Secret

By harithx

Felix have big fat crush on the bad boy of the school, he thought that he never will have a chance with him... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Part 18
19

13.

638 31 3
By harithx

Felix's pov

I wake up and seeing Hyunjin's face so close to mine. I can't help but to smile before snuggling closer to him.

"Hmmm..." he mumbles and pulls me closer in his embrace as he kiss the top of my head. I can't help but my smile widens.

After a while I gently poke his squishy cheek.

"Jinnie... Jinnie... Wake up please... Jinnie..." I whisper as I keep on poking his cheek.

"No... too early Bokkie... Sleep more..." he mumbles sleepily. I can't help but to giggle at his reaction.

"Wake up please... I want to go and eat breakfast... I'm hungry..." I said with a pout. I can see one of his eyes opens before he closes it again.

"No." he said.

"Awwh... Please..." I whine again.

"No." he said as he cutely shakes his head.

"I'll do anything?" I ask.

"Anything?" he asks back. I nod my head in agreement.

"Give me a kiss." He said.

My eyes widen in surprise.

"Here." He said as he shows me his cheek. I can feel my face burning up but a promise is a promise.

I lean close to his face as I'm about to place my lips on his cheek he quickly turn his face towards me making me kiss him on the lips.

My eyes widen in surprise and I quickly pull away before covering my face with my hands.

"Awwhh... thanks for that wake up kiss love..." he coo as he gently pat my head as he knows I'm a sucker to head pats.

"So... food...?" I ask as I peek through my fingers.

He burst out laughing but still nod his head nonetheless.

"Let's go baby!" he said as he stands up with his naked upper body. I can't help but to blush remembering last night.

Flashback.

As Jinnie was cleaning and aiding my wounds, I can't help but to think back to when he said he wanted us to get married.

"Umm... Jinnie..." I call out with a small voice.

"Yes love?" he said as he stops what he was doing and look at me straight in the eyes.

"Umm... about what you said before we go to this mission... was it true about what you were saying?" I ask unsure as I look down at my fingers and begin to fiddle with it.

"Hey,

"Hey, of course it's true. Did you know how hard it was searching for you? I almost gone crazy. I was having a crush on you but I tried to ignore it because I thought you and Bokkie not the same person. I was so conflicted. After I saw your ring than I can confirm it was you." He said confidently.

"How did you know? Maybe the ring is not the same as it was in the past? Or maybe I could've found it somewhere." I ask sceptical.

"Love, you was genuinely look sad while looking at the ring as if you didn't remember anything and the ring was something precious for you. I would know it was the ring because I was the one design it love." He said with a small smile.

"Y...You designed it?! How did you get the money to make it?!" I ask shocked.

"Oh... ummm... I ask Chan hyung for help as he have a lot of friends. They helped so that's why. After the ring was made, I made sure the design was burnt so that only two of the rings existed. " he said proudly.

I can't help but to blush.

"Thank you Jinnie for searching for me... eventhough you let other people to use the nickname I gave you..." I said with a pout.

"Hey... you can give me other nickname that only exclusive for you. How about that?" he said as he gently caress my knuckles as he hold my hand.

"Other nicknames? Can I?" I ask with a pout.

"Of course! I would love to have a nickname from you!" he said with a beautiful smile.

"Then.. how about Hyunnie?" I ask.

"Sure!" he said excitedly.

I can't help but to giggle at his excited reaction.

"I'm sorry love for being so cold to you at school just like when we were on the rooftop..." he whisper into my ear as he pull me in for a hug.

"Hey, it's ok! I'm not mad." I try to reassure him.

"You're not mad but I feel like a jerk... I was too stun that I found you. That's why..." he explain with a sad voice.

I pull away from the hug and put his face in the palm of my hands and look him directly in his eyes.

"Listen here Hyunnie... Thank you for coming back and searching for me. It's ok. I was feeling guilty too for liking you back eventhough I was thinking about Sammy. I didn't know Sammy was you too so it's ok. It just proved that our love for each other is real as we fell in love with each other again." I said to him seriously and sincerely.

"Thank you Bokkie..." he whisper before he kiss me straight on my lips.

I was stunned for a few sec before I responded back.

He gently push me back onto the bed and climb ontop of me.

The kiss begin to become more heated.

After a while, both of us pull apart to catch our breath.

"I love you so much Bokkie..." he said sincerely and love through his eyes.

I smile look at him. " I love you more Hyunnie..." I whisper at him. I can see a beautiful smile bloom on his precious lips.

He quickly begin to attack my neck. I can't help but to let out small and soft moan and groan.

"Yes baby, let it all out..." he whisper as he begin to wander down my body.

"Hey, not fair... Why am I the only half naked one? " I whine at him.

"Not my fault you got hurt, love." He tease at me.

I pout at him and turn to look away from him.

I can hear he chuckle on top of me.

"Ok love, I'm sorry ok?" he said before he take off his suit off.

I can't help but to wander looking at his beautiful and perfect body.

"You're so beautiful Hyunnie..." I said as I stare at him.

"You're more beautiful love... especially the freckles... they look like star litter on you gorgeous face and I can't help but to adore them." He said with this dopey smile.

I can feel my face burn in embarrassment. I cover my face as I begin to feel shy as I'm very self conscious of my freckles.

"No need to cover love. Let me love you whole heartedly." He said he begin to mark me.

I can't help but to moan out. He begin give butterfly kisses all over my body.

I begin to writhe under him. I can't help but to moan out louder when he suck on the particular spot on my neck.

"Found it love..." he mumble as he begin to suck harder on that spot and begin to nibble it.

After a while he pulls away.

"So beautiful..." he said as he caress the spot gently. In a swift movement I flip our position. I can see he looks surprise as I sat on top of him before it morphed into a smirk.

"Go on baby, do what you want... Mark me baby..." he said as he gently draw small circle at my waist.

I smile a little and lean to kiss him on his lips.

"Try not to be so loud ok, daddy..." he whisper sensually as I said the word daddy.

I can feel the bulge on my butt begin to grow. He groan out loud.

"You better take care of it baby..." he growl out.

I lean towards him and look at him directly in his eyes.

"Goodluck with your cold shower daddy, that's your punishment for not helping Lixie with the coding earlier." I said cheekily before I quickly run from him and lock myself into my walk in closet.

"Lee Yongbok!!!" he yell out and I can't help but to burst into laughter.

End of flashback

I can't help but to chuckle when remembering the incident last night.

"What are you chuckling about baby?" he asks as he serve me breakfast with a big smile.

"Just remembering last night." I said with a giggle.

"You're so naughty! I had to have a cold shower!" he whine.

"Not my fault! You didn't help me!" I said with a pout.

"Fine. I take the blame. But just remember this baby. I won't let it happen again." He said with a smirk. I smile cutely at him before begin to dig in.

Jeongin's pov

"Innie... Wake up... Innie..." someone said to me softly as they gently shake me to wake up.

"5 more minutes Minnie hyungie..." I mumble as I cuddle closer to the source of warmth.

The person chuckle.

"I'm not Seungmin, Innie. Wake up please." The person said again.

"Can you tell Minnie hyung 5 more minutes..."I mumble out sleepily.

"Why do you have to tell Minnie everything Innie?" the person ask.

"Let me sleep~" I whine out and begin to drift off to dreamland again.

"Ok it's more than 5 minutes now Innie. Wake up, others are waiting." The voice said again.

"Ok..." I mumble out before sitting up while getting the sleep out of my eye with a yawn.

Once I was fully awake I look in front of me and I can see Channie hyung bending towards me with his dimple smile.

I can feel my heart beats faster but I just ignore it. I smile at him.

"Good morning Channie hyung." I said with a smile.

"Good morning, Innie. Let's go and eat breakfast as everyone's waiting for us." He said to me.

I nod my head and stretch a bit.

"I'll go down once I finish washing my face and brushing teeth, ok?" I said to him. He nods in acknowledgement and give some space for me to get down from the bed.

As I was walking to the bathroom I realizes that I'm not in my suit anymore and in someone else's clothes and I realizes that I don't know where I am. I was a bit puzzle.

"It's the door on your right Innie." I can hear Channie hyung said to me.

I let out a quiet ahhh.... And thank him with a smile while looking at him before I continue my journey to the bathroom.

After a while I was done, I walk outside and was surprise to see Channie hyung sitting on the bed while playing with his phone.

"Eh, hyung? Why are you here?" I ask him puzzle.

"Well, do you know where the kitchen is at?" he asks with one brow rise.

"Umm... no..." I mumble with a pout.

"Let's go baby!" he said as he hold my hand and bring me to the kitchen. I can't help but to blush at the sudden touch.

Once we arrives, I quickly run towards Lixie hyung.

"Lixie hyungie!" I call out to him.

"Hey Innie!" he greet me back as he ruffle my hair. I snuggle against him as I sit beside him.

"Uhmm... Jeongin-ah, that's my seat." Hyunjin hyung said.

"Nope. It's mine now! Isn't ot right Lixie hyung?" I said with a pout.

He chuckles looking at me.

"Sure are Innie!" he said as he plays with my hair and give the crown of my head a kiss as I beam at it.

I was pull away from Lixie hyung and Lixie hyung was pull back too.

I was confuse and I look up and I can see Channie hyung have this weird smile and his jaw is clench tightly.

"What's wrong hyung?" I ask him worried.

'Is it because Channie hyung likes Lixie hyung? Of course he does! Who can resists Lixie hyung?' I thought as I can feel my heart break into pieces.

I put on a smile at Channie hyung. "I'll go and search for Minnie hyung, ok Channie hyung?" I ask. Before he can reply me I quickly run away towards the stairs that I just came down from.

When I know I'm far from him I can't help but to clench my t-shirt near my heart.

"You can do it Innie..." I whisper to myself.

"Innie? Are you ok?" I can hear someone said. I look and I can see Minnie hyung. I lit up when seeing him.

"Minnie hyungie!" I yell as I quickly hug him making both of us almost if not for Changbin hyung.

"Woah there! What's wrong Innie?" he asks worriedly.

"Huh? Nothing's wrong. I was searching for you." I said to him as I beam at him. He looks at me sceptical. He looks at Changbin hyung with this knowing look.

Changbin hyung nod his head and give Minnie hyung a peck on the cheek before making his way downstairs.

I can feel my mouth fell in surprise.

"SINCE WHEN?!!!!!" I yell out in surprise with my dolphin voice.

"It has been 2 years Innie. Almost 3 now..." he said truthfully.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I ask

"It's not like that I want to keep it a secret but I didn't want you guys to feel sad or betray like that... but now I know and seeing that you guys are ok, me and Binnie hyung think that we want to be truthful to you guys..." he explain.

I can feel tears brimming in my eyes as I hug Minnie hyung tightly.

"Awwwhhh... hyung... You should've just said something! We won't be mad! Sorry for making such a selfish decision of suddenly disappearing when you already have Changbin hyung!" I cried out.

"It's ok Innie..." he consoles me and was about to wipe tears away, and for the second time I was pull back and away from someone. I look up and I can see that it's Channie hyung. I quickly wipe my tears away.

His face is so stiff like he doesn't like something.

"Channie hyung?" I ask him in confusion.

He looks at me directly in the eyes before he pull my face closer to him and kiss me right on my lips.

I was so stunned that I froze. Not long after that he pull away from the kiss.

"I love you, Innie. I can't bear watching you with others as you hug and cuddle together. I want to claim you as mine as my one and only. I don't care whether you have something or nothing. I love you for you. I have loved you for so long, but I was so afraid to admit it. When you guys suddenly disappeared, I know I had to claim you before anything happens. You don't know how many people I must fight off. I was so jealous watching you so open and comfortable with your friends that I just want to lock you away from everyone else. Will you be my boyfriend Innie? If it's a no now, I will pursue you until you love me back." He said as he caress my cheek with sincerity flowing from his eyes and words.

I can't help but to cry.
"Awwhh... Innie it's ok. I'm sorry for making you cry and so overwhelmed." He said as he wipes the tears away.

"I love you too hyung. I thought you like Lixie hyung and you thought me as a brother only... I was trying to move on from you hyung..." I said to him truthfully as I look at the ground as I wipe my tears away using my arm.

He pulls me into a hug as he sighs.

"Oh gosh Innie, you don't know how happy I am to hear those words from you... I promise I will keep you save forever in my arms." He said as he kiss the crown of my head multiple times.

"You're mine now Innie." He whispers multiple times. I was surprise when I can hear someone clap their hands.

The both of us pull away and I was surprise to see Minnie hyung there as he was clapping happily at us.

"You finally found your happiness Innie! Now you'll have no more secrets with Chan hyung! I need to tell Binnie hyungie!" he said excitedly as he runs down the stair while yelling out baby. I was so flustered at that I cover my face using Channie hyung's chest.

"Well baby, how about we go and eat breakfast and break the news to others?" he said happily as he gives me a peck on my forehead. I shyly nod and follow him to the kitchen with a big smile as he hold my hand tightly as if he's afraid of someone might come and take me away. I can't help but to smile looking at our intertwine hand.

Han Jisung's pov

I wake up and I can see that I'm alone inside the room. I put my hand on the place beside me and I can still feel the warmth there.

'Is... is this the right thing right now...?' I thought to myself when suddenly someone come and give me a peck on my forehead.

"Good morning baby!" I can hear Minho hyung said cheerfully. I give him a smile.

"Morning hyung!" I said back.

"What's wrong love?" he asks as he sit beside me and cup my face in his hand.

"Huh? Nothing's wrong hyungie." I said to him to reassure him.

"You can't lie to me Hansungie. I know you. You can wipe that look away. Don't even think about it before I truly chain you to me." He said seriously as he looks straight to my eyes.

"Can we stop all of this act hyungie? I... I'm just tired..." I said to him as I look away.

"What do you mean Hansungie?" he asks as he pull my face to look at him directly in his eyes. I can't contain the tears anymore.

"This...This act! The act like I'm the most precious thing in the world for you! I know all of this are just an act! Just stop it! Tell them! Just tell them! They win! Tell them that! I'm tired already... just please stop playing with me like this hyung..." I cry out to him as I push him away. I slowly back away from him and off the bed.

"Hansungie what do you mean? Who are them? Win what? I really don't understand!" he said to me as he take careful step to me.

"Just stop it! I know it already! I know the truth! Stop with the secrets! Just promise me not to break their hearts... Please..." I said to him as I can feel the windowsill at my fingers behind me. The cool breeze past by behind me.

"Hansungie, there's no secret! What are you talking about?!" he yell in anguish.

"I say it hyung... I saw the messages... Thank you for treating me well for all this time hyung... But this is what they want and I'll give it to them. Thank you hyung for making me happy even for short period." I said to him as lean backwards and I can feel I start to fall from the 3 floors and close my eyes as the tears start streaming down my face.

"Hansungie!" I can hear he scream my name when suddenly the fall stop. I open my eyes and I can see he hold onto one of my hand tightly.

"Just let go hyung. Your mission will be done. You don't have to dirty your hands anymore." I said to him as the tears still keep on falling.

"NO! I won't! I just got you in my arms! You're never leaving me behind!" he yell as he try to pull me back into the room.

I shake my head at him. "Just be happy with them hyung... I'm not worth it... not at all..." I said to him as I let go of his hand.

He tightens his hold on my hand.

"FELIX! SEUNGMIN! JOENGIN! CHAN HYUNG! ANYONE! HELP!" he yells out.

I can hear the commotion going on.

"Help me! Help me pull Hansungie into the room!" he instructs. I can a few sets of new hands try to pull me back in.

"No! NO! Just let go of me! I don't want to be their puppet anymore! NO MORE!" I yell out hysterical.

When they successfully pull me inside, I try to go back to the window when a pair of strong arms prevent me from doing so.

"Let go of me! LET GO!" I yell out hysterically when suddenly I feel pain on my thigh before slowly I lost my consciousness.

Lee Know's pov

I cradle Hansungie in my arms as I hug him tight as I'm afraid he would do that again.

"Don't ever leave me Hansungie..." I whisper to him as I give his head little pecks. I see someone try to take Hansungie from me.

I hit the hand away as I glare at the person. I can see all of them look at me in concern and worry written all over their face.

"Minho hyung... we won't take him from you but we do need to check if he's fine..." Felix said slowly.

"I can do it!" I snap.

I can see they look at each other before they shake their head and walk to somewhere. They come back again a few minutes. They brought some plushies and baby stuff?

"Here hyung, when he's wake up he would surely want these things." Felix explain to me.

"Can anyone explain to us what's all this about?" Chan hyung asks in curiosity.

"Well, Channie always tried to protect us in secret so he was the one that always get the worse treatment from all of us... one day, one of the punishment was so severe, he lost conscious for a few days and when he woke up he was like a little boy again... we meet with a doctor and he said that it was one of his coping mechanism, he will turn into a child for a few days..." Seungmin explains.

"Is this when you guys was out from school for 2 weeks out of nowhere?" Chan hyung asks. All of them nod their head.

"Hannie still have some episodes, this was the worst one. Usually he just lock himself. That's why in his room we always have locks at his window and no sharp things. We were afraid if he would do something like this. Thankfully Minho hyung was fast enough..." Felix explain as he reach out to ruffle Hansungie's head. I lowly growl at him not liking the contact.

"I'm sorry Channie hyung... We didn't protect him like how he protects us..." the three of them cried out as they bow at Channie hyung's foot as they keep on apologizing.

Chan hyung squat down to their level and pull one by one to get up again but they so stubborn not wanting too.

"Hey, it's not anyone's fault ok? For Han he just feel more comfortable taking all of the blame then you guys. He wanted to have a look out for you guys. It's just... I feel guilty of not protecting you guys..." Chan hyung said as he apologize to them.

"No hyung... we were the ones that didn't want you to help us hyung... we didn't want other people to be involve..." they said.

"Ok, that's enough how about all of us go down and relax for a bit hmmm? We will send you some food ok Minho?" Chan hyung said. I just nod curtly.

When all of them are gone I lock the window and carefully place Hansung on the bed. I slowly get in bed with him and pull him on top of me as I tighten my hold on him.

"What did they do to you Hansungie? What kind of bullshit are they feeding you? Is that why you had a very hard time believing me? I swear Hansungie, I would protect you and show you everything beautiful only for you..." I said to him as I kiss his head softly and gently running my fingers through his soft hair.

"No one can touch even a strand of your hair baby." I whisper my promise as I made a plan on how to destroy all of them. The organization that took you and you friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 4.1K 45
Jisung has a very unfortunate crush on a boy named Lee Minho. Especially when you take into consideration that Han Jisung barely (if ever) leaves his...
19.3K 821 22
I've been thinking about my life... is it better if I die? โš ๏ธ WARNINGโš ๏ธ - Homophobia - Bullying - Self harm - Suicide thoughts - rape If you can't ta...
64.6K 2.7K 38
super cringy, i promise my writing improved - ห—ห‹หยฐโ€ข[๐ŸŒธ]โ€ขยฐหŽหŠห— minho thinks jisung is the cutest โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค โ a minsung school!au โž โœฐ SIDE...
91.9K 3.7K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...