Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
feelings
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

Sleeping

3.5K 306 76
By ritzuka2

As Zhan placed Yibo on the bed, Yibo opened his eyes slowly and looked at Zhan right in front of his eyes. And all of a sudden he realised in what position they were.

"Ahhh......what the hell..." Yelled Yibo as he tried to move but his body was wrapped in a towel including his hands.

"Ayee.....how much you shout.....stupid kid...." Said Zhan.

"What are you trying to do with me....get off me....why did you took me out of the bathtub who allowed you...." Said Yibo angrily.

"Stupid....who asked you to fell asleep in the bathtub....don't you know how dangerous it is....what if you sink in there....I saved you and you are the one here yelling at me..." Said Zhan. Yibo turned his gaze away as he realised that he was one at fault and Zhan was just helping him.

"Ok....but....can....can....you move away....now..." Said Yibo stuttering.

"Why.....are you scared.....that I will do something..... Afterall its our wedding night..." Said Zhan with a grin as he grabbed Yibo's hands over the towel.

"You.....you...will not do anything...." Said Yibo with a scared face as he wriggled his body.

"Why.....don't you want that too....and you have already messed up the bed.....do you want others to know that how much fun we had on this bed...." Said Zhan with a smirk.

"I....I...just...." Stuttered Yibo nervously , while Zhan felt Yibo's pheromones and he can feel his nervousness too.

Zhan looked at Yibo and chukkled.

"How cute you are.....got scared so easily...." Said while chukling and left Yibo.

"Sorry to scare you Yibo....now wear your clothes and come down for the dinner....you have not eaten anything from the morning...." Said Zhan and patted Yibo's head and walked out of the room.

Yibo was feeling very embarrased after how Zhan treated him. He didn't want to become a joker in front of Zhan.

"Shit.....what happened to me.....why didn't I just kicked him away....why did I let him do what he wanted....huhhh....Yibo you are such a scum...." Said Yibo frustatedly.

He took out his clothes and wore it.

"He brought me here from the bathtub.....does that mean....he.....have seen...." Thought Yibo as his face turned red.

"Ahhh.....Yibo.....its all your fault....you yourself gave him a chance.....why did I slept in the bathtub......" Said Yibo cursing himself.

"That bloody Alpha....I will not let him get close to me again..." Said Yibo and walked downstairs.

He saw Zhan sitting on dining table while different kind of foods arranged on the table.

"Yibo....come here...sit...." Said Zhan and Yibo walked slowly to the chair and sat there.

Yibo looked at the food and remembered why he denied to eat the food. His brain was still not covienced with his sudden marriage and he just can't accept that now he can no more deny his existence as a omega.

Though he was hungry but his internal dilemma was not letting him eat.

"Yibo.....eat...." Said Zhan with a smiling face.

"I don't want to eat...." Said Yibo with a sigh.

"Why.....what's the problem...." Asked Zhan.

"I just don't want to....." Said Yibo and stood up to go back to his room.

"Yibo.....sit back and eat...." Said Zhan once again.

"I said I don't want to eat....can't you understand...." Yelled Yibo.

Zhan stood up from his seat and walked closer to Yibo. Yibo felt a deadly aura around Zhan as he grabbed Yibo's wrist and pushed him back on the chair.

"Hey....leave me...." Said Yibo and rotated his wrist while trying to free himself but Zhan's grip was tight.

Zhan took a spoon and shoved it inside Yibo's mouth forcefully making Yibo shock.

"Eat that now...." Said Zhan and Yibo chewed slowly while staring at Zhan.

"How was that...." Asked Zhan.

"Nice...." Said Yibo slowly.

"Umm....I made it....so now that you have already eaten and have broken your long fast from the morning.....you should eat now..." Said Zhan and gave the bowl to Yibo.

"Sorry....for that....but you were going without trying my dish...." Said Zhan with a pout.

"I hope your wrist is okay...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"I am not that fragile....that I will die just because from your grip on wrist" Said Yibo.

"Good....then...." Said Zhan while smiling.

Yibo was very suprised to see the changed mood of Zhan, he thought that he had annoyed the Alpha much and now he will be scolded as happen in his house. Whenever he used to throw tantrum and refuse to eat Xia usually used scold him, but its different with Zhan.

Yibo slowly ate the meal as he was really very hungry.

"You liked the meal?...." Asked Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"See....you would have missed it, if I wouldn't have stopped you...." Said Zhan.

"Did you cook all this...." Asked Yibo.

"No...no....I cook just that..." Said Zhan pointing at the bowl.

"Yeah...I am fond of cooking....but these are cooked by Jenny...." Said Zhan.

"Hmm....." Said Yibo while sitting there. Zhan felt that Yibo was a little uncomfortable.

Yibo stood up and ran upstairs from there.

"Yibo....what happened...." Shouted Zhan and ran after him. He saw Yibo entering inside his room. Yibo ran inside the bathroom and closed the door.

"What happened.... Is anything wrong...." Thought Zhan. After a minute Yibo came out and saw Zhan standing in front of the door.

"You....." Said Yibo startled.

"Yibo....are you okay....is everything fine...." Asked Zhan.

"Yeah.....I...I...just went to the toilet...." Said Yibo shyly.

"Ohh....thank god....I was scared....after how you ran from the dining table...." Said Zhan and Yibo looked at him with a confused face.

"You should sleep now...." Said Zhan.

Yibo looked at the bed and then looked back at Zhan.

"Are we going to sleep together.... On the bed...." Asked Yibo hesitating.

"Yes....why.....do you have a problem...." Asked Zhan.

"I....will not sleep with you....I can sleep on the couch downstairs...." Said Yibo.

"Aye......Yibo....what's the problem...." Asked Zhan.

"I don't want to sleep here...." Said Yibo.

"Okay okay....wait....the problem is me isn't it....you sleep here....I will sleep on couch....." Said Zhan.

Zhan took out a blanket from the cupboard and picked up the pillow.

Yibo felt a little uncomfortable as he looked at Zhan. He didn't expected Zhan to agree to move out so easily and it was his room only. Though Yibo don't trust Alphas but not in a once Zhan had tried to do anything wring with him and he knew that.

"Hmm...he is not that bad....and I think....he will cause no harm to me....moreover I am strong enough to fight if he did something..... I can fight Alphas...." Thought Yibo as he saw Zhan was about to exit the room.

"Alpha...wait...." Said Yibo and Zhan turned to him.

"No need to go....its okay....you can sleep here....its your room afterall....but....no touching...." Said Yibo and Zhan smiled.

"Okay....little Yibo....i will not touch you...." Said Zhan as he walked back to the bed and layed down there.

Yibo even layed down on the other side of the bed. He picked up se pillows and placed it between them.

"You stay there....I will stay here..." Said Yibo and Zhan laughed.

"What are you laughing for...." Asked Yibo with furrowed brows.

"You are so cute...." Said Zhan while smiling.

"Shut up...." Said Yibo annoyedly.

"Are you scared....I will do something at night..." Said Zhan grinning.

"If you dare do anything to me,  I will punch you hard on your face...." Said Yibo.

"Ohhh....my....this little baby is scary...." Said Zhan.

"I am not a baby...." Said Yibo pouting and turned his face to the other side.

"Hey...Yibo.....why do you call me Alpha....." Asked Zhan and Yibo turned his head to Zhan's side.

"Aren't you a alpha...." Said Yibo.

"I know....I am...but I have a name too...you don't need to call me that...." Said Zhan.

"I don't know your name...." Said Yibo.

"What.....you don't know my name...." Asked Zhan with a shocked expression.

"Yeah...what is so shocking about that....don't you know how I was forced into this marriage...." Said Yibo.

"Hmm....I...see..." Said Zhan as it was evident from Yibo's voice that he was not happy.

"Though Lanren had told me....but that time I was not so much interested in knowing your name..." Said Yibo.

"Okay.....then let me introduce myself....I am Xiao Zhan, My age is 23 and I am Owner of Xiao Company..... " Said Zhan. Yibo stared at him blankly.

"Hmmm...." Hummed Yibo.

"So....now that you know my name....I hope you will not call me Alpha..." Said Zhan.

"So....what do you want me to call you..." Asked Yibo.

"Ahnn.....why don't you call me.....Zhan ge...."said Zhan and Yibo stared at him.

" zhan.... ge....."said Yibo.

"Yes......how cute it sounds from your mouth...." Said Zhan.

"It's not cute..." Said Yibo and turned his head away.

"I know....I know...." Said Zhan with a chukkle.

"I want to sleep now....don't bother me anymore..." Said Yibo as he wrapped the blanket over himself.

"Okay....good night...." Said Zhan and turned off the light.

"Hey....don't turn of the light....open it" Said Yibo.

"Why...." Asked Zhan.

"I...just....like sleeping with lights on...." Said Yibo in a low voice.

"Ahh....if it is so...then....fine...i will keep them open..." Said Zhan and turned on the light.

"Are you scared Yibo...." Asked Zhan.

"No...I am not scared.....I am not scared of anything.... I just don't like it...." Said Yibo quickly.

"Okay....as you say...." Said Zhan and kept laying there while Yibo was sleeping with his back facing Zhan.

Zhan picked up his phone and messaged Xia.

"Yibo have eaten.... Don't worry..." Messaged Zhan.

Meanwhile
As Xia received the message she opened her phone to read it.

"He made Yibo eat.....but how....its not easy to convience him....how did he even did that...." Thought Xia.

"Hmmm....i don't think Zhan would have scolded him....what did he do...." Thought Xia.

"Mnnn....anyways....whatever he did...its good that Yibo is not hungry anymore" said Xia.

"Thank you" typed Xia ane messaged Zhan.

"Looks like dad was right....maybe Zhan can bring change in Yibo's life....maybe he can dl what we were never able to do...." Said Xia while smiling.

Zhan received the message and smiled. While Yibo who was still not asleep heard the notification sound.

"It's okay....." Messaged Zhan again.

"Please take good care of him..." Messaged Xia.

"What is he doing now..." Messaged Xia.

"He is sleeping...." Messaged Zhan.

"Don't turn off the light, he is scared of darkness...he can't sleep with lights off" Messaged Xia.

"Yes....he asked me to keep the light open...but didn't told me that" Messaged Zhan.

"Don't worry Zhan, he will take a little time to open up to you messaged Xia.

Yibo was hearing the continuous tingling of phone.

"Whom he is taking to...a friend.....bit at this time....probably a girl....people usually chat with their girlfriends this late at night...." Thought Yibo.

He turned towards Zhan and tried to glance at his phone screen, but he wasn't able to see anything another than long messages in white and green boxes.

"Stupid....he got married today and see how shamelessly he is talking with a girl right next to his omega..." Thought Yibo.

"Shit Yibo....what are you thinking....you are no one's omega....just sleep or you will get mad..." Cursed Yibo himself and closed eyes while trying to fell asleep.

After sometime Yibo was already asleep, Zhan kept his phone back and turned his head as he saw Yibo was no longer back facing him. When Yibo slept he didn't he realised he slept while facing Zhan.

Zhan was more than happy as he saw the beautiful omega facing him while sleeping.

"How cute are you.... But I don't know why you are so scared of me...." Said Zhan while ruffling Yibo's hairs.

"But don't worry I will make sure to win your heart...." Said Zhan and patted Yibo's head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 7.5K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
56.9K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
12K 1K 25
Sunghoon had always known the day of his marriage would come, as the omega prince, his worth wasn't much more. His future husband, Heeseung, the alph...
145K 9.6K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...