A quarter of them are married, and half of them aren't part of the department. They were eye candy on the boys who made the girls uncomfortable, and I can understand how Seth and his brothers are hot.

Speaking of Kendall, she gave the news to Gunnar, and he was very excited to have a  child.  He showed me a list of crazy names Kendall did not live with, but they debated depending on gender. I'm happy for them.

Dr. Warner and his team finally made a breakthrough in creating a cure to fight off the virus. I was given a few days to recover and see if any symptoms from the drug took effect against the virus. I had a slight headache and a fever, but those are minor symptoms after the shot, and I'm cured.

I didn't have the urge to go crazy and attack someone to vent my anger. Four months later, I was outside in the open air, feeling relieved and free.

I'm free.

The Order is gone, and Eva is no more.

I can finally live my life the way I wanted.

"Terry!" Effie charged at me once Poppy opened the door. She wraps her arms around my neck. "Welcome back!"

I smile. "Thanks, it's good to be back."

"Welcome back, Terry!"

I see familiar faces all gathered, welcoming me back home. I see balloons and a welcoming banner hung on the wall. I never felt this happy well; seeing Seth and having my daughter back in my life could only mean one word.

Home.

This feels so nice to be with a loved one.

"Thanks, guys."

Then Logan approached up, carrying two bundles in both arms wrapped in blankets, one pink and one blue.

"Terry, I want you to meet your niece and nephew," Effie takes the baby wrapped in pink. "That little one is Lucian, and this baby girl is Diana. Since Thea has Jacob named after our dad, I named my daughter after my mom."

I look at the precious little girl snuggling in her pink blanket. The eyes are closed, wondering if she has Effie's gray-blue eyes or Logan's cerulean blue eyes. Either one of these twins is already beautiful. I pulled on a broad smile as my eyes grew teary.

"I'm sorry," wiping my eyes as I looked at my daughter. "She reminded me of when Poppy was born."

The red blush color on Diana's cheek reminded me of Poppy when she was born, how she fits in my arm as she rubbed her tiny fisted arms over her face in such a cute way like how Diana is doing.

"She's beautiful - they are beautiful," I tell her with a bright smile on my face.

"They are so Logan, and I decided that you be their godmother."

I blink at her, surprised. "Wha- huh?"

Effie giggles. "We want you and Seth to be their godparents. Seth already agreed to it one hundred percent. So...?"

I stare at her for a while as I'm still stunned. I see Seth in the kitchen with a smile, then flash a wink. A wave of mixed emotions spread through my body as I widened a wry smile, and more tears conjured from my eyes. "I'll be honored."

"Thank you, Terry," Effie pulled me into a light hug, not wanting to squish her newborn daughter. "You and Seth are going to make great godparents."

The party continued as I held little Diana and Lucian in my arms. Effie is with Zara playing in the sandbox with Leo, Jacob, and Ramsey while Poppy supervises as the older child of the group. Although it was my party, I decided to spend quality time with my two godchildren.

I hear a soft knock and turn to bring a smile to my face once Seth pops his head. "Hey."

"Hey," I whispered, not wanting to make a sound with the twins in my arms.

"Effie said you will be here," he approaches, then plants a kiss on the top of my hair. "You hair grew."

I didn't notice until I was out of quarantined. My hair grew up to my shoulder, and I could finally see myself as a woman when I looked in the mirror. "Yup."

"Not planning to cut it?" he asked, then outstretched his arms out, wanting to hold one of the twins as I shook my head.

I handed Lucian to him while I kept Diana in my arms. She squirms about to wake, but I rock her and hum a lullaby to her back to sleep.

"You're a natural at this."

I poke Diana's nose and softly chuckle. Then it hit me; before I left the agency, Dr. Warner chased me and gave me a report. It had details and results of my health while kept in a glass box. I had shown signs of another heartbeat.

I was pregnant, but this time I lost her or him.

I turn around to face the window. I held back the tears; the emotion running through me had changed from happiness to sorrow. I was pregnant while fighting my way and hunting down Eva, but Warner told me I'd already lost my baby once the virus entered my body and was sprayed on my face killing the fetus.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

I sniffle, bringing back my thoughts about Seth and my child. If I told him about our child who can never be brought into the world, I had questions in my head, would he hate me? Will he stop loving me? Am I a heartless mother who didn't care about her child...again?"

Diana is fast asleep as I drop to place her back in the crib. I didn't turn to face Seth and answer him because I didn't want him to see me in pain.

But he has to know.

To know I was careless and the worst person he had ever loved.

"Terry, baby," I grip the crib gate tight as I feel his presence. Seth put Lucian down in his crib. "Terry, what's the matter?"

"I don't know what you are talking about?" I look away and secretly wipe my nose.

"Ever since you arrived, you've been avoiding everyone, including me. Are you still unwell?" he asked, worried. "Should I call Warner?"

"No!" I raised my voice but froze, remembering the twins were asleep. I close my eyes and inhale sharply before releading a loaded chunk of stressing air out. "Sorry, I just..."

"Terry," his hands clamp on my shoulder, forcefully turning me around to face him. "What is going on?"

It's no use hiding it from him.

This emotional feeling just hit me like a tidal wave as I burst out crying, leaning against his chest using his shirt as a tissue.

"Terry, babe, what's the matter?" Seth snaked around my waist, pulling close as he used one hand to rub my back.

I couldn't collect the words I wanted to start with because tears continued to leave my eyes, and my throat was clogged, making me lose my voice.

The music outside thumps the walls in the room while Seth and I embrace each other I calm down before I can speak. It took fifteen minutes to settle and blow my nose on Seth's shirt.

"Have you calmed down?" Seth whispers.

I nod my head and pull myself apart from his now-wet shirt. "I'm sorry."

"I have plenty of shirts," he chuckles; he reaches to brush a strain of my hair out of my warm and moist face from crying. "Now, will you tell me what is going on?"

I sniffled and kept my head down. "Can you promise me something?"

"Of course."

I bite my lower lip and gaze up at his cerulean blue eyes. "Please, don't get mad at me."

"I will never get mad at you," sounding promising. My heart is racing, and the nerves are kicking in.

"After I was cured, I was allowed to leave."

"Okay."

"Dr. Warner stopped me and handed me my health results, and it seemed while I was quarantined and given drug supplements to suppress the virus from turning me into a psycho killer," I tilt my eyes and gaze at his neck. I reached up and caressed his neck. The image of myself wrapping my hands around Seth's neck clicked in my mind. I still feel guilty for almost killing him.

Seth takes my hand. "Stop thinking about it and continue."

I nod and exhale. "Everything was found; luckily, the cured they made killed the virus, but there was something else on that paper."

I lowered my head and closed my eyes shut so tight this was stressful.

"Terry."

My breathing starts to get shaky. "Dr. Warner explained that I..."

"You what?"

I left his arms and back away, hugging myself as my back hit the empty wall, preventing me from going further from Seth. "You are going to hate me."

"Babe, I love you." He breathes. "Why would I hate you?"

"You will hate me for what I've done."

"Terry-"

"Once you know, you will stop the love and leave me."

Seth took at least five steps forward and stood before me, grabbing my hands before I went insane. "Whatever you have done, I will never leave you. I love you too much. If you had killed someone accidentally, then there's got to be a reason?"

My eyes got teary again as I looked up at him. "Seth...I killed my child. Our child."

Seth stared at me and dropped my hands before taking a step, distancing between us.

"Seth..." I sob, hugging my stomach. "I am so sorry."

He didn't say a word as I continued to let out the guilt and sorrows. "Dr. Warner found out I was a few days pregnant. I didn't know I had a child. The symptoms weren't there; the morning sickness, the cravings, or any other symptoms of being pregnant. I felt nothing. Warner told me it's common for most women, and this would be my second child."

I was devastated by the news, and I never noticed any changes in my body. I lost my baby the day I took down Eva. Once I inhaled the virus, the virus had already taken effect in my body, killing the fetus, who was only a few days old. The fetus hasn't even started to take shape. I wouldn't know if I'm having a boy or girl.

"Seth, I killed our child," I sniffle, looking away to avoid the look on Seth's face. I had encountered plenty of people, and the show of fear wasn't in my vocabulary. I killed because it's my job, but when it comes to Seth's disappointed expression, everything inside me grows cold and reminds me of my days in the Order.

While I grieve in pain, suffering alone. I drop down and hug my legs to hide from crying. I didn't want Seth to see me like this and gaze at his face while he hated me.

"Terry," Seth says as he tries to pull my arm away, but I shove him off.

"No, I don't want to see you."

"Baby, please."

"No!" I lifted my head and saw how calm he was, and there were no signs of anger or hatred. "Why aren't you mad at me? I'm a monster. I killed my child," drop my head again and cried.

"Terry, please, baby look at me," he finally pulled my arms away, but I had my face looking out. "Babe, look at me."

I want to keep looking away, but I don't want to ignore Seth all night and surely don't want anyone to enter the room and see what is happening. I slowly turn my head and lift my head. The expression I expect from Seth should be anger, but he had tears.

"Baby." I reach to wipe my tears away. "It breaks my heart to see you like this."

I inhaled, sucking in the mucus that was about to come out. "You don't hate me?"

"Why would I hate you?"

"Haven't you been listening?" I spat but didn't raise my voice. "Our child, who couldn't see the world died because of me."

"Yes, I heard you the first time."

"Then...why aren't you mad?" I ask curiously. He's taking this too easy. I rise from the floor. "You should hate me. Leave me and never speak to me again. I know how much you wanted a child with me, and so do I."

"Terry," grab my shoulder to calm me down. "I'm not mad or hate you."

"But-"

"Listen to me." Seth inhaled, then released a deep breath through his nose. "I was stunned not about our child's death, but we had a child together." I wanted to speak, but he kept my mouth shut with his hand.

"Let me finish, I was also devastated, but I don't blame you. Of course, I was a bit upset you had to risk yourself four months ago when you went to kill your mom, but it isn't your fault. You found out too late."

"But...our child..." I say, my voice croaked as my eyes got teary again.

Seth takes my hand in his and then pulls me to his chest. "I know. I'm saddened we can't bring a child into the world this time. God is telling us we aren't ready."

I tilt my head and rest my chin on his chest, looking up at him. "But I want to have a child with you and have Poppy have a little brother or sister."

His chest rumbled with laughter. "Poppy is fine with having little cousins around to look after. I know she will understand that we may plan to give her a sibling to take care of."

I lay my head on his chest, where his heartbeat sync with mine. "You're right."

"See, we may have lost a child, but let's take our time and start all over after you say 'I do,'" Seth kissed my head. I wrap my arms around him.

I never felt so relieved and even in more love with this man. Once he learned about the baby, I feared he would leave me, but he took it well. He's even willing to take it slow and marry me traditionally before we consummate on our honeymoon. I know Poppy is happy with her little cousins around, and I know she will be a great big sister to her future brother or sister. Sadly, she will have to wait.

"Dr. Warner told me although I've been cured, it will take a year for my organs and women's parts to be cleansed. I just need to take the pills he gave me." I tell him while looking up.

"I don't mind waiting for a year. We can have ours next after my brother and Thea's wedding next year."

I furrow my brows. "You know that it takes almost a year to plan a wedding, right?"

"I promise you a glamourous wedding, no matter how much it costs."

"Odin is willing to pay for everything."

Seth then let out a distressed air from his mouth as I giggled. "Good, because weddings are expensive."

I shake my head and roll my eyes. "So, you will not make a small contribution to your wedding?"

"Well..." Seth reaches behind his back and digs inside the pocket of his jean. "Does this count?"

My eyes blink at the large diamond gold ring right between my eyes. Then Seth went down on his knee, and my heart almost pulled out.

"Theresa Young," he says with my hand in his. "I never met a woman like you in my life. Sure I've been with plenty, but none of them had captured my heart. Before we met, I was confused about whether I liked men, men with beautiful faces like a fairy. I admired you so much for being the badass woman who looks good in black tight leather jeans."

I smile and giggle at the same time.

"Besides being a badass, you are a brave and strong independent woman who put others before yourself. I worry about your job of being a hitman, but I will not get in the way of that because it's a part of who you are and the woman I love. So, to seal the deal, will you marry me, Terry Young?"

I was already tearing up, and the emotions of thrilled I couldn't contain myself. This man, who understands me more and I love so profoundly, proposed to me in a cheesy yet romantic way in a nursery room with two sleeping babies as our witnesses.

"Yes," nodding my head. "Yes, I will marry you."

Seth pulled up a bright smile, overwhelmed, and slipped the ring through my finger. I gleamed at the diamond on top of the ringlet. Then jumped in his arms as we locked our lips together. We kept our lips together, slipping our tongues through our mouths. I let out a moan as it made Seth growl through his throat. He grabs my ass and lifts me. I wrap my legs around his waist, deepening our kiss. I can feel his thing harden as he grinds over my itchy pussy.

"I love you," he pulls apart from our lips and says in a husky whisper.

"I love you, too."

We processed without making out kiss when the door opened. "Terry, why are you - Whoa! Okay."

My heart jumped, and I realized that Seth and I had almost had sex on the nursery room floor. I jumped off of Seth as we both straightened ourselves.

"You two know this is a nursery where babies sleep, not make one, right?"

I blush and look around the room, avoiding eye contact with Thea as Seth clears his throat.

Thea giggles and crosses her arms. "Anyways, I came up here to see how Terry is doing but seeing how you two almost gone to second base means I should have knocked."

"Sorry, Thea."

"No worries," flung her hand. "But remember to do your business in another room without sleeping babies."

"Got it," Seth cleared another throat, making me read even more.

Thea claps her hands. "Okay, now that I see, Terry is fine, and Seth must have been horny since she has been quarantined for four months. Seth, I know your dick misses Terry."

Seth let out a groan, rolling his eyes as I giggle.

"Oh, don't give me that look. You've been acting like a baby and crying for Terry."

"Thea?" he groaned. "Way to ruin my image in front of Terry."

I smile.

"Don't argue with me, Seth. Because I have two tickets here where we are going, you and Terry can have all the fun you want," Thea handed us two airline tickets to Maui.

"Hawaii?"

"Yeah," Thea says in a cheery pitch. "Before my wedding next year, Rex and I decided to celebrate our engagement in Hawaii. Grandpa already had booked each room for us in his hotel."

"Poppy and the children?" Seth asked.

"All taken care of. They will be staying with grandpa in his estate in London with maids and butlers to serve them. Can you believe it? Their servant. Although it would be rough for Effie to leave the twins early, we changed the plan to go next month."

"I had one maid," I confessed. "Her name was Gloria, sweet old lady, and she makes the best blueberry pie."

"We are leaving next month. And Terry, I know you just got out of quarantined but going with us to Hawaii may relax you more, and grandpa had given you a month off after the whole thing with your psychotic mother."

"How long are we staying there?" Seth looks down at the airline tickets.

"Two weeks; staying in a hotel, relaxing on the beach maybe see sharks, visit the boys' hometown, and then planned a party on a private yacht. Sounds fun, right?"

Seth and I share a look. It would be nice to travel and see where Seth grew up. I turn to Thea, then slip my arm around Seth's. "Sounds great. I'm excited about this trip."

"Great!" Thea jumped but realized she was in the nursery room. She tips her toes to look at the two sleeping twins as they sleep soundly. "Sorry. Now that I have given you your tickets. Both of you come down and join the party." She ran off, leaving Seth and me alone again.

Another share of look at each other, we burst out laughing silently, not waking the twins up.

"So, shall we give the good news to everyone?" Seth asked and held my hand with the ring and planted a kiss.

"I'm ready when you are?"

Seth and I walked out of the room and went downstairs to share the good news, and while I shared this special moment with the people I loved and cared about, the words from Eva had suddenly come to mind after she shot herself, still floating in my brain without an answer making me scared and worried.

"Although those were just errands given by the higher up, the real fun will soon begin."

~Fin~

It's completed!

Thank you all who went with me on this journey to write SETH. I can't believe it took me a year to finish this story. I'm sadden that this story is over and I really enjoyed writing it but the exciting part is writing REX's story. I know I said I will have the first few chapters up for REX after Mother's Day, but decided to have it up a week after the holiday. I will be out of town with my family to celebrate mother's day so, no writting for a week.

Thank you all so much for the love and support of the Wolfe Brothers Series. I hope you all follow my other journey for LUNA RISING on wattpad and also for my other werewolf story, BEASTLY CURSED, which is not on Wattpad but Webnovel. It would be helpful you can support that story, its under screen processing that has to go through so I can have it under a contract; only four chapters are up. I don't know if I'm allowed to announced it but they havent said anything. Click or copied the link below to start reading four chapters of BEASTLY CURSED.

https://www.webnovel.com/book/beastly-cursed_23046315206012205Thank you all once again and hope you all have a wonderful day.

HAPPY READING and see you on the next Wolfe Brothers novel - REX.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

688K 23.7K 26
BOOK 1 IN THE 'I MARRIED..' series Kai Jacobson, the youngest son of CIA agent Landon Jacobson and former model Monica Martin. He ran from home at th...
160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1.7M 52.9K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
460 91 25
Felicia Simmons is a woman that just wants her freedom. After her divorce with a real estate mogul, she sets out to raise her teenage son and find th...