Born To Ride (Under Revision)

By Crazymeg1

McKenzie has loved horses her whole life, but her parents never allowed her to saddle up. This summer is a dr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 9

1.5K 65 4
By Crazymeg1

I'm moving in with Mel and her parents. I have all of my things packed. I've never really even met Mel's parents yet. A red truck pulls up and I assume that's her parents, who I guess are kind of my parents now. I put some of my stuff in the truck, then get in.

"Hi there, McKenzie." Mel's mom says in a cheery tone. I give a small wave. I stare at a white build-a -bear stuffed animal in a cardboard box. My parents gave it to me when I was six. They had told me to never get rid of the bear. I named her Samoa.

We get to the house. Mel is waiting on the porch. I get out and go inside, completely avoiding her. They have put in a new bed in Mel's room. It has blue pillows, a blue comforter and a zebra striped blanket on the end of the bed.

I set the box with the bear in it and sit down. I have to unpack my stuff now. I can hear Mel and her parents talking outside. I walk to the front door and listen.

"But, are you sure she will like it?" her mom asks.

"I'm 99.9% sure that she will love it." Mel responds. I wonder what they are up to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 1.2K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
40.3K 724 37
Just Some Percabeth one shots also with mortals and demigods meet Percabeth. ** I do not own the Riordanverse characters (so most of the characters)...
33K 481 47
Evangeline Payne. Just a normal girl until you get to her last name. She is Liam Payne's daughter. She may be famous, but she also has to deal with t...
174K 3.8K 61
"What do u mean it's over?" --------------‐-------------‐------------- When julies boyfriend Nick breaks up with her. She looses a part of her self...