vi. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

"Mike! Don't hit woman!" Jude looked at him with a crazy look after Jude threw the door back in Max's face

"I didn't hit her!" Mike threw his hands up in surrender.

"Hello! Hello! Guys, come on. Can I come in yet?" Max called from the other side of the door, beating on it with her fist.

"No!" Mike yelled back toward her.

"I don't understand." Lucas looked down.

"What do you not understand?" Mike asked, regarding the explanation him and Will gave after dragging the boys to the AV room again.

"Will saw something that looked like Dart last year?" Lucas asked, looking over at the Byers boy.

"Kind of, but there was no tail." Will explained in a small voice. Jude gave him a rub to his back in moral support.

"But then he heard it yesterday. The exact same sound." Mike nodded, looking at the clueless trio.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Dustin huffed.

Jude smacked him upside the head, causing his hat to fall forward some. "Jesus, don't be an ass."

"I wasn't sure." Will said guilty like.

"See." Jude rolled his eyes at Dustin.

"So it's a coincidence." Dustin tried to defend Dart.

"Or not." Mike pointed out. "What if when Will was stuck in the Upside Down, he somehow acquired True Sight?"

"True sight?" Lucas asked confused.

"It gives you the power to see the ethereal plane." Dustin explained to him.

Jude inhaled deeply. "Which might explain his now memories, if you think about it."

"Jude's right, it makes sense." Mike nodded his head from next to the curly haired boy, who Mike realized smelt like a girlish perfume now. Then realized he hadn't even seen him at lunch.

"Elaborate." Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Maybe these episodes that Will keeps having aren't really flashbacks at all." Mike explained to him better, knowing that if Dustin did it he'd just get distracted, and if Jude did it he'd just get annoyed. "Maybe they're real. Maybe Will can somehow see into the Upside Down."

"So that would mean.." Lucas trialed off.

"Dart is from the Upside Down." Mike answered him honestly with a nod.

"We need to take him to Hopper." Lucas sighed.

"I agree." Mike nodded.

"Hopper?" Jude asked in disbelief with a roll to his eyes. "Hopper is an asshole who will just yell at us! Or just smack on a donut in my face and make me want to knock his stupid teeth in."