That's My Baby

By SeeReeNahh

Every girl that has thought about being with some famous guy and some point in her life. What happens when Au... More

August Alsina: Meets Your Family
Chris Brown: Caught Cheating
August Alsina: He's Sick
Trey Songz: You're Jealous
August Alsina: You're Pregnant
*I'm Taking Requests*
August Alsina: Make It Home
@EbonyGreene
@JaexMarie
@Ms_Willis
@Misty_Mix
@JaexMarie #2
@Crushlover1
Empire: Jamal
@Carter1675
@Browntyler616
Tyga: Bestfriends
@JaexMarie #3
@Browntyler616 #2
@Browntyler616 #3
@EbonyGreene #2
Fetty Wap: Again
August Alsina: YBK & YBQ
@Carter1675 #2
Trey Songz: Throwback
Chris Brown: Yall Have A Kid
@LisaFulcher
@_FvckDhat_ #4
@TIYE54
August Alsina: Kissing On My Tattoos
Tyga: Still Petty
Jacob Latimore: Old R&B Love Song
August Alsina: His Tomboy
Fetty Wap: Get Your Stuff
Justin Bieber: White Boy Struggle
Chris Brown: Keep Playin
The Perfect Guy
@LisaFulcher #2
Real Nigga Alert
@_trippychild_
@LisaFulcher #3
Yooooo
Conceited: Come Here
Tyga: Broke Niggas Make Me Sick
@Inlovewiththemoney_
Tupac: Down Chick
Bryson Tiller: Level Up
August Alsina: Bad for My Health
Triple Threat - The Dating Game
August Alsina- Really Nigga
@Fettygirlprincess
August Alsina: Really Nigga Pt. 2
Chris & August: Same Girl

@Jojoharrison

2.1K 73 35
By SeeReeNahh

This imagine is for jojoharrison

Just hit 8 k yall. Annoyed with my updates of how good my story is doing? Too. Damn. Bad. Lmao jk jk

Chapter Playlist:
*Prom Queen x Lil Wayne
*Chris Brown x Try A Little Tenderness

Jay walked into her first period English class and all eyes on her. The boys were looking at how nice her booty sat in her cheerleading skirt and the girls were just hating. Jay smirked. All eyes might have been on her but only one person had her attention. The cute nerd sitting in the very front of the class next to the door.

Chris Brown. That was his name. A boring name for a boring boy, she guessed. But he wasn't boring to her. She liked how much attention he paid to his work. He smiled at her once and he had a mouth full of the straightest, whitest, and prettiest teeth she had ever seen. Not to mention he had some of the smoothest light brown skin and this big juicy pink lips were enough to make her think about losing her religion.

"Hey Chris." Jay gave him a little wave as she walked by.

Chris looked up from the notebook he was writing in, surprised that somebody was talking to him without picking on him. "Oh. Hey Jay." He pushed his glasses up on his nose then went back to whatever he was doing.

Jay sighed to herself then walked yo her seat across the room. She sat down and crossed her legs. "Damn," the boy next to her mumbled. Jay rolled her eyes and pulled out her binder with her homework in it.

Just then all the football players that took that class in the morning walked in, loud and obnoxious. Of course they stopped to pick with Chris because what kind of jock were you if you didn't pick on nerds?

"Christina! Chrissy! Christmas!" They had a million and one names for calling Chris a girl. Jay didn't even get the last one. Christmas was a holiday, not a female.

Chris never looked up from his notebook. The jocks didn't appreciate that so they snatched it out of his hands and started tossing it back and forth.

"Hey give that back!" Chris jumped up and tried to get his book back. This just made it more fun for the football players. One of them, a boy name Ladarius, got in Chris's face.

"And what are you gonna do if we don't Christina?" Jay saw Chris ball his fists up like he was gonna hit Ladarius so she decided to step in. Nobody was gonna mess up that pretty face of his if she could help it and Ladarius was pretty strong.

"Cmon guys. Its too early for this. Just give the guy back his notebook." She walked over and took it out of a guy named Meat's hands while he was distracted staring at her ass. "Thank you very much."

"No thank you." Meat winked at her and Jay winked back.

Ladarius turned away from Chris and towards. "Oooh Jay. You lucky its yo sexy ass that did that. I wouldn't let it slide for anybody else. We'll finish this later, fuck boy." He thumped Chris on the forehead then walked to the back of the room with the rest of his boys.

Jay rolled her eyes at Ladarius's back before she handed Chris the notebook. "Sorry about that. They're the fuck boys, not you."

Chris smiled up at her. "Thanks Jay. You didn't have to do that."

She pulled up a chair next to him. "Yes I did. They don't get to treat people any kind of way just because of status that they think they have. Everybody else is just scared to stand up to them. I don't give a fuck."

Chris nodded like he was thinking. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing I don't think. Why?"

"Will you meet me somewhere at like 8 o clock?" He turned those big brown eyes on her and if he told her to stop a speeding train with her bare hands, she probably would have tried it.

"Sure." She squeaked out when she could finally breathe.

"Good. Its a date then." He gave her that perfect 1000 megawatt smile.

"A date?" Jay smirked and raised her eyebrow. Of course she wanted to go on a date with Chris Brown. She just had to play with him a little bit first.

Chris turned bright red and started stuttering. "Nnnno not a date. I just meant like an uhhhh a gathering. A friendly gathering with just us."

Jay laughed. He was even more adorable when he was nervous. Just then their English teacher, Mr. Whitman, walked in and class was about to start.

She leaned over and kissed Chris on the cheek. "Nah let's make it a date." Then she got up and walked back over to her desk.

Jay wasn't sitting down a full minute when she felt a tap on her shoulder. When she turned around, the boy behind her slipped her note. She turned back towards her desk to open it.

U fuckin wit Chrissy nih?
-L

Dang Ladarius be lurkin. Jay thought to herself as she balled the note up into a tight little ball. He ain't even my nigga.

Jay made a big show of shooting the note in the trash can like a basketball. "Swish!" She heard the boy behind her mumbled. She laughed to herself then turned towards the board so she could listen to the lecture her teacher we giving.

Chris was on her mind all day. Evidently she was on his too. He usually ducked his head when he saw her in the halls but today he smiled and made eye contact. When they passed by each other at the end of the day he mouthed "8 o clock," and smiled when she nodded.

Now it was 7:15 and Jay was stressing over what she was gonna wear. Chris told her to meet him at some lounge named Sammy's and she had no idea what to wear. She pulled a short, tight freakum dress with a Aztec pattern on it.

"This is gonna have to work," she mumbled as she went into the bathroom to get dressed.

45 minutes later, Jay had just found the lounge. It was on the side of town that she rarely went to and from the people walking in and out, it looked like the crowd was mainly college kids. "Points for you Chris." She found a parking spot and walked inside.

The inside of Sammy's was set up like any lounge. Stage on one wall, bar on another with tables, chairs, and couches arranged between them. Some girl was onstage doing a bomb ass cover of All The Way Home by Tamar Braxton. Chris didn't tell her where he was gonna meet her in the lounge so she stood by the bar scanning the room for him.

"Hey sexy." An unfamiliar voice behind her said.

Jay turned her head and saw some cute college boy standing behind her. "Hey." She said dryly then went back to looking for Chris.

The boy laughed. "Damn you all dry and shit. Lemme buy you a drink Ma."

"No thanks I'm here with somebody."

"He was stupid to leave you in here by yourself." The boy wrapped his arms around Jay's waist and tried to dance with her.

"Could you move witcho thirsty ass damn!" Jay fussed while she tried to get the guy off her.

"Hey, why you messing with my girl man?" This voice Jay knew. She stopped struggling and turned around to see Chris. Well she thought it was Chris. He didn't look anything like he did at school. The glasses were gone, he was wearing a tight white T-shirt so Jay could see that he had hella abs, some black jeans, and some black Jordan's.

The guy holding Jay let go when he saw who it was. "Shit sorry Chris. I didn't know she was with you."

"Yeah don't let it happen again." Chris said dismissively as he grabbed Jay's hand and started leading her towards the stage.

She snatched out of his grip when they got to an empty couch close to the stage. "What was all that?"

He gave her a toothy grin. "I'm surprised. I didn't think you were gonna come."

That smile melted some of the fire in her. "Well yeah. I told you I was gonna come. But what was that back there?"

He shrugged. "I get respect around here."

She nodded. "Uh huh. And where are your glasses?"

"I got contacts but I only use them here so my glasses don't get broken onstage fans get rowdy sometimes." He flashed that smile again.

"And don't even get me started on this body cause it look like somebody painted that shirt on you, sweet Jesus--hold up. Fans?" Jay backtracked.

Chris nodded. "Yup and you'll see why in just a minute. Have a seat."

Jay was shocked. This boy was just full of surprises. She sat down on the couch as he walked up the stairs on the side of the stage.

"And now ladies and gentlemen we have a crowd favorite. A local celebrity of you will. Mr. Chris Brown." The emcee lady introduced Chris and the whole room exploded.

"Hey y'all." He said into the microphone when the room finally calmed down. "I brought I friend with me tonight so this song is dedicated to her okay?"

"I love you Chris!" Some girl sitting a few couches over yelled towards the stage.

Chris chuckled. "I love you too." Then he turned towards the piano player. "Alright hit it."

He started playing and Jay detected the notes of one of her favorite throwback songs, Put That Woman First by Jaheim.

"Oooh ohh ohh. If they gleam in the sun while they spin and they fit on my truck then I could remember. And if it came in the sack, no stems no seeds in the bag girl I could remember."

"This boy is just full of surprises," Jay said as she smiled and rocked to the song. Chris was killing it. She didn't even know he could sing.

Jay bopped for the whole song and when Chris to the last verse he sat down on the edge of the stage and started singing. Girls were screaming like he was somebody famous.

When she starts bringing up old dirt and the fights keep getting worse. Finding numbers in her purse, you better put that woman first. And you know she ain't wearing her ring. When she starts playing little games, coming in late from work, you better put that woman first....

He stood up and put the microphone back on the stand. He gave the crowd one last smile. "Thank you."

The room went crazy with applause again as Chris walked offstage. When he reached Jay he was grinning from ear to ear. "So whatchu think?"

Jay wiped tears out of the corners of her eyes. "Chris you have some real talent. Why do you hide it?"

He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets. "Those kids at that school won't take me serious."

"So make em take you serious. With a voice like that you can make anybody shut up and listen." She grabbed his hand and started walking with him towards the door. He turned his head towards a dark corner then did a double take. He pulled Jay's arm.

"Yo!"

"What?" She looked in the direction he was looking in and saw Ladarius, the same football player who was torturing Chris and calling him a girl sitting at the bar kissing the college boy who tried Jay on her way in.

"Guess we figured out why he's always picking on you. He probably has a crush on you." Jay commented as they continued walking outside.

Why am I doing an update at 4 am you may ask? Its freezing cold in this house and the insomnia is real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.5K 38
August's life has had some major changes since the last time you met him. Read to continue August's journey. ©2015 All Rights Reserved
5.4K 350 28
...
13.5K 1.1K 38
As best friends Bree and August have always been there for each other and held each other down. But how far will they go for each other. Will they tr...
39.9K 1.7K 63
When Everly meets August Alsina, her world changes completely..