𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑| Mi...

wheelerblossom

-𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 áĩâąáĩáĩ‰ Ę·Ę°áĩ‰áĩ‰ËĄáĩ‰Ęģ ... ЕŅ‰Ðĩ

ð—ķð—ŧ𝘁ð—ŋð—žð—ąð˜‚ð—°ð˜ð—ķ𝗞ð—ŧ
i. 𝘆𝗞𝘂'ð—ŋð—ē ð—Ū 𝘀𝗞ð—ŋð—ē ð—đ𝗞𝘀ð—ēð—ŋ
ii. ð—ī𝗞 𝘁ð—Ūð—đð—ļ 𝘁𝗞 ð—ĩð—ēð—ŋ, ð—đð—Ūð—ąð˜† ð—ļð—ķð—đð—đð—ēð—ŋ
iii. ð—īð—ķð—Ūð—ŧ𝘁 ð—Ŋ𝗞𝗞ð—īð—ēð—ŋ
iv. ð—ŋ𝗞ð—đ𝗞 ð—ģð—ē𝘁ð—ķ𝘀ð—ĩ
v. ð—ĩð—Ūð—―ð—―ð˜† ð—Ŋð—ķð—ŋ𝘁ð—ĩð—ąð—Ū𝘆, ð—·ð˜‚ð—ąð—ē
vi. 𝘆𝗞𝘂 𝘀𝗚ð—ēð—đð—đ ð—đð—ķð—ļð—ē ð—Ū ð—īð—ķð—ŋð—đ
vii. ð—ŋð—ē𝗚ð—ē𝗚ð—Ŋð—ēð—ŋ 𝘁ð—ĩð—ē ð—Ūð—đð—Ū𝗚𝗞
viii. 𝐠ðĒðŦðĨ𝐎 ðĨðĒðĪ𝐞 ð­ðĄðšð­
ix. 𝘆𝗞𝘂 ð—ļð—ŧ𝗞𝘄 𝗜 ð—ĩð—Ū𝘁ð—ē 𝗚𝘆 ð—ģ𝘂ð—đð—đ ð—ŧð—Ū𝗚ð—ē
x. 𝘁ð—ĩð—ē ð˜€ð—―ð˜†
xi. ð­ðĄðšð­ 𝐰ðĻðŦðĪ𝐎 𝐭ðĻðĻ
xii. ð—Ūð—ŋð—ē 𝘆𝗞𝘂 ð—Ū ð—ŧð—Ū𝘇ð—ķ, 𝘀𝘁ð—ē𝘃ð—ē?
xiii. ð—Ķð—Ūð—ķð—ą 𝘄ð—ē ð—Ūð—ŋð—ē 𝗰𝗞𝘂ð—ŧ𝘁ð—ēð—ŧ𝘀
xiv. 𝐘ðĻðŪ 𝐟𝐞𝐞ðĨ ðĨðĒðĪ𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜ðĒ𝐧𝐠?
xv. ð­ðĄðž 𝐛𝐞𝐚ðŪ𝐭ðē 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ð­ðĄðž 𝐛ðŦ𝐚ðĒ𝐧𝐎
xvi. 𝐚 𝐛ðĨðĒ𝐧𝐝 ðĨ𝐚𝐝ðē ðĪðĒðĨðĨ𝐞ðŦ
xvii. ðĒ 𝐚ðĶ ðēðĻðŪðŦ 𝐰ðĒ𝐧𝐠 ðĶ𝐚𝐧
xviii. ð—ķ ð—ŧð—ēð—ēð—ą 𝗚𝘆 ð—Ŋð—ēð—Ū𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝘀ð—đð—ēð—ēð—―
xiv. 𝘁ð—Ūð—ŧ ð—Ūð—ŧð—ą ð—Ŋð—ēð—ēð—ģ𝘆
xvi. 𝐘ðĻðŪ 𝐚ðŦ𝐞 𝐚 ðĄðĻðŦðŦðĒ𝐛ðĨ𝐞 ðĒ𝐧𝐟ðĨðŪ𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
xviii. 𝐘ðĻðŪ 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚ðĨðĪ 𝐭ðĻ 𝐚 𝐜ðĨ𝐚𝐰
xxiv. 𝐀ðŦ𝐞 ðēðĻðŪ 𝐜𝐚ðĨðĨðĒ𝐧𝐠 ðĶ𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭ðŦ𝐚𝐜𝐭ðĒðŊ𝐞?
xxivi. 𝐓𝐚ðĪ𝐞 ðĻ𝐧 ðĶ𝐞
xxivii. 𝗠ð—Ū𝘆ð—Ŋð—ē ð—Ū ð——ð˜‚ð—ąð—ē 𝗞ð—ķð—đð—đð—ēð—ŋ 𝘁𝗞𝗞?
xxvii. ð­ðĄðž ðĐ𝐚ðŦ𝐭ðĒ𝐞𝐎 ðĐ𝐚𝐜𝐭
𝐎𝐞𝐚𝐎ðĻ𝐧 𝐟ðĻðŪðŦ ðĒ𝐧𝐭ðŦðĻ𝐝ðŪ𝐜𝐭ðĒðĻ𝐧
xxviii. 𝐈'ðĶ 𝐧ðĻ𝐭 ðĄðšðŊðĒ𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐚ðĒðŦ
xxix. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞ðŊ𝐞𝐧 ðĒðĶ𝐚𝐠ðĒ𝐧𝐞 ðēðĻðŪ 𝐎ðĪ𝐚𝐭ðĒ𝐧𝐠
xxx. 𝐂ðĻðŦ𝐞ðē
xxxi. 𝐒ðĒ𝐧𝐜𝐞ðŦ𝐞ðĨðē
xxxii. 𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐎𝐞𝐛𝐚ðĨðĨ 𝐚𝐧𝐚ðĨðĻ𝐠ðē ðŦðĒð ðĄð­ 𝐧ðĻ𝐰? 𝐒𝐞ðŦðĒðĻðŪ𝐎ðĨðē?
xxxiii. 𝐌ðĒðĪ𝐞 ðĨðĻðŊ𝐞ðŦ 𝐟ðĒðŦ𝐎𝐭, 𝐋𝐚𝐝ðē 𝐊ðĒðĨðĨ𝐞ðŦ 𝐎𝐞𝐜ðĻ𝐧𝐝
xxxiv. 𝐘ðĻðŪ ðĨðĻðŊ𝐞 ðĶ𝐞 𝐭ðĻðĻ ðĶðŪðœðĄ 𝐭ðĻ 𝐞ðŊ𝐞ðŦ 𝐛ðŦ𝐞𝐚ðĪ ðŪðĐ 𝐰ðĒð­ðĄ ðĶ𝐞
XXXIV. 𝐈 ð­ðĄðĻðŪð ðĄð­ ð­ðĄðžðŦ𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐎 𝐚 𝐎ðĐðĒ𝐝𝐞ðŦ
XXXV. 𝐈'ðĶ 𝐒𝐭ðĒðĨðĨ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝ðĒ𝐧𝐠
XXXVI. ð’ðĄðĻðŪðĨ𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐚ðĨðĪ 𝐚𝐛ðĻðŪ𝐭 ðēðĻðŪðŦ 𝐭ðŦ𝐚ðŪðĶ𝐚 ðĶðĻðŦ𝐞 ðĻ𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧?

xv. 𝗧ð—ĩð—Ū𝘁'𝘀 𝘄ð—ĩ𝘆 𝘆𝗞𝘂 ð—ŧð—ēð—ēð—ą 𝘁𝗞 ð—ąð—žð˜‚ð—Ŋð—đð—ē ð—ļð—ŧ𝗞𝘁

3.9K 209 103
wheelerblossom

El tilted her head, Billy's body crashing back into the sauna room wall.

"Now!" Mike yelled as El slammed the door shut, him and Will putting a broken pipe on the handle to avoid him getting out. Jude jumped, hiding behind Mike slightly as Billy beat on the door, yelling and grunting as he did so.

Mike reached back to take his hand. Corey was hidden behind Jude the whole time.Billy spoke, "Max."

Their eyes all turned her way, the redhead hesitated a second, "Do it."

"Max! Let me out of here!" Billy yelled as Will turned the sauna heat up. Billy's outburst and the way he hit the wall had Jude trying to be the bravest he could. He nodded, trying to hype himself up to try and protect the ones around him. El, thankfully, pushed the group behind her and Mike kept Jude back. He didn't have to be a tough guy.

"You kids, you think this is funny? You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?" Billy asked through the glass, spitting on it, "You little shits think this is funny? What is this? Open the door. Open the door!"

He made them all jump slightly, repeating himself over and over again to open the door.

Billy yelled out loudly as Will called out, "We're at 220."

Sobbing echoed from inside, "It's not my fault. It's not my fault. It's not my fault, Max. I promise you, it's not my fault."

Max slowly approached, Mike and Jude shared a look.

"What's not your fault, Billy?" she asked, peering through the foggy window.

"I've done things, Max. Really...bad things. I didn't mean to." Billy cried from within the smaller, heated room. The group behind Max slowly approached as well with their own looks of fear and panic, "He made me do it."

"Who made you do it?" Max asked, voice small and gentle.

"I don't know, it was like a shadow." Billy spoke. El looked back at Will, the look in his eye made Jude huff. He stood up straight, taking the lead as he stood before the group now, "Like a giant shadow. Please, Max."

"What did he make you do?" she asked him.

"It's nod my fault, okay? Max, please." Billy begged, crying and yelling at the same time, "Please believe me. It's not my fault. I tried to stop him, I did. Please believe me, Max."

Max began to cry as she put a hand to the glass, "Billy, it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay. We want to help you. You just have to talk to us, okay?"

"I feel him." Will mumbled, his hand coming up to the back of his neck, "He's activated."

Mike looked forward, "Max, get away from the door."

"What?" she turned back.

"Get away from the door!" Mike yelled, Billy hitting the window as glass flew everywhere. Jude lunged forward, grabbing Max and yanking her to the side.

"Let me out, you bitch! I'll fucking gut you!" Billy yelled, looking directly at Max, reaching down and yanking the pipe from the handle. Lucas and Mike reached forward, grabbing the pairs arm and yanking them back.

The lights blinked above the huddled up group. Billy let out an animal like roar from inside the sauna, making them all look back his way. El threw a arm out infront of everyone as Max shook her head, "He can't get out, can he?"

"No way." Lucas shook his head.

Billy through his body against the door a few times before knocking it down harshly, stumbling out onto the ground. The party, all yelled in fear and backed up quickly. The boy stood up, facing El. Corey hide behind Jude, his first time experiencing this. Jude kept an arm infront of him while Mike did the same.

The weight from the bar picking up caught his attention, looking over to see El using her powers to lift it before yelling out, throwing it Billys way and knocking him backwards. Mike backed them all up close to the wal.

El breathed heavy, using her out reached hand to hold Billy against the wall with the weight. El screamed loudly as Billy pushed against it, having it move a few inches before he threw it harshly. El ducked down immediately, Jude's heart stopped when it nearly hit her. Before she had time to move away, Billy had a hold of her head, yanking her backwards to stare at her face.

His eyes found the party before wrapping a tight hand around El's neck. They all gasped, Billy slowly lifting El up into the air as she coughed and gasped for air. Jude panicked. "No!"

"Jude!" Corey yelled in a panic as the Mackenzie boy ran forward. His head collided with Billys rib cage, knocking him down because it was a weak point. El coughing as Billy and Jude landed next to each other. Corey ran to her side to help her. Billy recovered from the fall faster then Jude, looking over at him with evil eyes. Jude panicked, trying to scoot away from him.

"Leave him alone, you piece of shit!" Mike yelled, hitting Billy with a metal pole.

Corey ran to help Jude up as Billy also rose to his feet, yanking the pole from Mike.

El lifted Billy off the ground before he had the chance to get near Mike. Jude hurried to grab his hand, pulling him back against the wall with him and Corey. Billy yelled out as El cried, holding him up and getting higher and higher. She made a circle around the room, Max, Will, and Lucas going to the the other three so they hadn't been all separated. El and Billy screamed at the same time before her hands yanked to the side, throwing the Hargrove boy out of the side of the brick wall. Corey caught El before she fell to the ground, Jude and Mike following to check on her.

"Woods." El spoke, behind the blind fold in Mikes basement.

"Woods?" Lucas questioned.

"He's with...Wills mom." El confirmed slowly.

Will gave an odd look. "My- my mom?"

"What are they doing?" Max asked her with an odd look.

"Ill....annoy." El spoke, earning odd looks.

"Ill annoy." Jude hummed, crossing his arms. "Yeah, this isn't my department of expertise."

"They're going to ill annoy." El said after he did.

"Mike! Breakfast!" Karen yelled from the other side of the door, hitting it.

"Not now, Mom!" Mike yelled over his shoulder before facing El again. "Illinois? Like the state?"

El pulled the blind fold off with a innocent shrug, looking to Corey for help. "Ill-annoy."

The girls had gone off to the bathroom, Jude sitting in the corner as he tied and untied his shoes. Mike walked over. "That's why you need to double knot."

"Double knot seems so...fancy." Jude admitted as Mike leaning down infront of him. "I guess you are kinda fancy."

"Maybe it'll rub off onto you." he hummed, double knotting Jude's shoe laces for him. "Are you...okay?"

"I feel bad." Jude spoke as he nodded toward Corey. "I don't think we should have involved him."

"Well, we didn't." Mike pointed out, holding his hand out. "You wanna work some of your Judith magic on him?"

"I'm gonna kill you." he said back in annoyance, taking Mikes hand. He walked toward Corey, clearing his throat. "How's the weather?"

Corey looked at him. "Is that some sort of saying I don't know about?"

"Shockingly, no." Jude exhaled, sitting down next to him. "You just seen a little freaked out over here."

Corey nodded. "I didn't think things like this existed."

"They're not suppose to." he pointed out. "You wanna know how it all started?"

"How?" Corey looked at him curiosity. "And, please, just use english...I don't catch onto your sayings."

Jude smiled, nodding his head. "It was raining. My dad and I had gotten into an argument, I didn't wanna stay home by myself that night but he needed to work because our gas was shut off. So, I went to stay with Mike. We all went out searching for Will, and it was so cold, and I couldn't afford the good raincoats so all the stupid rain was just seeping through and sticking to me. Then, there was El, bald and so tiny."

Corey cracked a small grin. "That's it?"

"My life changed after that." Jude said back. "I could have looked at it in the worst way possible, and that would have been okay. But, instead, I saw it as a blessing. I was terrified, still am sometimes, but don't tell anyone I said that. But, I have my friends, my family. If I wasn't here with them, i'd loose my shit."

"You all seem so close." Corey looked over at him. "They seem important to you."

Jude nodded his head. "It was always such a shit show with my parents growing up. I got so use to just leaving and staying with my friends. Shit like that sticks, I couldn't imagine what it would be like without them."

He looked over at Mike when he said it. "I don't wanna imagine what it would be like."

Corey gave him a small smile. "I didn't have friends until I met you guys too. And my parents...it's kinda a shit show, assuming that's terrible by the sound of it, with us too. I don't know if you noticed, but I don't get out much."

"What? Nooo." Jude waved him off with a weird look. "It's not obvious at all."

kylie speaks

i stayed up late last night
and wrote so much for this
book, only have one episode
left so expect daily updates
now!!!

ПŅ€ÐūÐīÐūÐŧÐķÐļŅ‚ŅŒ Ņ‡Ņ‚ÐĩÐ―ÐļÐĩ

ВаО Ņ‚аКÐķÐĩ ÐŋÐūÐ―Ņ€Ð°ÐēÐļŅ‚ŅŅ

DELICATE - S.H garfieldddstanzz9

ÐĪÐ°Ð―Ņ„ÐļК

1.4K 11 35
- áī…áī‡ĘŸÉŠáī„áī€áī›áī‡ - .ð–Ĩ” ݁ ˖ðŸĶ‡ ݁˖ ݁ð–Ĩ” . áī‡áī áī‡Ę€ ꜱɩÉīáī„áī‡ áī›Ęœáī‡ áī„áī€ęœąáī‡ áīęœ° áī›Ęœáī‡ áī…áī‡ĘŸÉĒáī€áī…áī'ꜱ, ʜáī€áīĄáī‹ÉŠÉīꜱ ʜáī€ęœą ʙáī‡áī„áīáīáī‡ áī€ áī˜ĘŸáī€ÉĒáīœáī‡. áī›Ęœáī‡Éī, áīĄÉŠĘŸĘŸ ʙʏáī‡Ę€ęœą ÉĒáīáī‡ęœą áīÉŠęœąęœąÉŠÉīÉĒ. áī…áī€Ęęœą ʟáī€áī›áī‡Ę€, ʙáī€Ę€Ę™áī€Ę€...
22.3K 548 17
𝐀 𝐒𝐭ðŦ𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞ðŦ ð“ðĄðĒ𝐧𝐠𝐎 𝐒𝐭ðĻðŦðē 𝐒𝐭𝐞ðŊ𝐞 𝐇𝐚ðŦðŦðĒ𝐧𝐠𝐭ðĻ𝐧 ðą 𝐎𝐂 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐎ðĻ𝐧 𝟐 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍...
137K 2.4K 62
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄ð˜ū𝙃 . . . the 007 escapes to a new world and befriends a strange group of teenagers who on...
43.1K 2.4K 13
-𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 áĩâąáĩáĩ‰ Ę·Ę°áĩ‰áĩ‰ËĄáĩ‰Ęģ 'ðĒ'ðĶ ðĄðžðŦ𝐞, ðŦðĒð ðĄð­ ðĄðžðŦ𝐞' -In which he...