All Over Again

By Isie98

When Isabel finally gets settled back in, they find her again. The Winchesters. She tries and hide, but is al... More

Chapter 1: Not again
Chapter 2: The Whole Story
Chapter 3: Moving out
Chapter 4: Road Trip
Chapter 5: Not So Sweet Dreams
Chapter 6: Rakshasa
Chapter 7: Hunters Gotta Hunt
New Memories
The Truth
Just Another Point Of View
The Station
Demons
Cas
Not a Monster
The Prophet Chuck
Breakfast with an Angel
Sacrifice
Bidding Adieu
Present time
Again.....
Another Road Trip
Driving With a Demon
Demons don't like Sammy
Working With A Demon
Angry Moose
Hell Hounds Are Not A Man's Bestfriend
Seeing The Unseen
Everybody's Sick
Pestilence
Looking At The Options
Pizza with Death....Literally
Detroit
Yes
Mistress Magda?...
All Over
END OF BOOK 1!

Battle to Come

483 12 1
By Isie98

 Tell me what you guys think! Hugs- Isabel

I feel a slight breeze as I walk back to the motel with my hands in my pockets.

I freeze in my spot, a pain starting in my head. I grab my head in pain. "Arrggh" I fall over and try to get back up, but the pain is too much. Suddenly I see images.

"Isabel!" A girl yells, her hair is light brown, her eyes a sea blue. She's Zoe. "Zoe!" I yell.

I see the park that I just passed by, I try to get back up again, but more images flashed.

Blood, so much blood. A pain in my chest, my face is wet, I'm not sure if it's blood or not. I look at my hands and they are covered in the thick red liquid, I don't know whose blood it is. I scream.

I gasp, as I sit up again. I sit there for at least a few minutes to catch my  breath.

I stand back up and head to the motel.

I walk in. Dean is awake and dressed. I decide not to tell them about the vision, it will only freak them out. I look at the brothers. "Are we ready to leave?" 

Dean shrugs and Sam grabs his bag. I go and shove the rest of my stuff in my bag and head to the Impala.

I sit in the back seat resting my head back. Thinking about what could happen in the next few hours to come. 

**********************

Finally we arrive at a warehouse. Apparently while I was gone, Castiel had stopped in and given the Winchester's an address for where Yellow Eyes was.

I take in a deep breath, trying to slow down my heart beat. I was scared, nervous, and a thousand different emotions.

Dean looks at me. "You okay?"

I nod, "Yeah, just you know, nervous."

He nods, understanding.

We go and grab almost everything from the Impala, we didn't know what to expect. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 25 20
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] " Sometimes, All You Have To Do Is Spread Your Wings..." An eight year old little girl discovers that she's different from her o...
16.2K 832 15
Dean Winchester comes back to Sam two months after becoming a demon. When Sam finds out, he goes on a hunt with Dean to find out what's going on, but...
13.1K 342 29
Lila Reily does not live an easy life. All her life she has known monsters were real. After a demon killed her parents she began to hunt. One day, on...
1.8K 57 10
[A SUPERNATURAL FANFIC] Ever since Nova Books could remember she has been on the run. Always looking over her shoulder for the next angle or demon a...