𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋||𝒯𝒶ℯ𝒽𝓎...

By love_taebear33

Kim Taehyung is the heartthrob of the college. Every girl drools over him but he never pays attention to them... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
❤︎𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Chapter - 6
Chapter 7
Chapter - 8
CHAPTER -9
Chapter -10
༒︎𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓༒︎
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER -18
☯︎ᘜᗩᗰᗴ☯︎ *ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ*
CHAPTER- 19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER- 24
✨💜New book
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33 (1/2)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2

CHAPTER- 33(2/2)

11.6K 408 121
By love_taebear33

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎
☯︎❣︎𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺❣︎☯︎
☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

7 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...❣︎

Taehyung was getting a bit better from the injuries. In this period of time, he couldn't go and meet his love asking for forgiveness because doctor has strictly recommended him to not to leave the bed for atleast 10 days.

And as expected, the relationship between blackpink wasn't the same anymore. Specifically the relation between Jisoo and Lisa. They were heartbroken thinking that Lisa did this. Jisoo at first wasn't ready to believe Rosè until Lisa herself confessed and asked for forgiveness. But she also told that she never wanted Taehyung and Y/N together because Taehyung was taking her away from blackpink. The fight eventually got so big and Jennie had to come in between and slap Lisa making her stumble and shocked.

After that, Lisa left the place without saying anything.

And meanwhile, In Taehyung's house, the news of his parents returning back from their long ass business trip broke out. Taehyung neither showed any excitement nor any sour face. He was used to it. Maybe that's why he got so attached to Y/N because she was the first one after his sister and BTS to show care for him.

Buti what caught his attention that his dad recently since past few days lost his business deals which he worked very hard to get. When he talked tk him on phone, his dad's depressed voice stated that apparently the other company has got the deal by offering a cheaper rate to them. Not only that, what bewildered his Eomma and Appa was that the project's file which the other company had shown were exactly same as that he prepared. He connected the dots ans concluded that someone has steal the company's information.

That's why they are coming here to find out the mole who gave them the information. Whereas Taehyung's mother was very gloomy listening that Y/N was hurt. The daily talks of her son indicated that how much her son loves her. When Taehyung and BTS video called her and told her everything from start, Jungkook, Tae and Jimin got a series of profanities by the father and some curses from the mother.

Tae's nother shook her head giving them a disappointed look,

" Did I raise you like this Taehyung? You need to understand that what you and rest of you all did to to
her is absolutely disgusting. She is fragile. You guys don't know how a girl's mind work. You say one bad thing to her and she will remember it for lifetime. All girls are like this and Y/N here is no different. But your deed must have broken her. I am so disappointed on you. “

Hearing his mom's words sent another wave of guilt within them. What have they really done? How can they be so stupid and expect Y/N to forgive them so easily? Mom is right! 

Seeing them upset, hanging their head low on video call, she said,

" Aigoo my babies there is no mistake that can't be forgiven so earn her forgiveness first and then decide what you want to do.” they nodded their head and virtual kissed both the elders. Seriously! Moms are best!

Tae's Eomma advised him to take rest and message Y/N. He spent all his time in calling and messaging her but didn't got any reply. By the time, he was grieve stricken. Something in his heart told that something wasn't right.

☢︎︎𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☢︎︎

Gazing ar the message which I have sent recently to her, my heart felt heavy suddenly. For 1 week I haven't heard anything about her. Neither she is picking my calls nor seeing any of the messages. She blocked me from all of her accounts. Not wanting to invade, I told Jimin not to go to her house as she might not want to see any od us now. Never knowing that....that would be the greatest mistake of mine.

I have damaged her. Suddenly tears of anger, self loathe and disgust for myself started pooling in my eyes.

"Please. Pick my calls, angel. I promise this time I'll fill your life with all the fairytales memories which you wished to incarnate. I promise I'll surrender myself to you. You'll have me on my knees worshipping you, and begging in front of you. You can punish me in every humanly way possible. But just come to me. Come back to life, Y/N and show me real hell here. I'm willing to let you fill my each cell of the body with pain. I know my baby is strong. And my fighter, you need to face this demon and punish me, your Tae-Tae." My shivering voice echoed softly in the room. It is sheer torture to admit in front of her that I'm the betrayer, but truth is truth.

An ever aching heart is what my
sins have rewarded me with. I smiled a teary broken smile. Since today I am feeling much better, I think I can go to her house. I know that Eunwoo Hyung will beat me to death bur enough is enough. I need to hear her voice, see her serene face. The voidness in my heart now can only be filled with her presence.

☢︎︎❀☢︎︎

Time skip to 20 minutes brought to you by Jimin's lost Jams.✔︎

☢︎︎❀☢︎︎

I got ready. Checking myself in the mirror two to three times. Heaving a sigh, a satisfactory smile formed on my lips. Excitement to meet her yet the disappointment of not seeing the same love which she used to hold for me.

Sneakily getting out of the house knowing that Jin hyung will not allow me to go in this condition. Deciding not to take my car, I wanted to walk amd enjoy rhe fresh air. Besides her house isn't too far away. My body is still paining a lot, Seojun Hyung is really strong.

I see that I have almost near her house, A large smile threatening to form on my face knowing that now I can finally see my angel. My soon to be wifey. I will propose her. I will beg on my knees to me back. And I know for a fact that she is the goddess of kindness. So naive yet so pure. I will never hurt her again.

I saw her home. Reaching out I ringed the doorbell. But no one came. Frowning, I again ringed it 2-3 times but no answer, nothing. This is scaring me. I looked here and there and my gaze fell on the lock on the door. My heart started beating furiously as my eyes widened. No No No...this is not possible. Not possible, Not what I am thinking. Please god
no.

"Y/N! Y/N ANGEL OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE I AM SORRY B-BABY! FORGIVE ME PLEASE DON'T PRANK ME. IF YOHA RE PRANKING THEN THIS IS TEH WORST PRANK EVER!

COME OUT PLEASE! COME OUT DAMMIT!" I screamed continuously banging the door not caring about the blood dripping from my fists.

One person called me from behind. "A-Are you Taehyung by any chance?" I nodded furiously thinking that he might know where they have gone. Tears were dripping from my face. He sighed getting what I wanted to know and said something which broke me into pieces shattering my soul.

"Eunwoo and His family along with Seojun decided to leave Daegu 5 days back. Apparently something serious happened in thier house which made them took this step.But Y/N was looking dull. Her eyes were filled with pain. She gave me this letter *handling Taehyung a letter* and said that a guy named Taehyung will come to her. I heard the banging so I thought you must be Taehyung. Anyways boy I shall leave now, my wife is waiting for me."

☢︎︎☢︎𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☢︎︎

Taehyung saw the man's fading figure. His whole body got numb as he fell on the floor with thud. He shakily gripped the letter and opened it with trembling hands.

Dear Taehyung,

I don't even know where to start with. You know I have loved you from so long....even before we met. You were like an angel...a divine beauty which made me head over heels for you. I never expected you to love me back. I saw happy seeing you from far away. I have loved your soul.

I don't know the effect you had on me
That I've lost all my senses
My words came to my lips and got stuck
But I was not able to express them
My heartbeats only take your name
My eyes give this message
The effect of your gaze on me is causing all this

Thankyou Tae for spending such beautiful moments with me. I will forever will grateful. I wanted to hate you for playing me but this stupid heart can't.

The day you proposed was the happiest day of my life. You're my heart, the love of my life.. I will always love you.. but this is where our story ends. Be happy baby.. and never forget, you are the cause of my euphoria.

I forgive you.

Y/N.
Just A Bet.

The letter fell from this hands. Loud cries of melancholy echoed in the street. His whole body was shaking. This can't be happening. She can't leave him.

"No..N-No...N-No s-she is m-mine....she can't l-leave me AHHHH!"

His mind was spiralling, he felt dizzy as he hugged his knees close to his chest. He was ready to face her. He was ready to face it with a big smile on his face but ended up, drowning on his own tears. Taehyung cried and cried and cried. The never-ceasing fall of his tears surprising him terribly.

An hour or more passed and he was still sitting on the street, unmoved, face buried on his knees and sobs leaving past his mouth. His eyes wide without any emotion.

Suddenly he started creeping a smile. The smile eventually turned into laugh. An evil laugh. Any sane person would have been scared ti death witnessing this scene. His mind went foggy as a wave of dizziness hit him.

Before everything went black in front of taehyung's eyes, his body loosened and he fell on the floor "Y/n... sweetheart, A-Angel I love you... You're mine. Only mine my baby....I will come t-to you." he whispered with a painful smile on his face and closed his eyes before fainting completely.

Tᕼᗴ ᗴᑎᗪ Oᖴ ՏᗴᗩՏOᑎ 1

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘀𝘀!。◕‿◕。

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙙. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 1 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙
.ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ!( ╹▽╹ )

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2?(◠‿・)—☆

𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞.

𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 1?

𝐹𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡?

𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔!
𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 1!( ꈍᴗꈍ)

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 231 24
An UN Destined Love story of a girl. The one she loves doesn't see her love. The one who loved her doesn't see his love? Is she destined to be loved...
83.4K 3.2K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...
197K 10.9K 21
"I hate the ones who are weak and no one can be more weaker than you miss. y/n, so I hate you too" Only you know how strong you were to hide the life...
96.3K 2.8K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...