☆ЅUℕ ℬᎾᎽ☆ (Jealous Hunter x R...

By sun_ve

Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plant... More

☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
☆9☆
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆
☆14☆
☆15☆
☆16☆
☆18☆
☆19☆
☆20☆
☆21☆
☆22☆
☆23☆
☆24☆
☆25☆
☆26☆
☆27☆
☆28☆
☆29☆
☆30☆
☆31☆
☆32☆
☆33☆
☆34☆
☆35☆
☆36☆
☆37☆
☆38☆
☆39☆
☆40☆

☆17☆

9.4K 333 1.7K
By sun_ve

You open your door and run to your room, luckily none of your parents are home, so they won't bother you.

You swing the door open to your bedroom, throw your phone on your mattress and then hop onto your bed, crying into your pillow.

He hates you, he views you as nothing, your just his caretaker, nothing more. Why would you ever be anything important to him, he's the golden guard! He has lots of individual things to do. Why should you bother him in the first place?

Dang it.

You curl into a ball and grab your phone, sniffling.

You open your messages and click Gus' contact.

Y/n: are you free?

You shut off your phone after you send that message, and sigh.

He's the only one you told about Hunter, and you could really use a helping hand right now, you feel miserable.

Your phone dings. It's Gus.

Gus: ya! Why? U wanna hang?? :D

Y/n: yeah, but.. you won't mind if we just hang out and talk right, I really need a friend to lean on right now.

Gus: omg of course. What happened, do u need anything u want me to bring anything?

Y/n: no i appreciate it tho lol :)

Gus: oki! I'll be on my way! See you friend! :D

Y/n: see u soon :)

You shut off your phone.

A few moments later, Gus rings your doorbell, you get up off your bed and run to the door to answer it.

"Hi!" Gus beams.

"Hey Gus! Come in." You smile.

He comes in, looking around your house.

"Wow! You're house is huge!" Gus says, plopping down onto your couch.

"Eh it's okay." You smile.

"Omg, so tell me what happened? You seemed sad?" Gus asks.

"Um... you remember the golden guard we saw at the cafe?" You say.

"Oh boy." Gus nods.

"Um... I worked as his caretaker, and... I.." you say.

"You liked him?" Gus asked.

"Yeah..." you blush.

"Did he reject you?" Gus asks.

"Um... I kissed his cheek, he said he liked it, then this morning he called me a best friend and demanded me to come over, and said we should forget about the fact I kissed his cheek, he says the titans will is more important and then he said I should leave." You say, your voice getting shaky.

"What!! What an idiot!" Gus says.

"What was odd too is.. Um... he seemed like he was going to kiss me too." You say.

"Then again, he said he wanted me to come for his entertainment, so he probably only views me as..." you tear up.

"Shhh, don't cry y/n, don't cry." Gus says placing his hand over yours.

You sniffle, while Gus pats you to let you know that it's all going to be okay.

"You should just get your mind off of him okay? Don't let him bring you down!" Gus grins.

"I know... thank you Gus." You smile, wiping your tears.

"What are friend for??" Gus smiles.

"Hey! Let's do something together, to get our mind off this, okay?" Gus suggests.

"Oh okay, like what?" You ask.

"Why don't we bake a cake! And have it all to ourselves! We won't even share with amity or Luz or Willow!" Gus snickers.

"That's a great idea!" You smile.

"Perfect! Do you have the materials?" Gus asks.

"Of course I do, my mom loves to bake." You laugh.

"Okay!!! Let's get cooking!" Gus exclaims.

Hunter pov:

  "God I am such an idiot. I am the literal definition of an idiot. I made her mad at me, I made her probably hate me, and now I probably never have a chance with her. All because my stupid uncle made me overthink! And I was too nervous! Dang it..." Hunter grumbles to himself.

"I told her to leave too..." Hunter sighs.

He burys himself in his blankets. Putting his blanket above his head, covering his entire face.

"I want ice cream." Hunter sighs.

His palisman chirps.

"No you can't get it for me or else you'll get caught." Hunter says.

"Can you just put something on? On my TV for background noise?" Hunter groans.

His bird chirps and clicks a channel. Hunter creeps out from under his covers and watches what's on television.

'But Roberto! I love you!'

'Maria... we just... simply aren't meant to be...'

Hunter scoots upward more.

'But that can't stop my undying love for you Roberto!!'

'Maria... David is a good man, he will treat you right...'

'I don't care! I love you and only you! Cant you see that?'

Hunter hugs his sprig plushie.

'Oh Maria....'

*sloppy makeout session*

Hunter starts crying.

"What is this show this is good?" He sniffles.

His bird chirps.

"Hmm.. 'the flame in my heart, ablaze.' Interesting..." Hunter says.

'What could I do? What can I do to prove my love to you? What will make you let me stay?'

'Maria... you and David are to be wed tomorrow night, you can't make a change so sudden...'

"SHES GETTING MARRIED?!" Hunter yells, scooting to the TV.

'But I knew that ny heart is destined for you Roberto... I can feel it in my heart, I am unhappy with David... when I am with you my soul is free and loved.'

'Then we must run away together... Maria...'

'Yes Roberto... let's move up north... where no one can find us, we'll fake our deaths and change our names Roberto...'

"So romantic." Hunter mutters, mesmerized by the show.

'Maria?'

'David!!'

'David... what are you doing here? You are to be at work...'

'I sensed something was wrong to my soon to be wife... I was only worried my dear...'

'Why are you with him? What business do you have with him?'

'Roberto? No... David it's not what it looks like..!'

'No... it is what it looks like, Maria, has devoted all her love to me David...'

"Oh my god?!" Hunter gasps.

*3 seasons later*

'Maria!! No Maria... my sweet... if you can't be a part of my world.... I mustn't be a part of mine either... I'll fly with you my sweet..!'

"NOO DONT SWALLOW THE PILLS!!! NO ROBERTO NO!!!" Hunter cries.

'Alas... my heart... is now free...'

           The end...

Hunter lies on his bed, sobbing, with his ice cream. He later went up in the middle of season 2, to get some since it was getting quite good.

"Oh... why... why did he have to do that to himself no..." Hunter sobs.

His palisman angrily chirps.

"Look, I'm having a lazy day, I feel terrible, so I'm gonna watch terrible TV, it makes me feel better." Hunter pouts.

"Talk to her? But... she hates me, what would happen if she did what Rebecca did in season 2 episode 8?" Hunter frowns.

He chirps.

"But... I was so awful to her." Hunter says.

He chirps once more.

"Fine... I guess I can try..." Hunter frowns, reaching his necklace, putting it on.

Your pov:

You and Gus are watching 'the flame in my heart ablaze' making fun of how cheesy soap operas are. You both have been stuffed with your strawberry cake you made earlier, you still have plenty left.

'Hey..'

You get startled, looking around. That's when you realize... you still have your necklace.

'Y/n.. Can you hear me?'

You glare at the ground, tempted to answer him but you try your best to refrain.

'I know you may not be hearing this, if you have your necklace off but if you do, I just wanted to say sorry.'

You sigh.

'I was stupid.. and... I'm sorry, I don't know if you'll forgive me but... I'll be here whenever you consider it.'

You look at the crumbs of your cake.

'You're my best friend, and I wanna stay like that with you, I'm sorry if I made you feel like you aren't a good friend.'

"Ugh!" You groan grabbing the necklace.

'Leave me alone.' 

You then immediately take off the necklace and shove it in your pocket.

'Oh, ok, sorry.'

'Hello?'

'You must have took it off.'

'I love you. Y/n'

The end of the day approaches, and it is time for Gus to leave. You had such a nice time with him, it totally helped get your mind off of Hunter, and your thankful for that.

"Um, I have a question!" Gus then says.

"Oh what's up?" You ask.

"Well... Grom is coming up, and I was wondering if you'd still want to go with us, I can be your dance partner if you'd like, so... you don't feel sad when there's like any slow songs or anything. As friends of course, nothing more I promise." Gus smiles.

You can tell he is being honest, he just wants to be a kind friend, helping another friend, that's all. You smile brightly.

"I'd love that! That'll be fun! When is Grom?" You ask.

"End of this week! It's gonna be fun!" Gus grins.

"That's perfect. I'll go! I'll be looking for a dress." You grin.

"Coolio!! I'm so excited! We needa hang by the snack bar mmmmmm!" Gus smiles.

"Of course we will!" I can't wait until then!" You grin.

"See ya y/n!" Gus waves.

"Bye!!!" You wave back.

You look out your window to see a little Red Robin for a second, wait a minute... is that Hunters palisman??

You blink and it's gone.

"Hm... must be seeing things." You say.

Chirp chirp!!

"So she's going to Grom? Perfect, that'll be my chance to talk to her!" Hunter smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.2K 20
Self-assured teenager Luz and her best friend Y/n stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and a tiny w...
16.6K 815 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
3.1K 66 5
A little holiday story focused on Hunter and Emira. Cover art used with the permission of @heycintriux on Twitter and Instagram 💚💛
86.9K 2.3K 26
(Amity blight x fem reader) You are (y/n) Clawthorne Eda's daughter SLOW/MINIMAL UPDATES NO SMUTT Extra details in first chapter ⚠️tws ⚠️ Blood, gor...