๐‹๐ˆ๐‹๐€๐‚ โ†ฑ แต— แตโฑแต—หขแต˜สธแตƒ หฃ สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ...

Galing kay lyneysmagicwand_

(y/n), a young girl who adores lilac (the color, the flower, everything about it) gets to know takashi mitsuy... Higit pa

- ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป

๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜

3.1K 111 94
Galing kay lyneysmagicwand_

IN THE LIBRARY WITH A CALM ENVIRONMENT, (Y/N) WAS READING a book. That was also when some random guy that she'd recognize being in her class came up to her. His hair was blond and he had brown eyes. (y/n) was yet not sure if his name was Adrian or Aiden. 

"Hey (l/n), you know where's your boyfriend?" this one asked.

"My boyfriend? I don't have one" the girl replied confused.

"Oh. You and Mitsuya aren't dating? I was even though sure that you were" the blond haired said with a shrug.

"Well we aren't..."

"Anyways, do you know where he is?"

"No, why?"

"Ugh, nothing never mind" 

"What do you want from Mitsuya?" the girl said realizing that his questioning about Takashi's location wasn't friendly but more like problematic.

"Awe, you're now worried for him? You should probably ask him out"

"Shut up and tell me what do you want from him"

"Well you know what, I'll use you as a messager then. Tell him that Valhalla wanna fight against Toman and that we'll win"

"Valhalla? Toman? What are you talking about?"

"He didn't tell you anything about Toman? I'm shocked. Do you know who's Manjiro Sano?"

"No? Why?"

"Do you know who's Mikey then?"

"Yes, why?"

"Manjiro Sano is Mikey. And Mikey is Toman's head. Toman is a short for Tokyo Manji Gang"

"A gang? And what does Mitsuya have to do with this?" 

"He's the Second Division Captain of Toman. Did he really tell you none of it? After you went many time over his house?"

"Hey! How'd you know that?"

"It's just obvious"

"It isn't"

"Well whatever. Just tell him that"

"What if I don't tell him?" (y/n) replied crossing her arms.

"Well, you wouldn't want the people that are the dearest to him to get hurt don't you?" the blond haired replied with a smirk.

(y/n) gulped. She didn't want Mitsuya to get into a fight but she also didn't want him to feel bad because his sisters and his mom got hurt because of her. She sighed and nodded.

"Also, this is embarrassing but is your name Adrian  or Aiden?"

"You seriously don't pay attention to anything else than the lessons and Mitsuya do you?" the guy said disappointed which made (y/n) turn red. "It's Adrian"

TIME SKIP

(y/n) didn't know if Adrien's words were true and she didn't want to go ask Mitsuya about it, so she instead went to ask Peh. She didn't really know what class he was in, so she had to look around for a long 15 minutes. Once she found him, she stood still not knowing if she should do that. What if Adrien's words weren't right and Peh would make fun of her for believing it? She shook her head then took a deep breathe before walking towards the brunette.

"Hey Peh! I have a question for you" the girl said giving her shot.

"Hey (l/n), you're not with Mitsuya?" this one asked looking around.

"Nope. Anyways, can we go on a more private place. Because yeah..."

Without asking anymore questions, the guy surprisingly nodded and listened to the girl. They went on a corner, as (y/n) took a deep breathe.

"So. Um, what's Toman?"

"Toman? Did Mitsuya talk about it to you?"

"No. Actually, it was some guy in my class named Adrien. He told me to tell Mitsuya that Valhalla and Toman are gonna have a fight"

"He dares tell you this like that? Where the fuck is this man?"

"Hey hey hey, it's alright. But my worry is that I have to tell Mitsuya or they'll hurt who he cares about the most"

"There's 4 person that 3 are probably obvious"

"4 person? Who's the last person?"

"That's for you to figure out. Now, if you excuse me, I have to text Mikey"

"Wait Peh!"

"What?" this one said in a hurry.

"Is it true Mitsuya is the Second Division Captain?"

"Yes"

"And who else is part of Toman?"

"Mikey, the head. Baji, Draken, Chifuyu and me. I don't think you know anyone else"

"Wait, they're all in Toman?" (y/n) asked shocked.

"Yes, Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, some guys named Pah and Kazutora are Toman's founding members"

"The founding members?! What?!?!"

"Listen (y/n), I know you got a lot of questions. But I can't answer them right now, I have to inform Mikey alright?"

"Okay fine"

(y/n) then went quiet as Peh pulled out his phone. That was also when (y/n) noticed Takashi walking towards them. She felt panicked for a second to then realize that she had no reason to panic so she took a deep breathe and calmed down. 

"Hey Peh, hey (y/n)-chan"

"Hey Mitsuya" Peh said having his eyes kept on his phone.

"Hey Taka-chan, I have a-" (y/n) started but got cut off by Peh.

"Wait. (y/n)-chan and Taka-chan? You already went to the nickname basis? Hakkai would be jealous" Peh joked.

"Shut it Peh" the lilac haired said rolling his eyes. 

"Oh and he's also part of Toman" Peh added.

"Wait what? She knows about Toman? Peh, why'd you tell her about it?!?!" Mitsuya said mad and worried.

"He wasn't the one telling me, Adrien was. He just gave me more information noticing that I was confused"

"The fuck did Adrian want from you?"

"He's announcing a fight" Peh said.

"With me or with Toman?"

"It's Toman against Valhalla"

"Oh. But why'd he'd tell you?" Takashi asked the girl.

"He was looking for you and I didn't obviously know where you were. But then I realized he was looking for trouble so I asked why he was looking for you and he used me as a messager"

"And he threatened her to hurt the ones dearest to you if she denied informing you about it" Peh added which obviously made Mitsuya mad.

"I'll be right back" the lilac haired said.

"Wait no, it's alright Takashi" the (h/c) haired said.

"No it's not! He shouldn't threaten you like that!"

"I kind of asked for it, so it's alright"

"It's not"

(y/n) placed a soft kiss on Takashi's cheeks then said "Listen, I appreciate you caring about me, but you don't need to start a fight to defend me. Okay?"

Takashi slowly turned red. He realized that the girl knew how to make him listen to her, which made him even redder so he looked down to chuckle.

"Fine, anything you say (y/n)" this one said looking back up with a smile. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

62.6K 2.4K 28
โ”Š โ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ . โž โ”Š โ‡ข In which mitsuya takashi met a female who just wants peace in her life. ๏ฟฝ...
24.8K 1.7K 18
แฐ โŽฏ " the kingdom's rumbling is worth being with you tonight. " ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ the commoner, mitsuya takashi, finds out what makes princess y/n fire...
50.1K 1.6K 33
M4F "I love the way your hair flows when the wind blows." Mitsuya's fingers ran through y/n's hair, with the hairband he had made for her between hi...
122K 4.5K 51
Yandere Rindou Haitani & Haruchiyo Sanzu x reader ๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡๐…‡โ›… This story is about a girl named Mitsuya y/n who has been a target of two obs...