A New Start: The Beginning of...

By sleepylilacfox

This teen is no other than Irumi Suzuki. Why was this young teen there in the first place? Well, poor young I... More

Welcome readers!
Welcome to the Netherworld Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your Orientation Ceremony Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your new Family Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your New Look Irumi-chan!
Welcome to your Familiar Irumi-chan!
Welcome your Potential Playmate Irumi-chan!
Welcome your Cheerful Playmates Irumi-chan!
Welcome your First Friends Irumi-chan!
Welcome a glimmer of truth Irumi-chan!
Welcome to the Misfits Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Guardian Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Rank Owl Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Mysterious Ring Irumi-chan!
Welcome your Personal Tutor Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Suspicious President Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Reading Aquaintance Irumi-chan!
Welcome Dinner Etiquette Irumi-chan!
Welcome Ambitions and Dreams Irumi-chan!
Welcome to Opera's Preparations Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Stressful Lesson Irumi-chan!
Welcome Elective Classes Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Determined Clara Irumi-chan
Welcome Execution Cannonball, Irumi-chan!
Collection of Drawings I've done for this-pt 1
Welcome the Beginning of Training, Irumi-chan!
Welcome an Interesting Development Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Final Preparations Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Sense of Forebode, Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Retribution of the Insane, Irumi-chan!
Welcome Vengeance is not always Sweet, Irumi-chan!
Welcome a little Reward, Kalego-kun!
Welcome the Newbie, Kalego-kun!
Welcome a New Wardrobe Irumi-chan!
Lustful Haute Couture Catalogue pt 1
Lustful Haute Couture Catalogue pt2
Lustful Haute Couture Catalogue pt3
Welcome a Dance Lesson, Irumi-chan!
Welcome a Possible Mentor, Irumi-chan!
Welcome the Upcoming Rookie Hunt, Rumi-chan!
Welcome the Rookie Hunt, Rumi-Chan!
Welcome the Upperclassmen, Rumi-chan!
Welcome the Cannonball Battler, Rumi-chan!
Welcome The Apparatus Battler, Rumi-Chan!
Welcome Story Time, Rumi-chan!
Welcome to Opening Up, Miyumi-chan!
Welcome a Healing Process, Rumi-chan!
Welcome Another Lesson, Kalego-kun!
Welcome a bit of Memory Lane, Kalego-kun!
Welcome the Beginnings of Heat, Miyumi-chan!
Welcome the Warning Signs; Opera-san!
What If? Never a Warning, Rumi-chan!
What If? A Lost King meets a Little Bunny?
Welcome a Growing Concern, Opera-san!
What If? A Fierce Human Doesn't Want to go Back?
Welcome, Grandpa left for a Meeting, Rumi-chan!
What if? A Chat with Amaryllis!
Welcome Boastful Exclamations of Grandparents!
Welcome, A Goodnight's Rest; Opera-san!
Welcome an explosive idea, Rumi-chan!
Welcome a Night at Babyls, Rumi-chan!
Welcome suspicion and unease Kalego-kun!
Welcome to a Strange Room, Rumi-chan!
Welcome a Night of Surprises, Babyls!

Welcome your First Lesson of Magic Irumi-chan!

1K 57 3
By sleepylilacfox

A/N: will be a bit busy the next coming couple of days so an update will not happen for a while. But I hope you all enjoy this chapter!
___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

Irumi, age 14. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd possibly take advantage of that. And 4. Her heritage and being is near completely shrouded in mystery. Will this pitiful girl who was found by her grandpa make a better life for herself in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

The rest of that day passed in a blink of an eye, Irumi enjoyed a filling dinner prepared by Opera, then curled up on the couch with her grandfather listening to some children stories of the netherworld as she fell into a soft slumber.

Ever so gently, Sullivan hoisted her up into his arms, cradling her limp figure as he carried his granddaughter to her bedroom. "Sweet dreams, our little gift." He murmured gently, brushing her hair off of her face all the while he tucked her under the covers, setting up the alarm clock and positioning Cinnamon and the bear plushie beside her right after before leaving. He had a carriage and a few orders to check the arrival on- hopefully coming in the morning.

The reopened wounds along her back resealed themselves in her slumber, the power locked away in her necklace swirling restlessly, twirling around the ring and seeped into the metal the barest bit, soothed by the imprint of power it held locked deep within. "Nnngh.." Irumi groaned, her surroundings stuffy at the rise of temperature her powers caused.

She turned, cuddling against the bear stuffy Opera got her as it was a bit chilled compared to her devil-spider silk pillows. The blue aura moved outward, shifting and glowing brilliantly in the darkness of the night, flaring out in search of the imprint it left on the bonded guard. It did this all throughout the night and early morning, only seeping back into its imprisonment when Irumi stirred, beginning to awaken as the door was tossed open by an excitable Sullivan and Opera who followed close behind to greet her a good morning.

After her morning greetings, routine bath, aid in dressing and breakfast; she walked out of the manor with a promised 'surprise' from her grandpa. He happily skipped forward and from some sort of portal two hellish equestrians ran through pulling a sizable elegant carriage behind them. "Eh?!"

"I'm so glad my order finally arrived!~ My darling little pumpkin! If you need to go anywhere anytime you have a ride full of comfort and style! Only the very best for you my dear! Hahahahahaha!!!"

"A-ah...that's great grandpa.." Irumi began to sweat looking up at the bold and glamorous carriage. 'This...is going to make me stand out...' turning her gaze to the two darkly colored horses. "Hello there, I'll be in your care this morning," Irumi greeted, bowing respectfully to the two.

Both looked quite pleased by the greeting, one puffing its chest in pride while the other bowed its head in equal respect. "Do they have names..?" she asked, walking forward and outstretching her hand for both to inspect her scent and gauge what they'd feel comfortable for her to do. Near immediately the one who bowed nudged and nuzzled her hand, gaining a giggle from the teen.

"No, not yet milady, the two of them hold the honor of receiving their names from you." Opera stated, eyeing the horses while loading up the red carpet discreetly to avoid distressing their young mistress.

"Ah..Hm...I suppose I should think it through a bit, I don't want to choose anything you two may not like after all." Irumi mused, stroking the mane of the one who bowed back to her. The other, getting a bit jealous at the attention the other got, bowed its head-nudging Irumi's arm to pet him with her other hand. Giggling more, she did exactly as wished, being sure to stay gentle, respectful, and consistent with her movements.

"It is time to head off to school milady," Opera voiced up, finished with lugging the large red carpet aboard the magical storage and set in both her and their master's bags for the school day.

"Ah, yes! Right! Is it okay to leave Azz-kun and Clara on their way here though..?" "You can meet them and explain to them at school once you arrive, I'm sure they will see the gift lord Sullivan presented you and would treasure greeting you the moment you exit onto school property." Opera promised, easing and guiding Irumi into the carriage while giving a small tilt of a head towards the hellish stallion and mare.

Irumi looked uncertain but in the end gave into Opera's insistence, letting herself be guided into a seat with Opera just across from her. With the door closed and Sullivan at the ready on the box seat, a whip in hand. "Tallyhoooooo!"

The horses raced forward, barely needing the 'encouraging' touch of the excitable Sullivan as they pulled the coach. Irumi wobbled slightly in her seat, not fully prepared for the jolting start but found herself resting against the plush bench seating, peering out the little window.

She began to fidget with the ring on her finger, worried it would act up again during the school day, but also worried what her life would look like if it was ever discovered she held the blood of a human-or that she knew the human world existed. It wasn't pleasant thoughts for it being so early in the morning, it just caused her to wish for peace and hide away all the more despite how unrealistic that was.

Looking down at her lap, Irumi continued to fiddle with the ring that could spin and move a brief bit down and up her finger but never past her finger knuckle. She could hear her grandfather's continuing declarations of excitement- being a menace to the low flying students even.

Irumi jolted again when the carriage went to a complete stop. Squeaking, Irumi stumbled to her feet, paling as her sharpened hearing picked up the muttering of the students outside.

Opera got up, pushing open the door and pushed out the red carpet, unraveling it in full forcing the students gawking at the front gates to move aside. "Presenting; Master Irumi!!" Opera shouted.

Irumi stood there, flustered and anxious at all this attention being drawn towards her. 'I don't want to stand out!!!' She internally cried, frozen stiff.

"This way," Opera presented the carpet next to her, causing their young mistress to twitch. "Give me a break will you?!" She yelped, tugging at the ends of her hair in stress.

"Master Irumi!!" Asmodeus called out in the distance, gaining her attention. "Heh?"

"A very good morning to you, Master Irumi!!!" Azz-kun exclaimed while jogging elegantly towards her and the carriage she still stood on.

"Oh-good morning Azz-kun, and I'm so sorry I didn't come with you for our walk to school today." She immediately apologized, stepping down from the steps of the coach and onto the red carpet. "Are you kidding me?! That was the most glorious entrance ever!" He glistened, frankly glowing brightly in his awe towards the short bluenette.

Irumi blinked up at him, partially blinded by his sparkle when Clara threw herself over, somehow rolled up in the red carpet Opera brought along-having crashed into Azz and knocked the pinkette back. "Good morning!!~" she cackled in glee.

Growling at the disturbance the small gremlin of a girl caused, Azz picked Clara up by the roll of carpet and tossed her away. "What do you think you're doing you pest?!-GAH!" She somehow bounced back and nailed Asmodeus right in the gut a second time.

Watching this unfold in silence, Irumi stood there sweating at the way these two interacted so...violently. "Er..hey..Azz-kun? Clara? Perhaps we should get to class now..." she squealed out meekly, frayed as the two continued arguing and the surrounding masses of students continued to stare and whisper around.

She watched in horror as somehow Opera threw themself into the mess between Asmodeus and Clara, requesting the carpet the green gremlin stayed wrapped up in. As the chaos of pink, green and red moved away, her grandfather skipped over with her school bag in hand. "Don't forget your bag now Ru-Chan!~" he cheerfully handed the item over. "Oh, thank you grandpa!" Irumi chirped, taking it from him with a grateful smile.

"Whoa-wait he got even the Chairdemon to carry his bag for him?!" A student who has been watching the drama unfold commented loudly. "That Irumi is the ballsiest kid ever!" A different one exclaimed, sweating buckets.

"Eek!" Irumi squeaked, her long ears drooping in embarrassment as she easily overheard them.

"Also! I have another grand surprise for you pumpkin!" Sullivan beamed, pulling out a cellular device from his pocket- a cellphone but had a design much like horns and a tail- the Netherworld equivalent-a hellphone.

"This way you can call me anytime you want! I finally caved in and converted to a hellphone! Don't ask me how it works cause I don't have the foggiest but the point is now you can call me when the desire strikes!" He chirped excitably.

Irumi stood there, bright red and nodding, becoming more flustered as Sullivan began to pet her hair happily. Quickly, to respectfully escape, she hugged him around his waist. "I should start heading to class grandpa! I'll be sure to call you whenever I feel like it and be sure to do the same, have a nice day!" She yelped out, quickly escaping after the hug, rushing to the misfit class while attempting-and failing to blend in and hide in the crowd of the other students. Ending up power-walking the entire way to her class.

A bit later, settled in class with Azz-kun and Clara back by her side, roll call was taken promptly after the last warning bell rung-er shrieked out. Irumi was sulking in her seat, unable to get over how much attention kept being drawn to her as each of her classmates' names were being called out one by one.

'What am I doing wrong? I really don't want to stand out but no matter what it keeps happening...' "Irumi!" Kalego called out. "Oh man..." she mumbled before promptly snapping out of it registering her name was called. "Oh-yes Sir, Here!" She answered quickly before Kalego had the chance to fume and repeat himself. "Starting today, you all will be starting classes with other teachers, refrain from insolent behavior such as not answering when called!" He reminded them all before glaring at Sabnock from the corner of his eyes, "or other imprudent behaviors such as challenging your teachers to engage in fights!" Sabro smirked, looking honored by that remembrance and gave a thumbs up to Kalego and his classmates.

Sighing, wondering why he even bothered trying to remind this group of their behaviors, "that is all;" Kalego grumbled just as the tower's 'bell' called out to signal the next period. "Now head for the class tower straight away!" He ordered, giving Irumi a warning glance to not space out again before walking back to his teaching desk.

"Just in time..." Irumi sighed, worn down despite it being the beginning of her day. "Irumi-sir," Asmodeus voiced out, gaining her attention.

Upon looking over, Irumi leant back; yelping slightly in shock as Clara growled with Asmodeus pulling at her face to make an outstandingly bizarre expression. Irumi continued to blink at the two of them, startled by this random action.

"Eh-what's this all about?" Irumi slightly giggled in uncertainty. "Well sir, you seemed a bit troubled by something and wanted to cheer you up...is it working at all?" Asmodeus questioned, still pulling at Clara's face as she continued growling and roaring. "Wanna piggyback ride irumikins?!"

She bit her bottom lip; a bit of amusement coming to her gaze as she stared at the two of them, "thanks you two." She giggled out watching as Clara jumped Azz's back and continued to argue once again about the height comparison between him and Sabro and the infatuation the green gremlin had with the pinkette's back.

The two paused their impromptu wrestling as Irumi took a step towards them. "Let's get going to the class towers, we wouldn't want to be late, ne?" She chirped out. Asmodeus and Clara blinked down at Irumi, the both of them blushing at the bluenette. "Y-yes of course master!" "Yeeeah Irumikins!"

They went through introductory magic lessons-where they witnessed the basics that they will be covering over the next couple months; then it was astrology class going over some constellations, planetary bodies, and a brief explanation on why it's important to know how these things effects not only the order and operations of the netherworld but can hold significant effects on demons and other creatures as well. After those two classes, Orumi and the Misfits made their way into the Diabotany tower for their first official class with Miss Suzie.

"Yis, students of the misfits class; it is a pleasure to meet all of you. Welcome to the Botany tower. Here you will learn about one of the most fascinating fields of studying in the scientific world. My name is Suzie Stolas and I will be teaching you about diabotany, yis!" A short, blonde demoness with a green uniform with pink petals in her hair, and pink petal earrings chirped happily, clapping her hands as the Misfits settled around standing at the tables.

"Today, let us use our magic to try to make flowers bloom! How does that sound, yis?" She took out a potted seedling, setting it onto her desk and making certain they all could see what she proceeded to do next.

Irumi bent forward slightly, head tilted to the side as she tried to peer a bit closer at Miss Suzie.

"Hold your hand over this special sapling and then- Kuan Kuan!" Suzie held her open hand-palm facing down to the little plant as she uttered those words. Briefly her outstretched hand flowed a brilliant sunny gold before the plant reacted immediately, growing upwards and transforming into a pretty pink flower with pleasant little eyes. Irumi oohed, somewhat reminded of a pink shi shi camellia.

Suzie picked up her plant, smiling serenely at them all as she presented her creation. "Yis! And just like that it's bloomed. By the way, you can use this flower to give shape, weight and dimension to your magic ." She noted, setting her plant back down and clapped her hands joyously once again. "Alright everyone, it is now time to begin, Yis!"

It took a bit to get everyone their pot with the planted seedling. But once everything was set up on the tables the Misfits began one by one, wishing to witness what each of them created for their flower.

Kamui went first, then Agares declared his with a yawn but nothing happened. "Um ma'am, nothing's happening?" Kamui questioned as Suzie walked on over. "A technique that will help is to clearly envision what you have in mind for your flower. Try your best, Yis Yis!" She chirped out, walking by the two to inspect the others of the class.

Irumi watched this go on, head tilted trying to figure what she would want and if it would even work. 'Do I have any useable magic..? How do you use magic anyhow..?' She thought a little lost glancing from her classmates, to the potted plants then to her hands. 'Well I still need to participate I suppose...'

Above them, looking down on to their class were many groups of upper class men, having come to watch. A few comments passed through them-a bit about Irumi and Asmodeus gaining her attention away from her pot to glance up. "Huh?" Her elongated pointy ears twitched, flicking up and down as Asmodeus walked over to stand beside her.

"They are our upperclassmen...I'm sure they came here to check up on us because the first years ranks were just announced, so perhaps they are trying to scout us?" The pinkette partially explained, staring up at them with Irumi. She merely hummed back in understanding. "Hey! Look over there!" Lied called out, directing their attention to the two students a bit far back in black and red uniforms- the student council. "That's the student council."

"Weird," Jazz mused out. "They hardly ever come to the underclassmen's tower." "What are they doing here?" Garp questioned, looking up as well. Sabnock stomped over, "It's obvious!" He declared with gusto. "I am beth rank and the future demon king! It's quite clear they came to observe me! Sabnock Sabro!! Hiyah! If it's a show they want they will see my full powers!!! -Kuan Kuan!!!!!" Sabnock exclaimed with dramatics.

"Eh...?" Irumi questioned, partially gawking up at Sabnock with Asmodeus staring at the tall demon unamused; while Clara snickered, a pair of glasses on her face with all the flashing use of magic happening.

"Behold! This is my blossom!!!" The...flower was destructively munching down on its own pot. "What kind of flower is that??" Irumi asked, bewildered. "I mean- look it's even eating its own pot!" She pointed out worriedly. But Sabro laughed joyously. "I shall call it, Destructive god!"

"Maybe it's too destructive," Jazz snickered goodnaturedly and in amusement. "Good effort, yis yis. I give it a B+, Yis Yis!" Suzie chirped. "But why?!" Sabro questioned, white and blue in shock.

Asmodeus hmphed, "how crude and tasteless!" He smirked at Sabro presenting his flower made of flames. "Ooh how brilliant!" "It's a burning flower!" Irumi exclaimed as they gathered around it. From her side view, she could see Sabro grit his teeth in irritation. Tilting her head, Irumi looked from Asmodeus to Sabnock hoping this wasn't going to result in another argument.

'Who am I kidding...it's these two...' Irumi smiled gently, sweat forming around her brow.

"An A+! Yis Yis!" Suzie cheered out, studying the flaming flower Asmodeus had set down onto one of the tables. "Hmph, something like this is much more refined." Azz stated with confidence, proud of what he created and wished to gift it to Irumi as a sign of his devotion- as Irumi's friend.

"Flowers need water to grow, right?" Sabnock dumped a bucket of water over the flaming bloom. Witnessing this and how riled up it left Asmodeus, Irumi began to sweat all the more.

"You bastard! To my family lineage's flame- I won't forgive you!!!" Asmodeus yelled, flames forming in his clenched fist. "Aren't you hot-tempered, servant of mine? Alright! Let me do you a favor and cool down that head of yours!!" Sabnock cackled, another bucket of water in hand. The others gathered around the fighting duo, edging them on as Irumi shook her head in amusement far out of the way of any of that. Suzie put a quick end to that, informing them to save it for later so the other students could create their blossoms in peace.

Jazz was a plant made of gems, jewelry and cash money. Lied's was much like roulette. Kamui was...a posing nude demoness, Schneider's was a scroll wrapped in vine-like stem. Garp was made of wild winds swirling around each other.

Elizabetta's blossom enhanced her appeal, Irumi could see a few of their male classmates begin openly drooling and leaning towards the tall demoness in almost a hypnotic state. Irumi also quite liked Kerori's as well, which was a pretty blue flower with frills much like a dress beneath it. Agares also looked fun, much like the little cloud he was always on- which he traded to nap on his flower.

Muffling down a small giggle at the scene, Irumi shifted her attention away from the rowdy group to look over at Clara. "How did yours go, Clara? Eh-" she blinked, catching sight of the strange plant in Clara's pot. Not able to see it for more than a second as her green gremlin of a friend quickly hid it under her shirt, face a bright red after the...plant..made a sound similar to a cat.

"Just now...what was...?" Irumi questioned a bit hesitant, not certain what she saw but she was fairly certain she saw weapons and a tentacle as a part of the plant. "Nothing! There's nothing here!!!!"

"Hey!! Over here something weird came out!!" Jazz shouted, able to snatch the pot right from Clara to rush over to the others.

This put a pause to Asmodeus and Sabnock's long going (non-violent) argument thankfully. Drawn over to Clara making strange sounds in an attempt to explain what happened as Jazz, Lied and Suzie studied it closer to the teacher's desk. "What is it?" Lied questioned. "Do you think it's trying to sing?" Suzie laughed good-naturedly.

"What kind of magic did you put into it to make it like that?" Asmodeus questioned, pale at the inelegance of the...plant. "Well it was kinda like Baam! And then Gyaaa! Then it went Nyaa! And then, Baaang!!" Clara explained while covering her face in embarrassment. "Wha-I don't understand a single bit of that and why are you being shy?!"

In the back with Jazz, Lied and Suzie, the plant suddenly breathed fire, leaving the three to gasp in awe. "Kaboooooom!" Clara exclaimed, throwing her hands up to imitate the explosion. "So, not like 'Kablam'?" Sabnock questioned next. She merely responded with another 'Kaboom'. "But it's not making any weird noises like that?- No, that's besides the point! Speak properly and not sound effects damn you!" Asmodeus was lost and irritated over the strange noises.

Irumi giggled freely at witnessing this all, turning to her own plant with a thoughtful expression. 'Magic, huh..?' She mused, picking her pot back up. Closing her eyes in a silent apology. "I'm sorry you may not grow as well and big like the others..." she whispered to it gently. Unknowingly, she began to gain the others' attention towards herself as they realized she was going to go next-and coincidentally last. 'If I do have magic...it would be nice if my flower was a warm color, and perhaps fluffy..' the picture of a large cherry blossom came to mind. An ache appeared in her heart as she remembered the very old ones she used to visit in her earlier childhood.

Expression falling into melancholy, she held out her hand over the little sapling. "Kuan Kuan," she murmured. For a brief moment she felt her necklace, stomach and ring all become a slight bit more warm-fuzzy almost. But as nothing happened right after; Irumi laughed at herself, lightly rubbing the back of her head at the obvious failure, finding it funny she even believed it would have worked. "Just kidding~"

Miss Suzie, having witnessed this all, began to walk towards her blue-haired student, words of encouragement beginning to form when suddenly every one of them were blinded by magic. The harsh glow drew everyone to look over, blinded by the raw energies that flooded the space and into the little sapling.

"H-Heh?!" Irumi squeaked out in confusion. Her new phone at that moment began to ring. Flustered by the continuous glow of her plant and all the attention drawn to her, she nervously brought out her hellphone. Shakily answering her grandpa. "Master Irumi!" Asmodeus called out in concern, blinded by the blue light that flooded the entire tower.

"Heyo!!!~ it's grandpa~!" Was the first thing Irumi managed to hear over the calls and murmurs of shock from the upperclassmen and her classmates. "Yay! It's our first phone call~!!" He continued to cheer out. "Y-yes grandpa, hello to you too.." Irumi greeted back, sweating nervously as she kept her uncertain gaze trained on her plant as it began to grow.

"There's one thing I forgot to tell you, sweet pea! You see, remember yesterday when I charged your ring with my magic, right?" He declared, Irumi gave a pensive hum of agreement. "So, with that little device charged up that's why you will be able to use magic straight away right now while your magic core still develops!" Sullivan stated happily. "Is-is that so..?" Irumi squeaked, her eyes following the plant as it began to tower above them all, breaking the pot and the table in one go while starting to dig through the stone flooring to take root all around the Diabotany tower.

"Mhm! Ah-still you shouldn't use it quite yet! You haven't learned how to regulate the output yet nor have we checked how your own core has been developing! If you use it..it could be dangerous." Sullivan continued to explain.

Irumi let out a mortified sound, pale as everyone began to quickly move away from the still growing plant; accidentally hanging up on him as a branch swept her off her feet.

The tower shuddered, glass shattering and even some parts of the walls gave way to the tree. Everyone who didn't get out of the classroom got trapped in the branches, high above most of Babyls. In a blink of an eye, the pink blossoms bloomed all around, shrouding everyone's vision a fluffy pink.

"Hm? Hello? Ugh...lousy signal..." Sullivan voiced out in confusion looking his phone over to see if he accidentally pressed the wrong button again. Opera twitched at the sound of a distant crash, turning their gaze out the window and immediately took out a camera their master began having them carry around at all times; snapping a handful of pictures. "Sir..what an amazing vista." Opera stated, pointing out the new view. "Oh~! What a splendid sight!" Sullivan cheered, "I suppose I warned Ru-Chan too late hm!" He laughed out, blushing and cheerful.

For the first time, on the school grounds of Babyls; cherry blossoms bloomed.

"You should have warned me sooner, grandpaaaa!" Irumi cried out, limply laying on top of a thick branch. A bright blush covering her face at the mess she caused.

"B-blessed...what brilliant work!" Asmodeus weakly praised, legs tangled up between three different branches as he glittered in awe, laid out upside down. Around the two of them, Clara climbed, hopped and squealed in delight at the pink fluffy flowers. "Look at these flowers!!! So pretty Irumikins!!"

Sabnock groaned, equally dazed as the rest of them as he laid a slight bit away from the demon(ess) he began to feel praise for more and more. "Best-bested once again by thee, my great rival!"

"I don't know what this bloom is but A+++!!" Suzie exclaimed, vision spinning but in delight over this creation.

In a different part of the school, during these events. A student council member ran to the President, throwing open the doors to a tall red-haired demoness of great stature. "Madam President! The first year honor student created some pink fluffy thing!" He reported. The red-head hummed, snapping her notebook close that had notes leading her to believe Irumi's identity as a human.

"Curious," Ameri noted out loud. "These flowers are known to exist only in the human world.." she muttered. "...human?" The council member questioned. "Honor student Irumi...I must speak with him. And it must be immediately. We have much to discuss." She stated in complete seriousness. Her subordinate saluted and quickly left the room promptly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 26.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
7.4K 142 33
A mysterious and mystical girl falls from the night sky, harmed, injured and mostly been chased by an unknown monsters. As one of the duties of the B...
42.2K 1K 41
After being separated from the others crew, Luffy went to save his brother Fire Fist Ace. At the same moment, Nami somehow knew what Luffy was doing...
14.1K 421 21
I died.... what were you expecting of course I was buried! Well, more like my previous body was buried. At least I had a valid reason to miss the dea...