Now and Again

Per JennyG576

As high school is about to end a girl who is always being told she needs to lose weight finds out her very go... Més

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

4.

447 33 34
Per JennyG576

In the morning you come awake slowly. And you are nestled in between both Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin is cuddled up behind you the big to your little spoon. While you are half laying on Jungkook your leg is on his.

Oh God, you thought. What had you done? You felt conflicted. This was not who you were, was it? They had awoken some inner slut inside of you. And while it had been so good. You weren't sure what to do now.

Inching slowly and carefully out from between them. You quietly gather your clothes and set about getting dressed. And calling for a taxi you give an address down the street. You needed to get away and think.

Going into your house you strip off your clothes and go to the bathroom. You turn the water too hot and when the temp is where you want it you climb in.

Hoping the shower will wash away some of the loathing you are feeling. Now what you think. You had just had an extreme sexual experience with your two best friends. And while you hadn't fucked Jimin you had blown him while you had gotten fucked.

And you shudder remembering how good it had been. As you soap up and then set to washing your hair you have to be honest. They had all admitted they wanted you. And Jimin and Jungkook had proven that with both words and actions.

Maybe it was you and your self doubt that had brought you here. Maybe you just needed to accept that how you viewed yourself isn't how the guys did. And they were all hot. They could have any of the girls at school and they tried to spend as much time with you as they could.

Getting out of the shower you smile. And wrapping a towel around yourself. You grab your phone and send a text before you can think about it.

Thank you for last night
you were both amazing.
I had to get home to
do some studying.

So who am I going
out with Friday?
You'll have to work that out.

You knew they were both sleeping so you went to your closet and moved the hangers from the right to the left side you got to work on your mini makeover.

That evening as you studied a response came in.

We talked about it a lot.

Jimin has Friday and
I have Saturday.
Where do you want
to go with me?

How about if we
go see a quiet place?

Okay we can work out
the details during the week.

You were so sexy
last night. I can't wait to
make you come again.

Smiling and wanting this to all work you decide to flirt back.

Me too.
But first I can't wait
to get my mouth on you.

Oh really? Well since
I want my mouth on you
licking you I'll just have to
get you to sit on my face.

You smile and blush a little. But your fingers rapidly type and you hit send.

Okay whoever comes
first loses and has
to suffer a penalty.

🙏🏻🤝👅

You put your phone down and a half hour passes and it vibrates and you pick it up and it's Jimin.

I am taking you out Friday.
But it's going to be a surprise.
Is that okay?

Yes, I won't ask
any questions.

Thank you for last night.
It was so sexy and I
loved being with you.

And this is why you enjoyed being around them all. You could go to them for any different things you knew one of the others might not enjoy. Like Hobi and shopping. Namjoon and you spent hours at bookstores and museums. Yoongi and you could talk music for hours. Taehyung liked nice restaurants and jazz clubs.

When Jin was there you guys cooked and baked. Jungkook and you had movies and tv shows. But Jimin was the one you could talk to about any and everything he was a really good listener and was very empathetic and you had spent hours walking or reading books together and coloring.

I loved making you happy
and you pleased me so good.
You are more than a good kisser,
you are great at what you
did and I enjoyed it so much.

😊🤭

The next morning you had gotten up earlier than usual and pulled the curlers out of your hair that you had put in last night.

You did your makeup to match the outfit you had picked out the night before. And the shimmer made your eyes pop. Lining your lips you applied a pearly nude with it.

Eyeing yourself in the mirror you had to admit that when you took a little extra care you really did look good. Feeling yourself as you added high heel wedges. You added some jewelry and headed downstairs. When you walked into the kitchen to grab a cherry yogurt and some granola your mom looked up from her book and you took a little delight in her amazement.

"Why are you so dressed up? Where did you get that outfit? That red button shirt makes you slimmer maybe it's the satin material."

You shrug. "Last week of school Mom. And it was in my closet. So I don't know where you got it from."

"You look beautiful Hyeon."

"Thank you, Mom. I'll see you tonight. Do you think you can make soba salad and grilled tuna tonight?" Thinking if you were going to lose a few pounds before graduation you might as well eat things you liked to eat.

She nods enthusiastically. "I will go get the ingredients soon."

You kiss her cheek carefully to not smear your lipstick and head out. A waiting Namjoon who had been distracted by the stereo until you opened the door and got in stares at you. Before you point to the gear shift. "You have to put that in reverse to go."

Shaking his head to clear it. "Yeah. Okay."

You smile to yourself knowing you must look nice to have Namjoon's tongue-tied.

And when at lunch you finally go to sit with the guys you laugh as Hobi informs you that you are the talk of the school and how everyone is saying you had a procedure done over the weekend.

"I'll say she did." Yoongi's eyes are crinkling. "If the females knew what the procedure was there would be a lot less virgins here."

Jimin on your left whispers. "You look very beautiful today. But you always did to me."

"Thank you." You say leaning in and kissing his cheek. Red shirt and white jean shorts. Such a easy outfit but you knew the color red suited you.

Namjoon whispers. "If looks could kill you would be ash. Watch out for her."

You don't need to look to know who her is. You had felt her eyes on you a couple of times today. But only when she was with her friends. You shrug. "I could care less about her hatred. One day all of it will show in her face."

And pushing your food away, which had been an apple and peanut butter, some grapes and one of your protein bars, you roll your eyes as Jungkook snags your grapes.

"How would you feel if I just snagged your lunch?" You ask him, eyeing the Japchae that he was also eating with some slices of Gimbap.

"You can put anything I have in your mouth." Yoongi snorts and coughs before wheezing and you glare.

"I need to get moving, I don't have time for lunch today. I'll meet you after I go to the library at 6th period."

You gather your backpack and wave to them all and walk off then running to the lunchroom you sneak in the back and hiding behind a huge wall made of bags of rice you squat down and hearing a voice you knew as well as yours you hear him speak.

"Hello Mrs. Kim."

"Hmm you haven't been in here for a while. But I had a feeling one of you might be today."

He chuckles. "I don't have class until 6th, so I'm going to take this to the library and study a little."

You hear some noises and then her voice saying. "Oh put that away. I enjoy my little gift to Hyeon. She's a good girl. Now if one of you would just make a move finally."

You hear him laugh again before saying. "Well I did."

She gasps and then you can hear him patting her back. "Don't cry Mrs. Kim, that's supposed to be good."

She sniffles. "Yes it is. But I was just like Hyeon, then I met Jung. He was the one who balanced me and made me see a world beyond books. You be as good to her as my Jung is to me."

"I will be Mrs. Kim I promise. I love her."

"I know you do."

When he leaves you wait a second and get up but she's standing there her arms crossed staring at you. Shaking her head she sighs. "I heard your gasp when he said that. See what happens when you eavesdrop? That was for him to tell you himself."

"He can't love me!"

"Reading all these years has ruined your sight. All of them do. Some are just friends. But the others all do. How are you so blind?"

Slapping her forehead she continues. "They have all been in here when you have had a bad day, knowing you would go hide in the library after school."

"I know they have been buying me lunch, I just didn't know who."

"Well you better not tell them you know now. Especially after hearing what you did. Now go to class you naughty girl. And you better treat him well too. Give him lots of kisses. My Jung is such a good kisser. Is he?"

And you blush but when you smile and look at her watching her eyes go wide. "He's an excellent kisser, Mrs. Kim."

Going to the library you see Tae, Jungkook and Jimin sitting at your table and you go over and sit. Putting your backpack under the chair you whisper. "Long time no see."

Then Ms. Choi is approaching. "How are you all today?" In her hands you see a container that you know contains Japchae from the cafeteria. "Someone brought me one but I already had lunch. This is up for grabs."

You wave your hand. "If the guys don't want it. I'll take it. I didn't eat lunch and then Jungkook stole my grapes!"

Ms. Choi glares at him but it's friendly. "Those grapes are hard to find at times. Only one store carries them."

You eat and study your Calculus, Jungkook, who usually takes you home, tells you he will be a few minutes late after 6th as he needs to talk to a teacher.

"That's fine, I'll meet you by your car."

After the last bell, you head to Jungkook's car and are looking at something and you laugh and send it to the group and you finely register that a horn is honking and when you look it's Jang-mi. And her mask has slipped because her ugliness is written all over her face.

Her usual lemming group is with her and she gets out of her car and they follow suit.

"First Jimin and now Jungkook. Do they take turns?"

Knowing Jungkook is going to be here any minute you have just about had it with this bitch. You want to roll your eyes at how right she is. "Ahh, Jang-mi, the day is always so much more toxic when you are around." And then you pull your red buttoned shirt from your jeans unbuttoning the bottom four buttons before knotting it under your breasts. Your stomach exposed you realize you weren't actually big.

Well bigger than Jang-mi and her friends. But you never saw the guys look at her the way an approaching Jungkook is. His eyes are wide and he licks his lips before wiggling his eyebrows at you before spotting Jang-mi.

"You might have Jimin, but stay away from Jungkook. I plan to ask him out this weekend." She hisses at you.

You smile. "I don't think so. Even if he hadn't asked me out Saturday. You're just not his type."

Her face turns red and she points a finger in your face. "They are just using you for sex. You can dress a pig up but it is still just a pig. "

You shrug. "Well, at least they would be using me for something. They don't even want you for that. You can dress a dog in dresses but it will still just be a bitch."

Seeing Jungkook walk over behind the girls and he heard what was said, you call out. "Babe! Jang-mi was just telling me how you are just using me for sex. Can we hurry up and do that? I have a lot of studying to do after."

He nods. "Yes, I will hurry to my house but not hurry being together. I told you how I like it long and slow."

Your eyes widen and you can say nothing as he kisses you, his body molding yours to the car pushing you against the window. And when he stops to look at the girls he smiles. "Oh, you are still here? I am going to need you to move your car. Hyeon can be very impatient with our lovemaking."

Jang-mi shrieks and gets into her car and you both laugh as he opens your door. And you feel adrenalized as he starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot. Your phone has connected to his blue tooth and you hit shuffle play and the singing only adds to your feeling as you sing along.

Cardi B: Up

You finally look out the window and are paying attention. "You passed my house."

He nods. "Mmm-hmm."

When he doesn't turn around and a couple of minutes later are pulling into his place he speaks. "One day I'll tell you about how you have made my dick hard every day since 8th grade. But today you telling her off that way. Your shirt that way. I've never been harder."

You glance at his crotch and can see that he's telling the truth he is making a tent of his gray sweats.

"It was totally badass. Besides, I wouldn't want to be a liar. Unless you aren't impatient for our lovemaking?" He then winks at you.

Opening the door you climb out. And he follows before you are at the door and the sound he makes when your hand goes into the back of his sweats pinching his ass makes you grin. "The key goes into the lock."

He glares and puts the key in before turning it.

Upstairs you are a little nervous. You had hung out plenty of times and you had sex twice now. But never in bed and never this alone.

Putting music on his bare feet quietly pad on the carpet, he has taken his shirt off. He moves about the room and you're startled when he's right behind you, his breath warm on your neck as he moves your hair away and kisses the arch. His hands are around your waist and his lips are warming you up rapidly. "Stop thinking. It's just you and I."

You sigh and grab onto that badass bitch inside of you and turn in his arms. "I'm not nervous. But maybe you should be."

Feeling that power rising inside of you again you push him back against his bed and his eyes widen in surprise. "Don't move your hands Jungkook." You say as you climb on top of him.

You kiss him and when it deepens and his hands go to grab your waist you pull back. "I said don't move."

He nods and allows you to take control. Your lips move from his lips down his jawline where you nip and lick. Down his chin you graze your teeth, then his Adam's apple watching as it bobs as he gulps.

Your mouth follows down to his collarbone, and shoulder before you kiss his chest and pull his nipple between your teeth you then lick it. And taking your time as he's now moaning and straining against his own body wanting to touch you with his hands fisted in his blanket, the smile on your face is big.

You kiss and trail your tongue on each part of his abs. Inside his sweats your hand strokes up and down his length barely able to get it away from his body to do so.

"Oh, you really are hard." You say stroking the tip feeling the wetness dripping out and soaking your hand and you spread it down his length allowing it to move slicker.

"Hyeon." He pants out.

And you love it. Why had you been waiting so long to have some fun? "You like me touching you?"

He whispers. "Yes."

Moving briefly you pull his sweats and boxers to his knees and his penis. No, that's a child's word you think. His dick is standing straight up from his body and in the light of day you have to admit not only is it very good sized but it looks tasty.

Back on the bed your fingers lightly stroke the skin at the head, allowing it to go back and forth making the circle of your friends tighter than looser based on his sounds as his head rolls back and forth. Leaning in you take him in your mouth and he groans.

But then he says. "I don't know how many times I fantasized about you being in my room doing just that."

And that only drives your passion. Sucking him has suddenly become your only goal on Earth. He whines after a while. "You have to stop or I have to touch you. Choose one. Please!"

Pausing only to say. "Touch me then." Your mouth is on him again and his hands are in your hair and he's moaning. And the way he's rubbing your scalp is erotic like he had a degree in hair washing, it's turning you on and feels so amazing. You moan around his cock as you lick, suck and swirl around the base teasing him and making him wild with the sounds he is making.

And as much as he is enjoying it after a while he whispers. "I'm going to cum."

You moan, keeping the rhythm you have been doing and letting him. As he moans and grips your hair you swallow all of it. As he jerks and you lick slower and finally stop letting him enjoy every bit of his orgasm your head comes up and looking at him he smiles. "That was amazing." You smile back. And as he goes to kiss you his hand is creeping up your leg. "My turn."

You hear the door open downstairs. And you sit up with your eyes wide and he stands and pulls his sweats up as he hears his mom. "Jungkook-ah?"

He calls out. "Up here! Omma"

Pulling his shirt on just as his Mom opens the door and you are sitting there smiling as she sees you. "Ahh Hyeon! I'm so happy to see you. Are you helping Jungkook?"

Jungkook snorts and coughs covering his laugh. And as if you hadn't just been gobbling her son's dick you nod. "Yes, I'm always happy to help him. I just need to use the bathroom." You say and go in closing the door. Inside you go under the sink and since you had slept here occasionally you grabbed the purple toothbrush container and the yellow toothbrush out before applying toothpaste and brushing your teeth.

Outside Jungkook is looking around and his Mom is straightening up nothing and when you come out she says. "You're a good girl. You look very nice today. See Jungkook you one day will find a girl like her. I won't accept just anyone as my daughter-in-law."

"Yes, Omma." He says and when his Mom turns her back he pokes his tongue in his cheek and knowing what that means you gasp and throw his pillow at him. His mother turns and shakes her head.

"Ahh, you kids are always playing. Leave her alone, Jungkook."

"Yeah, Jungkook, leave me alone. Listen to your Mother."

His eyes narrow and he smirks and you gulp.

"Omma I have to take Hyeon home. What's for dinner?"

She sighs as you all go downstairs. "Jungkook, you are always thinking with your stomach and what you can eat! I'm making Spicy Tofu Stew and grilled shrimp, maybe some green beans with the garlic." And he smiles at you and winks and you stumble on the stairs at his next words.

"Yeah, Mom, I'm really hungry. Hyeon, are you hungry or still full?" And he wipes at your mouth.

You can't wait to cheerfully punch him in the car after staying for dinner at his mom's suggestion.

And as he watches TV you help his Mom chop and prepare things and snipping the ends of the green beans and then chopping garlic she makes her sauce and quickly stir fries it.

And when she has you sample it you smile and nod. "It's very good Mrs. Jeon."

When Jungkooks dad arrives she calls them both to dinner and knowing your Mom is making dinner as well you only eat a small plate explaining why. And later you thank both of them and when his Dad says to not be a stranger you respond smiling. "I wont, I promise."

You don't talk to him the whole way home and even though his hand is on your thigh you refuse to react and when he pulls in you go to get out and he whines. "Ahh Hyeon. Don't be mad. I was just teasing you. I'm sorry."

You close the door and look at him. "But in front of your parents? When we are at your place any of the stuff we do is not teased about in front of them."

Looking down he nods. "All right."

You nod too and opening your door you speak. "But I expect you to make up for the interruption on Saturday." You smile and it's so sinful and sexy that he has to wonder at the monster he is creating.

You step out. "Oh and Kookie?"

"Hmm?"

"This totally counts as me making you come first."

You close the door on his open mouth and walk into your house.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

271K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
424K 18.1K 31
Jeon Jungkook has an unhealthy obsession with a girl he works with. -AU. Adult themes. Hints/smut - Please be cautious and old enough to read this b...
562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...