30 || Shopping

•Luke•

"I'll meet you back here." My mom said and walked away. I sighed and walked away too.

My mom brought me to go shop with her at Westfield. I don't even know what to do here. So instead of just sitting without doing nothing, I insisted to follow her.

44 days. 44 days leaving my own country. 44 days without her in my arms. 44 days without my little girl. 44 days without the boys. I just miss them so much. We bRely call each other or skype. I don't want to think about this or i'll cry in a freaking shopping mall.

I saw a jewelry shop and I headed towards it. As I went in, the staffs greeted me 'welcome' and i smiled at them. I duck my head down to look at the beautiful accessories they have. I walked towards the Sapphire stones. It was beautiful. I decided to buy a bracelet for Zara. She said she loves blue just like me.

"Excuse me, can I have the bracelet.?" I said as I pointed to the bracelet . She nodded and took the bracelet and showed it to me. I examined the bracelet and nodded to the lady, telling her that I'm buying it. I headed towards the Crystal Quartz stones and I look for a necklace. I saw a red crystal quartz stone and I decided to buy that for Scarlett.

I paid for the two jewelries and went out from the store and waited for my mom at the same place before.
__________

"How the fuck did you do that?" She exclaimed.

I chuckled, "I don't know, it's my talent." I said as I wiggled my eyebrows faster.

"Yeah, yeah okay," She said as she rolled her eyes. I smiled goofily at her and she chuckled.

"I bought you something but it's a surprise." I said.

"WHAT? What is it cmon tell me!" She said as she dragged the word 'me'. I shook my head and smirked. She stick up her middle finger at me and I fake gasped.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" She asked.

"I don't know, probably just sitting here in the apartment." I shrugged.

"I think i'll be alone at home too." She said.

"I've got to go, Luke, I love you so much babe." She smiled and send me a blow a kiss.

"I love you too, so so much." I said and did the same thing.

She ended the Skype and I sighed as I closed my laptop and put it aside. I grab the covers and pulled it to cover myself. Soon, after a lot of thinking, I drifted off to sleep.

Is she going to stay?

We'll see about that.