9.

Han's pov

I nervously playing with my fingers as others sit beside me.

"So, do you have anything to explain to us?" Changbin hyung speak up first as he looks directly to Seungmin.

All of us stay quiet.

"Not going to talk huh. Ok, we'll make it simple then." Minho hyung said as he yanks my brother up by his hair and pull the duct tape harshly from his mouth as all of our eyes widen in shock.

"Who's this Hansungie?" he asks.

"M... My h.. hyung..." I stuttered.

"Hyung? Really? Since when? As far as I know you, you never have a brother. So, try again." He said with a hint of rage in his voice.

"I'm his brother you fucker! I've been his brother for 10 years now! What the hell do you want with my Sungie?!" Hyung yell as he tries to loosen the rope around his body and hands.

"YOUR Sungie? Heh, you really thought I'll let my baby fall into your hands Jaehwan?" Minho hyung hiss as he glares at hyung. I was frozen in fear.

"It's true! We've been brothers for 10 years when he was pick up by us after his parents abandon him for dead!" Jaehwan hyung hiss back. I stiffen in fear as he told Minho hyung the truth.

"Abandon?" Minho hyung asks confused.

"You claim him as your baby, but this simple fact you didn't know? They were fed up with the constant following they left him for dead!" he explains.

I can feel all eyes on me.

"Is it true Hannie?" Felix asks as he put his hand on my fiddling fingers. I let my head fall.

"Yeah..." I said quietly. All of them gasp.

"Why did you hide this from us Hannie hyung?" Innie asks as all of them kneel in front of me. I sigh.

"I'm supposed to protect you guys at all costs as I'm the eldest. I can't let you guys worry about me." I explain.

"You idiot! We're twins! You suppose to tell me all those things! I can help you! Don't put burden on yourself!" Lixie said as he softly hit the back of my head.

I pouted and looked at them with my puppy eyes.

"Me sorry..." I said with a pout.

"That won't work on us hyung!" Minnie said with a huff as he glares at me.

"Ok... I'm sorry. I won't hide anything ok?" I said to them. They nod their head in satisfaction.

I turn to Jaehwan hyung.

"Why are you here hyung? Won't your fiancée search for you hyung?" I ask him.

"Taekwoon knows I'm here. He's the one that inform me about your whereabouts." He explains with a smile as he thought of his fiancée.

"How did Leo hyung knows?" I ask as my eyes widen in surprise.

"Really Sungie? He knows everything about your every step. He may look like he doesn't care but you're his top priority after me of course." Jaehwan hyung said with a bored expression.

"If what your saying is true than..." not even a second later walks in Leo hyung.

"You can untie my fiancée I think Lee Know." He said with his monotone voice.

"This is your fiancée hyung?! Really?! He's a total opposite of you! Well, that's a good thing tho..." Minho hyung mumble the last part and comply to Leo hyung's command.