31 || Uh oh

*2 days later*
•Scarlett•

"Calum! stop tickling me!" I said between laughters.

Calum was bored at home and he called me and asked if I'm doing anything today but gladly I'm not doing anything. Zara went with Jonathan and my mom to go shopping. Zara and Jonathan went well, they communicate everyday. Zara will always bring Jonathan to play Barbie with her but Jonathan always told her that playing his PS3 would be a lot more fun. I was left alone with Calum tonight. Ashton was with Harry at his football game. Michael's in his man cave, obviously.

"Never! Haha" Calum exclaimed and chuckled. He suddenly stopped and I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"Now what?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I need to get my stuffs for awhile, wanna join?" He asked and without hesitant, I nodded.

He grabs his keys and I put on my Vans. I was already wearing a high-wasted shorts with my black 'FCUK' crop top. I locked the door to my house as we wen out. I sat down at the passenger seat as Calum sat at the driver's seat obviously. The car ride was full of us singing to some of his CD. When we've arrived to our destination, I realized it was a big house. He stopped the car, "Wait here." Calum ordered and I nodded.

I watched him as he knocked on the door and it reveals a huge tattooed-muscley man. My eyes widened. What the hell is Calum doing with this guy? The man gave him a box and they shake hands. Calum went back in to the car and put the box at the back seat. Me, being the nosy I am, I asked him, "What's that?"

"Oh, it's just my new Nike shoes." He smiled and backed away the car from the house's front porch. "Oh, did you order it online or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, i ordered it last week, and they mailed it up to my friend's house," He smiled. "Your friend is so muscley and there's a lot of tattoos on his arm." I said and he chuckled, "That's not my friend, Scarlett. The man was his dad."

"Oh."

He chuckled and asked, "Do you want to go and get ice cream?" I nodded. He continued to drive to the ice cream shop. My phone vibrated and I checked to see who it is.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe."

"Luke! How are you babe?" I asked, smiling widely even though he can't see me.

"I'm fine, how about you?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Oh."

"Luke, what's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nothing, i just... i just miss you, and i'm homesick." He mumbled.

"I miss you too, Luke." I sighed. It's getting harder then I thought. Everyday, it's getting hard for me to NOT miss Luke. I tried my best not to forget about him. Everyday i tried to call him but I always disturbed him from his sleep and it sucks, I'm telling you. Last two days ago, we skyped and when he told me that he bought something for me, I can't even sleep that night. I kept on thinking what he bought for me.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked.

"I'm going out with Calum, he needs to get something." I said and there was silent for a few second.

"oh."

I didn't know what to say next so I coughed awkwardly. "Where are you right now?"

"I'm at the apartment, don't feel like going anywhere." He said, his voice was different.

"Oh, I got to go Luke, call me when I get home yeah?" I asked softly.

"Alright, bye, I love you." He said and make a kissing sound.

"I love you too." I smiled even though he can't see me.

He hung up and I sighed. Calum turned to look at me and he raised his eyebrows, "Is that Luke?"

I nodded and he slowly nodded and turning his gaze back to the road. I really do miss Luke. I kept on imagining him being in my arms while I sleep on his chest. I miss his little snores and the way he snuggled his head to my pillow even though he has his own pillow. I miss the way he wrapped his arms around my belly, and his legs wrapped around my legs. I remembered, when I slowly slipped myself out from the bed, he would always grabs my wrist and pulled me back to the bed.

"Do you miss him?" I snapped out off my thoughts and looked at Calum.

"Yeah, I do." I mumbled.

"Me too, also the boys." He weakly smiled and I slowly nodded.

We came back to my house and Calum insisted to go back home late. My mom, Jonathan and Zara isn't here yet, I guess they're having fun. I collapsed to my couch and waited for Calum to sit down beside me. He sat down beside me and both of us we're staring at each other. I looked at his light brown eyes that were scintillate. His eyes flicked to my lips then my eyes.

The next thing I know is that I regretted doing it. I don't know why I did it. What makes me did it? My boyfriend whom was not here would be mad if I told him. He'll hate me.

He'll think I cheated him.

He'll think that I don't love him.

I kissed Calum.