29 || Are we wasting time?

*six weeks later*
Luke

"Mom, i'm tired, you can go ahead, i'll just stay here with Ben." I sighed as I lay down on my bed.

"Okay sweetheart, anything you want before we leave?" She asked.

"Just buy me a packet of Dr. Peppers that's it."

"Alright, we're leaving now." She said and walked out of my room.

Six weeks. Six weeks without Scarlett. Six weeks without Zara. Six weeks without the boys. I miss them. Scarlett is feeling well now. She eats now. She told me that she had fun with the boys at her BBQ night last week. She told me that the boys missed me so much and they wanted to Skype, and we did. Calum got a blonde highlight on his front hair, Michael dyed his hair again it's now the color red. It looks good on him. Well, Ashton got a new glasses, and his hair is still short. Zara, my beautiful little girl. She's turning 4 years old in two weeks. She was upset that I won't be there for her 'Zara's Bowling Party'.

I grab my phone from the table and pressed Scarlett's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe." I smiled, even though she can't see me.

"Oh my God Luke! Finally you called me, i was getting worried there."

I chuckled, "I miss you."

"I miss you too." She sighed.

"How's the boys and Zara?" I asked, feeling upset.

"They're fine, the boys are her with me, they wanted to play with Zara today, how's London?" She asked.

"London's fine, we get to explore Big Ben and shit,"

"Oh, how's your aunt?"

"She's feeling about okay now, but still in a coma." I sighed.

There was silent between us. And i sighed, "Are we wasting time? Talking on a broken line..."

"No, no Luke."

"I haven't seen your face in ages, it feels like we're as close as strangers."

"Luke, what are you doing?" I can feel she's panicking.

"On the phone i can tell that you want to move on," I mumbled.

"Luke, stop!" She cried.

"Through the tears i can hear that I shouldn't have gone,"

"Luke! you went there to see your aunt!"

"Everyday it gets harder to stay away from you, so tell me are we wasting time? talking on a broken line, im telling you I haven't seen your face in ages, it feels like we're as close as strangers," I quivered.

"Luke, please stop, we're not wasting our time and I don't want to move on please Luke," She cried.

"Six weeks, since i've been away, i know you're saying everything has change, and im afraid that i might be losing you.."

"Luke! you're not going to lose me! i'm still here, and i know i said everything has change but please dont give up Luke!"

"I love you, i've got to go." I sighed.

"I love you too Luke, always." she said and hung up.