Natasha Romanoff x Daughter O...

By ImFuck3dup

One shots of Black widow and her daughter ⚠️TW⚠️ Some one-shots may include sensitive content I will put a... More

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐕𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐫
𝐕𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
A/N
Hoes ate toeesss
HI PEOPLE!!!! I live u alm so much you beautifil ppl
Bad news
A/N
Comic con (A/N)
Heyyy biyches
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤!

Heart transplant A/N

1.6K 19 8
By ImFuck3dup

My sister just got approved for a heart and liver transplant after 16 years in the hospital. I am literally crying. She doesn't know it yet but we are going to tell her. We have to be at the hospital tonight she is going to have the surgery. She is going to be okay, she is so strong and badass. I will probably not update for a long time. I love you all so much. I can't believe this is happening. Wish us luck.

UPDATE
we didn't get the heart. It was having back to back arrhythmia's so they didn't give it to us. But it's also kind of good she didn't because if she had got that heart she would've died.

UPDATE 2
Hey guys so sorry i haven't updated the stories. My sister finally got the transplant and it was all good but she went into cardiac arrest so due to the lack of oxygen she has Brain damage now and can't respond or really move at all. She will get better  it's just going to take time and work but she will get there. So like I was saying I'm sorry for not posting because I've been at the hospital but I promise to try to update at least this week. Thanks so much guys for understanding. Love you guys sm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 5.1K 59
one shots of natasha romanoff's daughter<3 all one shot titles are songs:)
10K 295 20
Okay so I suppose you've come here from my oneshots but If you don't here is a quick introduction; Alena Lubov Romanoff-Rogers is Natashas and Stev...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

158K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 60.1K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...