๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ...

Por dreamnegative

๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ถ- { ๐ผ๐‘›๐‘˜ X ๐ธ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ } ________________________________ Dangerous Beauty- {... Mรกs

{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-1 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-2 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-3 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-4 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-5 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-6 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-7 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-8 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-9 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-10 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-11 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-12 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-13 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-14 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-15 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-16 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-17 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-18 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-19 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-20 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-21 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-22 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-23 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-24 }
โš ๏ธ{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-25 }โš ๏ธ
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-26 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-27 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-28 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-29 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-30 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-31 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-32 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-33 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-34 }
{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-35 }
A/N

{ โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ-36 }

1.6K 57 26
Por dreamnegative

╭────────────༺༻────────────╮

╰────────────༺༻────────────╯

_____________________________

Error grumbled as he strode down the hallway- during the fight they had moved Ink back into the tank so he wouldn't dry out. Error appreciated them wanting to keep him hydrated, but someone touching him didn't sit well with Error.

PJ pushed past Error to the door of the room Ink was held in; a familiar chill sent a shiver up his spine.

PJ wasn't sure how to feel about meeting the creature properly after what occurred, PJ wouldn't call himself scared. How could he? He grew up in the streets of a kingdom, begging for his next meal.

But anyone can fear something from the unknown. PJ can recall when his mother told those stories of mermaids; beautiful creatures with a magnificent voice, but this in front of them wasn't a mermaid.

Mermaids were beautiful, they preferred tropical waters and the sun shinning on their scales!

This creature wasn't ugly, but it wasn't beautiful or welcoming; large sharp spines forming it's fins. Long sharp claws and dull colors.

Preferring freezing dark waters to catch their prey by surprise: now it was infected by this disease! It could attack unprovoked at any moment.

PJ questioned his own sanity telling them there was a possible cure, he could've easily let the creature die, but something about how Error loved the creature made him speak.

If his mother had gotten a disease with no cure he wouldn't of liked knowledge being withheld from him.

He loved his mother, he loved his family. He knew what it was like to loose someone you loved.

"I'll talk to him first, make sure he's still in the right mind" Error spoke as he walked ahead of the kid; looking back.

PJ nodded his head and turned his face stern as Error walked down the stairs. He could do this, he'll finally have a conversation with something of myths!

PJ slowly walked down the hall as he got impatient, PJ peaked around the corner; watching the mermaid speak as it curled around the various rocks in the tank.

It had a slight rainbow glow to its tail and fins, it's scales began shinning.

That was more like the mermaids he knew.

But something else caught PJs eye that concerned him; the creature was littered in scars and it's fins had been ripped as if it's been battle worn.

PJ didn't remember these details on the first encounter with the creature, or even when he was sleeping in the medical room...

Ink perked up as he noticed the little kid peaking around the corner. "Is that the little kid I attacked?" Ink muttered as he stared the kid down causing Error to turn with a frown.

"Yeah, I thought you should meet him, he's staying with us." Error motioned PJ forward as Ink swam higher to get a better view.

PJ sauntered over and stood beside the larger attempting to hide any fear. PJ got a better look at the monster this time- behind the cracks in its arms were engraved tattoos; they were barely visible anymore, but PJ could make out a mermaid family.

The mothers tail had been cut off, the child decapitated, and the father hanging on a spear.

"Wow, he really looks like us."

PJs expressions became confused as Error raised a brow. "us?" Ink grinned before swiftly shooting toward the hatch and jumping out.

PJ flinched behind Error as Ink crawled toward him.

Why wasn't Error doing something? This thing could kill him! It already tried to!

"He's like a mix between us! No wonder I thought it was you at first!" Ink raised a hand toward PJs face in fascination.

PJ shivered as both of Inks hands suddenly clasped his face. The sharp claws scraping him. "Look at the marks on his cheeks! It's like mine!"
PJ grabbed the creatures hands and threw them off him before ducking between Errors legs to get away.

"Okay, you're seriously scaring him, Ink. Stop before I make you." Error growled causing Ink to huff.

Error cleared his throat before gesturing toward the young skelinkton. PJ grumbled before stepping in-front of ink.

PJ decided he'll have to play along until he could discuss his concerns with Error, alone.

"My name is PaperJam, but please call me PJ. I would like an apology before we continue this!"

PJ crossed his arms and gave a stern face as he stared the thing down; show dominance.

Ink gave a small smile at the kids courage. "My name is Ink, I sincerely apologies for my actions. I wasn't in the correct space of mind and didn't know what I was doing."

Ink looked toward Error before looking at the ground as PJ closed his eyes to collect himself.

"Error seems to genuinely love you as he would his crew and I would like us to become friends!" Ink smiled and gave a small jump- his tail slightly wagging.

PJ opened his eyes frowning as he noticed the creature no longer had any battle scars or ripped fins- was he hallucinating? He must've been, it has been a long humid day after all...

"Can you swim?" Ink shouted excitedly as he circled PJ, eyeing him up and down. PJs response was cut off as Ink quickly asked Error a question.

"Are you sure I didn't manage to impregnate you that time and this is our kid?"

PJ froze in shock as Error blushed in embarrassment. "You really need to think before you say shit!" Ink grinned as his tail begun wagging again, giving PJ a wink.

PJ snorted as he held his laughter in. "I'll smack that grin right off your fucking face, dipshit!" Error grumbled as he gave Ink a hard kick.

Ink gasped suddenly before turning toward Error. "Did you get that stuff I asked you too!?"

Error nodded as he gave Ink a grin. Ink sharply turned toward PJ with wide eyes.

"Do you know how to paint?!"

Error sat and watched quietly as the two painted,
Ink continuously talking and asking the other questions, but PJ seemed nervous.
Error was sure PJ simply didn't know how to react to a mermaid and he couldn't have hoped for a better outcome between the two, even if their cocky attitudes are combining.

Ink did say shit before speaking and that got under the captains bones, but Error couldn't lie; PJ did hold a resemblance to both of them.

Though that 'impregnating' comment wasn't needed.

Error gave a sigh as he leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. The sound of a door opening and foots steps down the stairs caught his attention.

Geno walked in with a clipboard and pen stopping before the mermaid and skelinkton. "Are you guys painting?"

"Hell yeah! We're having a competition right now, so move on old man!" Ink snorted as he swatted toward Geno.  PJ gave a nervous laugh without looking up from his canvas.

Geno rolled his eyes and walked toward Error. "You know, didn't realize how similar Ink is to that kid."

Error growled giving Geno a soft kick. "If someone says anything along those lines again I'm chocking them out." Geno giggled as he sat beside Error, resting his arms on his knees.

"Y'know I won't let anything happen to Ink? I'll get this sorted as your long time friend." Geno gave a soft pat to Errors shoulder.

"I'm not in the mood to talk about any of this, he's enjoying himself right now and not focusing on the pain." Geno gave a nod as he looked over at the two.

"PJ is an interesting kid isn't he?"

"PJ is like any other kids, he just got off on the wrong turn. If he doesn't want to talk about his past we won't." Error scowled.

"Like you?"

"Hi!" Error suddenly jumped as Dream appeared behind them. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Error growled as he turned to face Dream, Geno laughing. "Did you seriously not see him come in?"

"I would like to say we have gotten the ship prepared! I've already contacted my friends of our visit!" Dream smiled as he clapped his hands together. 

"That's great! Error go tell Ink and PJ as I discuss further information with Dream." Geno jumped up and quickly got his pen ready to write.

Error slowly sat up before sauntering over to the other two; peering at the paintings from behind.

Ink had painted Error as he said he would, but PJ had painted three people- two he'd never seen before.

A tall skelinkton women embracing two children from behind; Error could identify one as PJ, the other was a regular skeleton with dark bones.

Error didn't want to pester PJ over it, the kid was already stressed- he wanted the kid to come to him first about this subject.

"Ink, PJ."

The two look toward him, PJ instantly moving his painting away from view. "It's time to go?" PJ asked as he begun screwing the lids back on the paint frantically.
Ink frowned, dropping his paint brush.

"Go? Go where!?"

____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,340

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 7,310

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Error!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans & Dream!Sans Belong Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderFell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

OuterTale Belongs Too: 2mi27{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Science!Sans/Sci Belongs Too: TalkingSoup{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Dust!Sans/Dust Belongs Too: (?)

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Undertale Belongs Too: TobyFox

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

5.2K 210 24
(Cover is my Bobo drawing of the story I guess) when ink and nightmare came out to their groups, everyone was supportive... well besides some.... Esp...
1.1K 123 8
Ink, a renowned actor who has always harbored dreams of becoming an artist, finds himself entangled with a seductive demon. As their relationship dee...
781 39 6
"A copy of a universe can only have so many timelines start and end before eventually breaking down and losing its purpose."~Error Sans Error is the...
20.7K 639 42
Welp...here it is ๊งโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข๊ง‚ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...