Supernatural Love

By ryeji4life

From two different worlds, can Yeji and Ryujin accept each other? More

1- Yeji
2- Ryujin
3- Yeji
4- Ryujin
5- Yeji
6- Ryujin
7- Yeji
8- Ryujin
9- Yeji
10- Ryujin
12- Yeji
13- Yeji
14- Ryujin
15- Yeji
16- Ryujin
17- Yeji
18- Ryujin
19- Yeji
20- Yeji
21- Ryujin
22- Ryujin/Yeji
23- Yeji
24- Ryujin/Yeji
25- Ryujin
26- Yeji
27- Yeji
28- Yeji
29- Yeji/Ryujin
30- Chaeryeong/Ryujin
31- Yeji
32- Ryujin/Yeji
33- Ryujin
34- Yeji
35- Ryujin
36- Ryujin
37- Yeji
38- Yeji
39- Ryujin
40- Yeji/Ryujin
41- Ryujin
42- Yeji
43- Ryujin
44- Ryujin/Yeji
45- Ryujin
46-Yeji
47- Ryujin
48- Yeji
49- Yeji
50- Ryujin
51- Ryujin
52- Yeji
53- Ryujin
54- Yeji/Ryujin
55- Yeji
56- Ryujin
57- Yeji
Special Chapter- Ryujin
Epilogue- Yeji

11- Ryujin

1.7K 102 34
By ryeji4life

It's the weekend, it's been a couple of days since I saw that nasty guy on a date with my mate. I avoided Yeji in school which was easy because it's not like we interacted a lot before anyways.

Today, I've decided it's gonna be my sad day. Where I just lay in bed and mope around to think about how a relationship with Yeji is not gonna happen.

"Ryu! You're not gonna believe who my mate is!" My brother decides to ruin my moping day.

"Who is it now?" I ask, not interested at all.

"It's Chaeryeong!" He lies to my face.

"I know for a fact that's a damn lie. Who do you take me for? Your stupid self?" I roll my eyes.

"Okay fine, I haven't found my mate but I'm hoping it's her" he sighs.

"You've seen her practically everyday since our wolf came out. You would know by now if she is or not. So bruh, let her go. It's never gonna happen. You have something between your legs that she will never be interested in" I say.

"You could be nicer when you shut me down for your friend" he pouts as he sits on the chair by my desk. He's really ruining my moping day.

"You found your mate?" He asks me now.

"Unfortunately, yes" I sigh.

"Unfortunately? Isn't that good?"

I then have to take the time to explain to my brother about the whole Yeji being a vampire thing. How she's a Queen and we can't be together and how she doesn't seem to like me even when she thought I was only a human.

"Oh she's hot" Gyu suddenly say making me glare at him. I throw a pillow at his direction but with his quick reflex, he's able to catch it.

"No need to be jealous. I'm not interested but I can always appreciate someone's sexiness which you lack of" he informs me.

"Yes because you ooze sexiness" I sarcastically say.

"But seriously, you're not gonna give it a shot with Yeji? If she hates you then make her like you. You can't give up without even trying. Look at me with Chaeryeong, she doesn't like guys but I'm still trying."

"How are you trying? All you've done is beg me to set you up with her" I look at him like he's stupid.

"That's my way of trying. Get with the program, sis" he scoffs.

"You're unbelievable" I chuckle.

"I could say the same to you" he mocks me.

"Can you leave me? I want to wallow in my sorrow and hope for a better tomorrow" I pretend to get emotional.

"You're so extra. I can't believe you're my sister" he stands up and walks towards my door.

"If you need help with Yeji, let me know though. Try not to die here. Your room is next to mine so I don't want to smell your rotten body because I will not check on you" he teases.

"Brother of the year everyone" I pretend to be in an award show.

Once he left, I'm back into my sadness.

'Your brother has a point. You should give it a shot instead of making me miserable too' Rieka decides to talk to me.

'I'm not purposely trying to make you miserable' I say.

My door opens again but this time it's Chaeryeong walking in. I sit up and to my surprise she's not alone. It's the werewolf from her pack.

"Hey" I say, "What's going on here?" I ask. I'm surprised she brought her here considering my dad is a vampire but I remembered my parents are out for the weekend.

"She wanted to join me since she already knows you're a werewolf, I figured why not?" Chaeryeong explains and there goes me being able to complain about Yeji being a vampire. I'm a vampire too but being hybrids makes me forbidden. I'm like a forbidden apple or something.

"Sure. The more the merrier. I was just drowning myself in sadness" I make a joke of myself.

Winter probably doesn't get it but I know my Ryeongie does.

The three of us hang out. I get to know Winter better. She's cool, she's pretty too. I wonder why Chaeryeong isn't interested in her. Why does she like Lia instead?

"Winter is joining us in school" my best friend announces.

"Really? I thought she doesn't understand why you go to school with humans?" I question.

"I don't but I thought I'd give it a try" Winter answers.

"Well, welcome to the club then!" I do an air high five towards her.

"Just a warning though, there's also vampires in that school" I say.

"I know" she chuckles.

"So Ryeongie, did you change your mind? Can I go to your next meeting?" I change the subject.

"I'll ask okay?" I smile at her because I know I won. She can't resist me.

We hang out in my room for a while since I had nothing better to do. They try to convince me to talk to Yeji when we go back to school. I like the idea but she is kind of scary. What if she sucks my blood? Oh wait, I'm also a vampire.

We haven't shared that fact to Winter because we don't know if we can trust her.

My brother enters my room again. I'm sure probably to flirt with Chaeryeong. "Gyu, you need to leave. This is girl talk" I say.

"I can be a lady" he says then makes eye contact with Winter.

"Well hello there. I'm Beomgyu, the male version of Ryujin but better looking" he approaches her.

I had to do a double take because this guy was literally telling me earlier that Chaeryeong is her mate then now he comes in here, trying to flirt with Winter?

"Gyu, what the fuck? You moved on from Chaeryeong that fast?" I ask.

"You like Chaeryeong?" Winter asks.

"So you didn't really like me?" Chaeryeong pretends to be offended.

"Wait, what? No. I mean what?" Beomgyu stumbles around his words.

"I don't like her like that. I mean I did but she doesn't like me. I just. I'm sorry" Beomgyu tries to explain herself but ends up apologizing.

"We're just messing with you but you can't date Winter" Chaeryeong chuckles.

"Why not?" Beomgyu frowns.

"Because she's not your mate. Don't waste your time dating random people" My best friend explains.

"She's still cute" he pouts.

"So you want to date all cute girls?" I ask.

"You don't?" He asks me.

"No. Why would you want that? I just want my one and only to live forever with" I say thinking about Yeji. I didn't mean to think about her. It must be the mate thing.

"You know I would laugh if your mate rejects you when you do find her because you keep trying to be with everyone" I say.

"I would laugh when your mate rejects you because you're not a full pledge vampire" he mocks but my eyes widen so did Chaeryeong's.

It took a second for Beomgyu to realize what he said but once he does, he covers his mouth like it's gonna help do something when he's already let it slip put.

"What does he mean by that? Aren't you a werewolf?" Winter questions but definitely giving me a glare.

"I am" I say.

"But?" She's still piercing with her eyeballs.

"Chaeryeong?" I look for help.

Winter then looks at Chaeryeong now.

"You know what's going on?" Winter questions.

"Someone better answer me before I report this" Winter says, getting impatient.

"Beomgyu and I are hybrids. Half vampire half werewolf. Or to my brother's case. A third vampire, a third werewolf and a third dumbass. So please don't tell anyone. We're not hurting anybody. We're just trying to live in this world just like anybody else but my mate happens to be the Queen of vampires. You know how we don't choose our mate so it's not my fault that my mate is a vampire" I start rambling on.

Winter closes her eyes and sighs, "I won't tell. I think it's dumb that they want to kill hybrids. It's different if they're like a criminal but if they're not hurting anyone then leave them be." 

"Who else knows about this?" Winter asks Chaeryeong.

"My parents. That's about it and now you."

"So that vampire chick doesn't know? She thinks you're just a werewolf?" Winter asks me now.

"Nope but you shouldn't call my mate a chick. She's the Queen of the Vampires and of my heart" I pout.

"Gosh, someone save me. That was terrible" Beomgyu comments.

"Gyu, get out!" I snap at him.

"I'm sorry I accidentally revealed our identity but please let me stay. All my friends are busy. They say it's something family related but it can't be a coincident that they're vampires and they're all busy together" he looks sad.

"All your friends are vampires? Do they know you're a werewolf?" I ask.

"Yes and they're cool with it. Don't worry I didn't tell them I'm a hybrid. I just got comfortable here because my Chaeryeong is here" he winks at my best friend.

"Go, fuck off, Gyu! You literally were hitting on Winter and now you're back with MY Ryeongie" I put a big emphasis on the word 'my'.

"Are they always like this?" I hear Winter whisper to my best friend.

"Yes. Ryujin is very territorial and protective when it comes to me" Chaeryeong chuckles.

"That's because there's no one else like you. You're like a legendary Pokémon, hard to find" I say.

"I feel like you don't want me to date your best friend because you're secretly into her" my brother starts saying stupid stuff now.

"If I wanted to date my best friend, I would be courting her right now so don't use me as an excuse that she doesn't find you desirable" I snap back.

"Oh siblings" Winter chuckles.

We continue to hang out the rest of the day. My day of sadness actually turned out pretty fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1K 12
(G!P) The journey of two friends discovering their love for each other is something inevitable. G!P RYUJIN *mature content* smut Don't like it, don't...
189K 8.3K 56
Ryujin falls for Yeji but she has a hard time coming to terms with it. I never know what to write for story description so take it or leave it lol.
103K 3.4K 25
{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story 🔞⚠[WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse..... One night While she was walking a mys...
39.6K 2.1K 9
As a punishment, Yeji is sent to an asylum to take care of a very mysterious and quiet patient named Ryujin. "I'll never be too far, believe me." A R...