Teacher's Pet [G.Satoru]

By Eustassh

Gojo Satoru x Fem! reader (Y/n) is just another one of Gojo's hook-ups who just so happens to be his student... More

Author's Note
β™‘
Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
β€’100k Specialβ€’
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 22

10.1K 291 120
By Eustassh

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Gojo had managed to sneak out, after hiding behind the door, and smoothly exiting right as Nobara had entered.

All whilst your heartbeat was racing at a concerning pace at the fear of getting caught.

But thankfully, you didn't.

You, and your classmates had visited all the places you had intended to visit during the day.

Which meant, it was time to hit the nearest pub.

You slipped into the (f/c2) dress from earlier.

You'd worn the (f/c) dress during the daytime, as per Gojo's words.

You told yourself that you had already decided to wear that dress, and Gojo's words were only a push.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, adjusting the dress.

Kugisaki appeared from the bathroom, after re-doing her eyeliner.

"Ready?" She asked you.

"Yep." You said, popping the 'p'.

"Are the boys meeting us in the lobby?" You asked, gathering your bag.

"They aren't coming." She said.

"Ehh? Why the sudden change?" You asked.

Yuji seemed thrilled to come along earlier. Even Megumi showed some enthusiasm.

"Apparently there's a baseball match they wanna watch." She said.

You hummed in understanding.

"Then we're all good to go?" Kugisaki asked, clutching her purse, as she looked around for anything that she'd need.

"Hm, yeah." You responded, looking into your bag.

The two of you stepped outside, and Nobara began locking the door, as you stood beside her, ordering an uber on your phone.

"What are the two of you dressed up for?" An all too familiar voice asked, from the door of the room beside them.

"Oh sensei." Kugisaki said, as she slipped the key into her bag.

"Were going to the nearest pub to get shit-faced drunk!" She said, giving him a smirk.

"Oh?" He said, as his eyes landed on you.

You were tapping away on your phone, but you did glance at him to acknowledge his presence.

His blue eyes scanned over your figure.

You were wearing the dress from earlier that he said you'd look hot in.

It reminded him of that day. The dress was similar to the dress you were wearing on the day you caught his eye.

You were bound to get attention.

"Ah- Kugisaki, our ride is here." You said, lightly gripping her shoulder.

"Oh? Let's not keep them waiting then." She said, heading towards the stairs.

"Oi! Be careful, the two of you!" He yelled out to you two.

"Bye sensei!" The two of you said in sync, as you speed walked down the stairs, trying not to trip.

He entered the boys' room only when the two of you were out of his sight.

The two of you reached your destination, not too long after.

You held hands, to not get lost in the crowd of people, as you tried to reach the bar.

It was more crowded than you had expected.

You two ordered, a glass of wine each.

You two talked, taking sips from your drinks, but Nobara's attention seemed to be occupied.

You were on your second glass, when she gripped your forearm, wanting your attention.

Her sight was elsewhere, occupied by something, or rather, someone.

"I might've found my person for the night, I'll text you if I make progress." She said, as she finished her drink, and went into the crowd, towards the person who'd caught her eye.

You sat in your barstool, as you continued to chug down the liquid in your glass.

It wasn't soon after that a Stanger approached you. A not too bad looking one.

He sat beside you, and gave you a gentle smile.

You smiled back at him.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing all alone?" He asked.

"Ah, the classic line." You said, laughing a little.

"I was here with my friend, but she's found someone else." You told the Stanger.

"I would usually say how unfortunate, but I'm glad they did, as now I have the opportunity to talk to you." He said.

You laughed at his words, as he laughed along with you.

"Oh lookie-lookie, if it isn't you." A voice said, from behind you, through the music, interrupting your laughter.

You turned around, to be met by your sister, Aiko. And your cousin, Keiko.

Aiko held an uncomfortable expression, while Keiko had a smug one.

"A-aiko-?" You blurted out with wide eyes, not expecting to see her.

"Nee-san." She said, coldly. Her arms were crossed as she avoided eye contact.

"So this is what you have been upto while baa-san and Aiko waited for you at oss-san's grave, huh?" She said, glaring at you.

"I- I should get going..." The guy whose name you hadn't learnt yet said, as he took his leave.

You clutched your purse, as you avoided eye contact. Especially from Aiko.

"You have no idea how much Itsuko baa-san was excited for your arrival. To make amends." Keiko said.

"She was waiting for you all day! And the look of disappointed on her face when there was no sign of you..." She continued, with a scowl on her face.

You bit your tongue as you processed the information.

"You're- you're such a selfish bitch!" She said.

"Kei-chan!" Aiko's gentle voice spoke.

"No Aiko, let her have it, you saw how sad your mother was right?" Keiko said.

You stood up from your stool, still looking away, as tears threatened to spill from your eyes.

"Aiko, I'm..." You began, wanting to apologise. But then, remembered everything that your mother said, when your father had died.

A scowl slowly formed on your face.

"I'm- I'm not sorry! I refuse to step back in that house. The same house in which that woman blamed me of killing my father!" You said, your eyes burning as tears were on the verge of spilling from your eyes.

"Of couse you decide to hang onto the past." Keiko said.

Keiko clicked her tongue,

"C'mon Aiko." She said, grabbing Aiko's hand, and taking her away.

Aiko looked back at you, as she was pulled away.

You sniffled, as a tear fell down your cheek. You were glad it wasn't in front of them though.

You sat down on your barstool, as you ordered a glass of whiskey, which turned into two, and three, until it was all a blur, and you only remembered looking at the blurry crowd, as liquid flowed down your throat, and the beat of the music boomed in your ears.

You were tired, and you wanted nothing more than to sleep right now.

You stood up, payed, and made your way through the slightly less crowd, towards the exit, as you tried not to stumble and fall.

Once you reached outside, the cold breeze hit your skin, as you waved your hand for a taxi.

Thankfully someone had stopped.

You entered the yellow car,

"Where to?" The driver asked, looking back at you.

You looked at him through your half-lidded eyes, and told the brunette driver where your hotel was, stuttering while saying certain words.

Once you told him where your hotel was, he began driving, an your back collided against the taxi seat, and your eyes didn't have the strength to stay open.

The next thing you remembered was the driver shaking your shoulders, asking you to wake up.

You really didn't want to, but you had to.

"O-oh sorry." You said, as you stepped out of the vehicle.

You started checking your purse, as he blurted out the amount.

You handed him the cash, and began walking towards the entrance.

You heard a "Thank you!" From behind you, as you pushed the glass door open, and walked towards the elevators.

You pushed the button, as you leaned against the wall, awaiting the elevator.

And before you could comprehend, you were in front of your door.

Your eyebrows raised in surprise.

You twisted the knob, but it didn't open.

Right... It was locked.

You searched your bag, but the key wasn't there.

Your half-lidded eyes widened in realisation.

The key was with Kugisaki!

"Oh fuck..." You groaned.

You could crash with the boys, but they would ask questions about your state. You didn't want to look pathetic in front of your friends.

You were only left with one other option.

Sure it wasn't any better than with the boys, but maybe... just maybe he would understand not to ask you a lot of questions?

You sighed, as you walked to the room across the hall.

This long night filled with humiliation, and sadness had brought you in front of his door.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(A/n:)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter after like a whole month 😍

I'll try to be more consistent.

And thank you so much for 26k reads 😭

1467 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 196 13
Soon enrolling in Jujutsu high with your brother Megumi Fushiguro wanting to see how its like being a jujutsu sorcerer. . Being the adopted daughter...
124K 3K 16
[𝘚𝘒𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!π˜™π˜¦π˜’π˜₯𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
37.5K 1K 22
꧁Yandere Gojo x dandere ex-student reader꧂ β• Completedβ•£ You weren't that much of a sorcerer. You had a powerful technique. But surely no other sorcere...
40.4K 942 32
"Teacher? More like joker..." "How are you a teacher?" "Is this even appropriate behavior between and teacher and student?" L/n Y/n has always been a...