5 || New girl

Scarlett

Today's a very awkward day for me. I saw Luke today with his football mates. But I attend to ignore him.

I walked towards Ashton's lunch table. "Hi." I smiled, Ashton patted the spot beside him and asked me to sit with him which I hesitantly did.

"So how's your night, love?" He asked. Love, he's such a sweet boy. How come Luke said that he's a bad guy if he's the opposite?

"Great." I smiled as he pecked my cheek. I looked around and my eyes stopped at the sight of Luke. He was staring at me, the look on his eyes were full of sadness.

I don't know why I felt guilty. I sighed and told Ashton I'll be right back. I walked towards Luke whom still staring at me.

"Hi." I mumbled. He sighed.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry for last night.." I muttered, looking down at my feet.

"It's fine.. I get it" He replied.

Before I could speak a girl wearing a cheerleading uniform, skipping towards me and Luke.

"Hey Lukey!" She cheered. Lukey? Seriously?

"Hey Kyla" Luke hugged her. A new girl huh? See, he's still a douche.

"I've got to go, bye" I said and walked away.

"You lied." I whispered, even tho no one can hear it.
__________

I stepped inside my dad's car and sighed. I don't know why I'm upset that Luke found a 'new' one. I shouldn't be upset about it.

"How's school?" My dad asked. I shrugged, "Okay.. I guess"

He nodded understandingly. I rested my head against the window and just look outside as we passed by the houses and buildings.

A few minutes later, we have arrived. I walked out and walked inside the house.

"How's school, honey?" My mom asked.

"Why do you guys always have to asked me about how was school? It was fine okay?" I snapped and ran upstairs to my room.

I jumped on my bed and groaned on the pillow. I heard my door opened and a small footsteps walking towards my bed, I knew who it is.

"What do you want Jonathan?" I mumbled through the pillow.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine!"

"Nope, you're not." He said bluntly. I turned my head to look at him, raising my eyebrows.

"Is it about a boy?" He asked, folding his arms.

"Just leave me alone for awhile please?" I asked calmly. He sighed and walked outside without any word.

I groaned loudly through the pillow. I decided to text Luke, so I took my phone out from my pocket and texted him.

To Luke:

Hi

From Luke:

Hi

To Luke:

So uh.. New girl huh?

From Luke:

Yeah

To Luke:

Oh.

From Luke:

Why?

To Luke:

Nothing, um, why her?

From Luke:

Because you hate me, you think I'm a douche or a dick. You don't like me. You don't trust me. You won't believe me. And I know that I won't have a chance with you, so why would I wait if I knew that's going to happen? That's why.

To Luke:

I'm sorry, can you come over please? I need to talk to you...

From Luke:

Alright, what's your address?

With that, I texted him my address and I waited for him to come.

✖️✖️✖️

A/N: Hi!

Oooo Scarlett's jealoussss

I love my readers, I love my followers, I love everyone!

Okay that's all for now!

Byee my amiga cheetahs x

- Ziqs x