Stuck On Stupid || l r h *ON...

Galing kay futurecals

"I don't hate you," I promised, "I swear I don't." "It just hurts too much to be around you right now." ____... Higit pa

1 || School
2 || Flirting
3 || Prom Night
4 || Change
5 || New girl
6 || Explain
7 || Party
8 || Sorry
9 || Blood
10 || Truth
11 || Hospital & Sorry
12 || Fun
13 || Adopt
14 || Plan
15 || Have the balls
16 || Family time
17 || News
18 || Hospital
19 || First day of school
20 || Amnesia
21 || Ignorance
22 || I don't hate you
23 || Crying
24 || Date
25 || Places
26 || Problem
NOT AN UPDATE
27 || Airport
NOT AN UPDATE
28 || "Answer me, Scarlett"
29 || Are we wasting time?
31 || Uh oh
32 || Telling
33 || Day one
34 || Day two
35 || Day three

30 || Shopping

44 2 0
Galing kay futurecals

•Luke•

"I'll meet you back here." My mom said and walked away. I sighed and walked away too.

My mom brought me to go shop with her at Westfield. I don't even know what to do here. So instead of just sitting without doing nothing, I insisted to follow her.

44 days. 44 days leaving my own country. 44 days without her in my arms. 44 days without my little girl. 44 days without the boys. I just miss them so much. We bRely call each other or skype. I don't want to think about this or i'll cry in a freaking shopping mall.

I saw a jewelry shop and I headed towards it. As I went in, the staffs greeted me 'welcome' and i smiled at them. I duck my head down to look at the beautiful accessories they have. I walked towards the Sapphire stones. It was beautiful. I decided to buy a bracelet for Zara. She said she loves blue just like me.

"Excuse me, can I have the bracelet.?" I said as I pointed to the bracelet . She nodded and took the bracelet and showed it to me. I examined the bracelet and nodded to the lady, telling her that I'm buying it. I headed towards the Crystal Quartz stones and I look for a necklace. I saw a red crystal quartz stone and I decided to buy that for Scarlett.

I paid for the two jewelries and went out from the store and waited for my mom at the same place before.
__________

"How the fuck did you do that?" She exclaimed.

I chuckled, "I don't know, it's my talent." I said as I wiggled my eyebrows faster.

"Yeah, yeah okay," She said as she rolled her eyes. I smiled goofily at her and she chuckled.

"I bought you something but it's a surprise." I said.

"WHAT? What is it cmon tell me!" She said as she dragged the word 'me'. I shook my head and smirked. She stick up her middle finger at me and I fake gasped.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" She asked.

"I don't know, probably just sitting here in the apartment." I shrugged.

"I think i'll be alone at home too." She said.

"I've got to go, Luke, I love you so much babe." She smiled and send me a blow a kiss.

"I love you too, so so much." I said and did the same thing.

She ended the Skype and I sighed as I closed my laptop and put it aside. I grab the covers and pulled it to cover myself. Soon, after a lot of thinking, I drifted off to sleep.

Is she going to stay?

We'll see about that.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

101K 2.9K 33
(Y/N) (L/N) a new student. She got bullied at her last school, because of her voice. Because of the bullying she diceded to stop talking, even if she...
41.8K 1.2K 23
Luke Hemmings is a popular boy in High school. Everyone loves him and others wish to be him. Everyone, including boys, thinks he's the hottest thing...
488 6 32
"Lucy listen to me! Everything is going to be ok. Trust me" "Calum... I can't trust you. He's already ruined my life before so how do I know you won'...
158K 3.6K 39
Dani has been through a lot her whole life. Being bullied for almost 8 years, divorce, and shielding herself away from the world. She only has one fr...