ix. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲

"Turn right!" Will yelled over the arguing of Joyce and Bob, the group in the car as the darkness of the sky took over the orange color that flooded Hawkins

"What?" Joyce looked back.

"I saw him." Will said seriously.

"Where?" Joyce began to look around.

"Not here. In my non-memories." Will gave a crazy look toward the front.

"In your what?" Bob looked back in shock by his words.

"Turn right!" Will yelled forward. Joyce jerked the car, Jude's body yanking to the side and head butting Mike rather heard.

"Ow! Why'd you do that?" Jude wacked Mike upside the head.

"It wasn't me!" he yelled back, the car bouncing as they went down the ditch and nearly ran over a sign. Joyce slammed on the breaks when she nearly crashed into Hoppers truck, making them all jerk forward before falling back against the seats.

"Jesus!" Jude yelled, a hand pressed to his heart. "You know i've got a weak stomach."

"Superspy." Mike breathed out, one hand holding Jude's wrist and the other on the back of the chair.

"Super sick." Jude corrected him, inhaling. "I'm good, i'm fine."

"What's Jim doing here? Joyce?" Bob looked in confusion at the truck infront of them, then looking at his girlfriend.

"Boys, I need you to stay here." Joyce spoke to the trio in the back.

"No. Mom, Mom, Mom, it's not safe." Will tried to protest as she got out of the car.

"That's why I need you to stay here!" Joyce said sternly back to them. "Stay here!"

"Yes ma'am." Jude said quickly with a nod.

Once Joyce and Bob disappeared down into the tunnels, the trio had gotten out of the car. The headlights shined behind them, watching, waiting for any sight of Joyce again. Jude's hand wrapped around Mikes arm when the sound of cars were heard, turning back. The headlights blinded him at first, blinking a few times and seeing the multiple vans. The same vans he saw his long lost friend flip not too long ago.

"That's can't be good." Jude commented. The people jumping out of the vans didn't even look at the teens, hurrying past them and toward the opening. Jude watched the blow torch weapon began to light the vines on fire.

Will gave a shriek of pain as he fell to the ground.

"Will!" Mike yelled in panic. The pair kneeled down next to him in worry.

"Will! Will, what's wrong?" Jude asked quickly, rolling him onto his back so he wasn't getting a mouthful of dirt. Wills body seemed to be seizing, pained noises leaving his lips. Harsh, long, and loud screams left the Byers boy, scaring both his friends.